Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (129038 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Tapout(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2020
budaatum:

You need to open your eyes too. Op shut her's and fell for "I want to be a pastor" instead of seeing what he actually was.

Other blinding things some fall for are "he fine", "he get good job, money, car, etc".

Some hardly focus on character and manner until he's baked buns in your oven and it is too late.

the issue is a very complicated one... there are women going through worse but they keep quite because the husband has the money, good job and the rest. They rather endure till the end. No jokes, I've met ladies that told me "it's okay if my husband is cheating on me as long as I don't know about it and he takes care of his responsibilities at home" where this mindset originated from I don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by angelfallz(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

That is correct, my advice was based on her account of events. I believe I made that very clear in my post. Why not you give your own advice too or is my advice causing you to lose sleep? cheesy

Lol no. your advice is not causing me to lose sleep. I didn't attack your advice. you missed the point. what i was referring to was, you blatantly saying you side with the OP.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by whiteeyes: 7:35am On May 12, 2020
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmm this one is tough, a broke man with ego is more dangerous than a rattle snake.

You are broke and same time suffering me. Aswear I'll poison this idiots food. you cannot kee me, I'll pack you up first! I can't take nansense
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:36am On May 12, 2020
anslem04:

Many times i read comment like these from the ladies i get confused, can you highlight the training parents should give a male child so as to prevent futuristic wives parenting there husband or raising an adult. what are those training
many boys start their bossy attitude from their homes . I know a woman who her daughters eat and clear the table include that of their younger brother because he is the only son. In some homes the boys don't do chores because they are boys and their daughters are the ones who need to know how to take care of husbands.

Those are just examples,now there are obvious things parents do to raise their daughters to be good wives ,let me ask you ,who teaches boys and what is taught to boys in the home to make them good future husbands?

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ipswitch: 7:37am On May 12, 2020
Oh dear, I really feel for u. God will make u happy again. Follow the 40% salary reduction advice, get few things for yourself, dont get pregnant again. And get d service of a marriage councellor to help you both. Most brothers` galivanting around churches these days are clowns and empty.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emilas1979(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2020
You ended up saying nothing.
Sorry I can't save your miserable life.
Take your frustration elsewhere darling.
I' so wish the woman do not take your words for anything
omoharry:
Oga the problem the woman stated as the main reason for her unhappiness in her marriage is different from what you are quoting.she is saying she support her husband so that ur kind will not accuse her that she left all the bills for the husband alone.
If you like turn out like this very man she is complaining about and see if your wife will be gracious to accommodate you with ur nastiness ,Ur bigger than life Ego and irresponsibility toward to your family .
You Nigerian men should learn how to be good husbands to ur wives since our mothers & society have failed in that area . so that your home will be a joyful one.
Life is too short to make your wives miserable and be expecting love and submission from them..who does that anyway??of cos only some demented Nigerian men such as ur kind .
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by whiteeyes: 7:41am On May 12, 2020
veave:
Hian.

Wetin I go talk go pain you o. But na the truth I go tell you. Madam, right now I can't tell you to start with 50% so I will say 20%.

Thank God there is covid and I pray your job doesn't get affected. As soon as you resume, the second day you get to work tell him there has been a 40% reduction from your salary due to low inflow of cash. You need to save at least 20% of your salary. This money no Matter if the roof is falling down you're not to touch it. Na your back up money be that. The other 20% is for your upkeep. You and your kids should survive on the remaining 50% because you'd definitely pay tithe. It's because he knows you always have a back up plan that is why he is relaxed and allowing you foot all the bills.
No this kain thing make me say I no go marry "brother" when I dey small. Most of them are lazy and are dreamers. They expect manner to fall from heaven after their praying and fasting forgetting Paul had a handiwork that sustained him all through his life hence he didn't have to beg and depend on anyone. I no dey like this kind jist. He's not even appreciative of his supportive wife. I know women who use all their money to buy shoes, clothes and the latest asoebi, their husbands dare not say pim because they'd even take his own and join.
Exactly! serious advice to singles, be very careful, don't be received by those men forming spirituality, they wear tight suit upandan... they are worst than devil. it is even better to marry a man that sleeps in a beer parlour!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nathan7(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2020
Your husband is a mumu man
M sure this is not helpful
Buh u jst have to knw
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:48am On May 12, 2020
Superwave:
With this notion in your head I can vouch your marriage is destined for doom before it started.

My dear sister, I am a man facing financial difficulties too but I struggle not to burden my wife n hardly take kobo from her. Anyway,she is still schooling. I will advice you to save whatever little you can from your salary. Half your salary, let your husband know you have been denying yourself of essentials you need for your everyday sustenance. Keep half of your pay to yourself and gift the remaining half to him n let him know that is all you will be volunteering to support the family with this month come what may.

He may chose not to collect it from you but be sure to place it where he can access it. As you take a penny from it let him know by noting on a jotter or sending him a message on whatsapp on the amount and precisely what the fund is used for. I want to believe you are out to save your marriage, in no time he should come to his senses and understand the weight you are lifting on his behalf. If he is still very nonchalant about is glaring failure as a father n husband, my sister run O run.

Words of a very broke man. Gift ur salary to him because he helped her in slaving away to earn d salary baaa? Mtcheeeew. You men should get ur shiit together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2020
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmm this one is tough, a broke man with ego is more dangerous than a rattle snake.

Gbam!!! You said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by HundredWays(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2020
[s]
dominique:
Men nag more than women in marriage yet they keep saying it's women that nag. Me, I can't keep apologising for the wrong I did not do, if he wants to carry face, let him carry face. Good thing my ignore game is on point. If you refuse to eat, I stop cooking for you. I may not always talk back but I won't keep quiet all the time because I gats to be submissive.

@op
A lot of people treat you bad because you let them get away with it. You need to start standing up for yourself. Tell him disagreeing with him does not mean you're disrespecting him. Once a while, remind him of your contributions to the family. Tell him you're ready to live without him if that's what will give you peace of mind. If he's still acting up, park him to one side and face your kids. Start being selfish, put yourself first. let your happiness revolve around yourself and your kids. The moment men see how well you can and will live without them, they tend to sit up.
[/s]
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by baillers123: 7:51am On May 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is obvious you are not the talking type but the writing type, we have read your version, how do we get your husband's version? There is no smoke without fire!
u may b right. But i read everything thing n wouldn't doubt her story because that's exactly what my mom pass tru. Though my own dad is richer but greedy.. Am a man n by Gods grace, i've worked the different directions away from dad. My wife is so proud. I also pray that when am approaching old age i don't change to become him

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51am On May 12, 2020
emilas1979:
My sister honestly you are the problem with your marriage, it's very common with African women. A man pays school fees and rent and probably contributes his quota on day to day running of family, yet you condemn him. Whenever a woman contribute a dime in the house, this is always the case.
Goan fix yourself and your home
Good luck
Typical igbo male.. Didn't u read where she doesn't mind but a Lil appreciation would be OK with her? Broke men state of mind. Go get a women to pay ur bill na as na una way for Abuja.. Anumpama

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by LaKriss: 7:52am On May 12, 2020
How's the sex life? It is called Love Making for a reason. To Create or Make Love. Do you still allow him touch you when he wants? Do you even initiate such moves?

Madam, I know he's not financially as buoyant as you want but, he's doing is best. Trust me, this is not the life he envisioned for himself. He is also frustrated. He needs a Muse, someone to inspire and motivate him. Don't make him look outside for that. Don't just be the mother of his children. Also be his Wife, Partner, Helper, Muse, Friend etc.

In most Marriages, Men expect women to apologize more. It doesn't take anything from you, even if you don't know what you are apologising for.

It is good to save but don't hide and do it alone. It will destroy your marriage more if he finds out. Discuss it with him and both of you should do it together. Sometimes, the money earned is never enough to save anything even, but try.

The Children are your biggest burden or responsibility. They would leave one day and this Sacrifice will end too. So continue Sacrificing.

Help him draw back and closer to good. Truth is, the more he makes you unhappy and fights with you, the lesser he sees God's blessings.

I am not blaming you for anything please. I am just saying, it's all in your hands to fix this.

Pray too. God Listens to Women a lot too.

God Bless.

MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Aniedi30(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2020
And who are u? Painful soul.
kestolove95:
Divorce d modafucka nd move on with ur life, get a young guy as a sec toy...no time men are stupeed
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2020
Yezzybaebay:
This as bn my predicament since 2018. I'm not happy in my marriage yet I need to stay for my kids.he doesn't talk to me, eat my food or make love me. The immediate elder has bn cooking for him. I have begged n begged over Wat I don't know my crime. All he keeps saying is I like to talk bk at him when he talks. Haha sudnt I express my self even wen u accuse me wrongly.

This your number 3 though.... I can't imagine someone apologizing over and over again for a crime not committed and I sure would detest it s a man.

Madam i guess am not the 1st person to say these, ur hubby has an "inferiority issue" these majorly bloat a man's ego and make him reason in a competitive way only. rather than for ur husband to see you as a wife he sees you more as a competitor. i maybe wrong that what i see.
The major solution here for you as a wife is to be passive, i mean react to is actions like it a norm, does not mean you are fool buh that will help you ignore him in a better way without any form of malice. you av lived with him long enough to know how & when he wants to foment trouble.... just look 4 an excuse to leave d room, if you can't leave listen to his blah with a mild smile. if you believe in God yu can support with prayers. my 1cent

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Theoutsider: 7:59am On May 12, 2020

Miz_JaY: My first r/l was a flirt, he disappointed me so bad, I didn't date for almost 3 yrs and wen I realised I was not getting any younger, I decided to enter anoda r/l, which lasted for almost 5 yrs. During this period, I was paying d bills even when I had no job. I am too calm & cool so he took advantage of that. I decided to go my way though it was a tough decision because of all the sacrifices I've made for almost 5yrs and I'm 28, couldn't imagine I wasted almost 5yrs on a r/l dat ended up no where, I snobbed enough guys that period because I chose to stay faithful, I don't double date & also he promised me marriage. I am supposed to be a very pretty gal but I don't always look good cos I'm always worried about what he will eat or wear etc so instead of using d money to take care of my looks, I channel it to him. Was I being stupid for 5 yrs? ? Its not just about love though it was compassion because I couldn't stop helping him as I couldn't watch him suffer. I didn't think I was getting a fair treatment as he scolds me at any slight mistake I make making me feel like a mumu when I'm a smartass. Sometimes I wished I Can just have babies & take care of them myself without marrying? I can't seem to meet any really good guy, my dream guy. I've suffered in d hands of my 2 relationships and I'm tired of men, even if I decide to date, I can never date a broke arsse anymore, I used to hate d talk dat a guy has to really have cash b4 u date him but omo I second that now as I have seen Oba.. I am wrecked cos I took care of a guy for 5yrs and I'm suffering for it. By now I should have a land and at least a small ride & some cash saved up in my account if I had invested all dat money I spent for 5yrs on dis guy. I am so devastated....what guys do to gals...Mtscheww...Smh...now I'm wondering where I would start from. Sometimes Why do some really good girls go through baad relationships? I just feel like d world should end already

you messed up
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Denzele(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2020
From ur story, I believe u encouraged him to treat u dis way... How will he just focus on the payment of rent and school fees alone while the daily expenses is absolved by u.

From the look of things, d rent looks way beyond d family income also with d school fees, u guys have to look into that with d family income in mind.

Thank God for d cost of lockdown, why not tell ur hubby that ur salary has been reduced by 40% , which u will now use for ur savings...My dear please be wise ooo to avoid "had a known story in future"
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Lleigh(f): 8:02am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=dominique post=89112694]Men nag more than women in marriage yet they keep saying it's women that nag. Me, I can't keep apologising for the wrong I did not do, if he wants to carry face, let him carry face. Good thing my ignore game is on point. If you refuse to eat, I stop cooking for you. I may not always talk back but I won't keep quiet all the time because I gats to be submissive.

@op
A lot of people treat you bad because you let them get away with it. You need to start standing up for yourself. Tell him disagreeing with him does not mean you're disrespecting him. Once a while, remind him of your contributions to the family. Tell him you're ready to live without him if that's what will give you peace of mind. If he's still acting up, park him to one side and face your kids. Start being selfish, put yourself first. let your happiness revolve around yourself and your kids. The moment men see how well you can and will live without them, they tend to sit up.[/quote

Word sis
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by veave(f): 8:03am On May 12, 2020
Jellia:

I am sure you have a perfect definition of the "BROTHER " you are talking about. It will be great if we don't use conductive reasoning whenever we are analysing a population. It's not fair.

Did you or did you not see quotation marks?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2020
Sis since dem no force u marry n u av money of ur own I think is better to divorce him n move on wit ur life.but d story is one sided sha cos no sensible man ll do all dis to a peace loving woman.tell us ur own bad side too

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Truthshurts: 8:04am On May 12, 2020
MizJaY:

So I though sha cos I'm not sure I'm d only one going thru this kind thing. Most marriages na just mk we manage dey push am dey go...

This is easy......
First every marriage has one common enemy
“Devil”
They come in different forms so u won’t notice
To prove this to you....was things like this before?
Was this how both of u started?
A quick antidote is to go down on your knees and pray.
challenge the strong man or woman in your marriage and also ready to bend and submit to conquer
I will recommend a movie for u
WAR ROOM
Find that movie and learn from it

Let your husband watch Fireproof
U will be surprised the turn around
Thank me later
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Havemercylord: 8:06am On May 12, 2020
At this point, I am a single man...IF I SEE SUCH A WOMAN AS THIS, WALAHI SHE WILL FOREVER BE HAPPY
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by perryy(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2020
Alawaxbimbex:
With the kind of stories I read daily on nairaland about marriage...I'm so scared of marriage ooo...God pls bless me with a good husband when it's time for me to marry

All men are bad, so it is better to stay unmarried. I am a man and I know I and all my over 10000 friends are bad. They ( my friends) equally told me all their friends are bad husband's. We men can pretend a lot. It is better u don't think of marriage at all. Good luck.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Fortune118005(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM THE HUSBAND IN QUESTION AND I'VE COME TO DEBUNK ALL OF THIS WOMAN'S CLAIMS AS FALSE.
Are you sure, then treat your wife well
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Pacesetter123(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

I see two issues:

1. You both are earning below the standard of living you have set for yourselves. In what ways is your husband trying to increase his earnings?

2. Do you have a written budget where you can track income with expenditure so you see where you can cut expenses (I know what you have is not enough however, that will reduce the mental stress on you).

3. You have the classic egoistic Nigerian husband. How do you navigate them? By apologizing when issues crop up whether you are wrong or not. Yorubas call that apology 'gba je n simi' or 'sorry, let me rest.'
So issues come up, it is quickly 'sweetheart, sorry, I did not mean it like that.', 'sorry, no vex' etc.

4. His spiritual life: what happened to the man that wanted to be a pastor? Just how you leaned on him for spiritual growth, you might need to return the favour now.

And good that you have to wisdom to avoid his blows since you are still willing to stay.
I think so far so good, this commentator had said something very reasonable.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Surfacebaba: 8:09am On May 12, 2020
God is ur strength
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by PS712: 8:10am On May 12, 2020
Jullima:
All I can say is that you are almost 100% correct when you say that is the description of an average Nigerian man, I may just add as a man that the description above is for quite a very large number of men. Truly.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10am On May 12, 2020
Fortune118005:

Are you sure, then treat your wife well

I AM TRYING BUT YOU SEE, HER LOVE FOR MONEY AND MEN IS OVERWHELMING.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Pacesetter123(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Divorce d modafucka nd move on with ur life, get a young guy as a sec toy...no time men are stupeed
Do u think of the impact of the action on de children?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by imam07: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
katyamizotta:

But she also stated that her husband pays rent and school fees. She didnt say she was spending alone
read my post again.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Truthshurts: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
Havemercylord:
At this point, I am a single man...IF I SEE SUCH A WOMAN AS THIS, WALAHI SHE WILL FOREVER BE HAPPY

Lol...that’s what her husband said too from the beginning.
It’s better you are still single. There is time to understand before you make that decisions.

PS
The worst place after hell fire is a bad marriage. Seek and you shall find

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.