Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics (10607 Views)

FG Tasks Optometrists To Reduce Rate Of Avoidable Blindness / Optometrists thread?? / Doctors, Opticians And Optometrists In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:25am On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
are you blind? Cant you check what you posted?
You are blind, these are professional courses Igbos lead grin grin

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by MasterKernel: 12:26am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ogbeni how is this a feminine moniker. It means money first then women. I couldn’t completely write the username so it’s moneywomen. What performance do u keep talking about. Ibo doesn’t beat Yoruba in performance. Yoruba best u in performance that’s why they are more than ibo in universities.

I can't stop laughing. Type " Leading states in JAMB 2017,2016...." Iike that down the years, show the world what you find out.

I want to believe Nigeria performance is better than Israel, Spain and England since we have population gaining admission per year.
Why isn't Nigerian graduates doing better than just Harvard University, since we have more people graduating?
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
North top in College of education, followed by southwest least is east, while Igbos top in University followed by Southsouth third west north least

Below is collage of education

North top followed by west grin grin
u mean Yoruba tops in university. Ogbeni stop making up ur own stats when the real stats is available. For both year Yoruba admitted into universities is 178,687 while Ibos is 171,304. Na only ibo man go see a glaring stats like this and still claim otherwise shior.

2 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

You are blind, these are professional courses Igbos lead grin grin
ogbeni he is right u are the one who is blind. Yoruba lead in college admission that’s a fact. It’s clear for all to see except u.

1 Like

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by edoairways: 12:29am On May 02, 2020
RTSC:

Is there any university in Yoruba land that has more igbo lecturers than Yoruba?

Even in the poorly educated north, is there any university there, where you won't find an overwhelming population of northern lecturers?
Why would you expect a different thing in the east?

If it was different, would that look normal to you?
Yeah but it shouldn't be especially in a federal university ( not just UNN). There is a reason why it was called university. It ought to have diverse persons from different tribes as lecturers and students not a particular tribe dominating
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:29am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
u mean Yoruba tops in university. Ogbeni stop making up ur own stats when the real stats is available. For both year Yoruba admitted into universities is 178,687 while Ibos is 171,304. Na only ibo man go see a glaring stats like this and still claim otherwise shior.
The only area you lead in university is Agriculture grin grin mind you many Igbos use Lagos as state of Origin grin grin
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by edoairways: 12:30am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
what’s wrong with assimilating ur culture and language more than a foreign language English. I can speak English but I can always express myself better in Yoruba. Whenever I see a Yoruba person I never speak English to them cuz I prefer my native language.
I didn't say it was wrong I only gave reasons as to why it is difficult to see many yorubas you don't express themselves in English to non native speakers of Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Kennyswag: 12:31am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

Excuse me, I will always recognize Prof. Wole Soyinka. He stands shoulder to shoulder with the greats like Chinua Achebe.

We've produced generation next, Chimammada Adiche. You don't have anything like that in the whole of Yoruba land, right now.
there is a Yoruba woman that is also trying.. she is British.. I have forgotten her name.. your adichie is overated. . Reason why common Booker prize, she has nerver been nominated for it...
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:32am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ogbeni he is right u are the one who is blind. Yoruba lead in college admission that’s a fact. It’s clear for all to see except u.
Igbos lead in university, Yoruba lead in Poly while North lead in College of education grin grin grin

Igbos lead in Medicine, Law, Engineering, Administation, pharm, etc.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Kennyswag: 12:33am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
what of Helen oyeyemi. Tomi Adeyemi.
i just saw your quote... you got it.. there is another one..omotoso.. though she is a south african citizen
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by PVision2020(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

Hahahahah... Quantity over quality, that's okay. It's your preference.

Remember, what the tabloid will always have as headlines is

3 States leads in JAMB.
Of course, the tabloid is there to massage your frail egos so you can beat your chests as usual. Intelligent people read beyond the tabloid to get the facts and figures. Against fact, there are no arguments.

And with regards to Quantity/Quality, how do you determine that? When the states that leads in Jamb are unable to gain admission. Does that not bring to question the so called "quality" ?

1 Like

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Kennyswag: 12:34am On May 02, 2020
This thread is dead on arrival.. chestbeaters already exposed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by MasterKernel: 12:35am On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
there is a Yoruba woman that is also trying.. she is British.. I have forgotten her name.. your adichie is overated. . Reason why common Booker prize, she has nerver been nominated for it...

Did you just said Adiche is over rated? Ummm... I don't like sounding like a hater. What if I tell you Wole is over rated?, I won't say that, simple because he's be rated, whatever he won is believed to be on merit. I don't expect my enemies praising me. I will always respect Prof. Wole.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

I can't stop laughing. Type " Leading states in JAMB 2017,2016...." Iike that down the years, show the world what you find out.

I want to believe Nigeria performance is better than Israel, Spain and England since we have population gaining admission per year.
Why isn't Nigerian graduates doing better than just Harvard University, since we have more people graduating?
leading states. Lol. So this na ur own stats. Israel, Spain and England are mostly homegeous that where u logic fail. If Israel is competing with Nigeria shouldn’t Yoruba be competing with ibo. Cuz all u are saying take some cities in England and compare to a Nigeria city by u leading states stats. We are comparing Yoruba as a whole and ibo as a whole and u received cane. Nigeria graduates are not doing better simply cuz of the system nothin more. Nigeria graduates in the west ranks shoulder to shoulder cuz of different in quality abroad to Nigeria. For example the doctor leading the covid-19 medication trial graduated from uI but I can bet with u if he stayed in Nigeria no one will know of him today cuz he wouldn’t be doing shit.

2 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:38am On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
i just saw your quote... you got it.. there is another one..omotoso.. though she is a south african citizen
Igbos dominated Nigeria prize for literature

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by totit: 12:40am On May 02, 2020
Looooooool

Op got served! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

The only area you lead in university is Agriculture grin grin mind you many Igbos use Lagos as state of Origin grin grin
along with science and social science and education. Meanwhile we are only talking 2 years stats of which overall Yoruba still leads in university admissions, poly. No ibo use Lagos as state of origin.
PVision2020:

Of course, the tabloid is there to massage your frail egos so you can beat your chests as usual. Intelligent people read beyond the tabloid to get the facts and figures. Against fact, there are no arguments.

And with regards to Quantity/Quality, how do you determine that? When the states that leads in Jamb are unable to gain admission. Does that not bring to question the so called "quality" ?
check well the ibo mofo is already trying to use backdoor to claim Lagos stats when it’s obvious Yoruba best them hands down in university admissions

2 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:41am On May 02, 2020
Igbos lead in university, Yoruba lead in polytechnic while North lead in College grin

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Igbos lead in university, Yoruba lead in Poly while North lead in College of education grin grin grin

Igbos lead in Medicine, Law, Engineering, Administation, pharm, etc.
yoruba lead in university and poly. U this ibo Man U get problem. Despite the fact u get eyes and u can calculate u still dey write rubbish cuz u are too pained to accept truth chai.

3 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

I didn't say it was wrong I only gave reasons as to why it is difficult to see many yorubas you don't express themselves in English to non native speakers of Yoruba
I understand ur point my g.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Igbos lead in university, Yoruba lead in polytechnic while North lead in College grin
then why does the stats u keep posting keep showing that Yoruba lead in both universities and poly.

3 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by MasterKernel: 12:44am On May 02, 2020
PVision2020:

I hope they didn't massage yours when they reported that Oyo 26, while Ekiti 29 in
May/June 2015, 2018 West African Senior School Certificate Examination. Dragging positions Kastina, Sokoto and Zamfara is this how you get the admission?

Hahahahah... I guess they were massaging your ego, when they tagged you most educated region, back in the day.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BeautifulMind2: 12:45am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:
yoruba lead in university and poly. U this ibo Man U get problem. Despite the fact u get eyes and u can calculate u still dey write rubbish cuz u are too pained to accept truth chai.
How can you lead when Igbos beat in all professional courses grin grin you only excel in Agriculture grin grin

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by AmuDimpka: 12:48am On May 02, 2020
wizzakosh:
See Dundee, with your egregious English, you want to tell someone that is far ahead of you. Father of African literature my foot. Go and tell that to the international body that gave award to wole.

I am sorry I can't help your frustrations...
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by MasterKernel: 12:49am On May 02, 2020
Moneywomen17:

You states are literally behind Zamfara in West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), how do you get admission? Check both NECO and WASSCE.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by BoboNkiti19: 12:54am On May 02, 2020
I like how the Igbos are PRESENTING stats to SUBSTANTIATE their facts. Why the afonja clowns are consoling themselves with the usual "we've busted them" nonsense rebuttal. If you are certain you are leading Igbos in the fields of Law, medicine, Engineering, arts/literature etc then post the stats to prove that! we're not interested in admission rates and all that rubbish, give us the index of performance between both regions in the aforementioned fields over the past 7 years. Otherwise STFU and stop boring is with the rants of been the most educated and all that already debunked clichés, the whole conversation is getting stale and repetitive already.
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

How can you lead when Igbos beat in all professional courses grin grin you only excel in Agriculture grin grin
ogbeni kiss the truth. I can see u already concede u lead in university admissions. Took u forever. What the Bleep is professional course. Below is the top major in agriculture major. U probably think agriculture is just about going to farm alone like the dumbass u are. and Yoruba also lead in science, social science and education major for both years. . Meanwhile I will keep saying it till it enters ur flat head. This are 2 year stats until u can compile the list going 8 to 9 years back it proves nothing. Mean over 9 years yoruba leads in university admissions by at least 60,000 more students.

3 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by AmuDimpka: 12:56am On May 02, 2020

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

You states are literally behind Zamfara in West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), how do you get admission? Check both NECO and WASSCE.
behind zamfara but when it comes to admission to university u know fit.

1 Like

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by AmuDimpka: 12:58am On May 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I like how the Igbos are PRESENTING stats to SUBSTANTIATE their facts. Why the afonja clowns are consoling themselves with the usual "we've busted them" nonsense rebuttal. If you are certain you are leading Igbos in the fields of Law, medicine, Engineering, arts/literature etc then post the stats to prove that! we're not interested in admission rates and all that rubbish, give us the index of performance between both regions in the aforementioned fields over the past 7 years. Otherwise STFU and stop boring is with the rants of been the most educated and all that already debunked clichés, the whole conversation is getting stale and repetitive already.

That is how arguments are made, stats, references and citations ...but they are bringing sentimentalism....

Trust me , Awolowo free education was quantitative and in vain !
Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
ogbeni u are late the argument is that who lead overall in university admission for 2 years which is 2017-18. Which Yoruba leads. The stats from 2010-16 also shows Yoruba lead in university admission. Now regarding leading law and co the only available stats is the 2017-18 stats which i already conceded. To get the performance for college stats have to be collected for university graduates which is not available. The best available stats is admission into college which Yoruba clearly lead.

2 Likes

Re: 70.1% Of Optometrists In Nigeria Are IGBO - ODORBN - Pics by Moneywomen17(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

That is how arguments are made, stats, references and citations ...but they are bringing sentimentalism....

Trust me , Awolowo free education was quantitative and in vain !
ogbeni u get eyes ur brother is the one arguing with sentiments and ignoring facts. If u get brain why not go over the stats urself and see that overall Yoruba gain more admission to college than their ibo counterparts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / World Water Day 2019: Things To Know About Water Globally / Today Is World Toilet Day - 100M Nigerians Lack Access To Toilets - UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.