Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118229 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Freighthost:

Usd7 per kg for now

Delivery point is NY or NC
That's high. DDU?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

So far she is not coming to you naked, Ignore her... Or go and sit outside... invite friends over... send her with her sister... Dont stay around with her... Guy use your sense... If anything comes up, she can and will deny it. Did she rape you? are you not the man?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by cardoctor(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
So if we say u should go ahead and gbansch her your sin will fall on us. Tuco in the film The Good The bad and the ugly said if u wanna shoot, shoot don't talk. Gerrarahiya man.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 8stargeneral: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's a trap... eat and die, be warn!!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by grandexpress(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.

It is a trap. If you fall for it then OYO!!

Be wise, think with your head not with your d****
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by EASTERNPOL: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
That will be the highest level of wickedness you can show to your wife, someone I know tried this 8yrs ago untill today he lost the wife's " RESPECTS " if you have made up your mind to cheat, kindly look elsewhere, but remember nothing is hidden under the earth, sooner or later your wife will find out, be warned

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by hgnbello(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hahaha grin grin grin angry angry
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ehmmy11(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where is the Op to answer the barrage of advices and questions.. Just dropping one dumb post and run off ..show us her pics or idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Joefat: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
I love this write up. It cool and sweet. grin. But my advise may not sweet does guys advising not to do it.. Here is my advise.. Oga.. Keep your third to your self before it get you into trouble and forever shame you'll never be able to recover from..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown
Mark Angel Gabriel
Hypocrite
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by grandexpress(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Your wife is very irresponsible to leave the house and expose herself to Covid19, along with your child. And it appears you are not different from her.

You, two people, are jokers and products of a failed state. SMH...

t is not too late to receive sense!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are a pervert. The gal might just be one careless girl with no intent of seducing you.Snap out of that feeling before you disgrace yourself bcuz it won't be funny if you eventually molest yourself when the babe be like I've never imagined what you think of... Or better still, tell ur gossip of a wife to stay put in the house to help her husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by vikstandon(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

She hasn't said anything... You are running out of control of ur lust.
Why not caution her to dress up well when around ur house.
You want me to advice you to sleep with her...come on, Stop Running Lose Man!!

You are lusting...You are in for a big blow.
You can control ur desire now before it is late...and it becomes the devil's work!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol...never fvck her friends, her enemies, her colleagues or her sisters if u always want her in ur corner 100%

Op has always been lusting after her. May God help u cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by welturebotanical: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godwin616:

6. Consider it as a military zone- No Go Area.
7. From today, erase the idea completely from your mind.
8. What if your impression about her turns out to be wrong and the babe leaks your advances to your wife.
9. Which kind eye your in-laws go take look you if the girl becomes pregnant for you.
10. Considering your marriage is quite young, if you don't want it to scatter, KEEP OFF!

11. A word is enough
12. What if she has STI grin
13. BE smart
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Victorycollins:
sit her down and talk to her about what is about to happen
You are the president of 'sit them down and talk to them' lols. I hate that advise like shit

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Frankology: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Control ur thoughts as a mature man and stay calm, if they are planning something u will certainly find out
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by mikywonder(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
My guy din Bleep up
And he din use eye Bleep d girl
Chaii

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO TELL YOUR WIFE. AND ARE YOU SURE THAT SHE AND YOUR WIFE IS NOT TRYING TO TRICK YOU? WOULD A WIFE WHO KNOWS THAT HER SISTER IS FINER THAN HER BE GOING OUT EVERYDAY TO GOSSIP.

FROM YOUR WRITE UP, YOU HAVE ALREADY CHEATED IN YOUR MIND, IT'S JUST WAITING FOR PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

BE A MAN BRO. MAN UP SIR! DON'T BE A COWARD.

IT'S A TRAP!
RUN!
TALK TO YOUR WIFE!
SHE WILL GIVE YOU 24 HOUR SEX AND LOOK FOR A WAY TO KEEP HER SISTER OFF YOU!

I REPEAT: MAN UP!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Undisputed88(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Do you want me to HELP you BLEEP her?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Kentiman(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why am I having the feeling that this story is made up?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Strech(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
My guy! Just do what's on your mind and I bet you, heaven will not fall..we all do some crazy things in life. It's one of those adventures you live to remember for the rest of life on Earth. Forget all these hypocrites who probably have done worse Things that you are about to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Ayofetee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
My own suggestion is different. Firstly, I totally agree that the whole scene could be a set up btw ur wife and her sister. But first seat the girl down and ask her what exactly she want from you. After then, you will definitely know her direction and If possible,record ur conversation with her for reference purpose. Then now talk sense into her brain in a polite manner and tell her she can't get what u wanted if u r sincere o.

Pls don't enter women trap o. A word is enough
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by tobore00(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
[b][/b]
ninety5:

No insult please.
With your story she has not said anything like i want you to have sex with me, with my little observation if am not mistaken you are interested in having sex with her. And the reason she dresses the way she does in the house may be that she's feeling at home/save, after all he is my sister's husband he can't do anything to me. I think you sit her down as a sister and tell her to please always put on an under wear whenever she's not in her room, at least that may reduce or stop the temptation

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by osejie17(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
damn. dis is horrible in the sense that you already pictured having sex with her. and also seeing her nipple dangling mehn very disturbing. just tell your wife. you don't like the way she dresses around d house.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nekky5(f): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oga fire consumes oo! and when it does,it is irrevocable. Look for your own guys gossip centre like your wife does , just to avoid her.This might be a trap!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by tobore00(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
letitrainnow:
You will surely receive insults.

shocked
LOLZ, for sure he would get some insults and harsh words
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:

No woman can tempt me to sleep with her, am very rude & straight forward when it comes to such issues. One of the reasons my ex broke up with me, Told her point blank, am not interested in pre~marital sex. she will come over, stay for days. d only thing she didn't do is walk around d house naked just to tempt me.

My conviction ain't easy to break, I know the amount of STD drugs we supply to hospitals, I could see the long que of HIV/AIDS patients weekly. I LOVE MY LIFE
Dey there dey blow grammar
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Biafra1stson: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Tell ur wife.
But no you won't, because you have already stripped her naked in your mind.

Telling the wife will actually cause problem in the sisterhood. Reason am na

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by BENEAMATA: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
the biblical serpent has taken over your sister in-law as it did thousands of years ago . . . . . . . . . . . only lala can solve this problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Buffalo2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fiction

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.