Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118276 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by GodSaklek(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarmamotors:
Alaye, chop and wash your mouth...

Lol grin

U are a wicked soul ,please don't try to ruin this guy's life, I expect u to help him calm his conji down

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Farki: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's a trap
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Noss24: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bleep her ok?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Elui2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
I don't want to insult you op..what shall it profit you to post fake stories anyways it killed the lockdown boredom
But Op..you dey craze
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bladesociety: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Food is ready! Chop and die
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ekakamba:

Mr. man you have issues in your home, go and settle it first before looking for an illegal oil well to dip your unsweetened sugarcane.

How can someone refer to his wife as a gossiper? I don't think there's peace in your home and moreover, your wife sister ain't offering you nothing, try it and see you'll definitely leave the house for both your wife and her sister.

undecided

And what if she's indeed a gossiper, is that a crime to say things the way exactly they are? Many people have different weakness or bad behaviour that has become part of their life.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by teeboy100(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't tell your wife, she will treat her as husband snatcher,
And you, control your self or u fit change am for her
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Denko2721987(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's definitely a trap
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Gbagbuo247: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
Tell your wife
It could be set up

If you try am your own don finish

It’s not setup any thing, the girl is as ho*ny as Fu*k, the lockdown is telling on her. She can even do it an not tell her sister

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bladesociety: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bladesociety:

Just chop once and thank me for prophecy later
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
Please dont try it. I escaped from a similar temptation narrowly years back. My wife had 3 sisters. The 2 of them were fully grown. One had finished her nysc while the one next to the latter was still in the university and this one always rubbed her body on mine like what a cat does its owner. I never counted it as anything as I was always acting neutrally until the day she was using my bathroom. She went there to pee. She removed her skirt, panties and dropped it in the living room. My wife wasn't around. I came back earlier that day from work. I was shocked . She didn't say anything, only smiled.

The one who just finished her nysc was careless naturally. She could pull off her bra and throw it on the seat in the living room and go inside to sleep. Most of the time she was always sleeping in the long seat in the living room and she takes after my wife much. There was a night I went to pee and I thought it was my wife lying in the sitting room. I almost grabbed her huge tits that night as she was deeply sleep. The moment I took a vivid look and noticed she's not the one, I quickly adjusted. Thank God I never did anything. I still earn their respect till today. They're both married with kids now. Pls bro, avoid temptation.

The lockdown has caused and exposed alot of issues mainly among women. Its obvious they can't endure boredom for too long if found in an isolated situation in which their movement is restricted. This hasn't happened before so, it has exposed alot about human behaviour as touching boredom management generally. I foresee many landladies, women..both married and single give birth to children from another men in 9 months' time. The other day I saw my neighbour sneak out of a man's house not knowing that I saw her. The man's family lives overseas whole the woman's hubby lives in Abuja. Wetin be my own. Guys and girls please avoid temptation. It's not easy I know. The lock down is almost over. Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Emperormartin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Lol...the way you're describing your wife sister, you've already reached the semi-final stage

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by saajus: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't do it. Don't use 10mins enjoyment to destroy your family and your wife's family.
Stay inside the bedroom anytime your wife goes for gossiping. I believe your wife's sister has no access to your bedroom. Another way, You too can step out to talk with guys in ur streets immediately your wife leaves the house. Trust me, if you keep seeing and thinking about those nipples, you will fall someday.
In another vein, why is ur wife not staying with you? There are four people living under your roof, why does your wife find solace outside? Are you boring? Can't you gossip with her?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Leon90(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Another fake story.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by AbuAeesha: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
some men don't too much have sense by the way, control urself
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bladesociety: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bladesociety:

Just chop once and thank me for my prophecy later

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KINGCHUKWU(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
But she no do anything wrong na... Smiling to someone isn't wrong... Or feeling free in there sisters house is Wrong too!??... Bros no let devil de push u o
ninety5:

No insult please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Mikelsogo1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
you are not in a dilemma I must confess, think about the implications of your actions if you fall for it, look at your kid in the eye will he be proud of you for this act? look at your wife you loved her the way she was and no reason is worthy of you cheating even if she comes naked flee from the scene if you can't control it, tell your wife about your observations and let her know you are not comfortable seeing such things. this house is yours you dish the rules take charge I will advice you don't give a room for such your marriage, image, family, reputation and kid is at stake this act can never be a secret if u allow it. it can be a future blackmail business from your wife everyone is a suspect win this game.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by agabonus: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro,there is nothing so special in sex that will make a man or a woman to go for a strenger.mind you,what the girl has your wife also has unless you fail to tell yourself the truth.What do you think will happen when your inlaws hear that you have had sex with your sister inlaw of which may possibly result to pregnancy by SATAN GRACE? So,be warned.In addition,as a man of the house you must be diplomatic in this situation.Besides why are you insulting your wife in this forum?however, one time governor of Enugu state did what you are about do now and lost the respect of man and spirit.If your right hand (the girl) will lead you to hellfire ,cut off.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by hilfinity(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sheyilola:

God will punish you for calling your wife “the gossip”

grin grin shocked

If given d chance I know u can poison d op.

Omo c aggression like Sergio ramos shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by madgoat(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Shoot your shot bro. But abeg dont go directly, start by having a conversation with her, talk about guys, sex etc. From there you should know how to enter her if shes actually showing greenlight wink
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by teemonk(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
My friend, you do have a problem and I want to believe you're only seeing what your mind is wanting to see in your wife's sister. You call your wife the "gossip" because you're trying to find a reason to sleep with her younger sister. Don't you have self control and also respect for your wife? How can you begin to compare your wife with someone else? You've sold her already man...
You need not talk to her younger sister as regard anything. If you aren't a pervert or idleness is killing you. Engage yourself to something else. Also, there has to be a reason why you loved your wife, face or beauty didn't count so why does it count now. Get a grip of yourself.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Xclusiveme: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Macphenson:
Tell ur wife.
But no you won't, because you have already stripped her naked in your mind.

Lwkmd
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Liposure: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Control ur sef 2 avoid stories dat touch
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Primenet(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
If Joseph in the Bible had slept with Potiphar's wife, that would have been his end.

If you love yourself, don't do it
If you cherish your family, don't do it
If you love your wife family, don't do it
If you cherish your destiny, don't do it
If you love God, don't do it.

There is a way that seemeth right into a Man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Proverbs 14:12

DOWNLOAD THIS MONEY MAKING EBOOK FROM MY SIGNATURE FOR FREE!

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by reallouis: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brother plssssssssss flee from such grievous evil. Don't bring cause 2 ur posterity. Don't say it is not within ur God given power to avoid it,please protect the future of your generation now. Last warning.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by buzorcharles(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Use ur head bro. I have 2 house help that dangles nipples and sister in law too in my house during this lockdown but I don't read meaning to the dangling nipples cos its meant to dangle on its own.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Godwin616: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
welturebotanical:

1st have a mindset that she is your sister,
2nd tell ur wife you don't enjoy her leaving u every afternoon, make her know u can build bonds together at that time, intimacy, jokes, cuddles, gist, and more things u guy can do.
3rd tell the girl to wear something that covers up
4th tell ur wife to get more hot, and raunchy for u
5th don't fall into that trap
6. Consider it as a military zone- No Go Area.
7. From today, erase the idea completely from your mind.
8. What if your impression about her turns out to be wrong and the babe leaks your advances to your wife.
9. Which kind eye your in-laws go take look you if the girl becomes pregnant for you.
10. Considering your marriage is quite young, if you don't want it to scatter, KEEP OFF!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Charly68: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
If a man defiles your sister will you be happy ? Better wise up and ask her to relocate if she can't behave well in your house..never allow the devil to destroy your life over sexual abomination.. ..it is a taboo..
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by koolaid87: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Niggaz, don't do pass wanking with her image in ur head.

Use your brain (the one located in your head)

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by mdoubie: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Welcome to the club, chop with sense nothing go happen. Consider it a gift. Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.