Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. (10187 Views)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
If you get the cards please holla!
They won't say anything! This mode is casted already boss
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Who are the people loading this card without signifying themselves..

Don't tell me you are the one on your dp and you reside In nigeria lol. Because I'm marveled you are hustling for an airtime...
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
My God enrich your pocket...God bless you sir.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
my data expires today...I need sub cry
Holla OP
He can do something about that
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

I always keep my promise. Someone is going to deposit#2,000 to your account today.

I just need card OP
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

I always keep my promise. Someone is going to deposit#2,000 to your account today.
if you are outside the country, use world remit. Your name won't show. Na company name go display for the alert
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
etzmztagenius:
God is Lord When our turn go reach
Lol,when your time reach

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Don't tell me you are the one on your dp and you reside In nigeria lol. Because I'm marveled you are hustling for an airtime...
na packaged picture bro

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

I ain't hustling..just trying my luck..
I wanna benefit from someones blessings, is there a crime in that?

3 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
na packaged picture bro
smiley
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

I ain't hustling..just trying my luck..
I wanna benefit from someones blessings, is there a crime in that?

Lol N1000 airtime of any choice of network If I can Video Call you.....Deal?

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
na packaged picture bro

I tell you bruh.....N200 airtime your choice of network fall on you. Drop your No...

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Lol,when your time reach
Boss, e fit be u wey God send as helper
Show your boy love na
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Where are my witness oh..
Oya .dm
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Johntemmy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
By 11.30 Nigeria time.

Bros am not lucky with these card ok and some people are loading twice or thrice even more is that not a greediness why some peeps no load one
please remember me either card or funds to buy food God bless you
I'll drop my acct details or phone number if requesed
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Where are my witness oh..
Oya .dm
We are here
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

guyman dey here you no give 1k airtime, na pussy you wan give. Continue sotigbo

3 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Ithream: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Wow! Just when I thought you've forgotten

Sir you and generations to come will never lack, because God's blessings will always be upon you. Believe me God always finds a way to bless people like you. Thank you so very much for your love to Nairalanders. Also thank you in advance. Remain blessed sir. Amen
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Tina001(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who are these people loading the card without acknowledgement. Nigerians sha, they just wan chop and clean mouth. No appreciation whatsoever. That's bad to be honest. You people should thank the guy, it's not easy. Some are even loading twice, thrice and as much as possible without being considerate of people who really need it and haven't gotten anything. Don't be selfish na abeg sad
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Alaye..so egba eh.. mind your business

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

your own giveaway get condition?
he he he

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
etzmztagenius:

We are here
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

I tell you bruh.....N200 airtime your choice of network fall on you. Drop your No...
baba no dey give pussy, help niggas, we gat your back any day

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Ogt1: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
I was following the thead as guest.
Had to login through a sis acct to post this. I won the two 9mobile cards and the last Mtn you dropped.

thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:

Lol no Vex brother....

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Alaye..so egba eh.. mind your business
afi egba.. Na man u be, no dey disguise
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ogt1:

I was following the thead as guest.
Had to login through a sis acct to post this. I won the two 9mobile cards and the last Mtn you dropped.

thanks and God bless you.
Brozay why nuh?
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by bolaji3071(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Atleast if you load the card. Acknowledge it. But Greediness no go allow una

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol no Vex brother....
boss I don quote you with my nomba. Na mtn I dey use. Maximum respect
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Where are my witness oh.. Oya .dm
Shoot me a mail Toseenlove@yahoomail.com
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
afi egba.. Na man u be, no dey disguise
Shey you care for video call too? Is there is harm in asking oh? Dm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.