Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up (32310 Views)

How African Parents Raise Their Kids? Share Your Experience While Growing Up! / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by IAmTobore(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
vickthorious:

wetin dey happen between una now? still frends
The first girl, I don't know of her where about. But I can find her if I want to.
As for the grown up girl, I don't know if she still exists.
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by mrZENographer: 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
Samuellarry15:
On my primary school graduation day when we we're just given our clothes gbam I started looking for my shirt and crying heavily like a new born baby...not knowing that Is one werey girl that replace my shirt with her blouse...I no go ever forgive that girl sha

Forgive her. Especially if you are a Christian. Jesus said if you have someone you have not forgiven, neither will my heavenly Father forgive you of your sins.

So forgive her and follow peace with all men Hebrews 12:14

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Samabu07(m): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingMOG:
hey is okay you don’t need to insult me I never said I won’t help you just trying to be sure whom am helping

I’ve helped lots of people on this forum I don’t need to create thread for it. Helping you won’t be my first or last tomorrow I’ll quote you again I told another guy same thing

Stay blessed

Good morning, you simply asked me to quote you...I have done that and waited vainly.
Can you still fulfil?
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Andyesq1: 3:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Make money today with Wazobia Investment and get 50% interest in just 3 days subsequent investment you withdraw in 7 days,Register at https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=21Y8C or Call us on (+234) 07064813679. How wazobia investment work is to pay a one time activation fee of 1,000 Naira & Make your pledges, wait to be merged and make your payment which after 7 days click on withdraw to receive your money after your investment is due for withdrawal. invest 10k Minimum payment in Naira and up to 1million Maximum payment in Naira. you can as well make 0.004 Minimum payment In Bitcoin remember there is 10% referral bonus for all payment of your downlines, Refer up to 10 Active Users and become a Guider.
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
niyidenrele:
waec 2014..indomie generation
Yea!!! I'm proud of my generation

Yours failed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Kroos205: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
e plenty sha,lemme just pick one.
during ramadan nah.. my mom woke me up 4rm sleep nd gave me a plate of soup that i should goan sit down,she will bring d semo.. omo na so i carry soup enter bathroom go shit untop.
d kain slap wey my papa gv me make my eye clear once.
my siblings laff me die.
till nw my mom is still fond of wake nd eat direct, sometime i will ask her i did nt eat lastnight nd she will be like is that nt d plate i used to serve u, abi on sun ni.
mehn mom(s) are d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.