Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105606 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 9:13am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.
Rivers State should be moved to the North lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Focusmind: 9:14am On May 02, 2020
Black man and wickedness.

That's why most times I don't blame the whites for racism towards us.

They devalue the black man when they see these kind of images.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by jamesversion: 9:14am On May 02, 2020
omenka:
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.

Rip to the Aluu 4. The policeman who sanctioned their death wasn't from Rivers and the leader of the Mob was from Edo state. but the killings have conveniently been tied to Riverians. once again, RIP to them

@bolded, that song "ain't no love in the heart of the city" isn't originally theirs, it's a cover from the 1974 song of Bobby Bland. Thought you should know.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Sadsoulnow: 9:15am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?
Why did you bring developer into this,who did this to you?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by seanjy4konji: 9:15am On May 02, 2020
This is very bad.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by salam8528: 9:15am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

Boko Haram and Herdsmen are 3rd and 4rd most deadliest terrorists group in the world.

Killing of the innocent isn't good irrespective of what purpose.
Developers
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by guy222: 9:16am On May 02, 2020
MadeMan01:
How can someone be sent to school. The will go and join useless cult only to be killed by illiterate. Boys are stupid. And girls should learn to stay away from criminals like cultists. This is sad but I feel no sympathy
who be this one again?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by HolyTitus(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2020
Yet the face of the kidnapper is still looking fresh like this
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Rexymania(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2020
Why were they killed for God sake! Gosh
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 9:18am On May 02, 2020
what a world?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Chidex50(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2020
Aflix:
yenefer you be boko haram?? Person talk bad of boko haram you De ask am who do am something when you should even support him...... I no understand the kind people wey De this kwantory again ooooo.... to believe she's is even female
Look at her closely you'll see that she's Fulani.Na them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by letitrainnow(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2020
RIP to the deceased.
Let justice be done �.
undecided

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by IJOBA2: 9:18am On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man
LALASTICLALA
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Where are those people that attacked me the last time I took Rivers state to the cleaners??!

This state is officially the crime republic of the South South... I will never stand to be corrected!!!

You just kidnap and murder young students for no reason whatsoever... Later their idiot and cultist of a governor will have the temerity to push blames to other states, and even have the guts to criticize Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On May 02, 2020
Mpanyi:

What is this one talking? Who can decode what he means?
What I mean is dat your Christian criminal brother in dis killing should be beheaded, just as my responsible, Qur'an abiding brother will agree even if he was a Muslim.
Yours and others arguments as usual will make us not to be short of odd news of human wickedness and killings in different forms.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by VOJA(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2020
Devil incarnates everywhere...

May untimely or horrible death never be our portion in this life.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by tatatar: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:
[s]

Boko Haram and Herdsmen are 3rd and 4rd most deadliest terrorists group in the world.

Killing of the innocent isn't good irrespective of what purpose. [/s]
Fake drugs alone have killed far more than BH and Herdsmen combined.At least we know where the evil Northerners are.You guys don't need to form any fringe terrorist group...The average developer is capable of this.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by knight24real: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Wicked soul
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Explorers(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Some people are just so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2020
This kidnappers should be shot without wasting further time.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Scawraw: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
This is purely inhuman to humanity.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by xtremerules: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
No comment this one pass me. Make God dey protect us o. RIP to the innocent dead.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
Trailblazer1:
The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked undecided

You no know before?/don't trust anybody...
Be vigilant most especially to those who are close to you....
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by xtremerules: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
anthropizzy:
This kidnappers should be shot without wasting further time.

Shooting too good. Na to feed them to hungry wild rats
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Okortor: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
If you are a boko haram girl, trust me, ur end is near. useless and worthless set of people.
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by chisani(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2020
Nigeria was perhaps in the picture when Hobbes and Locke wrote on the state of nature.

The insecurity in this nation is second to None. How did we gets to this point as a nation?

Certainly, humans life is valueless. This is just barbaric, satanic and wickedness at its peak. May God protect us.

When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Mpanyi: 9:30am On May 02, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What I mean is dat your Christian criminal brother in dis killing should be beheaded, just as my responsible, Qur'an abiding brother will agree even if he was a Muslim.
Yours and others arguments as usual will make us not to be short of odd news of human wickedness and killings in different forms.

What concerns Christianity that doesn't approve of killings under any guise with these criminals and crimes they committed? Please speak of your religion or you just speak about the subject matter and leave religion out of this as there's no place religion entered here.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 9:32am On May 02, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

[s]Tell us which governor 's electoral victory is bloody than Rivers of your Wike?
Besides, tell us which governor judicial cases lost in the election Tribunal and Appeal court only to win in the Supreme Court?[/s]

I can see you are just frustrated...
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by henryhemon(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
NigeriaB:
R.I.P

Abeg which among the dead bodies is the female?

The last one, you can see her bandana.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Angelfrost:
[s]Where are those people that attacked me the last time I took Rivers state to the cleaners??!

This state is officially the crime republic of the South South... I will never stand to be corrected!!!

You just kidnap and murder young students for no reason whatsoever... Later their idiot and cultist of a governor will have the temerity to push blames to other states, and even have the guts to criticize Buhari[/s]...

Another frustrated soul.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Kinematics:

I can see you are just frustrated...
It is painful that you received more than what you ask for. An arrogant nairaland learner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.