Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97841 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Ayomilezz(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
These wan weak me oh! technically designed by supernatural villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ignis: 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
so u mean if i invite u to my house with a promise of 200k to spend 1wk wit me in this convid 19 period u will nt come abi

Please invite your mum with that money.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by YorubaPrince: 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:
Terrible experience. Still a long way to go for Clarence Peters.

The sad thing is even if the autopsy report exonerates him, he will leave with this psychological burden for the rest of his life.

Na lie... ask Davido. Life goes on fast, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Emmaesty(f): 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by festacman(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
zedegit:

Psychological burden kee you!

Psychological burden kee you first!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
Omo Sue the Phone Company. Sue IPhone for churning out dangerous expensive phones.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by joshjc(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2020
Emmaesty:

Same thing happened with my mum. Lost her because the hospital workers did not want to attend to her
sorry bro,may God grant her rest

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by iammolise(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2020
I simply don't get why people would use their phones while it's still charging, anything electricity no matter the break down in voltage it's still dangerous to gamble with... What will it kill u to just allow that phone charge at least an hour then unplug it, do whatever U're so pressed to do there in and plug back. It fvcks me up when I see people do dah shit angry
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by festacman(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2020
tot:

live

Correction made. Thanks a bunch for the free proofreading.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by thesmallgod(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
kemmylove101:

Since have been living abroad. I never hear charging phone kils.. I dont know what happening in nigeria. Is the electricity there different from here
It happens everywhere.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7378965/amp/Boy-13-electrocuted-plays-phone-charging.html
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by TrueLifeStory: 10:52pm On May 04, 2020
We got to pray to the Almighty Jesus to Safe us
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by temptnow: 10:52pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence

Aunty speak for yourself, shits happens. Man must fck at all time, God didn't say penis is fashion accessories

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by samwash(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
Just like that so sad !!
This one na 1000 ways to die .
RIP
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Ekakamba: 10:58pm On May 04, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?

Don't doubt it, I'm a victim & how I survived? was a miracle. Be careful man.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Femeto: 10:59pm On May 04, 2020
No dey use house for business.

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Liposure: 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
temptnow:

Aunty speak for yourself, shits happens. Man must fck at all time
d prick is not 4 fashion
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Dennisblaze(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

God save us�
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by abbiboy: 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
Hospital rejection waste the girl life mayb just Mayb d first hospital admitted her it would ave been a different story!!

6 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by anochuko01(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!
as much as i cherish prayer, we also need to know that the prayers of a foolish man is like noise making in Gods ears....except such a man is praying for wisdom.

this isnt related to the news, but just e reaction to your post.

nigeria is enough reason to show that wisdom should come before much prayers.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by simhosting: 11:08pm On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by zedegit: 11:08pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:

Psychological burden kee you first!

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Jaqenhghar: 11:11pm On May 04, 2020
Maybe if he knew some basic 1st aid it would have saved her life.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!

He's a big boy with a big papa.

I'm normal climes, you are presumed innocent until proven otherwise. The autopsy should be able to establish the truth.

The hospitals which refused to treat her are cruel. Simply refusing to treat her for fear of the virus is unfortunate despite informing them it was an electrocution. They probably murdered her

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Dcoy: 11:18pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Vulcan24 post=89192953]bare footed , next sitting on metal railings , chest burn, covid 19, there are other witnesses

the details of her death are been updated every minute...this is usually to justify it was an accident and piecing the information to confuse consistency

my proffesional mind tells me : this is a case of negligent from start to finish, an electrocuted person is visibly distinguishable from a sick person

this guy knows there was an electrical fault in his apartment

this case should be properly investigated
it's not a murder but there is a probable case of negligent leading to GBH & death.
Only an autopsy can show that it ain't murder... Meanwhile let's keep our fingers crossed..
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Dollabiz: 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
Fake they might have tried to rapee her nothing is impossible they should be investigated
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On May 04, 2020
Rip
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by tot(f): 11:25pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:

Correction made. Thanks a bunch for the free proofreading.

Welcome.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Roon9(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:

Imagine that shittt
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by petitejolie(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmmnnn... if I gist u how this dancers use to jealous demselves ehn...They all lack the spirit of God except d ones that came into this world with a good heart. May her soul Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by GeneralPula: 11:37pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Failure44:

The news is false, I'm highly sure the man murdered her.
1: A charger has what we call a step down transformer meaning it lowers high voltage when it converts electricity from AC to DC circuit. This step down transformer makes the charger produce around 5V.
5v is impossible to kill a human being talkless bringing SMOKE FROM HER CHEST.
The man murdered her and is trying to cover it foolishly but he knows nigeria is a society that believes before researching .
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.