Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. (10228 Views)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by teegeealiu: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

I feel bad that I cannot credit his account directly, if I can, I would have done that since. There seems to be no way I can send anything to him without losing showing my name or phone number. I would love to remain anonymous.

The worst thing to do in the world is to please someone and put myself at risk.

I will make an exception and call someone to pay in the small money into his account tomorrow.
You're a good man

4 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by ashybabs(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

I feel bad that I cannot credit his account directly, if I can, I would have done that since. There seems to be no way I can send anything to him without showing my name or phone number. I would love to remain anonymous.

I will make an exception and call someone to pay in the small money into his account tomorrow.

bros no forget us too. I follow for early bird

things hard bros
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

I feel bad that I cannot credit his account directly, if I can, I would have done that since. There seems to be no way I can send anything to him without showing my name or phone number. I would love to remain anonymous.

chairman please anything for me. I'll appreciate
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Kelvin58: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:
9mobile #200
2917 8611 599 063
oga we are still for u
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Ithream: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Wow I am so glad. Thanks a lot sir for your Candid and kind response Sir. I really appreciate it. People like you are very rare on this platform. I pray you'll never lack in your life.

or if its My Number
Remain blessed as you do so sir. Amen

Thanks and God bless everyone who came to may aid. Someone will come to your aid at a time when you need it most too. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by ogashman(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44

airtel
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Kokoboss: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ithream:

Wow I am so glad. Thanks a lot sir for your Candid and kind response Sir. I really appreciate it. People like you are very rare on this platform. I pray you'll never lack in your life.

Sir if it's my account 0074520603 Access.
I'll be very very grateful sir.

or if its My Number 07063548103 (MTN)
I'll also be very Grateful.

Remain blessed as you do so sir. Amen

Thanks and God bless everyone who came to may aid. Someone will come to your aid at a time when you need it most too. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kelvin58:
oga we are still for u

I will send more when I close from work today, in about two hours.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Kokoboss: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Teophilus96(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

You're a good man sir. Thanks for reaching out to him. Remain Blessed sir.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by damtan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

wow. That'll be almost 12 midnight
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by ashybabs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
damtan:
wow. That'll be almost 12 midnight
that would be better. keep vigil
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:

08143876946 bros help me with Airtime to renew my data
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Arrewa: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol... SLAP44!! I Salute you for this!!

There's still little humanity in you!

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by ItzDaPhenom(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:
This thread is not for anyone to brag, or to show that they have money. We understand how things are and we should give a little comfort to all our people no matter how small. I could have given more but there is still time.

I want to correct some impressions, we might misunderstand each other here, we might fight and throw bad words at each other but down below, we must know that it's our leaders who set us against each other. Sometimes, we troll and bully each other just for the fun of it.

I don't know how much in total I can give out here in the former of recharge cards of N500, N200 and others but I will keep sending till I am tired. I cannot give money for now because of the need to remain anonymous here. If I send to people's account, my account name may show. If I send the cards as text, the text message might come with my phone details which I will not like. I just want to remain anonymous.

I love you all.

This was where it started. https://www.nairaland.com/5824146/nigerians-sense-happened-bank-yesterday

Modified;

Please stop sending your bank details or phone numbers. I will be sending the cards as pictured to me from the people who I asked to send it. Fastest fingers gets to load the cards first. Please confirm if you are the person that loaded it so it won't seem like fraud. 

Stop sending numbers or bank details.

08164509317 MTN
Thanks
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Emmerich09(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
SLAP44:
This thread is not for anyone to brag, or to show that they have money. We understand how things are and we should give a little comfort to all our people no matter how small. I could have given more but there is still time.

I want to correct some impressions, we might misunderstand each other here, we might fight and throw bad words at each other but down below, we must know that it's our leaders who set us against each other. Sometimes, we troll and bully each other just for the fun of it.

I don't know how much in total I can give out here in the former of recharge cards of N500, N200 and others but I will keep sending till I am tired. I cannot give money for now because of the need to remain anonymous here. If I send to people's account, my account name may show. If I send the cards as text, the text message might come with my phone details which I will not like. I just want to remain anonymous.

I love you all.

This was where it started. https://www.nairaland.com/5824146/nigerians-sense-happened-bank-yesterday

Modified;

Please stop sending your bank details or phone numbers. I will be sending the cards as pictured to me from the people who I asked to send it. Fastest fingers gets to load the cards first. Please confirm if you are the person that loaded it so it won't seem like fraud. 

08025812204 Airtel.... Very much Appreciated....
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by damtan(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
ashybabs:
that would be better. keep vigil
lol. Don't tell me you are actually keeping vigil for this
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Thugnificent(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by halimzytohfresh(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
hmm...3mins to go :Phmm...3mins to go
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by damtan(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2020
halimzytohfresh:
hmm...3mins to go :Phmm...3mins to go
OP wey don sleep. Except you have a thing you're doing, I'll suggest you go sleep

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by halimzytohfresh(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2020
hmmm. Make i wait small.i need this badly bro...make i go resell fill gas take cook.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Rawmalik: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2020
damtan:

OP wey don sleep. Except you have a thing you're doing, I'll suggest you go sleep
you're suggesting someone to go sleep but you still dey here

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by damtan(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Rawmalik:
you're suggesting someone to go sleep but you still dey here
I'm typing from the dreamland cool

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by luvlyoracle(m): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

I love you all.

Modified;

08162776090 Mtn...thanks boss
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Xsem(m): 3:17am On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Mtn 07030697391
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2020
9 mobile #200

6311 8635 0358 946

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Glo #200

14596 60512 43759

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Airtel #200

1605 4133 8318 2065

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by omgtzsammie(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Dis last airtel and Glo I got t.. God bless the giver .. thank you very very much
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
omgtzsammie:
Dis last airtel and Glo I got t.. God bless the giver .. thank you very very much

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) / Local Man Cannot Can??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.