Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26431 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89251418]

your state will go bankrupt without oil

[/quote][/s]my state is second largest oil producing state in Nigeria with with up to five cities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89251418]

your state will go bankrupt without oil

[/s]my state is second largest oil producing state in Nigeria with with up to five cities

Anioma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

Anioma?
No osun cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2020
I am from anioma and i have met multiple Igbo's who have always tell me we are not real igbo's and i'm gud with dat but the continous dragging us to join biafa when we where never part of the eastern in the first place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
No osun cheesy grin
should be Abia because that is where we will pack you guys to.
you will join Kanu community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
I am from anioma and i have met multiple Igbo's who have always tell me we are not real igbo's and i'm gud with dat but the continous dragging us to join biafa when we where never part of the eastern in the first place

Nwanyiogwashi here is your brother denying Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

should be Abia because that is where we will pack you guys to.

you will join Kanu community
I'm done with you odoko cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
Mister no body is begging you to join, you are free to relocate back to osun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

Nwanyiogwashi here is your brother denying Biafra
Which brother? I can't come from west cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Which brother? I can't come from west cheesy grin
he is an Abia migrant in Delta State; like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister no body is begging you to join, you are free to relocate back to osun state
you should be the one relocating.

we will throw all of you across the onitsha bridge.....the way you came

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
First you're not from Anioma, Second you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north to lie cheesy grin there is a place in Anioma you would've choose with your lie I for believe but you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north cheesy grin be proud of osun state your place Mister cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

he is an Abia migrant in Delta State; like you
OK but let's develop Asaba more before we go cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2020
valirex:

Still doesn't answer my question, which side do you prefer between an independent itesekiri, Edo, Oduduwa or Niger Delta Republic
Ok. I'm not Itsekiri so can't speak for them.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

are they agitating for a referendum? keep your referendum to the southeast
Lol. You can tell me to keep it in Igboland and you'll be right. Which SE? The one created by enemies of Igboland? Go and sit down.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

did we join you in your Biafra war?
Some tribes joined us. If you're ignorant of this, it means you don't know your history or you're not from any of those tribes.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
First you're not from Anioma, Second you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north to lie cheesy grin there is a place in Anioma you would've choose with your lie I for believe but you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north cheesy grin be proud of osun state your place Mister cool
What is all this u wrote it makes no sense and if u don't know my community then u are not from delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

What is all this u wrote it makes no sense and if u don't know my community then u are not from delta state
Mister you're not from Delta state,saying that idumuje ugboko in aniocha north local government is not Igbo means that you're not from Delta state Mister man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister you're not from Delta state,saying that idumuje ugboko in aniocha north local government is not Igbo means that you're not from Delta state Mister man
So Idumuje Unor is not in delta state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Eastlink(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
martowskin1:

What did the Igbo's benefited from GEJ, name one thing?

U guys always make this statement.... List it let's see.

The only thing that would have been useful to Igbo's , GEJ didn't do it...

Second Niger bridge was not done. No university was created.... GEJ was supported because the SE saw them as one of their own...

Owerri was shut down when GEJ won that election, jubilation left and right, funny enough his own people couldn't celebrate him.

Tell me what have the Igbo's benefited from democracy since 1999 absolutely nothing.... So talking about benefit they are just a region who run them selves by them selves..

The only international airport was rotten to core b4 buhari considered them, GEJ couldn't even help them do it despite all the support.

PMB who they supported less, I can tell u is even do more for them now, I just hope ndigbo see things as it is and stopp sentimental politics....

Do it like the Yoruba's move to where pays u better not my brother politics
Exactly. GEJ focused his attention on the north and the SS! Truth be told, he abandoned the SE. And in several occasions replaced Igbos in vital positions to appease the north.
But unfortunately many big fools in the SE still supported him against their own regional interest. Many of them still carry PDP for head like plantain. They don’t understand the difference between political interest and political foolishness. IPOB is exhibiting that stupidity too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2020
valirex:

Bro now that I have seen an itsekiri, there is a question I have been dieing to ask as an Edo man. So please answer me.

This is the question: In the advent of this nation going separate ways, will itesekiri rather go with Edo or Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa?

I am interested in the answer.

Has he replied yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by oilyngbati(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Oga they don't need your referendum. What's wrong with us.
Restrict your referendum to Igboland.

You can't be calling for referendum outside your area of support.
Scotland referendum was conducted within Scotland, Catalonia referendum within Catalonia.
You don't see Catalonia trying to conduct referendum in Basque country because Basques also want to leave Spain.

I don't know the kind of misinformation IPOB and NK are feeding my people. This is painful.

If you want Biafra referendum, restrict it within Igboland. If Niger Delta want a referendum, they will call for it themselves and conduct it within Niger Delta.
IPOB and their so called 'supreme leader' are the type of organisation that any ethnic group/nation/country should pray never to exist amongst them. These goons are the most shameless, uncouth, irredeemable and incorrigible set of humans that you can find on the surface of this planet. They have history to learn from, hindsight 2020, YET they and their arrogant-know all leader keep doing thesame thing, and expecting a different result.
IPOB is begging a people (SS) who are hell bent on remaining in nigeria to join them in Biafra and these people in SS have repeatedly made it clear that they are fine in nigeria, yet these shameless IPOB is willing to disgrace Ndigbo by this continued naked dance in the public.
Their stupid leader Nnamdi Kanu is on record advocating for Benin to join Biafra, forgetting that the Benin/Edo were one of the most Igbophobic tribes that exists today. They were so Igbophobic that they joined the Nigerian army in killing the Igbo speaking groups of the now defunct midwest region in Benin city. Its on record that the Benin pointed out to the Nigerian Army, the houses of the IKa, Enuani, and other Igbo speaking groups in Benin city. This is why I laugh at those Igboid groups who claim Benin ancestry and frankly, I like this Biafra to be restricted to SE and any willing Igboid group in SS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

So Idumuje Unor is not in delta state
Mister man my mother is from onicha olona in aniocha north, so I know aniocha north very very well from obomkpa,obior, onicha ugbo,ubulu okiti ,idumuje unor and idumuje ugboko so like I said before you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north to lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=spiritmasquerad post=89254655]
So Idumuje Unor is not in delta state[/quote][/s] Next time if you to lie research well grin cheesy as long as aniocha south and north is concern you hit yourself cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Eastlink(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=spiritmasquerad post=89254655]
So Idumuje Unor is not in delta state[/s] Next time if you to lie research well grin cheesy as long as aniocha south and north is concern you hit yourself cheesy grin
Lol! Pity the imposter na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Atleast they do it with respect of our existence as a people. The Ibo man do it without regard or respect of who we are. For the Ibos the SS does not exist, infact left for the ibos we would be cut out from the face of the earth. Hardly will you see a yoruba or hausa tag us as "minority" but the ibo is always the first to do that.

The hausa or yoruba man does not interfere in our discussions, but the ibo man is always the first to tell us that we are fools that know not our origin. The ibo man is the first to trample on our existence just to make himself look big.
Nigeria is messed up we know, but the other tribes atleast give us some respect, not abusing us everyday on nairaland. But the ibos are always the ones trying to attach us to themselves and make the world believe we never existed.

You dont see no person from the SS open a thread to Bring down the idea of Biafra, but once SS people talk about Niger Delta Republic the ibos will begin to write all sorts of lies and curses. You'll hear them say there is nothing like ND, theres nothing like SS, all the tribes in the SS will not agree, ND will be a chaos, no the ibo speaking parts of SS will not join ND, SS people dont know their history and origin, they are all fools, ijaw will dominate, ibibio or urhobo will dominate, an Edo man has nothing in common with a Cross Riverian bla bla bla.

My own question as a Yoruba guys is why are you Niger Deltans just speaking out now?

I know this thread is none of my concern but I’m just reading comments to learn more about the psyche of both sides.

You Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Ibibios, and etc have been too silent for long such that other people tend to be your spokesperson rather than yourself. Every time the Igbos keep mentioning SE/SS anytime they are discussing and giving a false illusion that they’ve conquered all the tribes within and they have somehow made it homogenous in ideologies.

I know there are some of the SS’ner that wish to identify with the Igbos while there are some that want an identity to theirselves. You guys need to start speaking up and owning up to your identity.

For example see the post by this guy below. He is insinuating that the Niger Deltan somehow have low intelligence compared to them just because you guys have been silent for too long by owning up and taking full possession of your distinct heritage.

Here in the states, I’ve seen a lot of Edos, itsekiri, and Urhobos etc. in Fortune 500 companies and academic institutions here with high level of intelligence. Same can be said within Nigeria coz tribes within these SS hold high amount of prosperity within their domain.

Dedetwo:

Until the so-called Niger Delta shows some form of human intellect, the imagined disrespect according the above poster will continue to flourish from the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister man my mother is from onicha olona in aniocha north, so I know aniocha north very very well from obomkpa,obior, onicha ugbo,ubulu okiti ,idumuje unor and idumuje ugboko so like I said before you hit yourself by chosen aniocha north to lie.
What are u talking about so because i don't believe in biafra am not from delta state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Eastlink(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

IPOB are confused . 6 wasted years and counting, yet they don't know that Biafra starts and end in Igboland. There is nothing like SE/SS, we have SE and then SS. SE/SS only work when SS is posed to benefit from the union, like when we all supported GEJ in 20011 and 2015, while they left Zik to hang and dry in 1979 and 1983.And will probably repeat it again should an Igbo become a major presidential candidate in the future.

I don't know what type of people managing IPOB, but its obvious you lots don't have Igbo progress and welfare as your aim. If IPOB don't sit up, soon you will also be rejected in Igboland.
What we need is a Biafra group that will make peace with homogeneous Igbo Biafra, reach out to Igbo groups in SS, try to convince them to come on board, and publicly denounce any Igboid group that choose to remain with Nigeria by releasing a Biafra map without their land on it.
Pursue Igbo agenda in Nigeria and harmonize it with Biafra struggle. Catalonia leaders in Spanish government are on majority members of Catalonia secessionist movement. Thats the future of Biafra movement.
This whole Buhari clone, Atiku Cameroon origin, No election, Trump support, etc, while Abia is under worst administration known in Igboland with nothing done to address that, is all becoming annoying and stupid.
Ndiigbo deserve much more better than IPOB and NK are offering. What worth doing is worth doing well
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by joeyfire(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.

Nobody said you should not form your republic. We said there is nothing like South-South Igbos. Igbos are Igbos. Simple

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:19pm On May 06, 2020
Eastlink:
Lol! Pity the imposter na?
The guy hit himself by chosen aniocha north because my own mother is from onicha olona in the aniocha north,I and my father visited the palace of obi James Ikechukwu of idumuje unor in 2013 and the king is proud Igbo man,so the young man hit himself by chosen aniocha north

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

we are not going to build a centralized country like Nigeria or the one ipob is seeking to build

This was what Ijaws told Saro Wiwa during the formation of old Rivers state and we know how it ended with Ijaw politicians capitalizing on Ijaw numeral advantage to totally dominate Ogoni and other minorities.
Ikwerre people were saying same during the fight for new Rivers. But we see how they have also used their numerical advantage and sentimental attachment of Igbo migrants in PH to Ikwerre , to totally dominate proceedings in new Rivers state, up to the point of Ikwerre under Wike telling the rest of the "nagging" minorities complaining of inequality of distribution of state resources, "NTORR" in open TV broadcast.
Things don't always turn out as planned. Voom!
Is always better than statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

What are u talking about so because i don't believe in am not from delta state
For you to say that idumuje unor is not Igbo Mister you're not from aniocha north.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt / We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.