Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (128993 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2020
Davida33:

You are still not making sense, in the old days women don't work but their major responsibility is to care for the family while the man provide for the family but will all Know that has changed now as women now work and can provide for the family.

When you are married, you become one with you wife and this mean whatever you owned become your wife own and vice versa. If your wife don't have that understanding, there will be issues in the marriage because she will think she is doing you a favor by providing for the family but it's a shared responsibility.
I get your point. All I am saying is as a man, do not dwell on " my wife also works"

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by gudugudumeje: 12:33pm On May 12, 2020
You are the one with the vision of the marriage and family. Tread softly. He is proud and has nothing is why he behaves dat way. Let ur pastor talk to him and let him know he shd beg/apolosise to you too; appreciate you and forgive easily.Use Psalm 99 to pray... But stop paying for fuel to car, generator, electricity and security.Let hin hussle doing menial jobs e.g. home teaching to cover such and save money from such expenses and ur hair do. He's frustrated wt his not having enough and visits it on you, furious. .He shd learn to be satisfied wt d little he has &thank u ad God for pulling on.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by airoport: 12:44pm On May 12, 2020
He is broke and definitely has inferiority complex. Appreciating you and your contribution would make himself feel less of a man. So, he has to constantly put you down to feel like the maigida, Lord of the Manor. You didn't start early to admonish, so he getting more and into his bragadaccio character, hence his recourse to violence or threats of it to ensure you are cowered and remain cowered. Truth be told, this may escalate someday. You're already boiling to speak out here! Accordingly, I recommend professional psychological counselling. Thereafter, you will decide whether you wish to continue living like this.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Tozic: 12:44pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are not goal oriented, you spend all your life following me up and down.
your type are the ones we women should avoid(no future ambition)
Better you avoid me because I ain't mingling with sluty nonentity cheesy....

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by woleabayo(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
this one week me ooo
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by stellarita(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
realtalk19:
Your husband is cold blooded narcissist, manipulator, pretender, egoistic, troublesome and immatured man.

I once knew someone with his kind of attitude and believe me no matter how calm,quiet and peaceful you try to be,it fuels his attitude more and will keep frustrating you till you break and loose your self worth,then you fall into depression and then you start looking for a way of escape but what keeps holding you back is how to start a fresh with 4 kids to take care of and no funds. It's not going to be easy at all especially with four kids except you are financially loaded.

You are the only one that can put a stop to all these. U may need to take a break and change environment so you can recover your sanity.

It is well with you.

There are still good,responsible,loving, caring and God fearing men out there . It only takes God's grace and Devine favor to end up with them. Most of them are also in the hands of a crazy, cold hearted woman who don't know the value of what they have and take them for granted.

May God help us all.
God bless you for this. People don't really face realities. They don't want people to express themselves. There is no iota of lie in what you have typed. I experienced it first hand, only God delivered me from committing murder and suicide. I have turned advicer original to my siblings.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Pweedydaughter(f): 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm!!!! God should just have mercy on us single ladies o, this thing is becoming rampant... And the thing is , your husband might be a narcissism, with them u will never be right and no matter how hard you tried to put smiles on their faces to them you are doing nothing cause they always counted it as normal things...

May God ease your pain and direct u on a right path... U only know what u can do to make you happy so go for it.

Lastly

My sister never ever in your life put your sef aside to suit anyone, u cut your hair while working and earning u even worwor join(as u said)...please take good Care of your self and practice more of self love to gain your self confidence back, let him see what he has been ignoring ,then save...no matter what, please save is very very necessary...

May God no shame us o. Kisses...

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Pweedydaughter(f): 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
stellarita:
God bless you for this. People don't really face realities. They don't want people to express themselves. There is no iota of lie in what you have typed. I experienced it first hand, only God delivered me from committing murder and suicide. I have turned advicer original to my siblings.

Aswear you are saying nothing but the truth..
When you face a real frustration nothing to think about that suicide especially from someone u think una love each other...
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by yak(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
hajimutex1:
Thank you madam for taking your time to put all this up for people to learn from well done job
*as a marital psychologist* several things is happening in various home, some house is either husband is smoking, womanizer, gambling etc
I think your husband has only two variable base on what you put down is* BROKE* at the same time is *INGRATE*person the two are also a problem.
In counseling we give information is left for the client to choose the one that is most appropriate he or she let diagnose the two problem now
the fact that is broke is not is fault I think is general socio economic situation of the land try more to be his friend guide him the way he spent the little that come to his way and help him to reduce any form of irrelevant spending like house rent types of vehicle he use, tuitions fees etc let him know you want best for his family and you are not in her life for a problem seeker you're their for problem solve. There are other question that I may like to ask if it was normal counseling session but this can not be %100 counseling ethics on the issue of ingrate when ever you feel he you does something I he did not appriciaite you try to call him to order by doing first step you will know at time goes on this we change drastically for more enquiry called on 08021067187

God bless u for the little effort. will save Ur contact because i will need u to guide me through this professional stuff
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
Coursetrouble:
Hi,I like you
hello I like you too.Thanks
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by omotowo2: 12:58pm On May 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Divorce d modafucka nd move on with ur life, get a young guy as a sec toy...no time men are stupeed

Your father is stupid .

He should get a young guy ?

Oloso
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by KillamanJoe: 1:05pm On May 12, 2020
it includes service charge. Also, by the time we split it 60/40 or 50/50. It is not so much. I keep telling individuals to forget all they learnt about marriage from their parents and find the best way to live with your partner. Because myopic thinking and useless pride will ruin any marriage
soonest:

1.2M as rent? I salute you, you are a rich man!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by stellarita(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better drop him like a hotplate. Surprisingly, he'll take that attitude into marriage and expect you to ask him for everything down to the nitty grittys. You'll even have to coerce him to pay the children's school fees and other miscellaneous things. Give yourself wisdom and leave.hehehe. that's a big Truth.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2020
yak:

God bless u for the little effort. will save Ur contact because i will need u to guide me through this professional stuff

Not to discredit this person 100% and i might be wrong but,make contact with this person wisely.

A professional would have a certain command of written English language and this “marital psychologist” leaves a lot to be desired from their write up and conclusions.

Usually, they are called marriage psychologist or family psychologist or counsellors.

Stay safe online.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by weddingchannels: 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
This man has ego problems, just pampam it and save 20% of your savings as someone suggested, else you may live to regret if you don't save.
Let him work harder or get a better job to help his family, that's what men do, not living on you and blaming you for his life. He should ask the God he serves for directions, instead of wasting time blaming and sinning in anger.
Nna17:
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by saintandsinnerz: 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
veave:
Hian.

Wetin I go talk go pain you o. But na the truth I go tell you. Madam, right now I can't tell you to start with 50% so I will say 20%.

Thank God there is covid and I pray your job doesn't get affected. As soon as you resume, the second day you get to work tell him there has been a 40% reduction from your salary due to low inflow of cash. You need to save at least 20% of your salary. This money no Matter if the roof is falling down you're not to touch it. Na your back up money be that. The other 20% is for your upkeep. You and your kids should survive on the remaining 50% because you'd definitely pay tithe. It's because he knows you always have a back up plan that is why he is relaxed and allowing you foot all the bills.
No this kain thing make me say I no go marry "brother" when I dey small. Most of them are lazy and are dreamers. They expect manner to fall from heaven after their praying and fasting forgetting Paul had a handiwork that sustained him all through his life hence he didn't have to beg and depend on anyone. I no dey like this kind jist. He's not even appreciative of his supportive wife. I know women who use all their money to buy shoes, clothes and the latest asoebi, their husbands dare not say pim because they'd even take his own and join.
That a good number of people liked your post clearly proved to me that many people on this forum are deluded. For a start, how do you come to the conclusions conclusion that she foots all the bills? She clearly stated that the man pays the house rent and their children school fees.
More worrisome was also the fact that you passed judgement on this man without getting his own side of the story.
Woman, your advice is devilish and will not be of any help in this current situation.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

Your unsolicited and inconsequential opinion.

grin
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by omomummy13: 1:37pm On May 12, 2020
I see a lot of babies on this thread. No experience, just diving into shark infested water.

First off, never judge a matter without listening to the other party.

Second off, she has not been able to specifically determine what is wrong with her husband. That's not good enough.

Third off, she seems to be so conscious of her support for the family. I would have thought marriage is a joint adventure.

Contrary to general believe, our Mothers were the pillar of the family. If they're providing support, no 3rd party will ever know about it. . They won't throw it in the face of our fathers. They were humble, selfless and stuck with the family for the sake of MOST OF US TODAY. This issue has always been there and will always be cuz in marriage, what you have are 2 adults with different home training coming together as one. Here lies the place of compromise.

From experience, couples now try to change each other and in the process end up with deep regret and hate particularly when you have a partner who keeps doing what you have repeatedly said is your don't.

Don't be quick to judge please. Let me burst your brain, that man might actually be praying for her to just leave him the hell alone. His reasons? Nobody can tell except he tells his side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by omololla(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2020
Wetin I go talk go pain you o. But na the truth I go tell you. Madam, right now I can't tell you to start with 50% so I will say 20%.

Thank God there is covid and I pray your job doesn't get affected. As soon as you resume, the second day you get to work tell him there has been a 40% reduction from your salary due to low inflow of cash. You need to save at least 20% of your salary. This money no Matter if the roof is falling down you're not to touch it. Na your back up money be that. The other 20% is for your upkeep. You and your kids should survive on the remaining 50% because you'd definitely pay tithe. It's because he knows you always have a back up plan that is why he is relaxed and allowing you foot all the bills.
No this kain thing make me say I no go marry "brother" when I dey small. Most of them are lazy and are dreamers. They expect manner to fall from heaven after their praying and fasting forgetting Paul had a handiwork that sustained him all through his life hence he didn't have to beg and depend on anyone. I no dey like this kind jist. He's not even appreciative of his supportive wife. I know women who use all their money to buy shoes, clothes and the latest asoebi, their husbands dare not say pim because they'd even take his own and join.

Seriously I love what u say. I think I have to start this also.
Thanks sis.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Blackbishop(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

You just won a spot in me heart.
That's the way to go.
Also try to save ooo, if bad market enter you need to cut out.

Some men can frustrate the holiness outta you, wisdom is all we need when it comes to the matter of the heart.

Learn to talk less and listen more... Friends ain't going to help, bcuz the advise they dish out they can't follow it. Most of them are facing more horror but they will keep theirs and advise you so yhu can be a scape goat.

Madam prayers and patience and perseverance all the way...
Love you

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by LawyerGodwin(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
I advise you invite someone(family members) your husband respects and listens to, and let him have a counselling session with you both at the same time, to iron out any issues he has.

If he refused, I would advise you stay your lane, focus on how you can make more money (loan) to leave the house for him. Maybe it will make him come to his senses.

Last resort, if I was in your shoes, after all actions trying to rectify the issue proof futile. I will seperate from him.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2020
Op80:
My sisteris in the same problem in her marriage just like you. I earn little but I share with my sister who is made to be a house wife even as a graduate. This man doesn't know whether my sister wears cloth neither does the children. I give my sister my little earning because I can't stand my sister suffering when I am alive. Sometime s, he doesn't give them money for food, I have to fend for them. I am tired of the whole situation. I am a single lady but what I see these days makes it difficult to yearn for marriage

Is it a must for her to continue the marriage? When will women stop condoning neglect? Does she detest separation/divorce?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Tillatalk: 1:49pm On May 12, 2020
Madam you only choose not to be happy with your life.ordinary sorry can save a lot of calamities
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Coursetrouble: 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
Rozz:
hello I like you too.Thanks
good to know wink.can I have your number?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ACE1010: 1:57pm On May 12, 2020
Inasmuch I'm not going to question your write-up, I won't also take side with you. Sadly, your husband is unavailable to defend himself cry cry
All I sensed here is that both of you are insecured financially, psychologically and emotionally.
Your husband is financially handicapped, it happens to most men. No responsible man is maritally stable without money in his pocket including us in this forum.
Some of us here criticizing your husband may be worse husbands in our homes. Don't believe in some of the advice you're getting here biko nu cheesy wink
The only thing I can tell you is .....
You must save for the sake of your children.....
Be the woman you are.....
I assure that if his income improves, you'll see a better him, that's we men for you. grin : grin
Above all embrace Christ, pray together with him, share the word of God together. Exactly what I did with my late wife who was incidentally your type.... quite and calm even though the is storm is ragging .
God bless your family cheesy smiley
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by omoharry(f): 2:07pm On May 12, 2020
odinga1of:

With the current happenings in Nigeria. E nor easy to feed family of 4, how much more 6?

Try use your head, before quoting me.
Rude Rude Rude man.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Gbengish: 2:07pm On May 12, 2020
You're obviously not the talking type but the writing type. See long epistle. When can you make your husband available for us? We'll need to hear his own side of the story. We follow Due Process Only.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by MrOpp(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
Comments on this thread stinks of ignorance! So may kids on this forum.

My dear MzJayY I want you to know that your husband might have his own issues but i will only address yours.

1. Understand that your husband might also be spending all his earnings on the kids school fee and accommodation and also has no saving, as a married man myself with 3 kids i will tell you that School fee and Accommodation is the 2nd and 3rd highest cost in my household, taking as much as 70% of my earning. cos it seems one of the major issue here is because you spend all you earn on your home.

2. You need to understand that marriage has issues, your case seems similar to mine, only that i am the husband and am not like your husband. Marriage is like partnership both of your got married, we most times use the word "he married me" that is actually wrong , the correct word is "WE got married"so if you have no savings, your husband is not the problem, you are spending your earnings on YOUR home. increase your earning or live below your means. You can achieve this only when you and our husband draw up a budget from whatever both of you are earning. The budget should be the household budget stating clearly all your projected inflow and expenses.

3. Always apologizing to your husband is nothing, it doesn't matter who is wrong or right, if he doesn't want to apologies, you go ahead and apologies, doing so doesn't mean you are the foolish one, it only mean you are the courageous one in the relationship. You also mention your husband don't appreciate you for your contributions. Well, who appreciates him for his contributions? Don't expect appreciation for taking care of your responsibilities. It's the responsibilities of the Husband and the Wife to cater for their home. & that is what you are doing.

4. Your marriage is still workable whoever is advising you contrary to this is an enemy or is simply ignorant, your marriage can become happy again and your financially life can turn around only when you decide to work together. Financial success and happiness in marriage require plan, frugality, persistence, understanding etc.

You can send me a private message if you need help.

Cheers.

MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ibkay32(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2020
sowilli:
you are on the path to destroying your glorious destiny.

is it yours ?
so don't put mouth on wetin no concern u sir
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Psoul(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
Funkybabee:

E gbenu yin soun jor

Kini won un so, ki lan so

Oga, this is not a Yoruba forum naa.
Why not make comment in a language that all of us will understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by FX(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
Came2win:

I had to come online because of your comment.
God bless you.
Honestly, I wonder why women go as far as having more kids for a man that does not deserve shit. Women should shine their eyes. You have your first child and second child, and you see he is acting like a maniac or you are unhappy. You are beginning to see the man is a joke and giving you problems. Put a stop to CHILDBIRTH immediately. Don't add more children to the the problematic and troubled marriage. It is ABSOLUTELY SELFISH to have more kids for a man that ain't worth it. Imagine 4 kids ! I was pained cry
What nonsense are you talking. So she is having the kids for the man and not for both of them. And who told you the man asked for more kids. Pls hear from the man's side of the story first. Your ideology is crazy.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
angelfallz:
Lol no. your advice is not causing me to lose sleep. I didn't attack your advice. you missed the point. what i was referring to was, you blatantly saying you side with the OP.
Based on the OP’s account, she seems to be on the receiving end of wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.