Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (5829 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Lamanii22(f): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Try to kiss him...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
0KNM:

Who said only men can?
what is the fun in a woman toasting a guy? the guy lack skills ni
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

which one is love in Pluto?

Neither sexual nor romantic in nature; being or exhibiting platonic love.
They are good friends, but their relationship is strictly platonic.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lamanii22:
Try to kiss him...
it is called intention to mislead a client

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
I love you
0KNM:
Someone once said and I quote; “If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love am o. It does no crime, no crime at all” - African China, 1953
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lamanii22:
Try to kiss him...
No!
I will look cheap , and it's a huge turn off to men
I need him to want me first
Kiss me first
hold my hands first..
I can't do that,I will loose my self dignity, hurt my pride...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

what is the fun in a woman toasting a guy?
the guy lack skills ni

What if the guy no notice the green light? Anybody that likes anybody can ask anybody out

Infact it’s easier for women because most of us (men) are cheap cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

Neither sexual nor romantic in nature; being or exhibiting platonic love.
They are good friends, but their relationship is strictly platonic.
I see Pluto love,friend zone and maga!

you are confusing me

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I love you

Sorry sis, I have a partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
cant I share?
0KNM:

Sorry sis, I have a partner
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
0KNM:

What if the guy no notice the green light? Anybody that likes anybody can ask anybody out

Infact it’s easier for women because most of us (men) are cheap cheesy cheesy cheesy
explain men are cheap
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

you are confusing me

Lol
You no serious oo
abeg leave me jare
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

explain men are cheap
9 of 10 men will say yes
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

you are confusing me

I don't intend to have sex with him, just to date without fucking
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
but you jusss rejected me undecided
0KNM:
9 of 10 men will say yes
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cant I share?

God gave every man 1 D because it’s supposed to be for one person at a time. No sharing
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
but you jusss rejected me undecided
I’m the 1 of 10 grin grin
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

Lol You no serious oo abeg leave me jare
I am very serious o! you are expecting a Nigerian dude to either be a friend or show pluto love .
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
cool. God will judge you.
0KNM:
I’m the 1 of 10 grin grin
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

I don't intend to have sex with him, just to date without fucking
then you just want to be plain friends

which will seat down comfortably with your goals and beliefs.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cool. God will judge you.
go and meet Medic H. He dates anything, he will say yes
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
when u keep discouraging him by making him think im a man grin
0KNM:
go and meet Medic H. He dates anything, he will say yes
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by SirMichael1: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

No!
I will look cheap , and it's a huge turn off to men
I need him to want me first
Kiss me first
hold my hands first..
I can't do that,I will loose my self dignity, hurt my pride...
LOL. You're just 20, what could you possibly know about love anyway? Face your studies girl.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
when u keep discouraging him by making him think im a man grin
Have you stopped being a man? Andrew, if you don’t go and sleep
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
tscheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Andrew korh, Matthias ni
0KNM:
Have you stopped being a man? Andrew, if you don’t go and sleep
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
tscheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Andrew korh, Matthias ni
tongue tongue tongue

Mr & Mr Medic
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

then you just want to be plain friends

Sex is to be done after marriage.
Just want to love him, feel his love for me..
take him as my would be husband...
I'm not getting into relationship with him cuz of sex, I'm not Inlove with him cuz I need sex from him.Its possible we can have a relationship without sex. The appropriate time to make love is when we are married which is guaranteed or ordained by God.
Love to follow the principle of the Bible...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why are you too proud to “Chyke” him? Make the move. Highest na “no”. Nobody ever died from getting a no.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
LOL. You're just 20, what could you possibly know about love anyway? Face your studies girl.

My mate are in their husbands house,bearing children already and you're here telling me that I'm a kid, I'm just 20, that I know nothing about love jeez! I'm a woman!
Yes! I know something!
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rickjordan:
He is scared of getting a no from you, we all have been there cheesy...
Let me give you a little secret since you gals aren't brave enough to .... Tell him the same thing you wrote up there and asking him for advice, but switch yourself as your friend and himself with another guy...ask him what he thinks is wrong with the guy for not opening up to your friend, because your friend loves the guy too..... If he failed to open up to you later.. then he never really likes you or he must have swallowed the red pill n his game is working on you cheesy cheesy

Wow!
Love this!
Nice idea
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Kezim: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.

Oga wants to deflower grin,you might not offer him that
That’s why he’s stalling
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2020
Sususy:

Sex is to be done after marriage.
Just want to love him, feel his love for me..
take him as my would be husband ...
I'm not getting into relationship with him cuz of sex, I'm not Inlove with him cuz I need sex from him.Its possible we can have a relationship without sex. The appropriate time to make love is when we are married which is guaranteed or ordained by God.

Love to follow the principle of the Bible...
I understand you very well.

you want to love Pluto love and later go to the moon to get honey but the problem is the moon is closer to the earth than pluto

unless you both are on the same rocket programed to land on Pluto then comes back to earth before you can get another rocket to take you both to the moon

the fact on ground is the guy is not with you on the same rocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout / Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? / Is Sex A Must In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.