Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109268 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2020
donMIG:
Told me she loved me n left wen the moni came... Ain't a single day dat goes by witout me thinkin about her

That moni ba?
I go make am
Promise!
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:37am On Apr 28, 2020
zeenaman:
She said she can't present me to her dad because I was not doing a reasonable job. She even said I know the condition of things in Nigeria, that getting a job is difficult. She was saying all these because of the new guy. Now, I have gotten a better job and she's aware. She's now telling me how much she loves me. She wants us back. According to her, I'm the best. Her words broke me those days and made me more prayerful to God

Nice one, happy for you man

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Sewa90:
Lol thought he was sorry for real,he invited me over to a restaurant, so as to apologize, he was checking my phone for recent pictures,baba codedly stood up to receive a call,went with my phone and never looked back lol,he called almost all my contacts asking them for money.....The guy na bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Tom05:
She said; My pastor said we can’t get married. She later married the pastor in question. But mind you” she later called me to share this story. She never knew pastor get wife for another state. Begging me for forgiveness and friendship.

Friend what?? I think you are mad ��

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2020
camsyross:
Wasted my time for good 7 months all in the name of relationship. Only for him to tell me one day that it was over between us after banging me for 7 months, the worst part of it he even blocked me on social media. Nero Ogun go kill u anyway u dey !!!!! undecided

I'm sure Nero go read this before ogun kee am grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by freemi(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Blocked me everywhere on social media, it killed my soul , I couldnt breath . Men ar wicked
u cudnt breath so u gave him ur pair lungs? Next time b d owner of ur sef
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by centboy123456(m): 4:46am On Apr 28, 2020
spiritedtete:
...Slept with her landlord lol

Even after showing me the man's texts and calling him illiterate ehehehe

how did you found out
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:46am On Apr 28, 2020
osejie17:
Mehn. I do hear from people how their heart gets broken and all that. never thought it will happen to me during my NYSC 2 yrs ago.i met dis babe she happened to be posted to d same ppa as me. Dem she's beautiful and sexy. we fell in love. made love did shit together. I love her pass anything. I buy her stuffs even though she never asked for it. wetin come happen be say after Nysc mehn wen she reach house she sent a text saying sorry am done. we should break up. just like dat. I beg her beg oooo wetin happen wetin I do. shes doesn't date a guy dat is far from her dat contract don finish. I shocked. it was painful Sha

Chai!!!.. Contract termination dey pain sha!!. Pele
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Albinoworwor:
Nigga actually ended it coz I wasn't balanced emotionally after I had a hurtful betrayal embarassed embarassedbut he knew this all along and promised he was gonna ride through with me but after a while he gave up on undecided undecided
After a few month I put my pride aside and reached out to him...guess what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xhe did me dirty and threw me to the gutters

I wished I never extended that olive branch and just let everything die tongue tongue tongue
Pele

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by freemi(m): 4:50am On Apr 28, 2020
zionmde:
Some of her wedding pictures were taken with the phone i bought for her
lols. Very short but deep comment

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
I followed her to a guy's house she claimed was her friend in school, worst part was that she wasn't too familiar with the location of the guy so I had to pay her tfare,suspend all I was doing and spent over two hours in traffic just because I so much trusted her. I got to the guy's bus stop he called and I spoke with him,he even told me thank you. I looked at bae and told her what I just did is very foolish of me but I just want to trust u for once, but if it turns out otherwise I won't ever forgive u all my life, she swore he was just like a brother to her, that if they were actually dating she wouldn't have told me about him.

fast forward evening baby got home and d guy called asking if she enjoyed the treat so she had two quickly adjust the volume so I wouldn't hear their discussion further. it was later on I discovered they have been.
dating for over two months. I was really heartbroken, confronted her and she denied so I had told show her everything and she burst into tears, they have separated and she has been looking for a way too get back with me but it's never going to be possible .

Eyah
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by centboy123456(m): 4:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinola:
I lied to her i had stopped sports betting, but she later found out i had been telling her lies and in the process tore up a ticked i staked with 3k expecting a possible winning of 30k with 2 games left.
The anguish and anger i felt that very Sunday, i could have landed her in ICU.

did you latter win the game
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:51am On Apr 28, 2020
noisy45:

She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wowwww
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Reazest: 4:51am On Apr 28, 2020
bbstarr:
Nothing gets to me... I'm always prepared. smiley
l will like to have serious friendship with you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Rhaspody(m): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2020
After NYSC camp, I came back to my sch gf and found out that she hadn't been living in her lodge for close to 2 months. she was staying with a guy and she swore that the guy didn't touch her for 2 months. I just ended the relationship in my mind and returned back to my PPA to be a fornicator. NYSC sweet sha

24 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Olatara:
He was cheating on me, so I asked for break up, he said ok. Only for him to call me that he wants us to be friends, I said ok.
Then we started having sex again. The relationship started all over again, with cheating, lets be friends, sex.
Until it gets to the fourth time. I was so mad at myself.
The last time I did, I told him to move on that I need to be in a serious relationship, then I blocked him.
That decision was cool, but I am still mad at myself that I allowed him to use me.
Eyah, sorry
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:55am On Apr 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
Caught her smooching and caressing another lady. I had been suspecting her though and I'd asked her upfront if she likes girls but she replied in the negative and prior to the d-day, I caught her lip kissing a close friend of hers on the bed. I remembered telling her never to try such shit and then she said she was only playing and how she never meant it, yen yen yen. Then few days later, I caught her but this time, it was full blown. LOL, She hasn't heard from me since. grin

I don't have problem with lesbians and I don't want them within my close circle. Cool I know you from a distance but don't come close. It's disgusting.

She's bisexual not a lesbian

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by erai30(m): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Issokay
I guess u won't get married then
I haven't heard about getting married as a qualification to get a good job or have kids or live a good life.... Be guarded grin

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by freemi(m): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
Caught her smooching and caressing another lady. I had been suspecting her though and I'd asked her upfront if she likes girls but she replied in the negative and prior to the d-day, I caught her lip kissing a close friend of hers on the bed. I remembered telling her never to try such shit and then she said she was only playing and how she never meant it, yen yen yen. Then few days later, I caught her but this time, it was full blown. LOL, She hasn't heard from me since. grin

I don't have problem with lesbians and I don't want them within my close circle. Cool I know you from a distance but don't come close. It's disgusting.
u miss thresome bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:01am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm done having serious friendships with people I meet on nairaland. I don hang boot tey tey.
Interesting
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by otunbalamba: 5:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinola:
I lied to her i had stopped sports betting, but she later found out i had been telling her lies and in the process tore up a ticked i staked with 3k expecting a possible winning of 30k with 2 games left.
The anguish and anger i felt that very Sunday, i could have landed her in ICU.
grin cheesy werey re o
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.
I need to con learn ppt o grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by centboy123456(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Me, I almost shit in my pant. Just last year here. My ex called me enroute to Lagos, I asked what she is going there for n she said she is traveling out, my voice skipped " ahahahaa what, wwwwwwhat did you say?" I am traveling out. My people, nor be joke o. By third day babe already at her destination. I almost buried my head inside WC

lol are u guys still together
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Staying single is the best thing I have ever done. No nagging girlfriend. No unnecessary stress. Just I, my big bed & Tv....also eating popcorn while reading these awesome life experiences. Life is Good grin

Special Agent abeg no kee me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by freemi(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Wow most (depraved) guys would love that sort of thing and would even request a 3some. I like people like you, you're not a hypocrite. Most Naija guys would threaten thunder and brimstone if it's two guys that are caught together but once it is two women, they become accepting and even get turned on. Disgusting bunch.

See what I mean? smh.
i am guilty i wont lie
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
pm me on my other moniker, 0kn.m (remove the fullstop)
I dont have access to my email here

How cool.. Make una se jeje o smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by centboy123456(m): 5:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Tom05:
She said; My pastor said we can’t get married. She later married the pastor in question. But mind you” she later called me to share this story. She never knew pastor get wife for another state. Begging me for forgiveness and friendship.

Friend what?? I think you are mad ��

what bro are you for real

I can't imagine
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2020
hefelove:
This thread suppose be heart breaking thread but na funny thread grin

Walahi, you are on point. I'm glued.. Its a mix but when these breakups happened .. Gbagbe e no go funny then o.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2020
grin
sucobaba:

How cool.. Make una se jeje o smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Frankcallys:
She was living a double life. Everything about her was a lie, her name, tribe, the family she introduced me to, her sisters, her residence and occupation... all lies. Based on her level on those lies, Lai Mohammed still dey learn work! But I loved her so much.

How I found out about the whole lies... One day, her so called sisters had a problem with some people and she called me to come and rescue them cos they can't even get into her ride and leave. I drove down to Alexandra, like 30 minutes from Johannesburg South, I wanted to drop my car for her in the underground parking, pick up her own in front of the building so that they gonna use mine that got tinted glasses.

At the entrance of the building I met a lawyer friend of mine and after telling him what happened, we went inside to check on my woman/wife to be, but when I called her by her name, my lawyer friend was flabbergasted. He never said anything to me in front of them, but after we left he told me that the name I called my woman is not her real name that I should ask her if am in doubt.

That was when I decided to do a background check on her. I ran her car registration plate on the system and got a total different name, address, status and other personal stuff.

When I confronted her with my findings, she started crying. I left her at home and buy the time I came back home she disappeared. Changed her number, deactivated every account I knew her with and every link I have with her.

I later found out that the sisters, family and place of residence were all fake. Everything was fake except my then unborn child and the way she feels while she's with me. She disappeared with my 4 months old pregnancy and that was in 2014. Till now I've never seen her again or heard anything about her.

Now how about that? The worst thing someone I loved so much did to me and I can never forget because of my son I don't know his whereabout.

Sorry man
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ArticleBeast: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2020
I caught her cheating in my house with my landlord son. Anyway I made both of them craze for 3 months. Until they mother came to beg me to release them. Infact I refused for another 3 months until an old woman I met on the road asked to forgive and clear the darkness in my heart. I don't accept cheaters or unloyal idiots. I send you to your maker while sharing food at your funeral

17 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
grin
You are doing well tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.