Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118280 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Thatsammie(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
shocked shocked It's my house and I dictate what happens, no one else does. If I were you, I will not only shout at her in the presence of my wife, will go extra mile to giving her conditions that will leave her with either accepting my dictates or go back to whence she came, and I wouldn't give a f**cking damn to what anybody says, my wife inclusive. Sister-inlaw gbakwa oku shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Moji12(f): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
So in this time of lockdowm your wife used to leave the house to do aproko in another person's house. What is the purpose of the lockdown then? she even carries the child with her nawa. Anyways as for u mr hubby abeg follow ur heart u r old/matured enof to know ue right from left if u see urself old enough to start a family shows u aint a baby nomore. Mtchewwww like husband like wife.
Iru iro n iborun.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by sherryuju(f): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

What we want you to do?
You want us to give you the go ahead to sleep with your SIL Inlaw?
She is hotter than the gossip(Ur wife I guess)?
Kai, oga fear God ooo... Well,I think��� I don't even know sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by akpota(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
1stola:

Do it and die!

Don't say I didn't warn you...
How will he die if he have sex with her? OP, it depends on what you want. My responds is based on the belief. Firstly, if u have a broken relationship with ur wife, mend it. As men, sometimes we may want to explore our sexual lifes but do it with caution and dont allow any affair affect your family.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Hisexcellency22: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
OGA FIRE DOWN...CUS NOTHING DO YOU. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by pacificom: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
How a hell you ll be thinking of shagging your sister in law. Stop being a dickhead bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by kevotek1000(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Height of infidelity... Don't even attempt, this one you are saying her younger sister is finer than your wife... Control that animal you have in between your legs. Don't blame yourself later, now that you the chance to rebuke the devil rebuke her immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
You're insulting all the way u usually insult your wife for saying, no insult.
Go ahead and your head will be reset.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by iammiracle1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:

No woman can tempt me to sleep with her, am very rude & straight forward when it comes to such issues. One of the reasons my ex broke up with me, Told her point blank, am not interested in pre~marital sex. she will come over, stay for days. d only thing she didn't do is walk around d house naked just to tempt me.

My conviction ain't easy to break, I know the amount of STD drugs we supply to hospitals, I could see the long que of HIV/AIDS patients weekly. I LOVE MY LIFE

You are like one of my friends, very straight forward human being, she doesn't get swayed with anything, be it cash, physical attributes, name it, and she isn't bad looking at all, boys have tried and tried, she no dey even send. I always wonder how she is so steadfast, seeing this comment just reminded me of her. Forget there are still a lot of people that can control their libido despite the temptations in our days. Keep it up sir, and may you find the one worthy of your values

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by passionberry(f): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
Guy be careful ooh..it can be a set up ooh..is better you tell your wife about the greenlight her sister gives you and that you are not comfortable with the way she dresses atimes
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

taahhhhh...Tufiakwa
f you had a daughter you would have still be thinking of sexy her because she would be finer than your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KoolBigk(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
For you to have the gut to bring this unpleasant issue here, shows that you're not normal and needs help.

In addition, you just 'body shamed' your own wife by comparing her physique with that of her lil sister, knowing fully well she had gone through childbirth. I pity you, KNUCKLEHEAD!

PS ; Tell your wife to sit her butt at home & stop exposing the baby and herself to Corona Virus.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Jidkidz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.Aswear Arindin dy dn leta locate you..Eni re lo..if u no want to add to ur issue you beta to look away or you fall away..chose wisely..lookaway or fallaway..Good luck
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by fairygeh(f): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are a very irresponsible, shameless and stup1d man.Every offence meant.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Actuarydeji(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
We need to cut off your penis in other for you to have common sense
ninety5:

No insult please.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Jaspaman: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
The only way is to take that reasoning off your mind.

See her as your own sister, don't let what you had seen deceive you. Some girls like being jovial, they feel at home and smile to others.

Just like back then in school, a girl packed in newly, and she started introducing herself, making friends to every occupants of that lodge.

One of the occupants started boasting that the girl loves him... I think he presumed.

So, at OP, don't presume she has interest in you. She's just being herself.

I wonder what would happen if she is always giving a non-smiling face, or snubs you or rather always staying outside while you are indoor, you would create a post on how she hates and wants to kill you. grin grin

Manchi grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Jidkidz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
KoolBigk:
For you to have the gut to bring this gory issue here, shows that you're not normal and needs help.

In addition, you just 'body shamed' your own wife by comparing her with her sis as well, knowing fully well she had gone through childbirth. I pity you, KNUCKLEHEAD!

PS ; Tell your wife to sit her butt at home & stop exposing the baby and herself to Corona Virus.
no mind d mumu guy person wey dem dn locate
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by akpota(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
akpota:
How will he die if he have sex with her? OP, it depends on what you want. My responds is based on the belief. Firstly, if u have a broken relationship with ur wife, mend it. As men, sometimes we may want to explore our sexual lifes but do it with caution and dont allow any affair affect your family.
if u want to beep her to a means to explore, it must be on a mutual ground, u must find a way of knowing it's not a plan and you must let her know, it's just sex and you love your wife. Above all, it must be classified and use condom.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by kachistone: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't do anything foolish Op! I am honestly sorry for the insult but it is only a FOOL that will say his wife's younger sister is hotter than his wife. Haba! Who has bewitched you?

For your own good, don't have sex with the sister of your wife or any other woman for that matter.

Why would your wife even leave the house to go and gossip? Is it that you guys don't flow well?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
So you see your wife going to gossip with your little boy in tow. What happened to social distancing? What's the point of the lockdown?

Health if more important to whatever sexual fantasy is going in your or SIL's head.

Would you allow your biological sister wearing that cloth in your house? If not tell her to wear something else. That she's a nature lady that needs to maintain modesty now. If she does it again, tell her in her sister's presence.

Also observe if she wears that same cloth when her sister is at home. Or if she changes into it once her sister leaves the house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
This video has been taken down by twitter and youtube in the last few hours but people are still uploading it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by maths1000: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please .. don’t miss this opportunity... Bleep the hell out of her sister pls
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KingRabota: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
See analysis

Guy you wicked !!!

linearity:
My advise is too late, we know you have done it already, just open up and tell us.....was it good, bad or the same?

Was it worth it? Has your wife found out, if yes what was her reaction?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by hilfinity(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Sheyilola post=88966730][/quote]

Annoyingly funny with his descriptions.

Anyways, he just said his mind.

Still can't stop laughing grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chimaicon(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
Tell your wife
It could be set up

If you try am your own don finish
It could be a set up? Then why will the wife want to set him up does it make any meaning to you?

Oga play your game smart....tell her say you no dae do Bleep and tell(FAT)
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Kmaestro(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro I know this is a quarantine special. Yes an idle mind is a devil's workshop. The greatest danger here now is not relaying to your wife, the discomfort/seductive attraction her sister is causing. Discussing this would help her to be well aware and also take better measures in putting her sister to check. Your marriage is still young, you don fvck your wife wella and still will when you desire. Thank God for your baby. You've got yourself a beautiful thing going. You see that thing wey dey do you, that's your dick taking up the functioning of your brain. May God help your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by GodSaklek(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
fredopareto:
Law36.if your manhood will cause u to bleep ur sister wife cut it off it is beta u lose halve part of ur body Dan d whole body perish in d lake of tiganza(hell fire)

Cut wat?... Are u normal?

Why don't u try and cut Urs, you hypocrite
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Vetsolo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to g

Olofo bleep machine

o gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

No insult please.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Moji12:
So in this time of lockdowm your wife used to leave the house to do aproko in another person's house. What is the purpose of the lockdown then? she even carries the child with her nawa. Anyways as for u mr hubby abeg follow ur heart u r old/matured enof to know ue right from left if u see urself old enough to start a family shows u aint a baby nomore. Mtchewwww like husband like wife.
Iru iro n iborun.
Good bless you. I just asked the same gbeburu and lock down question minutes ago on this thread. Maybe he enjoys the opportunity to see nipples when his wife leaves the house. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by CeeManCollins(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls whatever you decide just tell us later
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trex4:
No offence please but why are your posts usually full of insults? I see your post most times here but I can't help but notice your choice of words. Again no offence, but take it easy.
None taken. Please can you send me the links to these insulting posts so I can view them through your own eyes.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by HolyTitus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bros, you sure sey no be set up like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.