Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118233 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by dukeprince50: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
sit her down and talk to her, if it continues, sit ur wife and explain, if it still continues, do what's on ur mind
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by sylve11: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
mamaafrik:

Be fastoooooo,that lady is possessed.
Your silly wife too is not wise

See as the op don let them dey insult him wife and her sister. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
nunnu:

You are a bloody idiot. Go ahead and sleep with her. That is how someone else will sleep with your wife. In your head now you think you are the only one capable of cheating.

Will you keep quiet!

Guys like you act like Saints and your type are the most corrupt in town.

What warrants the insult you are hulling at him as if he has already committed the crime.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by apexx479: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Olusholar24(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Op,
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by donatus101(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bleep
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 9jaRealist: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.

Are you sure your Locked-down imagination is not running riot?! grin

Just make sure that simply because a female ‘relative’ (by marriage) feels comfortable around you, you are not mistaking it for sexual desire, as men (especially Nigerian men) often tend to have an over-inflated sense of their attractiveness to the opposite sex. Good luck.
>

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by TruthSpeaker: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
RESIST TEMPTATION, DON’T GET YOUR WIFE INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER. BODY NOR BE WOOD, SHE (YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW) ALSO NEEDS SERVICING. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE NOT THE ANOINTED ONE TO RENDER HER THAT SERVICE TO HER. JUST APPRECIATE HER FOR EVEN WANTING YOU TO PLUG HER.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ashewo thread everywhere,smh
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mumu ! What the hell are you waiting for ? So you even have the time to come to NAIRALAND and post your shortcomings ? Mtcheeew Abeg comot from here ! If you no wan Hammer your wife sister's Punna allow others to do her grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by emmadejust(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Repeat .... Repeat ...... Young man

Misson abort .... Mission abort ... You are working into a landmine... Enemy at bay ..
... Retreat back to base ....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 9icekenpat: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Surely your mind needs rebranding. What do you mean when you say she is "looking at you some how" if your sister was to be wearing a dress with nipples dangling would you have thought otherwise. I guess it has not come to your understanding that she is your sister now by virtue of marriage. Get rid of your lustful thoughts bro and give little room for assumption

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Franchise21(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Don't try it. This is a set-up

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jamal230(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
No go dey read meaning where definition no dey... No koba yourself ooo..
Let it slide
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingsteve:
I really don't understand some of the comments insinuating that it could be a setup.
Why would a married woman want to set up her husband with her blood sister?
It's just moronic and sick!

OP, it's not a setup, but you really have to take charge and handle the situation properly and carefully.
Communication is key!
Just talk to your sister-in-law about the way she dresses scantily.

Bro from experience, I have discovered that anything is possible. Some people actually have serdine brains.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by daveP(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown
But wassup with the increase in women setting up their husbands of late? Its baffling....

I won't be surprised if this was a set up.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ajbiggie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
DANGER! FOR UR MIND U WANT 2 CHOP HER BUT U NEVA GET D CHANCE. NO TRY HAM O, U WANT 2 SCATTER UR FAMILY O.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Sheyilola(f): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God punish you for calling your wife
“The gossip”
You are a � dog and you need deliverance.
If you like don’t focus on your wife and child to take care of them like the way your mates that are reasonable do.
Useless man
If you like go and lay with your wife’s sister and get cursed.
Oloshi
How will a married man come on internet to insult his innocent and pretty wife because he can’t control his libido ?
God will punish you for calling your wife “the gossip”

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmadejust:
Repeat .... Repeat ...... Young man

Misson abort .... Mission abort ... You are working into a landmine... Enemy at bay ..
... Retreat back to base ....
.... Why

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by lastclaire4(f): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Why did you say no insult? Your write up looks like you are loose. Respect yourself and look away. Dont disrespect your wife and tear her family apart because of uncontrolled libido.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Gbagbuo247: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Victorycollins:
sit her down and talk to her about what is about to happen

Which is ?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chatinent: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm now convinced these people are paid to type shit, and then pushed to frontpage.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by deavicky(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
remove ur eyes from her body it possible she didn't mean anything thing. Before u mess up.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by blowjohn(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

So annoyingly annoying. angry

The guy is a pervert.
A grand pervert.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by hilfinity(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olalan:
Reprimand her and let her know you wouldn't condone such behaviour but I doubt if you can with you already comparing her beauty to that of her sister which is quite shameful and irresponsible.

grin it's so so obvious that d op can't help it again.
D tot of d girl's assets is tormenting op in his sleep, hence, op s very restless now.

Seriously, this dude won't survive this temptation if dt babe stays for a week wit dem. grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
angry The devil wants to kill you before your time.
The Bible says flee. tongue
Get thee behind me Satan. angry
Thank me later! smiley
Seems like you don't study God's word!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

I don't care about what your sister in law is doing. What I am concerned about are the words in boldfaced. What type of wife is that? undecided

Any wife that engages in outside gossip be sure there will be problems in the house from the information her fellow gossip mates fill her head with, things like being a feminist, cheating, stealing, always demanding for more upkeep than the family really needs, nagging etc, but what do I know undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by apexx1703: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 4381277[/color]
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Liposure: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
erasourcin:
Brother. Just don't do anything. Let me finish work on her. Introduce her to.me. Na outsider suppose fo such not you that is married to her sister.

Just let us discuss this abeg
bad guy. Abeg after u finish passam 2 me make i chop my own
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Numero9: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sleep with her so you loose your wife with whom you do not want to keep.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Gbagbuo247: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown

He has not slept with girl yet....he is here for advice hopefully we can make him change his mind.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.