Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109465 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Kenneth10110(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sterope:
How has she uses it to affect others?

I don't know but if it has effects on other people its bad
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by otunbalamba: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sewa90:
Lol thought he was sorry for real,he invited me over to a restaurant, so as to apologize, he was checking my phone for recent pictures,baba codedly stood up to receive a call,went with my phone and never looked back lol,he called almost all my contacts asking them for money.....The guy na bastard
shocked mad ooo

24 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Kenneth10110(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sterope:
Nah, his intention was to groom her but it backfired.

Okay o groom gone wrong cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

I don't understand the "Osingbere" you described.
incision.spiritual something though

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by uncleFola(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol..... Peju... ha Peju mixed hypo with Jik and gave me 10 minutes to travel down or else, she will drink it and drop a note that I am responsible for murdering her........ to my greatest surprise , I got to her place , Peju only said it to my face that I am a fool for thinking she will really kill herself because of me......... it was so painful that I can’t forget .

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Reazest: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
He left me because I didn't give up the cookie smh. And he's a nairalander. Very foolish boy.
I want to have serious friendship with you.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by humilitypays(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sterope:
What is bad about being fetish?
because probably the person u quoted, he is a Christian and it's against his faith.

Being fetish also means being diabolical....it all depends on your faith. Some of us are satanists, occults, spirits in human form, etc, others may not like your faith or spiritual inclination, don't blame them cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm done having serious friendships with people I meet on nairaland. I don hang boot tey tey.
Reazest:
I want to have serious friendship with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Greenbullet(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Staying single is the best thing I have ever done. No nagging girlfriend. No unnecessary stress. Just I, my big bed & Tv....also eating popcorn while reading these awesome life experiences. Life is Good grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Babisha10(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
It all started when I gave her my phone to go for a wedding cos her own had problem at the time, so she log into her fb account chatting with a guy from our area that also went for the same wedding and their chat shows that after the wedding they met.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by myke92(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like o forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went by home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.

Power point grin grin grin.. You get time sha

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by saasala(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wizywiz:
Caught her making love in to another guy right in the house i paid for her as a student....

After then she was the only student i ever dated till i got married....she was one experience i hate to remember...loved her so much then...was willing to groom her and marry her...funny part is that the whole area..street even her school knew we were dating..the mum tried to reconcile us but hey aint forgiving any cheating slurt

Exact same sh1t happened to me bro. 100% same.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sterope(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
The context sounded like it was demeaning. He could have stated that it was against his faith
humilitypays:
because probably the person u quoted is a Christian and it'd against his faith.

Being fetish also means being diabolocal....it all depends on your faith. Some of us are satanists, occults, spirits in human form, etc, others may not like your faith or spiritual inclination, don't blame them cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sniper101(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
B!tch was screwing her friend's Ex-boyfriend in an apartment I fully paid for.

The first time I innocently visited her without calling her and met the guy there, she was like "he's my friend's boyfriend"

One of her friends (who had her eyes on me) got to tell me about my girl and the guy.

Women!
I fear who no fear women.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dnonso22: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
For those claiming rubbish Alpha or what., let me tell you “ If a girl has never cheated behind you, then you’ve experiencing friendship and not relationship “...it’s not about how good you’re on bed that matters here, but how naive your exes were then...

34 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Reazest: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm done having serious friendships with people I meet on nairaland. I don hang boot tey tey.
Give me a chance please.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Stallione(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jilted me infront of another guy,she doesnt even care how i felt then,probably because i dnt have job then.Nearly committed suicide but God in his infinite mercy boom gave me a job after a year she did dat.Now i can boast of a nice car n apartment n she has be asking me to forgive her but i simply told her we are not on desame level again.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by iamademorlar(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.

Ahhh, power point presentation lai ki shey project seminar.. I thought have read it all before but mehn this one off me

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Verbal abusiveness.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
is she ose by name is she very pretty
I swear e be like say you know me. Exactly. But it could be a coincidence sha
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
pm me on my other moniker, 0kn.m (remove the fullstop)
I dont have access to my email here
Reazest:
Give me a chance please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ArewaFanatic(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sewa90:

He was 27 then

On behalf of fellow 27 year olds, I apologize for his behavior.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by otunbalamba: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
uncleFola:
Lol..... Peju... ha Peju mixed hypo with Jik and gave me 10 minutes to travel down or else, she will drink it and drop a note that I am responsible for murdering her........ to my greatest surprise , I got to her place , Peju only said it to my face that I am a fool for thinking she will really kill herself because of me......... it was so painful that I can’t forget .
you go come dey regret say cheesy why you sef show up. cheesy forget am bro, it's part of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by otunbalamba: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Cc 0KNM
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by hefelove(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
This thread suppose be heart breaking thread but na funny thread grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sosanya93(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
darhray:
Started dating this girl when I was working in a company in 2017. She was the secretary and after work we go home to have a nice time and we dated for a year or so before the company shut down.

To cut it short, she was kind of fetish person and I discovered that when I got to work the next morning and I saw her hand cut round, in Yoruba they call it (Osingbere) was amazed how we left office yesterday night and this on your hand this morning. That was the starting gear of our break up. She was the worst choice I have ever made in my life...

Share your experience
bleeped my next door neighbor when I was on a trip

9 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Reazest: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I have done that
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Temade29: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
Blocked me everywhere on social media, it killed my soul , I couldnt breath . Men ar wicked
sorry ma......but not all are wicked

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by nkemdi89(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Someone whom I took as a friend, cos I knew him through another friend, travelled and returned from Jakarta, he started making marriage proposals to me despite we never dated. I didn't give in to his proposal because he wanted us to lodge together which wasn't my style, not knowing there was another lady in his life that he has gone to marry, she started tagging him on Facebook, that was how he was exposed, fast forward to this day, he his on crutches due to an accident, that lead to loss of life of other passengers which he was driver .

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Frankcallys(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
She was living a double life. Everything about her was a lie, her name, tribe, the family she introduced me to, her sisters, her residence and occupation... all lies. Based on her level on those lies, Lai Mohammed still dey learn work! But I loved her so much aswearugaad!!!

How I found out about the whole lies... One day, her so called sisters had a problem with some people and she called me to come and rescue them cos they can't even get into her ride and leave. I drove down to Alexandra, like 30 minutes from Johannesburg South, I wanted to drop my car for her in the underground parking, pick up her own in front of the building so that they gonna use mine that got tinted glasses.

At the entrance of the building I met a lawyer friend of mine and after telling him what happened, we went inside to check on my woman/wife to be, but when I called her by her name, my lawyer friend was flabbergasted. He never said anything to me in front of them, but after we left he told me that the name I called my woman is not her real name. He said I should ask her if am in doubt.

That was when I decided to do a background check on her. I ran her car registration plate on the system and got a total different name, address, status and other personal stuff. Oooh boi... I nearly collapsed.

When I confronted her with my findings, she started crying. I left her at home and by the time I came back home she disappeared. Changed her number, deactivated every account I knew her with and every link I had with her.

I later found out that the sisters, family, occupation and place of residence were all fake. Everything was fake except the pregnancy, my then unborn child and the way she feels while she's with me. She disappeared with my 4 months old pregnancy and that was in 2014. Till now I've never seen her again or heard anything about her.

Now how about that? The worst thing someone I loved so much did to me that I can never forget! Yeah, e dey pain me everyday because of my son, I don't know his whereabout till date.

62 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.