Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. (8237 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:20am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Have been moddy since the discovery...thanks for ur advice my people..I just keep thinking where I have gotten it wrong .note she still like the normal caring and loving wife I married that's why am scared the more ,her behavior still the same except this chat stuff I found out..
It's probably nothing. Sometimes people need attention from the usual one they getting. Doesn't mean there's any emotional attachment there.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 05, 2020
What a state of confusion embarassed
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Goddys(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Have been moddy since the discovery...thanks for ur advice my people..I just keep thinking where I have gotten it wrong .note she still like the normal caring and loving wife I married that's why am scared the more ,her behavior still the same except this chat stuff I found out..

women are dangerous than men when it comes to the game of cheating. she has mastered the art and very unremorseful. Mark my word that the day you confront her, she will shed crocodile tears to melt your heart. You need to have a heart of stone when dealing with a cheating wife.

She will also try to use your child to hoodwink you into forgiving her but never do that. Men are not created to be emotional but logical.

When you conclude your investigation, send her packing with your child, and take responsibility for your child. Never stay with a cheating wife because of a child(ren).

There are many other women out there you can pick from

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Goddys(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's probably nothing. Sometimes people need attention from the usual one they getting. Doesn't mean there's any emotional attachment there.

Can you reread your post? Sometimes it's better to remain silent than showcase stvpidity

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:33am On May 05, 2020
Goddys:

Can you reread your post? Sometimes it's better to remain silent than showcase stvpidity
Yea yea I know what I wrote and you've probably gotten it twisted. The attention in dis instance is "friendship". Abi a married person cannot keep friends again?
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Goddys(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea yea I know what I wrote and you've probably gotten it twisted. The attention in dis instance is "friendship". Abi a married person cannot keep friends again?

A friend that asks her if the husband's dick is long or not? What a fish brain..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2020
She is cheating.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41am On May 05, 2020
Goddys:

A friend that asks her of the husband's dick is long or not? What a fish brain..
Whatever. You the fish brain. Closed minded mofo
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Supu! Gamophobic. Lolzz. Why scared? It's a normal thing people do so why are you scared?
The way married people these days complain of things happening in their union is becoming unbecoming.
Many just put on a facade outside, But within they're unhappy in their marriage.
Infidelity is the order of the day, Divorce and separation here and there.
The institution of marriage is gradually losing its significance and values.
Who sees all these and won't have a second thought about venturing into it

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2020
Goddys:

women are dangerous than men when it comes to the game of cheating. she has mastered the art and very unremorseful. Mark my word that the day you confront her, she will shed crocodile tears to melt your heart. You need to have a heart of stone when dealing with a cheating wife.

She will also try to use your child to hoodwink you into forgiving her but never do that. Men are not created to be emotional but logical.

When you conclude your investigation, send her packing with your child, and take responsibility for your child. Never stay with a cheating wife because of a child(ren).

Obvious you've experienced such before. Hope you'll give this advice to a woman who's husband is cheating. Biased narcissistic morafaka
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:45am On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

The way married people these days complain of things happening in their union is becoming unbecoming.
Many just put on a facade outside, But within they're unhappy in their marriage.
Infidelity is the order of the day, Divorce and separation here and there.
The institution of marriage is gradually losing its significance and values.
Who sees all these and won't have a second thought about venturing into it
Lol. Doesn't mean all marriages are bad. You have to understand two people from different backgrounds coming together to live as one ain't gonna be easy. Many make it work while many don't. You may get lucky
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2020
So finally na baby mama way win am las las embarassed

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Goddys(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Obvious you've experienced such before. Hope you'll give this advice to a woman who's husband is cheating. Biased narcissistic morafaka

In every marriage, the man has an upper hand. Feminist can go and marry themselves. Nothing stops a woman whose husband is cheating from packing her things and going to her parents' house. However she would be creating avenue for the man to get a new wife.

Men have the upper hand in this generation. If any woman can't take it, she can hug the transformer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. Doesn't mean all marriages are bad. You have to understand two people from different backgrounds coming together to live as one ain't gonna be easy. Many make it work while many don't. You may get lucky
Yes, I MIGHT get lucky.
But the probability of me being lucky is not high sad
The truth is most young people of today are claiming "woke", Nobody wants to compromise for the other, No tolerance , No patience.
Well, I hope i get lucky like you said.
Thanks for the encouragement. cheesy
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by crackkhaus: 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Your wife is already sleeping with him or about to sleep with him, and your investigations will lead you to any one of these two conclusions.

Exploring the idea that nothing might be happening is an error because something is definitely happening.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 8:59am On May 05, 2020
912:
Your wife is cheating on you no doubt.

First, use her phone to chat with the guy and make him say something that you can use as evidence then send it to your phone.

Second, carry your child to one of your family members before showing your wife the messages.

Third, do not listen to any begging or explanation, just tell her to go and be with her lover full time. Tell her that now she won't need to delete messages anymore since she will be living with him.

A cheating girlfriend is manageable, but a cheating wife and mother cannot be excused

At the bolded is the problem.
99% of guys fvcking married women are not and won't marry the women simply because they won't trust the woman.
Pasan tafi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo - A newly wedded wife should not be happy for been cherished and sole attention of her husband because the whip used in flogging the first wife is still in the cupboard for her years to come.
Iyawo ti a ba fi ijo gba, ijo na la ma fi gbe lo - a woman you get and snatched from her current lover through your dancing skill in a dancing competition will also be snatched away from you by a better dancer.
Most guys who sleeps with married women know they are cheaper if not free to fvck and also there is nothing as sweet as fvcking a lady with little or No responsibilities.
That is why sexx and dating during student days is always sweet because it is virtually without responsibilities - not thinking of kids, medical bills, naming or wedding, no pressure to furnish a house, no pressure to move your ass to sustain the woman monthly upkeep, no inlaws calling you for support, Nothing. Just fvcking and deceiving each other with I love you, i love you.
And that is why in marriage, it is a different ball game entirely. Your fvcking time, skills or strength decreases a lot because a lot going on in the head.
Until that woman is kicked out from the comfort zone the man has created for her to have enough time and rest to be thinking of fornicating, she won't know the value of what that hubby is doing for her and appreciate it.
And believe me, after she has been kicked out and stayed with other bobo for just a week(and that is even if the guy will take her in with all the sweet mouths and i love u, i love u dey have been saying), they will both hate each other and get tired of each other quickly when paying and clearing of bills starts and reality with responsibilities sets in.
Spits*

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy, shit is going down or about to go down. Install watzup tracker on her phone and watch that chat from your phone so you can screen grab evidence before she deletes them.

Your wife is in a slippery ground into the mudpid where that guys is, if she is not there yet.

Never confront her yet without unarguably evidence as she will deny it and play the trust card on you.

Note that I have being there several times, I lost on the previous occasions because I thought it was enough to just confront without evidence but believe me ladies will so turn the table on you if you dont present a concrete prove. The last one did same, you will think that i dey excuse the innocent lass out of wickedness to the extent she was asking me to prove it, she was so vehement that nothing happens, I was bewildered. When I brought out evidences, within seconds the defence turn to [b]cry with heavy tears begging for forgiveness saying she didnt know what came over her. [/b]Ofcourse ladies no dey know whst came over them once dem see evidence to prove their infidelities.

So get concrete evidence otherwise na u go carry the cross lass lass

Lol at the bolded.
Have heard this line countless of times from ladies.
Na wa ooooo

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by tunize(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2020
Sorry to say this ur wife is really stupid..!! For her to be discussing with the guy if she is enjoying ur dick is stupid. I guess there's more to them u nvr can tell jst trend with wisdom.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 9:11am On May 05, 2020
ifex370:
Before you proceed to do whatever the hell it is you've made up your mind to do.

Call her and ask her

"if there's anything you're doing wrong, she's free to talk about it. Just so you can be a better husband. Do this for the sake of your child"

If she says nothing, that she's fine with you being the way you are. Make sure you ask her if she's very sure.

If she says yes, then my brother. Proceed with your grand plan to catch the cheating LovePeddler redhanded.

Nothing is as disgraceful and embarrassing as infidelity in marriages. It's the one reason God stamps as having a leeway to proceed in divorcing your spouse because even God knows how painful it is.

It is also a sin both unbelievers and sinners still frown at. To show how terrible it is.

Heyyyyyy common man,
When the woman was flirting and seducing the side bobo, didn't she think her house and son are at stake? So it is only the man that should think that way.
To HELL with family, home or kids in this matter.
Nature has a way of taking care of them, after all, Orphans and mad women kids still find a way of surviving not to talk of a single parent kid

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by tunize(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy, shit is going down or about to go down. Install watzup tracker on her phone and watch that chat from your phone so you can screen grab evidence before she deletes them.

Your wife is in a slippery ground into the mudpid where that guys is, if she is not there yet.

Never confront her yet without unarguably evidence as she will deny it and play the trust card on you.

Note that I have being there several times, I lost on the previous occasions because I thought it was enough to just confront without evidence but believe me ladies will so turn the table on you if you dont present a concrete prove. The last one did same, you will think that i dey excuse the innocent lass out of wickedness to the extent she was asking me to prove it, she was so vehement that nothing happens, I was bewildered. When I brought out evidences, within seconds the defence turn to cry with heavy tears begging for forgiveness saying she didnt know what came over her. Ofcourse ladies no dey know whst came over them once dem see evidence to prove their infidelities.

Na for am to jst do whatsapp web kpam
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 05, 2020
You have said it all.
912:
Your wife is cheating on you no doubt.

First, use her phone to chat with the guy and make him say something that you can use as evidence then send it to your phone.

Second, carry your child to one of your family members before showing your wife the messages.

Third, do not listen to any begging or explanation, just tell her to go and be with her lover full time. Tell her that now she won't need to delete messages anymore since she will be living with him.

A cheating girlfriend is manageable, but a cheating wife and mother cannot be excused

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by malvisguy212: 9:57am On May 05, 2020
BabbanBura:

Note that I have being there several times, I lost on the previous occasions because I thought it was enough to just confront without evidence but believe me ladies will so turn the table on you if you dont present a concrete prove. The last one did same, you will think that i dey excuse the innocent lass out of wickedness to the extent she was asking me to prove it, she was so vehement that nothing happens, I was bewildered. When I brought out evidences, within seconds the defence turn to cry with heavy tears begging for forgiveness saying she didnt know what came over her. Ofcourse ladies no dey know whst came over them once dem see evidence to prove their infidelities.

hey bro, the difference between you and the op. You are not married, the op is. It is very wrong for a married woman to discuss intimate issue with outsider.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
Goddys:

In every marriage, the man has an upper hand. Feminist can go and marry themselves. Nothing stops a woman whose husband is cheating to pack her things and go to her parents' house. However she would be creating avenue for the man to get a new wife.

Men have the upper hand in this generation. If any woman can't take it, she can hug the transformer
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by DeusMagnus: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
dajoaneke:
let me read then update

UPDATE:
This is a messy situation! my advice for you is to get his full name and information, track his house and when she plans to go out with a flimsy excuse, get to his neighborhood when she's taking her bath and wait for her to enter his house, then you go knock on the door.

Meanwhile, please I need subscribers on my my YouTube Channel. I upload the doppest memes! Click HERE to subscribe. Thanks
OP do as this man has said and update us later
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by MrSly(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
I am not delusional.its a guy I confirmed it from one of their chat ....asking him about his daughter .seems the guy has a daughter out of wedlock...I also I read of of his audio msg telling her how she can come over to island during this Corona lock down
With this I can confirm that your wife is brainless and lacks value. Sorry ooo, I didn't mean to insult her ooo but for a married woman to be coming too close in in romance with a single father while in the know,shows that she has no value for moral standards.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 10:28am On May 05, 2020
Goddys:

Hold it there bro.......
Better to stay single afterward to avoid people thinking you are the problem afterward when you marry the second one and realises she cheats too, then chased her and same thing happens to the third one etc.
Look, there is high percentage of damaged women out there in the ratio of 6/10 or 7/10. So your chances of meeting a cheat or problematic woman is higher than not but people won't see it that way or reason with you. To them you are the problem if not why will you chase your first, second wives etc away.
So the best option is to stay single after your first marriage goes sour.
Opt for cheaper and more pocket-friendly types of relationships like FWB, bedmates, open relationship, PAYG etc

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:34am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing

She deletes her chat because she doesnt want you to find out.
Shes cheating sorry to say.
He's even talking about when she'd come over,the dick part should already tell you that something is wrong. undecided

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by ifex370(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Heyyyyyy common man,
When the woman was flirting and seducing the side bobo, didn't she think her house and son are at stake? So it is only the man that should think that way.
To HELL with family, home or kids in this matter.
Nature has a way of taking care of them, after all, Orphans and mad women kids still find a way of surviving not to talk of a single parent kid

Just for justification sake.

She might not know the gravity of what she's doing just yet.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 10:35am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:

And that @ bolded is the Killer word - MAY and not Should or Would.
Let me ask you, if you are to invest you money, time, emotions and everything into a business and you were told you MAY get a profit and not Will get a profit. Will you still invest in it? Don't you think it is too Risky to give such resources and attention?
That is exactly what the guy wrote there.
If marriage won't guarantee Loyalty, then there is no point entering one in the first place.
The pillar and foundation of marriage is Loyalty/Faithfulness and if we remove that from marriage, then there shouldn't be one in the first place.

Cc SeverusSnape

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by emmaodet: 10:38am On May 05, 2020
ifex370:

Just for justification sake.

She might not know the gravity of what she's doing just yet.

Then such a lady who at that age and period doesn't no the gravity of her actions Shouldn't have been in a marriage in the first place.
She doesn't have the maturity, psychological and emotional maturity needed to be in marriage.
Such a person should stay farrrrr farrrr farrr away from marriage.

Re: I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. by Saintinoo(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2020
zaksman1960:
Please guys don't mind any mistake I will make .am not So good in writing

Have been married for two years now ,meet my wife through a friend .we got along and did married say one year after we meet.during our courtship I never for once had any reason to doubt her loyalty as everything was nearly perfect.as she told about her past life and relationship though not so good but not too bad either.
Before I forget to mention she was done with her OND at the time I meet her .and was eager to complete her HND this was not a problem for me as i was ready and capable of assisting her to complete the program.she have birth to our first child during her final year though not easy for her combining education with baby .but she was able to complete the program though with an extra semester. To cut the story short my people she was mobilized for NYSC for batch A 2020,though she could not complete the 3 weeks camp due to the Corona virus pandemic.as their camp was cut short .
before I forget I do have access to her phone as I know the password to it ..am not that kind of guy who possess trust issue beside I trusted her wholeheartedly so I had no reason to suspect her. most times I just check news on her phone and atymes play game ..
So I was push one day to check her whatapp .I observe a chat with a guy,her fellow corper the guy asking her how she copes with lockdown .how she is enjoying my di...k and if she does enjoy it ..I was shocked. For her to be chatting with a guy asking her such question .I didn't ask her about it I just ignore it. I began to follow up with her chat with this guy , I observe she does delete all her chat with this guy but as a fast guy atymes I manage to read her chat before she deletes them ..after that scene she was chatting the guy complaining that she does not see his calls ..the guy replied that it's because he knows am around because of lockdown that why he doesn't call. Then just yesterday night the guy was asking when she is coming over. though she slept off thats why she could not reply him .this morning I observed as usual the chat was deleted.

I need ur advice my people .sorry for the long write up. I have not confronted her yet cause am not sure if she is really cheating or about to.and also I think I don't have enough evidence too.

Why does she deletes her chat if nothing is fishing
First of all, i have to say sorry for this kind of situation, it is really not easy having to go through all these in your marriage.... Now tothe matter, for a married woman to have such chat with another guy, it simply means that she is chatting or about to.... Somethings you don'tjust look off the past of your partner, you two should have talked about your pasts and assure yourselves that none of you should go back to it....

Here is what you should do, confront her, even if she try to play smart, make her understand the seriousness of the matter and if she does not want to stop then you know what to do....

And make sure you are not cheating on here too.. Goodluck.

Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91