Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (5828 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by AdmissionGetEas: 12:07am On May 01, 2020
He may like you as a friend and not for relationship..

Move on
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

My mate are in their husbands house,bearing children already and you're here telling me that I'm a kid, I'm just 20 , that I know nothing about love jeez! I'm a woman!
Yes! I know something!
I see
my advice just be friends,make lots of friends and make sure you finish school.Get a good job
Be sure that everything will fall in place.
but to play assumption husband and wife games comes with its own problems that might shatter your faith
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lightangel65: 8:05am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.

What feeling? girls give themselves too much credit, so if a boy is friendly with you he loves you abi?.
Like one idiot in my department cause I talk with her she told her friends I like her, na there I finish her with insults.

He does not love you he is just friendly don't think you are some gold that everyone loves it's annoying

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Kingsteve(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.

Why don't you take the lead, since your greenlight isn't green enough for him to make a move?
I'll make it easier for you.

Why don't you playfully whisper into his ears: 'I like you so much', then sit back and watch his reaction and response.

Life could be easy.
wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2020
Do not be deceived, if a guy likes you, he would do everything possible to be with you. Don't take his friendliness for attraction sister.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lightangel65: 8:15am On May 01, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Do not be deceived, if a guy likes you, he would do everything possible to be with you. Don't take his friendliness for attraction sister.

Exactly
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by CANTICLES: 8:20am On May 01, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Keep shut ... You dont know what is going on . I understand that Guy. He was able to make her feel that love because he wasn't too quick to ask her out. The wise men know this. How many of those asking you have you been able to have much feelings for ? Let me stop there

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 01, 2020
CANTICLES:

Keep shut ... You dont know what is going on . I understand that Guy. He was able to make her feel that love because he wasn't too quick to ask her out. The wise men know this. How many of those asking you have you been able to have much feelings for ? Let me stop there

Okay...... One of those that hides behind the keyboard to spew trash.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Kingsteve(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Ermm...but the young man made lots of sense in his comment.
You have no idea why the OP's friend hasn't made a move yet.
It is left to the OP to make a more convincing, subtle move.

What is she afraid of?
Same reason why her friend hasn't made a move yet?
You see?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lightangel65: 8:39am On May 01, 2020
CANTICLES:

Shut up the fact it happened to you doesn't mean everyone chew gums a lady like a creep all in loves name.
He doesn't love her if he did it would be obvious, he is just being nice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by machiavelli95: 8:43am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

I have done that already!
Why hasn't he responded?

It is simple.
You said he is a churchy guy and a virgin (likely no sex before marriage crew).
He likes you and has feelings for you no doubt, but he is faced with the dilemma of dating you and maintaining his convictions (no sex before marriage). Maybe he knows or thinks that you don't share that same conviction and if you must date a guy, you must likely sleep with that guy (most girls rarely have a strong love connection to someone there are not erotically intimate with) or you might get it elsewhere.
Thus the guy would not want to be heartbroken by dating you and having you collect cookies outside (if he is to maintain his convictions), but at the same time wouldn't just let you go because he feels something strong for you.
So the thing is he definitely has feelings for you, but if you must date, one of you must bend to the others convictions, either you join the no sex before marriage crew, or you begin to knack life out of him, (abeg no come corrupt person annointing o).
I have been in that shoe several times since I reconsecrated myself towards sexual purity, I used to be a campus husband before and knacked sotay I lost weight (an virtue too cry), I have quite a number of attractive girls show serious interest in me (some of them over years now and with banging bodies too ). Sometimes they make a move and I will just purposely act dumb just to diffuse tension. I actually love one deeply,but I cannot date her because I don't plan get married in the next 3years, and I cannot date a girl that long without touching her, even if I do manage to,she might not share my convictions and be collecting lamba outside( making me a pathetic fool) or "see finish" might set in.
So what I do is to carry myself in such a way that I earn utmost respect from the girl, her friends and family so that when I am finally ready to settle, I will just swoop in and have no problems.
Its a difficult situation to be in especially when she flashes those succulent mounds of flesh expecting you to make a move.
God will EPP us o

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by machiavelli95: 8:47am On May 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
You never Sabi, everything na game, when the guy starts e go shock you grin grin
Sususy, don't mind this guy. He thinks everyone has the same corrupt mind like him. Ignore him.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by CANTICLES: 8:59am On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Shut up the fact it happened to you doesn't mean everyone chew gums a lady like a creep all in loves name.

grin grin grin na wa . enjoy
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by CANTICLES: 9:03am On May 01, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Aunty sorry o grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by instinct57vm(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2020
True. She making the first move won’t be a bad idea. The guy might need help, he might be suffering from “inability to ask a babe out syndrome” lols
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
machiavelli95:

It is simple.
You said he is a churchy guy and a virgin (likely no sex before marriage crew).
He likes you and has feelings for you no doubt, but he is faced with the dilemma of dating you and maintaining his convictions (no sex before marriage). Maybe he knows or thinks that you don't share that same conviction and if you must date a guy, you must likely sleep with that guy (most girls rarely have a strong love connection to someone there are not erotically intimate with) or you might get it elsewhere.
Thus the guy would not want to be heartbroken by dating you and having you collect cookies outside (if he is to maintain his convictions), but at the same time wouldn't just let you go because he feels something strong for you.
So the thing is he definitely has feelings for you, but if you must date, one of you must bend to the others convictions, either you join the no sex before marriage crew, or you begin to knack life out of him, (abeg no come corrupt person annointing o).
I have been in that shoe several times since I reconsecrated myself towards sexual purity, I used to be a campus husband before and knacked sotay I lost weight (an virtue too cry), I have quite a number of attractive girls show serious interest in me (some of them over years now and with banging bodies too ). Sometimes they make a move and I will just purposely act dumb just to diffuse tension. I actually love one deeply,but I cannot date her because I don't plan get married in the next 3years, and I cannot date a girl that long without touching her, even if I do manage to,she might not share my convictions and be collecting lamba outside( making me a pathetic fool) or "see finish" might set in.
So what I do is to carry myself in such a way that I earn utmost respect from the girl, her friends and family so that when I am finally ready to settle, I will just swoop in and have no problems.
Its a difficult situation to be in especially when she flashes those succulent mounds of flesh expecting you to make a move.
God will EPP us o

I think you have a point here...
Thank you so much
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

God bless you.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by SirMichael1: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

My mate are in their husbands house,bearing children already and you're here telling me that I'm a kid, I'm just 20, that I know nothing about love jeez! I'm a woman!
Yes! I know something!
Lol, you're a child. Yeah I know, your mates are in their husband house as dropouts from school with children.

Really though, all I see is a naive Lady with stuck up societal values and it's seemingly perfect moral behaviour. So what do you yet know about love anyway? smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2020
AdmissionGetEas:
He may like you as a friend and not for relationship..

Move on
Judging from his actions towards me, I'm certain he loves me
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Lightangel65 post=89051732]

What feeling? girls give themselves too much credit, so if a boy is friendly with you he loves you abi?.
Like one idiot in my department cause I talk with her she told her friends I like her, na there I finish her with insults.

He does not love you he is just friendly don't think you are some gold that everyone loves it's annoying[/quotei
My assumption is not wrong,so convinced that he likes me
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lamanii22(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

No!
I will look cheap , and it's a huge turn off to men
I need him to want me first
Kiss me first
hold my hands first..
I can't do that,I will loose my self dignity, hurt my pride...

Based on Nigerian mentality.... Maybe that's all you need to do for him to finally confess his love for you... He is not gonna say anything, he'd kiss you back... It's a good way to confess your feelings too...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

He does not love you he is just friendly don't think you are some gold that everyone loves it's annoying

My assumption is not wrong,so convinced that he likes me
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Michealky: 10:58am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

I was thinking it's a huge turn off to men.
I'm too proud to confess my feeling first sef
Na men suppose confess feeling to women first,not the other way around...
Wtf was that? You're just been a Nigerian
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lightangel65: 12:26pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Sususy post=89054870][/quote]

Then ask him and stop assuming, cause the worse thing I hate is someone assuming I like them,
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lightangel65: 12:28pm On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

Ok so if men are supposed to do it and he doesn't means he does not love you period.

The way you ladies exalt yourselves like you are better than God.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by clevybrown(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

then go Bleep ur pride and don't come and b disturbing us here... There are more important and pressing issues like covid-19 and the crumbling economy to address... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by JoshRocs(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
He's Scared of you saying NO!, i've been down this lane before. you can't tell what's on a girl's mind if she like you as casual friends or she's into you. he's scared of making that mistake

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by bcbones: 2:30pm On May 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Based on Nigerian mentality.... Maybe that's all you need to do for him to finally confess his love for you... He is not gonna say anything, he'd kiss you back... It's a good way to confess your feelings too...

At least she'll know where she stands, maybe the guy no get feelings to that extent, it might be painful if rejected o but at least you'll know if the feeling is mutual so you can more on to the real and even better person waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:20pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

Why don't you take the lead, since your greenlight isn't green enough for him to make a move?
I'll make it easier for you.

Why don't you playfully whisper into his ears: 'I like you so much', then sit back and watch his reaction and response.

I'm shy to do that first
I don't have the confidence
Maybe I should wait for him till when he's ready...

Life could be easy.
wink
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Nay
I'm so sure he is Inlove with me.
Is just so annoying that he refused to tell me
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
JoshRocs:
He's Scared of you saying NO!, i've been down this lane before. you can't tell what's on a girl's mind if she like you as casual friends or she's into you. he's scared of making that mistake

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) / Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman / Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.