Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,068 members, 7,845,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109622 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 01, 2020
DateMynd44:
so you're Akwa Ibomite
y
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Remaboy(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2020
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2020
DateMynd44:
how do girls really feel when they're being ghosted by the one they love? Just ghosted one that loved me with all her heart and she's calling and messaging but no response

Why not tell her that you're no longer interested in a kind way... It's better than ghosting her, it hurts more...
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 9:55am On May 01, 2020
Samm9y:

Are you daft? Saying i saw her wedding pics on her WhatsApp status the next day should explain to you what I meant

Wise Man. go learn how to communicate effectively.

At first u said u were with ur supposed lovers on the night before her wedding - how is that possible huh? Anyone that read they would think that u were with her physically and would think that u are lying liefer.

then I asked a question - u added whatsap chat which u never indicated.

If u are making up a story to be among those wronged in a relationship, try to cook up a more believable story as an intelligent wise person u are.

Daft. lol.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by rs172(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Wise Man. you and learn how to communicate effectively.
u said in her whatsap, did you put status there? how they supposed to communicate anything?
At first u said u were with ur supposed lovers on the night before her wedding - how is that possible huh?

If u are making up a story to be among those wronged in a relationship, try to cook up a more believable story as an intelligent wise person u are.

Mr Ominipresent na wa for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 10:10am On May 01, 2020
rs172:

Mr Ominipresent na wa for you ooo
OK.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2020
What's wrong?
Millenniumlady:
undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2020
realokopi:
What's wrong?
No problem
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by emperorsversion(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
No problem

hey, you are threading over here on how you beg guys on nairaland yet you insult guys and call them broke ass... lemme attach proof before you deny.. hahah

link to the thread is:https://www.nairaland.com/5827361/harder-harder-right-there-look

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by fabuloz1(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Wise Man. go learn how to communicate effectively.

At first u said u were with ur supposed lovers on the night before her wedding - how is that possible huh? Anyone that read they would think that u were with her physically and would think that u are lying liefer.

then I asked a question - u added whatsap chat which u never indicated.

Daft. lol.
The moment I read his confession, I understood what he meant. I knew he was referring to whatsapp. Learn how to comprehend someone's 'not too good expression' without him delineating more.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 01, 2020
Okay
Millenniumlady:
No problem
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
fabuloz1:

The moment I read his confession, I understood what he meant. I knew he was referring to whatsapp. Learn how to comprehend someone's 'not too good expression' without him delineating more.
The message was half-expressed.
You must have understood him after I engaged him. if you claimed you did at first, well that's is good.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:34pm On May 01, 2020
Samm9y:

Your brain is not working. Read my post well or better still get someone to read it and explain to you in your language. Smh
Lol. it's well. I have heard you.
but, it won't be needed.. stop commenting in half .
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liliantalks: 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
DateMynd44:
how do girls really feel when they're being ghosted by the one they love? Just ghosted one that loved me with all her heart and she's calling and messaging but no response
just make u u never met her again , cause she can kill you
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

6219090013 fcmb... Edikan Solomon
thanks bro,Eledumare bless you
I've sent a token bro, hope you've seen it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
DateMynd44:
me nkor? 1k too or even if na 5h Sha e go do, make I drop details?
Oya now.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by dozzykoncept(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
maxinvile:
She was no longer interested in the relationship after I have fixed her in a Federal Government Job in Nigeria penultimate to our introduction. I will pencil down the story one day in this forum for people to learn from the sardonic experience.

Sorry about this. Please tag me the day you will pen down the story
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Dybala11:
thanks bro...I appreciate alot I've seen it

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

thanks bro...I appreciate alot
I've seen it
You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by fabuloz1(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

The message was half-expressed.
You must have understood him after I engaged him. if you claimed you did at first, well that's is good.
Since the creation of this thread, I was following every comments. First thread I followed even till now. I have read his comment days ago before I saw yours. I understood every fucking thing he typed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Stevyne: 3:37pm On May 01, 2020
Dybala11:

Afternoon boss man,
I won't mind a token am so broke.
Thanks in advance.
3105138418, First bank!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
fabuloz1:

Since the creation of this thread, I was following every comments. First thread I followed even till now. I have read his comment days ago before I saw yours. I understood every fucking thing he typed
Very well.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
vanida6:
The idiot beg me for 10k for em to buy some stuffs,,,,letter i meet em in bet9ja place.
wetin u go do there
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Dybala11:

You're welcome sir.
bross at all at all na winch! I fit see airtime even though na #200
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
sucobaba:

Anywhere the boy dey sef, hin ears go dey vibrate and ring like phone ... You don finish am here. Only him foolish, useless, heartless grin grin grin

Be like say you stylishly gbadun the boy? lipsrsealed
The thing pain that babe no be small.

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by NIJJAking(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2020
lawrsmith:
I bought Snickers for her graduation ceremony in August 2018 she used the same Snickers for her pre wedding pictures in February 2019. Mind you, this is a girl i picked up from her lowest moment of her life. She lost her Dad few years back, during her HND1 her Mum died too, this is when I met her and she is the first issue.
She was at the verge of dropping out of school before I met her. I paid for her accommodation fee, school fees, handout, money for her up keep I even paid for her to sort some of the courses that she could not perform well as a result of her Mums death.
Just few months after her graduation, she broke up with me, he reason was that she needs to take care of her younger ones because she is the first issue. I don't think I can love again.
Your story is really regrettable , recently my brothers wife is trying to introduce me to a lady who is about to enter higher institution for me marry, I rejected the girl on grounds of not allowing your experience to befall me. Women are wicked. Yours is a witch , even using a snicker you bought for her for her prewedding pics. Sorry man .

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2020
Stevyne:
Afternoon boss man,
I won't mind a token am so broke.
Thanks in advance.
3105138418, First bank!
I've sent a token bro, check your account.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2020
lawrsmith:
I bought Snickers for her graduation ceremony in August 2018 she used the same Snickers for her pre wedding pictures in February 2019. Mind you, this is a girl i picked up from her lowest moment of her life. She lost her Dad few years back, during her HND1 her Mum died too, this is when I met her and she is the first issue.
She was at the verge of dropping out of school before I met her. I paid for her accommodation fee, school fees, handout, money for her up keep I even paid for her to sort some of the courses that she could not perform well as a result of her Mums death.
Just few months after her graduation, she broke up with me, he reason was that she needs to take care of her younger ones because she is the first issue. I don't think I can love again.
Gracious God, some women are very wicked sha. There's one fellow Corp member here at my PPA here sef, she has started telling me her life history right now, even how her supposed first love betrayed her and got engaged to another girl behind her back, I just dey shake my head like agama lizard sef, wetin concern me with love. I don't even want to have sex now, not to talk of getting a girlfriend, NYSC love no be love na. I won't allow a tiny-legged daughter of eve to use my head and heart play ten-ten. I know I've to use every means to discourage her though, no eating her food too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.