Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Effects Of Redpills. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Redpills. (3756 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / Redpills Are Turning A lot Of Women Into Sex Workers. / REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

You haven't answered me yet young man.
If your mother is "breastless", then I am "dickless."

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
If your mother is "breastless", then I am "dickless."
K.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
When did GreatResearcher1, or any nairaland redpill man, posit or proclaim that you need to act arrogantly to a lady to win her? We redpill alpha men don't give a shit about women's attention and validation, and we don't change ourselves or alter our dreams or aspirations for the sake of any woman. If all women came out and proclaim they won't has sex with redpill men or date us from henceforth, we wouldn't be bothered since we don't give a shit. wink

OLODO rabata. You might as well type "I don't see Black Africans winning Nobel Prizes in science, therefore science is not applicable to us." It doesn't matter what colour the skin is, a message that is valid is valid. YouTube is a good place to get quality redpill truths. I can even recommend quality redpill YouTubers. Female nature is universal, hence the redpill is valid across all "corners" of the earth.

GreatResearcher1 is well off financial. His life and how he handles it are not your business.
well said boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
well said boss.
grin grin grin Here is yours.

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Omar09(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
thanks man.

You watched that video I asked you to?
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by angelfallz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
When did GreatResearcher1, or any nairaland redpill man, posit or proclaim that you need to act arrogantly to a lady to win her? We redpill alpha men don't give a shit about women's attention and validation, and we don't change ourselves or alter our dreams or aspirations for the sake of any woman. If all women came out and proclaim they won't has sex with redpill men or date us from henceforth, we wouldn't be bothered since we don't give a shit. wink

OLODO rabata. You might as well type "I don't see Black Africans winning Nobel Prizes in science, therefore science is not applicable to us." It doesn't matter what colour the skin is, a message that is valid is valid. YouTube is a good place to get quality redpill truths. I can even recommend quality redpill YouTubers. Female nature is universal, hence the redpill is valid across all "corners" of the earth.

GreatResearcher1 is well off financial. His life and how he handles it are not your business.

That Tozic guy is toxic

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Omar09:

You watched that video I asked you to?
thanks for the love.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Here is yours.
damn! thanks man.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Omar09(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
thanks for the love.

You are welcome sir!
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Notateflonguy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Let me be truthful to you all. I used to be a mommy's boy. A sissy. Very emotional. Never knew how to say NO to a request especially the one made by women.
Women will offend me instead of apologising, I'd be the one doing the apology. I was a rag for ladies.
Sincerely speaking since Î was born i've never blocked a lady on my social media. They are always the one blocking me and i'd call them beg them to add me back. Sometimes i'd send them card to please them.
Since i started swallowing the redpill, i now see myself blocking women back to back on all platforms.

Martinez39s I respect you sir.

You necessarily don't have to be a jerk all in the name of redpill....the whole idea is just for you to wise and be smarter...I repeat not a jerk

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Notateflonguy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
So your ambition in life is to be blocking women on social media

Ask him bro...simple logic don turn war
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Notateflonguy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
my point is, during this lockdown, take ur time to visit martinez39s and ubanja thread also watch youtube videos o redpill and watch your life changes for good. the first changes u'd notice would be on ur finance. u'd realised that u are spend less and saving more.

This sounds better than coming up here to tell us how good you became in blocking females...sounded lame
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Karlifate: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1, a new account has been opened over your matter: Notatèflõnguy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Akinbahm(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victornezzar:
Sending card to a girl to unblock you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

He don fall for girls prey inside cage big time b4 Ubunja, Martinez97s nd red redpills videos uncaged him...

Welcome to the crew Greatreseacher1 nd I hope you are ready with their troll as usual?

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
GreatResearcher1, a new account has been opened over your matter: Notatèflõnguy. cheesy
lol
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by LoudlyMouthed: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol. Which redpill. You just grew better and there's room for more. You're a king, a leader, a pace-setter. When a girl has a better idea than you do which is not a crime, if they can't communicate it reasonably unless they're rash, you opt out. Simple. You shd have another girl as back up though cus sex starving is their weapon after being irrational instead of them coming to terms with their mistakes.
I think I no u somewhere grin
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Jeweltz(f): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Let me be truthful to you all. I used to be a mommy's boy. A sissy. Very emotional. Never knew how to say NO to a request especially the one made by women.
Women will offend me instead of apologising, I'd be the one doing the apology. I was a rag for ladies.
Sincerely speaking since Î was born i've never blocked a lady on my social media. They are always the one blocking me and i'd call them beg them to add me back. Sometimes i'd send them card to please them.
Since i started swallowing the redpill, i now see myself blocking women back to back on all platforms.

Martinez39s I respect you sir.

What did I just read?

A guy is sending card to women to unblock him on social media.

Please send me money to chat with mee. I'll open my DM
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:
What did I just read?

A guy is sending card to women to unblock him on social media.

Please send me money to chat with mee. I'll open my DM
Too late. GreatResearcher1 has gotten smarter and better. cheesy
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Jeweltz(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
Too late. GreatResearcher1 has gotten smarter and better. cheesy

I don't think so. I still got guys from this forum on my wait-list who has been consistently sending me recharge- ranging from #1500#2000 and More. More like to say since January, I Neve use my money buy card o cheesy tongue tongue. They're all waiting for my validation.always praising me on Whatsapp lol. The wicked me only respond their chats when I need help
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by HundredWays(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
bro if there's anythin i need to knw pls tel me. Am open to learn.
pls what is RedPill?
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:

I don't think so. I still got guys from this forum on my wait-list who has been consistently sending me recharge- ranging from #1500#2000 and More. More like to say since January, I Neve use my money buy card o cheesy tongue tongue. They're all waiting for my validation.always praising me on Whatsapp lol. The wicked me only respond their chats when I need help
sad sad cry cry cry I feel bad for those boys. What simping. cry cry

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Madekreem(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
personally I see this #Redpill#_A Traditional befitting I.Act of the highest order which suits the sleezy famale folks...
#Team
#REDPILL for *Evergrace
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Akinbahm(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:

An evidence or we take you as a troll...

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by KenBen217: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
at least...hes better than you who think his ambition in life is to be rubbished by women
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by DanseMacabre(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
KenBen217:

at least...hes better than you who think his ambition in life is to be rubbished by women

Udonminit.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akinbahm:

An evidence or we take you as a troll...
Bro he/she might be correct o. Haven't u heard a guy who sent 150k to Davido baby mama just to get a reply from her?
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
sad sad cry cry cry I feel bad for those boys. What simping. cry cry
What would u say about the guy who. sent davido baby mama 150k just to get her reply his chats?
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Akinbahm(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Bro he/she might be correct o. Haven't u heard a guy who sent 150k to Davido baby mama just to get a reply from her?

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akinbahm:

SIMPs are just everywhere
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Akinbahm(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
SIMPs are just everywhere

I wouldn't blame those ladies manipulating them since they (SIMPS) failed to admit the girl they keep pursuing is of no difference to others who have scammed them before...

Thus, failure to get rid off that dent mentality they have that a new girl they meet is an angel they would still remain in that simps cage
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:

seriously? cheesy
foolish guys sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Have Sex? / 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.