Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (5825 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
Solomonwise1:
all your comments just dey make me dey laugh...

Why?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
bcbones:

At least she'll know where she stands, maybe the guy no get feelings to that extent, it might be painful if rejected o but at least you'll know if the feeling is mutual so you can more on to the real and even better person waiting for you.

Why
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
I really need more opinion on this
I'm not satisfied
So desperate to know the reason
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2020
Sususy:
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.

Lol
Aunty I do play like him, not that I want to date the lady just normal play, well he might not be into you, he's just caring and nice
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2020
gaius01:

Lol
Aunty I do play like him, not that I want to date the lady just normal play, well he might not be into you, he's just caring and nice

Don't say that!
It can't be!
It hurts!

Guys should stop being over nice to ladys if they don't have the intention to date...

But why does he stare at me often,I don't mean my butt or boobs,no! He just likes looking into my eyes often,is that not a obvious sign that he's Inlove with me?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2020
Solomonwise1:
all your comments are just like comedy..they make me laugh a lot...I have been a member on this forum for a year now..I only read comment and topic...it's fun

Really
But kindly contribute na
I'm desperate to know y he hasn't confess his feelings to me
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by VicM6: 10:35pm On May 01, 2020
No be dis same suzuki... or sorry sususy dey preach d kingdom nd salvation of God, repent nd dnt av a bf.... nawa o, inside life... Aye le o
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:42pm On May 01, 2020
VicM6:
No be dis same suzuki... or sorry sususy dey preach d kingdom nd salvation of God, repent nd dnt av a bf.... nawa o, inside life... Aye le o

Having feeling for someone is not a sin.
To love is not a sin.
It can't never be a sin
But when you have a raunchy thought about someone you love, have sex with someone you love out of wedlock,it becomes a sin.
To have feelings is naturally. So you're not committing sin if you're Inlove buh when u attach sex to it(when not married yet),it becomes an abomination ,fornication!

I just want to date him without having sex with him until we are married.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Solomonwise1:
maybe he feels it's not the right time for both of you to start a relationship..he might want to study more...and later end up asking you for marriage

Maybe you're right!
Love it
Thanks!
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by VicM6: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

Having feeling for someone is not a sin.
To love is not a sin.
It can't never be a sin
But when you have a raunchy thought about someone you love, have sex with someone you love out of wedlock,it becomes a sin.
To have feelings is naturally. So you're not committing sin if you're Inlove buh when u attach sex to it(when not married yet),it becomes an abomination ,fornication!

I just want to date him without having sex with him until we are married.
Gbam, she don win case..... court....... then try to tease him na if not he won't open up... i no blame d young guy... him fit talk nw nd una girls go change matter gv him.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

Don't say that!
It can't be!
It hurts!

Guys should stop being over nice to ladys if they don't have the intention to date...

But why does he stare at me often,I don't mean my butt or boobs,no! He just likes looking into my eyes often,is that not a obvious sign that he's Inlove with me?

Well have you given him green light or clue that you are really interesting in him?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Osek(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2020
Rickjordan:
He is scared of getting a no from you, we all have been there cheesy...
Let me give you a little secret since you gals aren't brave enough to .... Tell him the same thing you wrote up there and asking him for advice, but switch yourself as your friend and himself with another guy...ask him what he thinks is wrong with the guy for not opening up to your friend, because your friend loves the guy too..... If he failed to open up to you later.. then he never really likes you or he must have swallowed the red pill n his game is working on you cheesy cheesy
Oil dey ur head, u knw wetin dey xup exactly wetin i wan just talk that no dey fear me .... I swear cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by chisani(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2020
Is it a crime if you shoot your shot? Better be fast about this before someone else take the initiative and snatch him away. The ball is in your court.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by piamily(f): 12:12am On May 02, 2020
jotfas:
What I'll advice u do is u give him d green light nd wait nd see if he would respond. If not let him be.

EXACTLY
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by bcbones: 12:14am On May 02, 2020
Sususy:

Why

I don't get the question?
But still let me elaborate...
Be blunt and ask him what he feels for you no need to get things complicated in your mind, if he's into you to the level of gf/bf you'll definitely know if not it's better than wasting your time on someone who doesn't see you the way you see them. I had an experience while I was much younger with a female friend, gosh I really did like/love ebere, she was my bff, we were really close but years passed by and we grew apart after I tried to confront her, she said I never asked her to be my gf that was my crime. I thought we were all we could be but never knew she wanted more which I was ready and willing to give but it never crossed my mind. Sometimes guys don't know what they want even if it's staring right in their face, he might need a little smack on the head ( age plays a big factor too).In summary hit the nail on the head. What's the worse thing that can happen.

See now I don turn preacher
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 7:06am On May 02, 2020
gaius01:

Well have you given him green light or clue that you are really interesting in him?

Yeah!
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 02, 2020
Lol....this reminds me of what one of my secondary school teachers used to say that it is very dangerous to assume. My dear stop assuming. Wait until he pops the question to date you.

Good luck.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2020
Sususy:

I have done that already!
Why hasn't he responded?
Shoot ur shot madam.. heaven will not fall before another sharp babe outsmart u.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Ilochukwuka: 8:55am On May 02, 2020
Sususy:
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.
You are the reason because you don't know what you want
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2020
Ilochukwuka:

You are the reason because you don't know what you want

How?
I don't understand
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Karlifate: 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
machiavelli95:

It is simple.
You said he is a churchy guy and a virgin (likely no sex before marriage crew).
He likes you and has feelings for you no doubt, but he is faced with the dilemma of dating you and maintaining his convictions (no sex before marriage). Maybe he knows or thinks that you don't share that same conviction and if you must date a guy, you must likely sleep with that guy (most girls rarely have a strong love connection to someone there are not erotically intimate with) or you might get it elsewhere.
Thus the guy would not want to be heartbroken by dating you and having you collect cookies outside (if he is to maintain his convictions), but at the same time wouldn't just let you go because he feels something strong for you.
So the thing is he definitely has feelings for you, but if you must date, one of you must bend to the others convictions, either you join the no sex before marriage crew, or you begin to knack life out of him, (abeg no come corrupt person annointing o).
I have been in that shoe several times since I reconsecrated myself towards sexual purity, I used to be a campus husband before and knacked sotay I lost weight (an virtue too cry), I have quite a number of attractive girls show serious interest in me (some of them over years now and with banging bodies too ). Sometimes they make a move and I will just purposely act dumb just to diffuse tension. I actually love one deeply,but I cannot date her because I don't plan get married in the next 3years, and I cannot date a girl that long without touching her, even if I do manage to,she might not share my convictions and be collecting lamba outside( making me a pathetic fool) or "see finish" might set in.
So what I do is to carry myself in such a way that I earn utmost respect from the girl, her friends and family so that when I am finally ready to settle, I will just swoop in and have no problems.
Its a difficult situation to be in especially when she flashes those succulent mounds of flesh expecting you to make a move.
God will EPP us o
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Karlifate: 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
Sususy:

Really But kindly contribute na I'm desperate to know y he hasn't confess his feelings to me
When is your birthday & when is his (day & month)?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by zedegit: 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
Sususy:

I was thinking it's a huge turn off to men.
I'm too proud to confess my feeling first sef
Na men suppose confess feeling to women first,not the other way around...

Okay o. Let's pause confession for now.

If he hasn't ask you out.

Can't you at least suggest so you guys can go out sometimes?

Is it also guys...?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by zedegit: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:
Lol....this reminds me of what one of my secondary school teachers used to say that it is very dangerous to assume. My dear stop assuming. Wait until he pops the question to date you.

Good luck.

It depends on him since he's conservative like she mentioned. Him telling her is a loooooong shot which might not happen in the near future.

So best thing is for her to be checking up on him and them enjoying the moment.

She can call up on him for them to go out, hold his hands and act confident in him.

With time, he will open up.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

It depends on him since he's conservative like she mentioned. Him telling her is a loooooong shot which might not happen in the near future.

So best thing is for her to be checking up on him and them enjoying the moment.

She can call up on him for them to go out, hold his hands and act confident in him.

With time, he will open up.

I just read it to the end now and discovered the boy is the " church " type. Prolly playing safe. Maybe his church preaches against boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. So let her chilax or look for her type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ / What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.