Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118081 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by slaypapa: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
You just want to ruin ur marriage and reputation because of puna that is abundant in ur backyard. When the bubble burst your eye go clear grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ModestGal(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Just like people have been saying, you are a disgrace to humanity for thinking of touching your sister in law sexually. Your sister inlaw should be your sister as well if you are sane. I'm sure she doesn't have that thinking of sleeping with you, you are just presuming she does because of your dirtiness

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by wilsonchekwas: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown
Mad ooh

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by obohjoe: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
What u r planning is d height of indiscipline, u can lash olosho or any other babe outside but ur sister in law.my brother don't think u are a smart to make that move.History and posterity will not forgive u oh..u will loose her respect for ever.U are the man.reprimand her make her eyes clear.na evil spirit dey wan use her destroy ur life so..real player strive to win away matches.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nairaboi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
See them! Bunch of hypocrites who are criticizing the O.P for baring his mind while many of them do worse. Ogbeni, do as the spirit leads and every other thing shall fall in place.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
One thing that I know that works very well in situations like this is, reciting a poem anytime she walks seductively in front of you.

It takes your mind off from the temptation.

Twinkle twinkle little star works me.

You can try Jack and Jill or Humpty Dumpty. grin

Thank me later.

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by micflo28(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Talk to your wife about her sisters dressing and passes at you. She is finer and hotter than her sister implies you are falling for the temptation. Your wife at this point hold you in high regards, don't disappoint her. Be open about it all to show you are firm. Your young family deserves the focus it needs now as ur kids are still too young to experience a broken marriage and parted parents.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KfashionHubb: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
you're a maluuuu. Atuuru

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Try am naa, na that time you go know say your wife no go far. Just respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by MaKenz: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trust me if u succumb to this temptation na triplet straight and u go become baba ibeta. If u like yourself flee from such

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by nunnu: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.

You are a bloody idiot. Go ahead and sleep with her. That is how someone else will sleep with your wife. In your head now you think you are the only one capable of cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Iceberg3: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kekekenny:
Report that I.d.I.o.t to your wife .

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Classicdexy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
This op na confirm mumu,, him don already Bleep the girl finish for him mind... U must be a Yoruba coz na confirm abomination if na other tribe...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by am4truth(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

You need help friend. Talk to God in prayer about it. Be sincere about it, because He knows the true state of your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Jabioro: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
wamide042:
Bros, no let devil use you ooo, because if you do wetin dey that your dirty mind and yawa kom gas,
The devil wey use you go deny you ooo...
Na that time you go know sey OYO is your case..
By the way, we no wan hear stories that touches the heart from you ooo..
You dey waste your time.Op don do am tey tey he just want hear una opinion....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mhyketh:
don't be stupid should not be told to an adult, I feel like saying those words to you.
keep off of her man... and refocus on your wife. in fact your wife mustnt go out again for now....
you already said it na grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by namqul(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Guy If I dey your shoe I go don bang bang bang enjoy your career before coro enjoy you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by danlamimuhammed: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
bad guy just take it easy
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are very mad and irresponsible, thinking of having sex with your wife's sister is stupidity.

You even say she is hotter than her sister, I am very pissed right now.

You are such a foolish and irresponsible man. Nonsense
You are not matured for marriage, of all the women in this world it is your wife's sister you are hitting on.

I wish I knew your wife I would have advised her to start fucking a neighbor.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by izubext007: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
if she is finer and hoter than her sister (ur wife) , then give it a try .....and wait if the consequences if gravouse. ........ and if is not gravouse then u are a man.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KfashionHubb: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
you're an idiot ewuuuu and atuuruu
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Modikko(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don’t fall into this trap. You will live to regret it. I repeat don’t. Stay Safe
ninety5:

No insult please.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Zyzxx10: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hj
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mtcheeeew
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Zyzxx10: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Run, the problems would even be more magnified if she gets pregnant.Pls don't turn your home into a lesson people would use to teach others about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Dont mind the OP.
Like he didn't see the sister all thru his courtship days.
Some men are just mentally not sound when it comes to relationships or marriage.
Just imagine what the drunkard is saying

So annoyingly annoying. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Truthisit: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Run! Do not do it ooooo! Don't pollute your marital bed. Problems may start after you struck her. Avoid her and if she persist, tell your wife (with video evidence)

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by fredopareto(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Law36.if your manhood will cause u to bleep ur sister wife cut it off it is beta u lose halve part of ur body Dan d whole body perish in d lake of tiganza(hell fire)
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by donatus101(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
They may be setting you up. Even if it sure they are not why engage in an act you might regret later. By the way are you sure ur wife is not going to Bleep some other dude in the guise of going to her friend's ? And using her sis to keep ur mind busy. Pls be a wise man

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Simeonuche(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na express you they go so the road to divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.