Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22503 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
[size=20pt]Romance section has just been turned to Politics section lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
derailer!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by fdigital(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.

I wonder oo,
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by kulutempa: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, don't you just get it? This post is about you grin  Relax old boy and take your time  cool   If you take a peep out of your window now, you will see a mile long queue.  All female.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OmaAkpai: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
his Signature on his bank cheque Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ewu!  grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
Not all woman want a unintelligent man.  There is nothing attractive or sexy about a unintelligent man.  I guess unintelligent men should be confined in a mental institution waiting removal.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

I just hope he read the ''No offense'' before he starts thinking of commiting suicide grin

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? I'm the wrong person to get that out of grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

[size=20pt]Romance section has just been turned to Politics section lipsrsealed[/size]

True!!!

Pele (Sorry). I am almost always in my philosophical state.

Anyone that wants to comment or debate further should visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584449.0.html#msg7516825
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/_Gj-8svjU8Tg/TN6A0f-QD8I/AAAAAAAAAYY/c3CpJQ1_bSU/s1600/megamind.png[/img]

saga dey vex say babes no list intelligence

back to ya lotion  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
kulutempa:

Sagamite, don't you just get it? This post is about you grin  Relax old boy and take your time  cool   If you take a peep out of your window now, you will see a mile long queue.  All female.

You are one observant man.

I was thinking why are they all describing me? [Straight face]

I need to get the queue ticketing machine and request police deployment to avoid crowd trouble.  grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
oyb:

saga dey vex say babes no list intelligence

back to ya lotion  cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See you!!!

Na intelligence and humour fill most responses. tongue

[Starts to sing like Vocal Slender]

"Omo ti yapa si mi lorun, won ti yapa si mi lorun, won ti por por por por (Babes don plenty for me, dem dey fill and drown me to my neck)!"
grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by atropin(f): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
sense of humor n intelligent
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
iice:

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? I'm the wrong person to get that out of grin
Na!!! . . .Definately no!!
But want to see you adding more to his injury . . . grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
You bad ooo. Abeg just leave am
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
OH MY GOD!!! where was I when these two bushmen in the names of SAGMITE and OMAJ entered this thread and spewed dungs everywhere? The idiot called sagmite couldn't even disprove what I said. And the fool called OMAJ quoted sh1t which I didnt say. FOR GODS SAKE I NEVER DREW A LINE LINKING TEMPERAMENT AND INTELLIGENCE. Even iice herself knows that. I wouldnt say anything more cos its obvious both of you guys are liking iice's backside cos she's a woman. Naawa for strenght of a woman. SAGAMITE and OMAJ, I challenge you guys both to bring in your asrses back in here lets Iron it out.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^How many Gods shocked
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagmite and OMAJ, kindly disprove me in details first before I add more salts. Both of never proved why my statement doesn't hold water. So whats your criticisim based on?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

OH MY GOD!!! where was I when these two bushmen in the names of SAGMITE and OMAJ entered this thread and spewed dungs everywhere? The  called sagmite couldn't even disprove what I said. And the fool called OMAJ quoted sh1t which I didnt say. FOR GODS SAKE I NEVER DREW A LINE LINKING TEMPERAMENT AND INTELLIGENCE. Even iice herself knows that. I wouldnt say anything more cos its obvious both of you guys are liking iice's backside cos she's a woman. Naawa for strenght of a woman. SAGAMITE and OMAJ, I challenge you guys both to bring in your asrses back in here lets Iron it out.

Na who born this maga?

You really want to step to me intellectually?

REALLY?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

OH MY GOD!!! where was I when these two bushmen in the names of SAGMITE and OMAJ entered this thread and spewed dungs everywhere? The  called sagmite couldn't even disprove what I said. And the fool called OMAJ quoted sh1t which I didnt say. FOR GODS SAKE I NEVER DREW A LINE LINKING TEMPERAMENT AND INTELLIGENCE. Even iice herself knows that. I wouldnt say anything more cos its obvious both of you guys are liking iice's backside cos she's a woman. Naawa for strenght of a woman. SAGAMITE and OMAJ, I challenge you guys both to bring in your asrses back in here lets Iron it out.

sweety let's not get Sagamite started  undecided.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Gaddemit too late angry
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagmite and OMAJ, kindly disprove me in details first before I add more salts. Both of never proved why my statement doesn't hold water. So whats your criticisim based on?

Lets not derail the thread.

Open a thread on the Nairaland section and post it here.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Doesnt it show stupidity to criticize without explanation? Where are those bunch of idiots?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Gaddemit too late angry

I promise it would be short, sharp and painful.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sighs.  Men.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagmite, stop talking trash. I made the comment under this thread and its related to this thread too. Say something and stop wasting my time. I have things doing.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Oluwabee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
God fearin, a good sense of humour and goal oriented
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Not all woman want a unintelligent man.  There is nothing attractive or sexy about a unintelligent man.  I guess unintelligent men should be confined in a mental institution waiting removal.

Lol nope- one womans smart is another womans stupid!

so in essence theres a male for every female that likes intelligent men!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagmite, stop talking trash. I made the comment under this thread and its related to this thread too. Say something and stop wasting my time. I have things doing.

My friend, open a thread and let me show you why you should not be allowed to vote.

Let this thread be for those that want to say what they find attractive about men.

Open the thread and post it here and let me have you as dinner appetizer. I DARE YOU!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, you are just being a fool. Why didnt you use the space you used for crtizing me to explain yourself? At least briefly. I wouldn't open any thread my friend. Let everyone see who is dumd fellow inside this thread. I will use just a reply space to say all.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
Okay fellas both of you should chillax: relax and chill.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagamite, you are just being a fool. Why didnt you use the space you used for crtizing me to explain yourself? At least briefly. I wouldn't open any thread my friend. Let everyone see who is dumd fellow inside this thread. I will use just a reply space to say all.

You are reetarded!

The reason I initially did not explain why you are dumb is that the level of your daftness was too immense to even need to prove it.

But since you insist, what I will do is to cut and dice you in detail, we need space for that and not derail a thread. For that I need to be fair and allow you to have an extra chance to remake and refine your statement without changing the foundation. I allow that because I am fair like that, I am very structured in my intellectual destruction techniques and I am smart to make sure you don't have ANY chance to repudiate any of your reetarded statements like you did with iice when you said you did not say temperament was sign of intelligence.

If you are confident about your intellect and know you are not daft, I DARE YOU to open the thread and stop beating about the bush.

I wan know who born the maga!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
mzdarkskin, how could someone criticize you without stating the reasons behind his criticizism Thats so silly. It means he had no opinion. He typed for typing sake. Probably to announce his presence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.