Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. (8235 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by here: 5:44pm On May 05, 2020
Connect her Watsapp to your pc and click on keep me signed in so you read the msgs on the laptop whenever you see her on the phone and you can snap.
You would have installed anti delete but that will show her.
Other option you can after watching her chats on pc is to chat up the guy in middle of the night just drop a line like can’t wait to feel you or anything creative and follow the conversations but this should be after you watch more of the chats live as after the chats you might have to make a decision. Do a DNA when you can. You need to act fast as if it hasn’t happened this lift on lockdown might make things happen if they discussed ur luv sessions that’s deep
I pray you come out of this strong.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Babaibejii: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing

Guy, dnt make this bother you. Everyone's wife is cheating these days. Just be a man, make.money and be slamming 16yo pussies daily . Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by walex2(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

why giving yourself am heart attack? copy the guy phone number and send him an SMS warning him to desist any chat from your wife . Dont say anything to your wife, but read her body language thereafter.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Foxie: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Bros let tell u what to do.. listen carefully.

When your wife is sleeping and u know the guy will be online, take the phone and ask the guy(of course pretending to be your wife)..How did you enjoy the last sex we had and the mouth action? and note what the guy will say, save it , that's were u will definitely know,but sure will work

Make sure you save the conversation ooo

Good luck, I will be waiting for your testimony
I think he should ask 'do you miss me?' instead, reason being that, if they actually haven't been intimate, he'd know she isn't the one chatting with him. But if they've actually been intimate, he might as well say how much he missed been intimate with her.

Cc: zaksman1960

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
shut up there you promiscuous fellow
NTA b nice.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Well, if that is the game, let it start.
I know the game of relationship is constantly changing and that is why most guys are adjusting to the game too or why do you think we have so many unserious fvckboys in town now with deadbeat fathers.
Ever since Ekene the bird as decided to be flying without perching, Okwudili the hunter will have to upgrade is shooting skills to shoot without missing.
It's unfortunate my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DateMynd44(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
NTA b nice.
not surprised.
You're a troll already.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
not surprised.
You're a troll already.
Baba be nice. No chook mouth for matter wey no concern u
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Xclusiveme: 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
She's obviously cheating man. See the reason it's not advisable to marry girls who are still in school.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ubcandid(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

The way married people these days complain of things happening in their union is becoming unbecoming.
Many just put on a facade outside, But within they're unhappy in their marriage.
Infidelity is the order of the day, Divorce and separation here and there.
The institution of marriage is gradually losing its significance and values.
Who sees all these and won't have a second thought about venturing into it
it's so scary my brother. No fear.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ubcandid(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
dairykidd:

If he's not physically strong he should go there with at least one trusted hand. I have seen when dem beat man ontop say dem still dey fvck him wife join all because the man come bust the lover in the act with his wife for the guy crib
Lol. Na real double wahala for dead body, and the owner of dem body...as oritse femi talk.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ubcandid(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
Babaibejii:

Guy, dnt make this bother you. Everyone's wife is cheating these days. Just be a man, make.money and be slamming 16yo pussies daily . Goodluck!!
omo your second paragraph would kill some men.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ubcandid(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2020
walex2:
why giving yourself am heart attack? copy the guy phone number and send him an SMS warning him to desist any chat from your wife . Dont say anything to your wife, but read her body language thereafter.
considering he has a child, this seems to be the best option.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:

She is already cheating on you by deleting her Whatsapp history with that particular guy. Sorry man, you have to face her and let her know it has to Stop. #Period
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2020
Foxie:
I think he should ask 'do you miss me?' instead, reason being that, if they actually haven't been intimate, he'd know she isn't the one chatting with him. But if they've actually been intimate, he might as well say her much he missed been intimate with her.

Cc: zaksman1960
I second this motion.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DateMynd44(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba be nice. No chook mouth for matter wey no concern u
I have this feeling that you're a male.
Prove me wrong cool
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Scot1255: 1:00am On May 06, 2020
zaksman1960:

Get a laptop and sign in to WhatsApp web with her WhatsApp and and go through her WhatsApp as often as u can n screenshot all evidences. Do not make her suspicious. Girls can deny to d extend that u will start doubting what u are sure of. No matter what, so long u have no evidence, they will deny
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32am On May 06, 2020
DateMynd44:
I have this feeling that you're a male.
Prove me wrong cool
Naa. I have nothing to proof.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by wrose(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

OK. Thank you for the correction. We learn everyday.

Yes bro, no one is an island of knowledge
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by cooooooks(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2020
WhatsApp Web will show on her phone. She'll know you're tracking her.

emkz:
She is cheating albeit emotionally which is a precursor to physical cheating.

You cannot act based on the scanty information you currently have. Take her phone, dowload whatsapp web on your computer, scan her phone on it and monitor her chats in real time or back up her chats in dropbox every 30 seconds. Alternatively, pretend you are not suspecting her and live normally with her until the day she would be off her guard (like forgetting to delete the chat or introducing new unconventional sexual positions like reverse cowboy, reverse doggy, reverse well digger, head-over-heels, ladder, squat-and-kiss-while-bonking, etc).

Before a man can discuss phallus matters with a woman including that of her husband, he must have become too comfortable with her, either having been intimate with her or he has bonked her.

If you are suspecting she's cheating, she probably already is. Goodluck.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by jagaban002(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Friends with another guy? What foolish friendship?? Don't let God get angry at you
LovePeddler always defend each other . Cheating geng
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by jagaban002(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2020
opera1:

1stly ; Do not listen to the idea of sending ur wife packing without tangible reasons because you may regret it later as ya new [2nd] wife may be worse than the 1st one.

2ndly ; since you have gotten some evidence or suspecting her, confront her now, ask her for genuine explanation without hiding anything from u what is going on between them, why deleting messages? & at d end, Caution her, tell her the danger involved. Tell her what you want and what you don't want. She should stop chatting with the guy henceforth and block the guy or if they are still chatting, she must not delete any message cos in doing that means something is going on.

Take everything to God. Let love lead.
WTF, what’s this nonsense and are u even married do you know the meaning of a wife cheating with a single father that woman can kill him and you telling him not to send her away. They need to start texting some people brain b4 accepting them on NL .he should sit her down and talk to her what a very very stupid and foolish ideal
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by jagaban002(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2020
zaksman1960:

1)She have been cheating because there’s nothing she wants to go and do in is place apart from Bleep , am not being cold here but thats d truth . pls conduct a DNA text I beg you so you won’t be raising another man kid . What those crack Brian woman don’t know is a man that go out everyday to feed the wife and kids don’t deserve This bullshit . If am u we very much over
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
Mrluv:
what other way bro? I am in this mess too but i need a strong evident to present.Whatsapp web is not good enought for me because she is smart too
It's a bit technical and will involve altering your phone's ip to appear similar to hers. Then WhatsApp will bow allow you log in, thinking the devices are the same.

PS: I'm not a hacker, I just shared this to enlighten you on how people hack.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Newbielearner(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2020
912:
Your wife is cheating on you no doubt.

First, use her phone to chat with the guy and make him say something that you can use as evidence then send it to your phone.

Second, carry your child to one of your family members before showing your wife the messages.

Third, do not listen to any begging or explanation, just tell her to go and be with her lover full time. Tell her that now she won't need to delete messages anymore since she will be living with him.

A cheating girlfriend is manageable, but a cheating wife and mother cannot be excused

Number 2 is vital. I hope it's court wedding.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Babaibejii: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
ubcandid:

omo your second paragraph would kill some men.

At leastz they die well.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Obvious you've experienced such before. Hope you'll give this advice to a woman who's husband is cheating. Biased narcissistic morafaka
how many times do I have to lecture you people on the differences between male and female infidelity? A man value does not depend on his chastity but a woman's value is 100% dependent on her chastity.
A man's chastity is practically useless but you 200% need a chaste woman to further your bloodline because a wh0re will bring you another man's child and you as a man will struggle to feed and clothe the bastard but a philandering man can never deceive a woman to raise a child that isn't hers
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2020
Men and complaint.

Real men don't forgive cheating girlfriends or wives. This is why real men don't invest love easily to give them the willpower to chase any ant out at first catch or insinuation to avoid being infected by an unknown infection the woman will bring home from her secret lover.

At times, I blame men who get cheated by women. These men know they're 1 minute men, yet they don't try to exercise and improve their sex games, but resort to drugs because they have money and those drugs kill them slowly until they can't even perform or get it up.

One day, she'll look for a man who is virile and can handle her rough, slow, hard, and good for as long as she wants without drugs.

She is chatting with a ChatDîctor and she's enjoying the naughty chat unlike your boring chat when you were dating her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.