Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109385 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
Blocked me everywhere on social media, it killed my soul , I couldnt breath . Men ar wicked
Hope you feel better now. And please stop the generalization.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is it that every Nigerian guy that was heartbroken gets a job and becomes ”rich”. Nice apartment and car.

Like it is a classical tale...ONLINE.

Maybe NBS is lying about the unemployment rate in Nigeria. grin grin

Olatara:
He was cheating on me, so I asked for break up, he said ok. Only for him to call me that he wants us to be friends, I said ok.
Then we started having sex again. The relationship started all over again, with cheating, lets be friends, sex.
Until it gets to the fourth time. I was so mad at myself.
The last time I did, I told him to move on that I need to be in a serious relationship, then I blocked him.
That decision was cool, but I am still mad at myself that I allowed him to use me.

Sorry about your experience, sis.

I am not friends with any EX. Call me immature, but once we breakup- we are done. Go do that friendship with someone else.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JahBwoy: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
camsyross:
Wasted my time for good 7 months all in the name of relationship. Only for him to tell me one day that it was over between us after banging me for 7 months, the worst part of it he even blocked me on social media. Nero Ogun go kill u anyway u dey !!!!! undecided
Free puna

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wizywiz:
Caught her making love in to another guy right in the house i paid for her as a student....

After then she was the only student i ever dated till i got married....she was one experience i hate to remember...loved her so much then...was willing to groom her and marry her...funny part is that the whole area..street even her school knew we were dating..the mum tried to reconcile us but hey aint forgiving any cheating slurt
God really like you. If you would have married ex she would still cheat on you.
I am glad I didn't marry mine o. My mind is at peace. Can't deal with issues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by oyaaa(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wendybrown:

What does ghosting mean?
like to disappear
The person will not hear from or see u again

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Jayoficial(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Wow most (depraved) guys would love that sort of thing and would even request a 3some. I like people like you, you're not a hypocrite. Most Naija guys would threaten thunder and brimstone if it's two guys that are caught together but once it is two women, they become accepting and even get turned on. Disgusting bunch.

See what I mean? smh.

Why are you hurt? Are you a lesbian? Has anyone caught you in the act and asked for party

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Djikot: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Encyclopedia1: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2020
She started dating my best friend despite me knowing he was toasting her, bleeped him and got preg. It was the most painful experience I've ever had.

24 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Albinoworwor:
Nigga actually ended it coz I wasn't balanced emotionally after I had a hurtful betrayal embarassed embarassedbut he knew this all along and promised he was gonna ride through with me but after a while he gave up on undecided undecided
After a few month I put my pride aside and reached out to him...guess what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xhe did me dirty and threw me to the gutters

I wished I never extended that olive branch and just let everything die tongue tongue tongue
U got what u deserved... Shey if na u b the guy shey u go like am..
Presently, this thing u r going thru I experienced it here in S.A, After all the promises she made, we stay in the same town oo. Yet we haven't met.. She still holding back due to her previous relationship.. So she told me few wakes after we started the so called virtual dating.. That we r not meant to be... As a sharp guy man wey still dey look towards getting the cake n the icing., I would plead with her n even send her screenshots of our whatsapp mssg where she promised not to leave yen yen yen yen....
Well recently, I think last week she wants us back.. Wey baba Don lock up n move on... Onto serious chicks... If not for Covid-19 I for Don move back to joburg n move in with my new gf(correct girl o)..

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Encyclopedia1: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2020
zionmde:
Some of her wedding pictures were taken with the phone i bought for her
Must have pained u so much. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Olatara:
He was cheating on me, so I asked for break up, he said ok. Only for him to call me that he wants us to be friends, I said ok.
Then we started having sex again. The relationship started all over again, with cheating, lets be friends, sex.
Until it gets to the fourth time. I was so mad at myself.
The last time I did, I told him to move on that I need to be in a serious relationship, then I blocked him.
That decision was cool, but I am still mad at myself that I allowed him to use me.
I can relate sis..
Anyways u r stronger now

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.
Project Defense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by purplecoco(f): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Dang! Some people are really ruthless. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Euegene100001: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2020
She must have been an Igbo girl most likely from IMO state
SirMichael1:
Caught her smooching and caressing another lady. I had been suspecting her though and I'd asked her upfront if she likes girls but she replied in the negative and prior to the d-day, I caught her lip kissing a close friend of hers on the bed. I remembered telling her never to try such shit and then she said she was only playing and how she never meant it, yen yen yen. Then few days later, I caught her but this time, it was full blown. LOL, She hasn't heard from me since. grin

I don't have problem with lesbians and I don't want them within my close circle. Cool I know you from a distance but don't come close. It's disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Albinoworwor: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
ghettochild:

U got what u deserved... Shey if na u b the guy shey u go like am..
Presently, this thing u r going thru I experienced it here in S.A, After all the promises she made, we stay in the same town oo. Yet we haven't met.. She still holding back due to her previous relationship.. So she told me few wakes after we started the so called virtual dating.. That we r not meant to be... As a sharp guy man wey still dey look towards getting the cake n the icing., I would plead with her n even send her screenshots of our whatsapp mssg where she promised not to leave yen yen yen yen....
Well recently, I think last week she wants us back.. Wey baba Don lock up n move on... Onto serious chicks... If not for Covid-19 I for Don move back to joburg n move in with my new gf(correct girl o)..

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sniper101(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2020
0KNM:
Stop sending PM. I’m a dude and I have no connection with that LadyGKila moniker

Please ignore her

Dat guy na fvck up human being

I been dey follow Dem two discussion here

...the guy just dey fOol himself dey go grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Frankcallys:
She was living a double life. Everything about her was a lie, her name, tribe, the family she introduced me to, her sisters, her residence and occupation... all lies. Based on her level on those lies, Lai Mohammed still dey learn work! But I loved her so much.

How I found out about the whole lies... One day, her so called sisters had a problem with some people and she called me to come and rescue them cos they can't even get into her ride and leave. I drove down to Alexandra, like 30 minutes from Johannesburg South, I wanted to drop my car for her in the underground parking, pick up her own in front of the building so that they gonna use mine that got tinted glasses.

At the entrance of the building I met a lawyer friend of mine and after telling him what happened, we went inside to check on my woman/wife to be, but when I called her by her name, my lawyer friend was flabbergasted. He never said anything to me in front of them, but after we left he told me that the name I called my woman is not her real name that I should ask her if am in doubt.

That was when I decided to do a background check on her. I ran her car registration plate on the system and got a total different name, address, status and other personal stuff.

When I confronted her with my findings, she started crying. I left her at home and buy the time I came back home she disappeared. Changed her number, deactivated every account I knew her with and every link I have with her.

I later found out that the sisters, family and place of residence were all fake. Everything was fake except my then unborn child and the way she feels while she's with me. She disappeared with my 4 months old pregnancy and that was in 2014. Till now I've never seen her again or heard anything about her.

Now how about that? The worst thing someone I loved so much did to me and I can never forget because of my son I don't know his whereabout.
This is South Africa...
You see how we are like moneybag to these bitches their south African men wouldnt take care of em.... Well once a gutter girl... They will always be gutter.. Most of those girls come form provinces like northwest, mpumalanga, limpopo to come get a life in the big cities(jhb n Pretoria)

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by medolab90(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Nairaland guys too dey lie. But all the same it was fun reading.

That power point guy you get time o cheesy cheesy who does that just to prove a point

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sirwallace(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
pocohantas:
Why is it that every Nigerian guy that was heartbroken gets a job and becomes ”rich”. Nice apartment and car.

Like it is a classical tale...ONLINE.

Maybe NBS is lying about the unemployment rate in Nigeria. grin grin

Sorry about your experience, sis.

I am not friends with any EX. Call me immature, but once we breakup- we are done. Go do that friendship with someone else.

My kind of guy
Take am.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ghettochild(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Mine happened in 2012.. Caught her kissing a guy I had initially accused her of dating which she denied saying they were just friends ooo.. Since that time I vowed never to fall in love again n a player was birthed.
But I played far too long n till now I still can't love a woman.. All na wash if I tell a woman "I love u"
South Africa has also taught me I love u only actually means I really like u enough to fvck u..
The one I actually got to love was my white Californian ex...but naija guys are wicked.. We got no joy n can't take another man's joy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liliantalks: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Chudy2017:

You have really suffered in relationships.
yes I hv
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2020
tallerSSS:
I returned from school after my exams and went to cut my hair the next day far from my house only to hear 2guys discussing about my babe, and one telling the other how he fccked her 2rounds and the last condom burst. I didnt even mind what the barber was doing on my head because my spirit had left my body already. The worse of all I questioned her to know the truth later that evening and she was dump founded to my greatest surprise.. she disappeared for days and I started receiving apology text messages from her that I can't respond to till date.
Looooolllllzzzzzz, your spirit leave your body! Damn, abeg no burst my tummy with laugh.
On a serious base, sorry about it, hope you are better now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by omotowo2: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinola:
I lied to her i had stopped sports betting, but she later found out i had been telling her lies and in the process tore up a ticked i staked with 3k expecting a possible winning of 30k with 2 games left.
The anguish and anger i felt that very Sunday, i could have landed her in ICU.

What happen to the ticket last last ?e green ?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Mayflowa(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2020
tunize:

So what were u expecting as una seperate she go destroy the phone? abi nor b gift ni

what make you think they separated? She could be two-time all the while and married one while still in relationship with the other.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liliantalks: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Samabu07:

Hope you feel better now. And please stop the generalization.
yeah I am good ,, thet Generalization was for me . That what I think . They r very wicked . Others can think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2020
zeenaman:
She said she can't present me to her dad because I was not doing a reasonable job. She even said I know the condition of things in Nigeria, that getting a job is difficult. She was saying all these because of the new guy. Now, I have gotten a better job and she's aware. She's now telling me how much she loves me. She wants us back. According to her, I'm the best. Her words broke me those days and made me more prayerful to God
May thunder that killed people who stole cows in Adamawa fire her on the centre of her head if she doesn't back down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
yeah I am good ,, thet Generalization was for me . That what I think . They r very wicked . Others can think otherwise
Good that you are better now, ensure to use your head well well in your next relationship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2020
She told me her ex doesn't have plans for her.. She went ahead to roast herself d more telling me, if a guy doesn't hv a plan of marrying her after 6months, she would quit.. I was like seriously!. B4 6months reach, i don bang nonesense comot for her body.. Shey me tell u say i dey look for wife..?Like play, like play after 6months, she no see ring.. Off she goes.. I don move to d next.. If not because of lockdown, mumu for don come grease her engine again.. Confused girl..

35 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Sniper101:

Dat guy na fvck up human being

I been dey follow Dem two discussion here

...the guy just dey fOol himself dey go grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2020
SmellySperm:

sorry bro...I never meant to laugh
You're not 9ice, lol.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liliantalks: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Samabu07:

Good that you are better now, ensure to use your head well well in your next relationship.
sure ,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.