Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? (15477 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie / Re: Obasanjo's Son - Don't The Following Leaders Have Sons Too ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2011
DELETED
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

I guess starvation as a policy is not considered a war of attrition. undecided The last time I checked, in order to defeat Biafra, you had to starve the populace. If my history is correct.

Sorry, but even though the Igbo population was decimated at record numbers, the international community would have prevented a genocide of an entire race of people. As the Americans said about the Jews, "Never Again."

However, I like to shy away from Biafra discussions, because I take that war very personally. A very sore spot if you ask me, since my area was one of the last to fall in the war. That means the fighting was fiercest in my region, and clan suffered heavy casualties.

The FG did not have to be nice to the defeated ibos, but it was. Your land could have been plundered even further and those reinstated back into the civil service could have been permanently fired. Your economic activities curtailed. Today, you will not be talking about catching up with jack.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

I guess starvation as a policy is not considered a war of attrition. undecided The last time I checked, in order to defeat Biafra, you had to starve the populace. If my history is correct.

Sorry, but even though the Igbo population was decimated at record numbers, the international community would have prevented a genocide of an entire race of people. As the Americans said about the Jews, "Never Again."

However, I like to shy away from Biafra discussions, because I take that war very personally. A very sore spot if you ask me, since my area was one of the last to fall in the war. That means the fighting was fiercest in my region, and clan suffered heavy casualties.

here we go again

should we expect more about the igbo supersoldiers who beat the nigerian vandals in every engagement and who lost only because they did not have the suppor of the international community?
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Justcash(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Justcash, to be fair to the Yoruba, they haven't really been in power. Ever since the capitulation of the Ndi Igbo during the Civil War, the North has called the shots in Nigeria. Northern domination was complete after their rival, the Igbo were dealt with. Yoruba elite were used as pawns by the Northern leadership, so you cannot truly say that the Yoruba have been part of the political power. However, economically, the Yoruba were able to make gains in that realm, but that short term gain has been eliminated.

Yes, still, it is shameful that the Yorubas allowed themselves to be used as Pawns and dumped. They played an important part in the civil war e.g exploits of Adekunle and Obasanjo. One would expect that they should have had a good reason for doing that. Even if they had not dominated the main realm of power, they were favored. They had Lagos, and Lagos was the most developed at that time. Why didn't the development spread to Oyo, Ogun Osun and other Yoruba states? Why did they stick to Lagos? It is really not an excuse. They should have been way ahead. It would have not only given them a bragging right, but it would have made them the reason for Nigerians to be proud of being Nigerians. Go to the same Lagos, the Igbos are dominating commercial activities.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by ektbear: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Not sure which account you read of the war , but supply planes were permitted to be flown in. Gowon was extremely generous in that regard, actually. And at some point if your people are starving to death, then it seems to me that quickly seeking an end to a war is a good idea.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

The FG did not have to be nice to the defeated ibos, but it was. Your land could have been plundered even further and those reinstated back into the civil service could have been permanently fired. Your economic activities curtailed. Today, you will not be talking about catching up with jack.

If you didn't know, Igboland was devastated by the war. It took many years to rebuild the region and some infrastructure prior to the civil war has not been replaced. This is a common fact. Easterners basically rebuilt their region from scratch. And you continue to say only Igbos, let us not forget the Ibibio/Efik/Annang and Ogoni whose regions was destroyed by the marauding FG soldiers as well. I think many of my brethren tend to forget the sacrifice that the Eastern minorities did for Biafra as well.  And yes, our land was plundered. But, like I said, never again. You still will not find any Igbo groveling on the ground. We are too proud for that.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

I have never met an insecure Igbo in my life. It is not part of our culture. I have met lot of egotistical Igbos in my lifetime, but not insecure. Quite the contrary, I think my people are too proud. Where is the insecurity in pride?

Why do you need to constantly compare yourselves to Yorubas, if you are not suffering from a collective inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by babapupa: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2011
Justcash:

[b]There is no doubt that the development of the Igbos was slowed down by the civil war. Irrespective of that, the Igbos still rose to the same level that the "Victors" are at the moment (Which is still not high). Is it not commonsensical that one would expect the Hausas and Yorubas to be way ahead of Igbos, especially in terms of development and basic infrastructures. It is not a thing to be happy about. Infact if the Hausas and Yorubas had built upon their victory to use the leadership that they dominated for many years to ensure development (in the Western and Northern Regions), Nigerians would atleast have had something to be proud of. Instead they sat on the Igbos and refused to develop.
Come to think of it, it is really shameful that the Yoruba and Hausa leaders could make nothing out of their domination of power for many years. It is very very shameful. What their victory and political domination brought was pain, poverty, death, under-development, acute rot in the system etc. Their own people are suffering very much.
The reason why I respect Obasanjo so much is that he is one of the most neutral leaders Nigeria ever had. He brought the Igbos into his leadership team, during his tenure e.g Soludo, Dora Akunyili, ezekwesili etc and they made a great impact. The difference was very clear.  For instance, One wonders how the CBN was performing before Soludo. Obasanjo threw ethnic bigotry into the bin, and brought in Soludo after sacking Sanusi. We all know about the revolution that happened. The fool, Atiku is taking credit of doing that now (When infact his small brain would have made him to appoint a nursery school teaching Mallam from Adamawa as CBN governor, if he was in Obasanjo's position)
Well no insult intended, the Hausa and Yoruba political leaders should be ashamed of themselves. My only regret is that they succeeded in turning modern Igbo leaders into their likes.[/b]

You people need to get over yourselves with your silly and nonsensical tribal high horse rationalizations. All that crap has nothing to do with regional characteristics, it's all about our collective lousy leadership which ibo people are part of.

And the east was way way behind the west years before the war. What do you have to say about that? You see Yoruba people beating chest all over the place?

I don't know about Hausa people, but iboland remains way way back in the west's rear view mirror before and after the war.

Y'all need to keep quiet and give it a rest,
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Olaedo1: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Biafra was not beat by starvation, it was stopped because of the lack of weaponry. Starvation did not effect the soldiers but the civilians.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Justcash(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

ekt_bear:

Not sure which account you read of the war , but supply planes were permitted to be flown in. Gowon was extremely generous in that regard, actually. And at some point if your people are starving to death, then it seems to me that quickly seeking an end to a war is a good idea.

Even If the FG did not continue to kill the Igbos and violation our wives, the Hausas and Yorubas should still have been way ahead of the Igbos. Question is, did they stop developing their regions in order for Igbos to meet up? They gave us a little fairness and we still caught up with their regions. Is it no shameful? I am Igbo, but I am not happy that the Yorubas and Hausas refused to develop their regions with the power they had advantage of. Nigerians would have been alot better if th morons had developed their regions atleast. Who knows, Igbos would have leaned on them and developed faster too.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by macjive01: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2011
Who told u it was OBJ that employed those wizz igbos ? Atiku was in charge of the economic team, he chiefly made the picking including Ribadu.
Checks this, in 2003 after obj won second term and pushed Atiku out from the economic team
1. He fell out with okonjo iweala
2. Soludo's achievement were too Stella to mess with.
3. Oby ezekwesili wasn't listene to anymore. She was against his 3r term. Many a times he was urged o resign.

Having said that OBJ was a good man during the war, when he broke thru the tired and starved out biafran defences, he instructed his flock not to shoot unarmed civilian or POWs. He even shot his soilders that disobey the order.( tho , at that time American was getting syphatetic to Biafra and warned Britain seriously that they wudnt tolerate any form and shape of genocide, of which Britain passed down to her boys in Nigerian army uniform).
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

oyb, the person who created the thread is a Non-Igbo. Igbos of course would come to the thread thank the man for his kind words. He made a great observation so deal with it. Igbos are progressing. No need to sugarcoat anything.

And I am damn sure proud that my people are progressing even after suffering so much.

And you know what, you can go to hell. Thank you very much. Now take that to the grave.

I mean that with all sincerity.

nl being what it is, one can't even be sure that blackteeth is not ibo - won't be the first time  undecided undecided

feel free to blather about progressing. just stop spamming us with it

we all witnessed your tremendous progress last year when a common criminal held you all to ransom, turning aba to a ghost town  and i was those good for nothing other nigerians that hold ibos back who had to be called in to clean up what was an ndigbo mess

keep trumpeting  tongue

why do you think i refer to y'all as the master tribe - every other day there's some thread about ohh the ibos, we would have bases  on the moon now if not for the illiterate hausas and treacherous yorubas and so on and so forth.

from someone whose direct experience of the much touted  ibo ingenuity and industry is mass importation and retail  branded fake spare parts and mass importation of oyinbo scrap /inferior goods for sale at a premuim. . .
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Do not talk about things you know nothing about. The pictures of starving children is proof enough, that the Biafran populace suffered the most from the war. Planes that had aid were fired upon by Nigerian artillery, which was supplied by Great Britain by the way. Sorry, but when people fight for freedom, they will continue to fight to the last man. That is why Biafra will always be remembered fondly by many in the East. The nostalgia feeling of Biafra I must say, continues to linger.

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why do you need to constantly compare yourselves to Yorubas, if you are not suffering from a collective inferiority complex?

No one compared themselves to the Yoruba. Did you see me mention the Yoruba in my post in a comparison? The answer is no. So why mention your people?
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

If you didn't know, Igboland was devastated by the war. It took many years to rebuild the region and some infrastructure prior to the civil war has not been replaced. This is a common fact. Easterners basically rebuilt their region from scratch. And you continue to say only Igbos, let us not forget the Ibibio/Efik/Annang and Ogoni whose regions was destroyed by the marauding FG soldiers as well. I think many of my brethren tend to forget the sacrifice that the Eastern minorities did for Biafra as well.  And yes, our land was plundered. But, like I said, never again. You still will not find any Igbo groveling on the ground. We are too proud for that.

The Japanese and Germans rebuilt their countries into the second and third largest economies in less than 40 years. what is there to celebrate in Biafra if after 40 years, all you have been able to build is a ramshacle place where only hardened criminals can survive.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

No one compared themselves to the Yoruba. Did you see me mention the Yoruba in my post in a comparison? The answer is no. So why mention your people?

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause?

This is what this thread is all about, isn't it?
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by excanny: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

People need to keep in mind that this thread was started by a Non-Igbo. No need to be upset. Just commend the Igbo on being able to bounce right back after losing a war. That is all.

I initially thought it was started by an Igbo. I wanted to lambast him if he was an Igbo son.

Let's keep doing our thing quietly as we've doing in the last 40 years.

The war only killed infants. They are more easier to replace than adults. It takes 9 months to make a baby and 20 years to make an adult.

It also showed you that the Nigerian side didn't find it all that easy, giving rise to why they opted for bombing farmlands and using starvation as a war strategy.

But no need to shout. People are already falsely accusing us as arrogant to score cheap points, even though they cant prove their claims.

Igbos have their faults too though. They have the potentials of being far far ahead, but they usually miss their chances.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

The Japanese and Germans rebuilt their countries into the second and third largest economies in less than 40 years. what is there to celebrate in Biafra if after 40 years, all you have been able to build is a ramshacle place where only hardened criminals can survive.

Both Japan and Germany are both sovereign nations. Japan was rebuilt with U.S. aid, and West Germany was rebuilt with U.S. aid through the Marshall Plan. Read about it. After Germany was reunified when the Berlin Wall fell, then the nation could rise again. The East is still subjugated under Nigerian tyranny. Are you trying to say Enugu is ramshacle? The cleanest city in Nigeria is a ramshacle? Now I know you are just spewing pure crap.

1 Like

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Olaedo1: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

Japan and Germany are countries, Biafra is not a country(yet).get it? Your brain should be used wisely my son.

1 Like

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause?

This is what this thread is all about, isn't it?

If your gripe is with the title of the thread. Then discuss that with the Non-Igbo author. Do not get upset with the Ndi Igbo, because someone admires the Ndi Igbo's resilience.

Is your hatred for my people that much, that it is consuming your heart? As you know, my post are directed at individuals. I do not target groups, because it does not make sense. Only a fool would hide behind their group identity.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Freewilly(f): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2011
excanny:

I initially thought it was started by an Igbo. I wanted to lambast him if he was an Igbo son.

The war only killed infants. They are more easier to replace than adults. It takes 9 months to make a baby and 20 years to make an adult.

It also showed you that the Nigerian side didn't find it all that easy, giving rise to why they opted for bombing farmlands and using starvation as a war strategy.

But no need to shout. People are already falsely accusing us as arrogant to score cheap points, even though they cant prove their claims.

Igbos have their faults too though. They have the potentials of being far far ahead, but they usually miss their chances.

Spoken like a very intelligent man you are, My nairaland husband I greet you dear. kiss kiss grin
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by babapupa: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2011
Justcash:

Yes, still, it is shameful that the Yorubas allowed themselves to be used as Pawns and dumped. They played an important part in the civil war e.g exploits of Adekunle and Obasanjo. One would expect that they should have had a good reason for doing that. Even if they had not dominated the main realm of power, they were favored. They had Lagos, and Lagos was the most developed at that time. Why didn't the development spread to Oyo, [b]Ogun
Osun and other Yoruba states? Why did they stick to Lagos? It is really not an excuse. They should have been way ahead. It would have not only given them a bragging right, but it would have made them the reason for Nigerians to be proud of being Nigerians. Go to the same Lagos, the Igbos are dominating commercial activities. [/b]

lwkmd. Unfortunately for you and apart from Lagos state, Ogun state alone get more factories and industries than the whole of igbo land combine,

You people no get shame I swear, na insecurity and inferiority complex go kill you, the same malady wey foolishly make you go enter war wey you no fit win,

Btw, it's ok to keep sweeting your bele with the ignorant and meaningless dominating Lagos talk. Unfortunately for you, Lagos state ain't about just Ajegunle and Alaba.

Where is the wisdom and sense in boasting about you paying taxes and developing other people's land while your own dey crumble?

shey na the same other people's land you go leave for your grandchildren abi your crappy towns and villages? Do you people even think before uttering d/u/mb and ignorant rubbish? Shameless people,

1 Like

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Both Japan and Germany are both sovereign nations. Japan was rebuilt with U.S. aid, and West Germany was rebuilt with U.S. aid through the Marshall Plan. Read about it. After Germany was reunified when the Berlin Wall fell, then the nation could rise again. The East is still subjugated under Nigerian tyranny. Are you trying to say Enugu is ramshacle? The cleanest city in Nigeria is a ramshacle? Now I know you are just spewing pure crap.

I thought ibos were superhumans, the only people who could bouce back after losing a war. If the Japanese and the Germans could do it despite all odds, I would think the super resolute ibos could have done better than a robbers den.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2011
excanny:

Well said. We all have our faults. The most important thing, is that we have to realize our faults and correct them. The Igbos greatest fault is that we are our own worse enemies.

We need to foster unity, not division.

1 Like

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Justcash(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2011
babapupa:

You people need to get over yourselves with your silly and nonsensical tribal high horse rationalizations. All that crap has nothing to do with regional characteristics, it's all about our collective lousy leadership which ibo people are part of.

And the east was way way behind the west years before the war. What do you have to say about that? You see Yoruba people beating chest all over the place?

I don't know about Hausa people, but iboland remains way way back in the west's rear view mirror before and after the war.

Y'all need to keep quiet and give it a rest,

LMAO @ Igboland remains behind the West  before and after the war. You must be in Mars. Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers (Eastern areas destroyed during the war). Apart from Lagos state and Abuja (Developed from Leverages as the Federal capitals before and after the war), compare any Western or Northern state with the ex- Biafran states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs&feature=related

Watch this Video, Listen to 4:46 carefully.
I am not here to argue about which tribe is better.
My problem is, Why did the Yorubas and Hausa's not develop Nigeria, since they dominated power?
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

I thought ibos were superhumans, the only people who could bouce back after losing a war. If the Japanese and the Germans could do it despite all odds, I would think the super resolute ibos could have done better than a robbers den.

I guess you have a hard time comprehending. It is not rocket science. Both the German people and Japanese people have their own nation. Thus, making it easier for them to succeed. Easterners are still stuck in Nigeria as a conquered region.

Now I want you to keep up with me. How can you compare two sovereign nations with a region within a pathetic excuse for a nation?

And no people are "superhuman." We are all blessed with the ability to do great things. What separates a people, is the drive to achieve this.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Olaedo1: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2011
babapupa:

lwkmd. Unfortunately for you and apart from Lagos state, Ogun state alone get more factories and industries than the whole of igbo land combine,

You people no get shame I swear, na insecurity and inferiority complex go kill you, the same malady wey foolishly make you go enter war wey you no fit win,

Btw, it's ok to keep sweeting your bele with the ignorant and meaningless dominating Lagos talk. Unfortunately for you, Lagos state ain't about just Ajegunle and Alaba.

Where is the wisdom and sense in boasting about you paying taxes and developing other people's land while your own dey crumble?

shey na the same other people's land you go leave for your grandchildren abi your crappy towns and villages? Do you people even think before uttering d/u/mb and ignorant rubbish? Shameless people,

Aren't most of those factories owned by Igbos and doesn't the SE have the lowest poverty rate in nigeria?Yes. look babapupa, your being very disrespectful, give credit where credit is due.That is what real men do.

2 Likes

Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

If your gripe is with the title of the thread. Then discuss that with the Non-Igbo author. Do not get upset with the Ndi Igbo, because someone admires the Ndi Igbo's resilience.

Is your hatred for my people that much, that it is consuming your heart? As you know, my post are directed at individuals. I do not target groups, because it does not make sense. Only a fool would hide behind their group identity.

No, I'm quite used to ibo antics by now. We are this, we are that. Whine to no end, like a woman.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by babapupa: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2011
excanny:

lol.  

Be honest with yourself. What's there to prove? Do you not display your inferiority complex and insecurities with threads like this all over NL 24/7?

Delusional  people,
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by ektbear: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2011
Justcash:

Even If the FG did not continue to kill the Igbos and violation our wives, the Hausas and Yorubas should still have been way ahead of the Igbos. Question is, did they stop developing their regions in order for Igbos to meet up? They gave us a little fairness and we still caught up with their regions. Is it no shameful? I am Igbos, but I am not happy that the Yorubas and Hausas refused to develop their regions with the power they had advantage of. Nigerians would have been alot better if th morons had developed their regions atleast. Who knows, Igbos would have leaned on them and developed faster too.

I've wondered a bit about this. I suspect that there is some sort of economic inelastically going on. There are certain cases I've heard of, countries/regions which have very, very high GDP growth immediately after a war which replaces most of what was lost. Is having a diaspora outside of your region and abroad the equivalent of having a Marshall plan to rebuild Germany, for example? I'm not sure exactly of the answer, not an economist. . . sort of wonder if any of them have done research on things like this.

Like, I look at my own village in Ekiti and see that most of the nice structures there are built by people who are abroad. So perhaps the fastest way to economic growth is a diaspora that sends you a lot of money. So there is a great amount of utility in having a large number of your people outside of your home region, I think.

Anyway, yeah, the Yoruba people imo have been entirely too complacent for the past 30 years. I'm slowly seeing some signs of change, but would definitely like to see more that what is happening now. . .

Long story short though, I'm not too happy with the tendency to rest on past laurels.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Akhenaten: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

No, I'm quite used to ibo antics by now. We are this, we are that. Whine to no end, like a woman.

Generalizations are used by people who have nothing else to say. Speak in individual terms. That is a little advice that I can offer you.
Re: Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

I guess you have a hard time comprehending. It is not rocket science. Both the German people and Japanese people have their own nation. Thus, making it easier for them to succeed. Easterners are still stuck in Nigeria as a conquered region.

Now I want you to keep up with me. How can you compare two sovereign nations with a region within a pathetic excuse for a nation?

And no people are "superhuman." We are all blessed with the ability to do great things. What separates a people, is the drive to achieve this.

Nigeria did not hold you back from achieving all these phantom of achievements you have been claiming here, did it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister / OYSIEC Declares PDP Winner In 32 LGAs, Fixes Wednesday For Ido LG Election / We’re Ready To Tap Into Tinubu’s Proposed Cassava, Maize Economy - Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.