Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118105 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
You're highly irresponsible for spewing trash about your wife. How can you say her sister is hotter than her? Was she the way she is now when you married her?

I don't blame you. I blame women who don't look at the kind of man they want to marry very well before they leap. Maybe you think you're still as hot as when she met you. Biko swerve!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
it is your house na. you should warn her to stop wearing revealing clothes
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by blowjohn(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

U go chop insult today.
Shebi u no want use ur head.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by SirKomA(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olalan:
Reprimand her and let her know you wouldn't condone such behaviour but I doubt if you can with you already comparing her beauty to that of her sister which is quite shameful and irresponsible.

You said it all! Irresponsible and shameful as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by efemena5050(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
full
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by apexx5943: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 1763636[/color]
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ekevwe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

From your statement I will categorically say your wife is in control over you. Bro, be in charge.

You have to be a man. You have to warn your sister in-law to stop her advances if you want to make your marriage last.

For your wife and her gossiping hobby, hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by kenodrill: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
I can stay with a woman for months without touching her. [/quote]

Bros you sure say your thing dey work

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by iso604: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chop and clean mouth is allowed

Use condom and thank me later
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by riches4me(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let her be your forbidden fruit. if u try it, you will blame urself last last.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by seborrhic: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
That people are reacting to this childisclearly made up tale is the shock here.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by solreb: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
It is your house and your call. At first don't involve her sister. Tell her to start dressing properly and tell her that you will not allow undue exposure of her body.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by joyandfaith: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

You are the one trying to sleep with her. Dirty mind. Nonsense. If your wife sister is sniffing cocaine or running gun, will u join her ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by linearity: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
My advise is too late, we know you have done it already, just open up and tell us.....was it good, bad or the same?

Was it worth it? Has your wife found out, if yes what was her reaction?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Smithwilliams826: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Because she looks at you like fish doesn't mean that she loves you. Maybe she is thinking of what animal you look like and because her nipples is visible through her blouses doesn't mean she wants to Bleep you. Your brain wants to fu*k her. Now adays there are lots of ladies that there boobs are always visible. As long as she hasn't touched you in a seductive manner. Just dey mind you biz. Let her say it first. Before you can tell us "somebody wants to f*ck you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by blowjohn(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
You're highly irresponsible for spewing trash about your wife. How can you say her sister is hotter than her? Was she the way she is now when you married her?

I don't blame you. I blame women who don't look at the kind of man they want to marry very well before they leap. Maybe you think you're still as hot as when she met you. Biko swerve!

Dont mind the OP.
Like he didn't see the sister all thru his courtship days.
Some men are just mentally not sound when it comes to relationships or marriage.
Just imagine what the drunkard is saying

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by asapants: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
From your write up you want her to come to you first, bros take your mind off her, if you keep looking at her dangling nipples everyday. You will dig in deep. Make no mistakes �

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by bankole200(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
IceLip:
Oga..use ya 6, you are falling into their plan slow n steady
.You are right bro. Don't do it.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by bigman001(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Wetin Punnany go cause , you self no go wait to watch the movie finish. you want to dey form holy, its either you ignore her and respect your wife, else you go regret am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ChristineC: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
sleep with her, after all she's finer and hotter than her sister the gossip... and lawd those dangling nipples shan't waste undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ipobarethieves: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
sad pass me her number for deliverance sad embarassed
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by mosesjay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Its a trap. but give me her number let me try luck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Faithbis: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
It seems you have signed your death warrant and by the way you have already sinned,lustful look so you better rededicate your life to GOD .silly thoughts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
And you are telling us?

Your headline should have been "HOW I RAVAGED MY WIFE'S SISTER"

You really slow o!....To.to wey no dey hear word na prick dem dey take flog am.

Nonsense!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

think if they're both trying to set you up fool
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by nonyofor2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Honestly the OP wants to bleep her. This Kain bleep na step by step, start by telling her how pretty she's becoming these days, then start from touching her cheek then gradually be playful with her. Talk to her about her bf and so on all those discussions can easily make her lust for you the more then strike once the opportunity comes. What nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by joescot: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are irresponsible
Not worthy of being given a wife to marry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Saintinoo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
It is not her that is trying to sleep with you, rather you are trying to sleep with her.... Your mind is made up to sleep with her if not ignore her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Correcton(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oga stop it i said stop that ur bad thought with with ur sister wife, if u try it u wil blame ur self forever bye.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
My bro,...no try am
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chewwie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
You are a FOOL! A big one! Didn't you know your wife was a gossip before you married her? Your sister-in-law doesn't want to have sex with your sorry as, you want to have sex with her that's why you're reading meaning into her every move. I'm ashamed of you. Cut off your manhood and swallow, you're a disgrace to men all over the world

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Temitoppe(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
baba
flee eh oo
no reason am at all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.