Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. (8236 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Samfloxin(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
Confront her immediately. There are certain things you don't pamper in marriage. Collect the guys number and threaten him seriously
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
Jokerman:

Cheat. Supporter of evil
Abegi, life ain't that difficult. Na una men cheat pass unabashedly.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing

Damhh!
Sir she's cheating on you now, if not for the lock down only God knows what should would have done. If you see people talking about stuff like such, that implies they do talk dirty, how will a married woman be talking such with some one that ain't married I guess! You know what talk things with her, ask her weather she's cheating on you. From my pass experience with my ex I have conclude never to trust any girl if am dating her unless marriage, even the marriage I need God's guide
So pathetic !
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

And that @ bolded is the Killer word - MAY and not Should or Would.
Let me ask you, if you are to invest you money, time, emotions and everything into a business and you were told you MAY get a profit and not Will get a profit. Will you still invest in it? Don't you think it is too Risky to give such resources and attention?
That is exactly what the guy wrote there.
If marriage won't guarantee Loyalty, then there is no point entering one in the first place.
The pillar and foundation of marriage is Loyalty/Faithfulness and if we remove that from marriage, then there shouldn't be one in the first place.

Cc SeverusSnape
Good. Men should know that. You can't b eating from d side your mouth and expect the other not to. They'll later catch on.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emkz: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

There are other ways of hacking her WhatsApp other than the web, anyone that has a good knowledge of phones should be able to know you're reading her chats via web

TalkTalkTwins, anyone with a good knowledge of anything would not engage in behaviour that questions their integrity. If they must cheat, they would be sensible enough to tell their concubines never to call their phones or send messages or emails or get into personal conversations with them about their families on any platform. If they see each other in public, they should even act like they don't know each other. One mistake married cheaters (women) make is letting their kids know the person they are sleeping with. These sames kids would tell their dad that Uncle Johnny came to the house while mummy was preparing lunch and mummy asked them to go and play with their friends while they were hungry.

Like I explained in another post related to this subject, people who cheat cannot compartmentalize and one silly mistake, like forgetting to logout the chats, emails or exchanging nudes and deleting them from whatsapp but not from the image folder, receiving phone calls in the toilet and being irritated by their partners are tell-tale signs. A smart guy does not need a phone to catch a public utility company.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Pere123: 2:20pm On May 05, 2020
My friend ur wife has not started cheating, though she may be emotional with the guy but if u don't act fast she may. Try to get evidence b4 confronting her.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ehmmy11(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2020
emkz:
She is cheating albeit emotionally which is a precursor to physical cheating.

You cannot act based on the scanty information you currently have. Take her phone, dowload whatsapp web on your computer, scan her phone on it and monitor her chats in real time or back up her chats in dropbox every 30 seconds. Alternatively, pretend you are not suspecting her and live normally with her until the day she would be off her guard (like forgetting to delete the chat or introducing new unconventional sexual positions like reverse cowboy, reverse doggy, reverse well digger, head-over-heels, ladder, squat-and-kiss-while-bonking, etc).

Before a man can discuss phallus matters with a woman including that of her husband, he must have become too comfortable with her, either having been intimate with her or he has bonked her.

If you are suspecting she's cheating, she probably already is. Goodluck.
reverse doggy? shocked bros it's like you are a PhD holder in bedmatics..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
emkz:

TalkTalkTwins, anyone with a good knowledge of anything would not engage in behaviour that questions their integrity. If they must cheat, they would be sensible enough to tell their concubines never to call their phones or send messages or emails or get into personal conversations with them about their families on any platform. If they see each other in public, they should even act like they don't know each other. One mistake married cheaters (women) make is letting their kids know the person they are sleeping with. These sames kids would tell their dad that Uncle Johnny came to the house while mummy was preparing lunch and mummy asked them to go and play with their friends while they were hungry.

Like I explained in another post related to this subject, people who cheat cannot compartmentalize and one silly mistake, like forgetting to logout the chats, emails or exchanging nudes and deleting them from whatsapp but not from the image folder, receiving phone calls in the toilet and being irritated by their partners are tell-tale signs. A smart guy does not need a phone to catch a public utility company.

Lol..true shaa
Your 100% correct
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Mrluv(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

There are other ways of hacking her WhatsApp other than the web, anyone that has a good knowledge of phones should be able to know you're reading her chats via web
what other way bro? I am in this mess too but i need a strong evident to present.Whatsapp web is not good enought for me because she is smart too
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Samakus(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
wrose:

Lol, infidel is different from infidelity

OK. Thank you for the correction. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Prudency045: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
Never confront a woman without undeniable evidence. You will loose out if you try that.

Keep monitoring her chats with the guy. Be smart enough not to change your attitude towards her during this period. Be your normal self.

After getting all your evidences, present it to her and take your decision as it pleases you.

Wish you good luck.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
confront her haba
babe dey cheat on u u here looking for advice

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Lethal234(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
I find it really funny when Men express their surprise after discovering their wife has been cheating behind them, like dude have you been living in Mars not to identify simple changes or pure manipulative deception's.

The picture above capture's it perfectly.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by A305: 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
A woman will cheat and continue to deny cheating as long as you can't prove it.

She will only admit to it only if you confront her with proof.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by crackkhaus: 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

grin
Pastor crackkhaus, i know you will be here
Lol, your share brought me. grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Benevento(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's probably nothing. Sometimes people need attention from the usual one they getting. Doesn't mean there's any emotional attachment there.
Are you not mad like this.

Oponun omo.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Brunicekid(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
dajoaneke:
let me read then update

UPDATE:
This is a messy situation! my advice for you is to get his full name and information, track his house and when she plans to go out with a flimsy excuse, get to his neighborhood when she's taking her bath and wait for her to enter his house, then you go knock on the door.

Meanwhile, please I need subscribers on my my YouTube Channel. I upload the doppest memes! Click HERE to subscribe. Thanks
Okay...will subscribe.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by estyvino(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy, shit is going down or about to go down. Install watzup tracker on her phone and watch that chat from your phone so you can screen grab evidence before she deletes them.

Your wife is in a slippery ground into the mudpid where that guys is, if she is not there yet.

Never confront her yet without unarguably evidence as she will deny it and play the trust card on you.

Note that I have being there several times, I lost on the previous occasions because I thought it was enough to just confront without evidence but believe me ladies will so turn the table on you if you dont present a concrete prove. The last one did same, you will think that i dey excuse the innocent lass out of wickedness to the extent she was asking me to prove it, she was so vehement that nothing happens, I was bewildered. When I brought out evidences, within seconds the defence turn to cry with heavy tears begging for forgiveness saying she didnt know what came over her. Ofcourse ladies no dey know whst came over them once dem see evidence to prove their infidelities.

So get concrete evidence otherwise na u go carry the cross lass lass
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by estyvino(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2020
emkz:
She is cheating albeit emotionally which is a precursor to physical cheating.

You cannot act based on the scanty information you currently have. Take her phone, dowload whatsapp web on your computer, scan her phone on it and monitor her chats in real time or back up her chats in dropbox every 30 seconds. Alternatively, pretend you are not suspecting her and live normally with her until the day she would be off her guard (like forgetting to delete the chat or introducing new unconventional sexual positions like reverse cowboy, reverse doggy, reverse well digger, head-over-heels, ladder, squat-and-kiss-while-bonking, etc).

Before a man can discuss phallus matters with a woman including that of her husband, he must have become too comfortable with her, either having been intimate with her or he has bonked her.

If you are suspecting she's cheating, she probably already is. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DateMynd44(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Bros let tell u what to do.. listen carefully.

When your wife is sleeping and u know the guy will be online, take the phone and ask the guy(of course pretending to be your wife)..How did you enjoy the last sex we had and the mouth action? and note what the guy will say, save it , that's were u will definitely know,but sure will work

Make sure you save the conversation ooo

Good luck, I will be waiting for your testimony
gbam and if there was no sex between them, the guy will be like haba since when did we have sex na? You'll now say sorry u wanted sending it to your husband
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DateMynd44(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
I am not delusional.its a guy I confirmed it from one of their chat ....asking him about his daughter .seems the guy has a daughter out of wedlock...I also I read of of his audio msg telling her how she can come over to island during this Corona lock down
with this then IT IS FINISHED
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DateMynd44(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's probably nothing. Sometimes people need attention from the usual one they getting. Doesn't mean there's any emotional attachment there.
shut up there you promiscuous fellow
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Rickmann: 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
emkz:

It is better he prepares for the worst and confront the worse than to prepare for the worse and be forced to confront the worst. He doesn't need to wait for the woman to be bonked three ways from Sunday before detaching himself emotionally from the charade he thinks is his marriage. I suspected an ex was cheating and started detaching myself emotionally from the relationship. My suspicions were confirmed when during a steaming sex session, she dragged me by my phallus from the bed to the couch in the living room; she put one of her legs on the arm-rest and the other one on the floor, then held the window frame with one hand and asked me to bonk from behind. Is my name Rico Strong or Lexington Steele?

Thank goodness, she's no longer in my life.

Another friend I was having interest in told me she had reached orgasm six times in one sex session. I refused to bonk her before she go talk say I no measure up. If you hear this kain thing, you go come go overdo until overskill kill monkey. I can manage a thief as a girlfriend, but a sexually-depraved woman? That is the worst punishment any man can face.

Lol
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, your share brought me. grin

grin grin

Alright bro, let's keep the ministry moving

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by NNEWIsuper: 4:46pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
gbam and if there was no sex between them, the guy will be like haba since when did we have sex na? You'll now say sorry u wanted sending it to your husband
Correct guy cool
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by clevybrown(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2020
Bro... U are very close to catching her in the act... Patients is the key word here. Follow her closely and monitor her chats by using the WhatsApp web. Don't let impatience spoil things for u at this point. At this point, u have no concrete evidence against her to backup ur claims... Just a little patience so u can catch her red-handed. For now, keep playing along, trust me, she will definitely want to Bleep the guy, that's if they've not bleeped already or even go to Bleep him after this lockdown. All this u will know from the evidence from her chat with him and that's wen u kick her ass grin grin grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 5:02pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good. Men should know that. You can't b eating from d side your mouth and expect the other not to. They'll later catch on.

Well, if that is the game, let it start.
I know the game of relationship is constantly changing and that is why most guys are adjusting to the game too or why do you think we have so many unserious fvckboys in town now with deadbeat fathers.
Ever since Ekene the bird as decided to be flying without perching, Okwudili the hunter will have to upgrade is shooting skills to shoot without missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by whouep: 5:05pm On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing
Find a way to get the guy phone number,then look for a very sharp babe tlk to her about what u want to do,plan with her to call the guy as ur wife get all the detail of his address,then u can follow up from there.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by adexpa(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
Marriage and courtship are two different things. You might need to wait n have full prove in courtship and then send her away cus you wouldn't be able to go on with a cheating fiancee but the case is different in marriage, you need to do everything possible to save ur marriage. It wouldn't be good for you to get negative report which will either make you to send her pack or not trust her again forever.

My advice.
Pick that guy's number and call him before your wife ( get her attention into the conversation), call the guy and tell him that your wife(mention her name to draw her attention) told you he is disturbing her for sex, ask him why he is doing that after knowing that she is married....... The guy will give response that will fully implicate your wife, then warn the guy audibly to desist, threaten him that except he wants a mysterious future he can continue, then calm down small n see your wife reactions before you will give her audible words.... Tell her to give you some space to heal yourself from the wound she had caused you( you can stop talking to her for like a days) to show that you are serious and accept her plead after with a strong statement "anytime you try such again you are gone". Embrace her and take her back. Marriage needs all things to survive. Your wife wants to enjoy NYSC period without thinking of the effect on her marriage.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by gbadexy(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2020
wetin man and woman want to dey chat regularly if not irrelevant talk that would eventually lead to intimacy talk. Would they be discussing weather and politics on a regular basis?
Fact is actual cheating physically is 1%, the main preparation and pre intimacy is done chatting or calling, when they meet they don't need to beat around the bush anymore.
Personally I don't believe in a responsible married woman keeping male friends for whatever reason is she is sensible and responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.