Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Your Experience With An Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience With An Ex (2041 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With An Ex by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
factormatt6:
a lot of ladies don't see it that way.

You could set the pace
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by adeniyimam(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Did it ever occur to you that she might be setting you up for a real beating?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by elmagnifico411(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Of cos life is a risk. In the end we find a way to move on..
factormatt6:
. I understand your point, but I keep my ends hoping it will pay off. Life itself is a risk
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by factormatt6: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Maybe he didn't kpekus you during your time together and he's tryna get into your head so he can explore the road he didn't travel, just saying
For me I rather start another relationship than go back to ex.
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by doris4u(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Maybe he didn't kpekus you during your time together and he's tryna get into your head so he can explore the road he didn't travel, just saying
Explore indeed, he is an unsincere person
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
doris4u:

Explore indeed, he is an unsincere person

Liars suck, but they are difficult to leave if they're good in bed
Re: Your Experience With An Ex by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
My ex?

She is now married with kids. I slept with her last in 2008. Met again this January and had sex twice this February.

Another ex I last slept with in 2011 just reconnected with me during this lockdown via Facebook and is currently working in the East. I am going to visit her after this lockdown. We have not talked about sex but we know that it's bound to happen whenever we meet.

I have never told a woman that I am breaking up with her. I let situations, marriage n distance do that for me. I have never quarrelled with a girlfriend.

There is no woman as helpful to a man as a former girlfriend. I said former girlfriend not ex. She will be willing to help you, give you connections, facilitate a contract when she is a former girlfriend even if you are not currently sleeping with her but you guys separated in peace when you were together.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With An Ex by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My ex?

She is now married with kids. I slept with her last in 2008. Met again this January and had sex twice this February.

Another ex I last slept with in 2011 just reconnected with me during this lockdown via Facebook and is currently working in the East. I am going to visit her after this lockdown. We have not talked about sex but we know that it's bound to happen whenever we meet.

I have never told a woman that I am breaking up with her. I let situations, marriage n distance do that for me. I have never quarrelled with a girlfriend.

There is no woman as helpful to a man as a former girlfriend. I said former girlfriend not ex. She will be willing to help you, give you connections, facilitate a contract when she is a former girlfriend even if you are not currently sleeping with her but you guys separated in peace when you were together.
Buhari people ehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? / HELP: I Lose Interest In Ladies The Moment I Masturbate About Sexing Them / Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.