Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. (8244 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Jokerman(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea yea I know what I wrote and you've probably gotten it twisted. The attention in dis instance is "friendship". Abi a married person cannot keep friends again?

Friends with another guy? What foolish friendship?? Don't let God get angry at you

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 10:43am On May 05, 2020
crackkhaus:
Your wife is already sleeping with him or about to sleep with him, and your investigations will lead you to any one of these two conclusions.

Exploring the idea that nothing might be happening is an error because something is definitely happening.

grin
Pastor crackkhaus, i know you will be here
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 05, 2020
DeusMagnus:
OP do as this man has said and update us later
If he's not physically strong he should go there with at least one trusted hand. I have seen when dem beat man ontop say dem still dey fvck him wife join all because the man come bust the lover in the act with his wife for the guy crib

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Jokerman(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Whatever. You the fish brain. Closed minded mofo

Cheat. Supporter of evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Saintinoo(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2020
emkz:
She is cheating albeit emotionally which is a precursor to physical cheating.

You cannot act based on the scanty information you currently have. Take her phone, dowload whatsapp web on your computer, scan her phone on it and monitor her chats in real time or back up her chats in dropbox every 30 seconds. Alternatively, pretend you are not suspecting her and live normally with her until the day she would be off her guard (like forgetting to delete the chat or introducing new unconventional sexual positions like reverse cowboy, reverse doggy, reverse well digger, head-over-heels, ladder, squat-and-kiss-while-bonking, etc).

Before a man can discuss phallus matters with a woman including that of her husband, he must have become too comfortable with her, either having been intimate with her or he has bonked her.

If you are suspecting she's cheating, she probably already is. Goodluck.
Champ.... So you have used all these sex styles on your girls.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Saintinoo(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
It is best you catch her in the act. That way you are justified
Catch her on the act? I believe he have the evidence to nail her...
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2020
Jokerman:

Friends with another guy? What foolish friendship?? Don't let God get angry at you
Leave that one make she dey yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

And that @ bolded is the Killer word - MAY and not Should or Would.
Let me ask you, if you are to invest you money, time, emotions and everything into a business and you were told you MAY get a profit and not Will get a profit. Will you still invest in it? Don't you think it is too Risky to give such resources and attention?
That is exactly what the guy wrote there.
If marriage won't guarantee Loyalty, then there is no point entering one in the first place.
The pillar and foundation of marriage is Loyalty/Faithfulness and if we remove that from marriage, then there shouldn't be one in the first place.

Cc SeverusSnape
That's the crux of the matter. Well said boss.
Thanks for expatiating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Goddys(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

Hold it there bro.......
Better to stay single afterward to avoid people thinking you are the problem afterward when you marry the second one and realises she cheats too, then chased her and same thing happens to the third one etc.
Look, there is high percentage of damaged women out there in the ratio of 6/10 or 7/10. So your chances of meeting a cheat or problematic woman is higher than not but people won't see it that way or reason with you. To them you are the problem if not why will you chase your first, second wives etc away.
So the best option is to stay single after your first marriage goes sour.
Opt for cheaper and more pocket-friendly types of relationships like FWB, bedmates, open relationship, PAYG etc

I agree with you..
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Rickmann: 11:03am On May 05, 2020
emkz:

You cannot act based on the scanty information you currently have. Take her phone, dowload whatsapp web on your computer, scan her phone on it and monitor her chats in real time or back up her chats in dropbox every 30 seconds. Alternatively, pretend you are not suspecting her and live normally with her until the day she would be off her guard (like forgetting to delete the chat or introducing new unconventional sexual positions like reverse cowboy, reverse doggy, reverse well digger, head-over-heels, ladder, squat-and-kiss-while-bonking, etc).

Before a man can discuss phallus matters with a woman including that of her husband, he must have become too comfortable with her, either having been intimate with her or he has bonked her.

But Emkz, don't you think going through all this u mentioned could cause him more pain?. Its really killing living with d thoughts of a man spanking your wife. I d suggest he confronts her now calmly so he can stop wots coming. Cos if he goes by the WhatsApp web thing, he will sooner develop resentment for his wife and may go violent one day which of course could be fatal.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Shelumiel: 11:09am On May 05, 2020
Saintinoo:

Catch her on the act? I believe he have the evidence to nail her...
She may deny it, but if he can catch her in the act, then its over.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Amb1045(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2020
to me digging deep will cause you more harm. emotional trauma, starting from afresh and taking care of the kid plus begging wahala. just collect her phone one day go through it where the boy send her rubbish chat, slap her like 5* or use belt on her tell her u want to see that boy after that break her sim card. you can't blame her that boy is giving her more attention than you, that's how women act. they're always confuse with what they want. moreover that boy must be very stupid trying to f**k another man wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Vivianagoja(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Have been moddy since the discovery...thanks for ur advice my people..I just keep thinking where I have gotten it wrong .note she still like the normal caring and loving wife I married that's why am scared the more ,her behavior still the same except this chat stuff I found out..
Slow poison
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Vivianagoja(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2020
I have this to say,
Firstly it's hurtful and makes u feel less a Man.
What you gotta do to get the real Gist.
Just pretend to be ur wife in the chat and ask some tempting questions.
From his reply you will know what it is
But right now.....It is what it is

Note; No Sucide, No Murder
Act maturely

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Skmoda360(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2020
Fear women and if you dare grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emkz: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Rickmann:

But Emkz, don't you think going through all this u mentioned would cause him more pain?. Its really killing living with d thoughts of a man spanking your wife. I d suggest he confronts her now calmly so he can stop wots coming. Cos if he goes by the WhatsApp web thing, he will sooner develop resentment for his wife and may go violent one day which of course could be fatal.

It is better he prepares for the worst and confront the worse than to prepare for the worse and be forced to confront the worst. He doesn't need to wait for the woman to be bonked three ways from Sunday before detaching himself emotionally from the charade he thinks is his marriage. I suspected an ex was cheating and started detaching myself emotionally from the relationship. My suspicions were confirmed when during a steaming sex session, she dragged me by my phallus from the bed to the couch in the living room; she put one of her legs on the arm-rest and the other one on the floor, then held the window frame with one hand and asked me to bonk from behind. Is my name Rico Strong or Lexington Steele?

Thank goodness, she's no longer in my life.

Another friend I was having interest in told me she had reached orgasm six times in one sex session. I refused to bonk her before she go talk say I no measure up. If you hear this kain thing, you go come go overdo until overskill kill monkey. I can manage a thief as a girlfriend, but a sexually-depraved woman? That is the worst punishment any man can face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2020
You see this thing called marriage heaven knows is I catch you it's over
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emkz: 11:29am On May 05, 2020
Saintinoo:

Champ.... So you have used all these sex styles on your girls.

Me that is still a virgin in unconventional sex styles...
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by opera1(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing

1stly ; Do not listen to the idea of sending ur wife packing without tangible reasons because you may regret it later as ya new [2nd] wife may be worse than the 1st one.

2ndly ; since you have gotten some evidence or suspecting her, confront her now, ask her for genuine explanation without hiding anything from u what is going on between them, why deleting messages? & at d end, Caution her, tell her the danger involved. Tell her what you want and what you don't want. She should stop chatting with the guy henceforth and block the guy or if they are still chatting, she must not delete any message cos in doing that means something is going on.

Take everything to God. Let love lead.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Dreyceepey: 11:44am On May 05, 2020
Indeed there is something phishing, u jst have to dig deep so as to get a solid evidence that she won't be able to defend if confronted
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Dreyceepey: 11:51am On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
She may deny it, but if he can catch her in the act, then its over.
do you think that she might be stupid to do it anywhere around him hell no, digging deep would do more to this case

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by falcon01: 11:53am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing
Talk to her, tell her babe is there Anything I'm doing wrong in yhis marriage That might Make you cheat on me? tell her to pls call your attention if you are doing something wrong don't show her you saw something, tell her you just feel she has changed. Tell her What does she need? if after that she still continues with the guy, she will always cheat she must cheat and she will be a cheater.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Shelumiel: 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
Dreyceepey:
do you think that she might be stupid to do it anywhere around him hell no, digging deep would do more to this case
She can deny it...and probably would call church elders tk plead her cause. But if he can catch her, then no amount of begging would solve the issue.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DCmonster: 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
You didn't tell us she also picks up quarell with you for no reason! I remember in december 2019 when I was home. I met a girl in Naija and we started fucking the same week. I was with her one night, done with round one and cooling off for round two, then her boyfriend started calling. She refused to pick, but I forced her to pick the phone. Boy was begging that he wants to talk and she insisted that she ain't talking. I started pricking her to talk to him. Boy has been begging since the previous night to talk to his hoe girlfriend. He was so in love. My dear OP I bet you are just like that boy. Your wife is a hoe and you have been nurturing a hoe for so long, you didn't just take note from day one. You have broken the first rule for niggas "Never wife a HOE". Most naija tertiary institution girls are hoes. Better divorce her before you train another man's child.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Plut01: 12:28pm On May 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy

The only advice i have for the OP is to go and do DNA of his child.
don't fall victim of raising another man's child.

*Modified

Also take her phone and chat with the same guy in a sexual pattern to know how long Niggar has been kpanshing or still trying to kpansh your hoe wife.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by wrose(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Samakus:
Nawa o. To marry dey fear me these days. Because I know my temperament. I can kill an infidel

God help me
Lol, infidel is different from infidelity
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by eddybongo101: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
Sit ur wife down and talk about it, anytime u sneak up to check her chat again, do well to forward d msg to ur phone, or screenshot their conversations on her phone and forward same to ur phone, cos that's d only evidence u need to win this drama. Good luck
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
emkz:

There are other ways of hacking her WhatsApp other than the web, anyone that has a good knowledge of phones should be able to know you're reading her chats via web
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Farki: 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
I noticed some red flags

First you got married after one year, to me that's not enough time to fully know the character of the person.

Second she's chatting with a guy, even though she's married, and making plans to see him.

She's also deleting the chats and dodging meeting when you're around so she can keep the communication secret.

So in my opinion she is either already cheating or has made plans to cheat.

Do with that information what you will.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Farki: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
For her to be deleting chats and for the guy to say he can't call because you're around, Then she's definitely cheating, I'm sorry but that's just the truth. Most corps members cheat, Whether married or just dating.
I'm gamophobic, I fear marriage.

Sad but true I know a girl I met in camp who was in a relationship but said as long as she's in camp she's single.

We also caught a married woman removing a guys head dress with her teeth on camp. grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Investmentfreak: 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
Op there’s no faithful woman anywhere , if cheating is her only problem then continue
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by kcowen(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
Cheating does not only end when the two of them are having sex,as long as she spending time with another person which you are not in support of she's definitely cheating bro
If she isn't cheating why deleting the chat
Bro your wife is cheating on you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.