Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26486 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dikebuka: 11:33am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

On the contrary, a Biafra with non Igbo speaking parts of SS will be useless. It will be another Nigeria.
Igbos who put non Igbo groups in Biafra are misinformed and are making a big mistake.
SS is like a modern day tower of Babel, multiplicity of language and culture is a big disadvantage to nation building, even in the bible, men were stopped from achieving set target of building to heaven by introducing multiplicity of languages amongst them. I don't have anything against SS, I wish them all the luck, but I don't want a nation with them, I am an Igbo purist.

I want a country where my children will be taught in Igbo language from nursery school to University, where the presidential address will be made in beautiful Igbo language. Where Igbo language will be the lingua franca, where English will be downgraded to asecond optional language alongside other alien European languages, where our national football team would sing our national anthem at the world cup Igbo language.

Why should I throw all these away to be hooked with alien languages in SS where we would be forced adopt pidgin English as lingua franca?
Sometimes I wonder what IPOB and those Igbos proposing heterogeneous Biafra are thinking.
Don't overestimate yourselves, Ndiigbo don't need you or anyone to make a successful country any more than you need Ndiigbo to create your own successful countries.
I understand that IPOB shortsightness and ignorance that mean they are always licking your ass , have given you lots an overbloated sense of importance to the Igbo, and this is exactly the reason IPOB is living on borrowed time , because alot of Igbos are no longer going to accept IPOB continually bringing embarrassment to the rest of us who know better.

IPOB do that sighting ARO- Confederacy
It does not mean that they will join igbos in the end..IPOB is talking about referendum across the entire length of SS/SE not forcing anybody to anything..
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by martowskin1(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm not oblivious of all this fact. However I'm vexed at the ibos on the way they parade themselves as if we are nothing without aligning with them. Other tribes dont make us feel that way.

Yes the Ibos stood by Jonathan, but we all know that's because they were benefiting from him. If they weren't we know what it would have been. Let's face the fact!

What did the Igbo's benefited from GEJ, name one thing?

U guys always make this statement.... List it let's see.

The only thing that would have been useful to Igbo's , GEJ didn't do it...

Second Niger bridge was not done. No university was created.... GEJ was supported because the SE saw them as one of their own...

Owerri was shut down when GEJ won that election, jubilation left and right, funny enough his own people couldn't celebrate him.

Tell me what have the Igbo's benefited from democracy since 1999 absolutely nothing.... So talking about benefit they are just a region who run them selves by them selves..

The only international airport was rotten to core b4 buhari considered them, GEJ couldn't even help them do it despite all the support.

PMB who they supported less, I can tell u is even do more for them now, I just hope ndigbo see things as it is and stopp sentimental politics....

Do it like the Yoruba's move to where pays u better not my brother politics

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

Okay well defined
All we just need you people to do is when such opportunity comes..
just vote against going us.
Beauty of Referendum...

In opinion self every Nigerian should vote on whether they want to remain self for clarity sake

Oga they don't need your referendum. What's wrong with us.
Restrict your referendum to Igboland.

You can't be calling for referendum outside your area of support.
Scotland referendum was conducted within Scotland, Catalonia referendum within Catalonia.
You don't see Catalonia trying to conduct referendum in Basque country because Basques also want to leave Spain.

I don't know the kind of misinformation IPOB and NK are feeding my people. This is painful.

If you want Biafra referendum, restrict it within Igboland. If Niger Delta want a referendum, they will call for it themselves and conduct it within Niger Delta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dikebuka: 11:43am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Oga they don't need your referendum. What's wrong with us.
Restrict your referendum to Igboland.

You can't be calling for referendum outside your area of support.
Scotland referendum was conducted within Scotland, Catalonia referendum within Catalonia.
You don't see Catalonia trying to conduct referendum in Basque country because Basques also want to leave Spain.

I don't know the kind of misinformation IPOB and NK are feeding my people. This is painful.

If you want Biafra referendum, restrict it within Igboland. If Niger Delta want a referendum, they will call for it themselves and conduct it within Niger Delta.

Well sha anyone that shows whether Igbo nation or Biafra nation...

One thing am sure is that it would be 10 times better than Nigeria in all ramifications.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

IPOB do that sighting ARO- Confederacy
It does not mean that they will join igbos in the end..IPOB is talking about referendum across the entire length of SS/SE not forcing anybody to anything..

IPOB are confused . 6 wasted years and counting, yet they don't know that Biafra starts and end in Igboland. There is nothing like SE/SS, we have SE and then SS. SE/SS only work when SS is posed to benefit from the union, like when we all supported GEJ in 20011 and 2015, while they left Zik to hang and dry in 1979 and 1983.And will probably repeat it again should an Igbo become a major presidential candidate in the future.

I don't know what type of people managing IPOB, but its obvious you lots don't have Igbo progress and welfare as your aim. If IPOB don't sit up, soon you will also be rejected in Igboland.
What we need is a Biafra group that will make peace with homogeneous Igbo Biafra, reach out to Igbo groups in SS, try to convince them to come on board, and publicly denounce any Igboid group that choose to remain with Nigeria by releasing a Biafra map without their land on it.
Pursue Igbo agenda in Nigeria and harmonize it with Biafra struggle. Catalonia leaders in Spanish government are on majority members of Catalonia secessionist movement. Thats the future of Biafra movement.
This whole Buhari clone, Atiku Cameroon origin, No election, Trump support, etc, while Abia is under worst administration known in Igboland with nothing done to address that, is all becoming annoying and stupid.
Ndiigbo deserve much more better than IPOB and NK are offering. What worth doing is worth doing well.

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
martowskin1:

The Igbo's are not ur problem bro.... U need to study ur history and realise the Igbo's have always been like brothers to the NDs.

The first coup 1966 was planned by Kaduna nzeogwu. Till this date Nigerians call him Igbo, but he is from igbuzor in delta.

The Igbo's never rejected him, they accepted him as thier son and even celebrate his bravery for trying to set things right even when he failed.

Ojukwu went further to release him from prison and make sure he was not killed. He saw him like his brother.

Ojukwu second in command was from akwa ibom or cross river.

During the war, the bifrans soldiers were all from SE and SS.... Even in recent politics.

When GEJ won his first election, the street of owerri was locked down, celebration left and right, GEJ major support was from SE...

They have always been a good understanding between both region even when the SW choose to fight for their own a interest.

When omoagege was made VSP, Igbo guys were happy, at least let them test it, they have tried....

We see our selves as brothers, we listen to each other.

Take it from me, the only region that have ur back from the onset is from SE, what others see is ur oil and as the oil is fading gradually, u have no use for them.

Ojukwu refuse to sign deal with the Russians during the war so that what shell and other companies are doing in ND today won't happen.

Go and read the agreement of aburi accord in gahana, look at ojukwu terms, simple and clear, if Gowon didn't go against the agreement, ND would have been blossoming today.

His points were let every region handle their wealth, let them have autonomous control over their resources, Gowon agreed , came back to Nigeria and did opposite.

Today look at ND, where is the value of oil, no where to be found..... Just poor like other states with no oil....

Bro who is ur enemy, don't be too quick to make ur only friend ur enemy, because no one got ur back.....

ND in Biafra won't work, have said it over and over again, let them be on their own, let them live with their oil.

Let bifra work with oil in abia and IMO, combine with their industriousness... Its OK for them
You are among the few reasonable igbos here. So many of your brothers are just something else on this forum, I start wondering if they're the same igbos i know in real life, I have two very close friends and one is an Igbo boy from Anambra, doesn't exhibit this rare wickedness and arrogance some of your brothers exhibit heree. Good write up

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dikebuka: 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

IPOB are confused . 6 wasted years and counting, yet they don't know that Biafra starts and end in Igboland. There is nothing like SE/SS, we have SE and then SS. SE/SS only work when SS is posed to benefit from the union, like when we all supported GEJ in 20011 and 2015, while they left Zik to hang and dry in 1979 and 1983.And will probably repeat it again should an Igbo become a major presidential candidate in the future.

I don't know what type of people managing IPOB, but its obvious you lots don't have Igbo progress and welfare as your aim. If IPOB don't sit up, soon you will also be rejected in Igboland.
What we need is a Biafra group that will make peace with homogeneous Igbo Biafra, reach out to Igbo groups in SS, try to convince them to come on board, and publicly denounce any Igboid group that choose to remain with Nigeria by releasing a Biafra map without their land on it.
Pursue Igbo agenda in Nigeria and harmonize it with Biafra struggle. Catalonia leaders in Spanish government are on majority members of Catalonia secessionist movement. Thats the future of Biafra movement.
This whole Buhari clone, Atiku Cameroon origin, No election, Trump support, etc, while Abia is under worst administration known in Igboland with nothing done to address that, is all becoming annoying and stupid.
Ndiigbo deserve much more better than IPOB and NK are offering. What worth doing is worth doing well.

Am not an IPOB family member, but I love what they are doing so far particularly in terms of news

IPOB is pushing for the interest of everybody particularly in tfee
aspects of enlightenment and education.

Just yesterday Demi Adesina came out to tell Nigerians that they do not have the right to call the president to a live address, when governor Cuomo address New York live everyday

IPOB called Nnia Nwodo and so people traitors, people doubted not until Juniad Mohammed revealed that they he knelt down and begged them to make him president.

IPOB talk about Igbos always schemed out in things of national interest... It took people d 22.7 billion$ loan saga for eyes to clear..

Even d militarization and economic war claim was justified by the toll gate fee

For the case of abia state: its a constitution based problem..the governor cannot be held responsible..its everywia.

Election boycott: what happened in Imo state( which is even my state of origin)

Summary: You do not expect IPOB to do everything for you..IPOB is focusing of liberation and freedom
Ipob have made a statement that they don't want to have anything to do with Nigerian election and system

I know of groups such as Alaigbo Development Foundation and Peoples Restoration Movement focused on developing Igboland.

I will also advice you to follow BVi channel one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

Okay well defined
All we just need you people to do is when such opportunity comes..
just vote against going us.
Beauty of Referendum...

In opinion self every Nigerian should vote on whether they want to remain self for clarity sake
A REFERENDUM in Nigeria for every ethnicity to decide where they want to go is acceptable by us, where we have issues is where IPOB and some of your brothers say we must first join biafra then have a referendum, that's just bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2020
caleboxylic:

Nothing like common sense here; let's discuss reality. At the mention of Niger Delta, average Nigerian sees it as present south south.

It will save you lots of stress if the ND is defined moving forward.

Wish you all the best in your quest for ND Republic and don't forget to carry Ikwerre along.

Igbo nation and Niger delta are great nations.

Peace.
It's common sense my brother, take it or leave it, obviously that's what we mean by Niger Delta (south south) , if you don't like the nomenclature we use then sorry for yourself because it has come to stay. I personally would want every Igbo speaking group in the Niger Delta to go with biafra so our lines would be clear, we have no problem with Biafra, we support Biafra but we can't just be part of BIAFRA, it's not too hard to comprehend. Niger Delta republic and biafra can coexist side by side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dikebuka: 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
A REFERENDUM in Nigeria for every ethnicity to decide where they want to go is acceptable by us, where we have issues is where IPOB and some of your brothers say we must first join biafra then have a referendum, that's just bullshit

You people are misunderstanding it..
IPOB is pushing for Referendum for Biafra.
Other tribes can decide to push for referendum and still invite Igbos to join.

Even this assumption about going to Benue , Kogi and Edo

IPOB is proposing that coz of igbo communities in those places..

Beside the referendum stuff in the event dt it.comes will be based on ethnic group

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
As long as Anioma or ogwashi ukwu is not part of the Niger Delta I'm OK with it and cool

how many oil well is in Anioma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
20 independent countries? What a wawu. Niger Delta republic is bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, cross river, non Igbo speaking parts of Delta and rivers. Those ethnicities you speak of, if you understand the terrain and Niger Delta politics you'll know that ibibio , ijaw or urhobo even in Alliance as large as they are can't dominate the Niger Delta like Igbo hausa and Yoruba are doing to Nigeria now. So plan your biafra and we plan our Niger Delta republic, thanks.

even that Edo should be donated to the southwest. they don't think like Niger Deltans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Ogoni is already a member of UNDPO and MOSSOP is even older than IPOB.
Oro has been in fight for independence as well. There used to be an Oro moniker on this forum years back who was leading the campaign.

Ijaw dominated and ruled old Rivers state with iron fist, so much that Saro Wiwa started campaigning against Ijaw reign.
The Igboids are completely dominating modern Rivers state as we speak.
Urhobos are virtually the kingmakers of Delta politics.

It's good to dream of a monolithic Niger delta republic as an Ibibio-Annang-Efik man whose population would automatically make a major dominant stake holder of such country, like IPOB are dreaming of a heterogeneous ethnic Biafra, but how about smaller groups like Ogoni
who are tired of playing minority even amongst minorities? Reality suggests how non-feasible those dreams are.

we are not going to build a centralized country like Nigeria or the one ipob is seeking to build
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2020
grin Sha in presidential elections they have always voted along with the rest of the SS, if not for Jonathan's lack of interest which allowed Osho win , Edo would have still been a PDP state, PDP is still strong there. So in politics they do align with us in most things, I don't know about other areas
Lostz:

even that Edo should be donated to the southwest. they don't think like Niger Deltans
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
grin Sha in presidential elections they have always voted along with the rest of the SS, if not for Jonathan's lack of interest which allowed Osho win , Edo would have still been a PDP state, PDP is still strong there. So in politics they do align with us in most things, I don't know about other areas

the rest of the Niger Delta believe power should be decentralized. we believe no one is god.

but Edo, especially the Beni's seems to view some people as powerful and supreme..... they build up their leaders like gods. Edo behave more like the southwest
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

Beside the referendum stuff in the event dt it.comes will be based on ethnic group

Simple. I don't understand all the blabbing here. IPOB is not forcing anyone. Make your choice. Meanwhile, fulanis are bringing their suffering people from other West African countries to come and possess land in Nigeria. They've killed thousands from all regions. It doesn't bother all these ones. They're being shortchanged yearly but it doesn't bother them. All that bothers them is the one that has neither shortchanged nor killed them. IPOB will continue to push for the emancipation of Biafrans and others who seek our assistance for mutual benefits. Let those around us use their hands to remove themselves. Posterity will vindicate us.
Any Igbo man insulting IPOB is daft. You may disagree with some things that we do. State it and endeavour to convince us not insulting those holding the axe in defence of our land. Ask your self what you have done or have been doing to help Igboland from the numerous enemies seeking our destruction. IPOB galvanized our people and world reknown media houses carried the news with journalists flooding our region to follow up our agitation. You just sit in your comfort zone and insult us. Shame on you.
If you totally disagree with us, start your own agitation without insults and do those right things. We are all fighting for the emancipation of our land. IPOB broke off from Massob but didn't insult them. Massob exist till date. We don't have to insult them despite our perceived loss of steam from them. Do likewise and let's get the freedom.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by franchasng: 1:19pm On May 06, 2020
Drigby2:

Gbam! The latest one is that statistics thread. Arguing up and down. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Those statistics were actual facts but a specific group of people just kept calling it off.
be honest to yourself, a country that have failed severally in carrying out accurate national census, failed in voter registration, failed in having an accurate national database of her citizen now wakes up to throw out statistics of poorest states in Nigeria, and you believe their nonsense fabricated statistics without any known field work, no national database, no nothing.

You guys are funny. NBS is only trying to justify their funding so they can remain relevant and not scrapped by one angry President grin

That statistics is a joke that belong to the latrines shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 1:20pm On May 06, 2020
Rodwave:

They prefer big for nothing country like Nigeria. Everyone should be allowed to make their choice. If a local government wants to become a country, so be it. As long as there's peace and progress.

Exactly
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

Igbos recognize all the nations in Southern Nigeria. What we don't recognize is the boundaries created by an enemy shortly before the Biafran war. We include majority of the ethnic groups around us that we feel share cultural beliefs with us. It's left for them to reject it at the referendum. At present, non of them is agitating for a country so you don't expect us to tell UN to include another country on the ballot. If any group or tribe wants a country, they can start agitating now to be recognized. Then, they can be put on the ballot. It's not IPOB job to do that for you. As a matter of fact, we expect a couple of tribes to vote to remain in Nigeria. It's their fundamental human right just like it will be ours to reject them when they'll flee the death that will brought upon them after our departure.

No one is gonna die, before Nigeria they have been defending themselves and They'll even after Nigeria, it's not with numbers wars are won but with knowing your terrain and the right strategy. They have rejected Biafra several times, the fact they are not actively pushing for Independence doesn't mean you should include them in yours.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by franchasng: 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

They know all these, they know, they just want to continue to use their Lagos-Ibadan wack media tactics of the 70s to gather more haters for Igbos as a way of stopping Igbos from leaving their doomed Nigeria.

No country can be declared in this modern era without a referendum for the people agitating for the freedom and secession to decide where they want to belong, they know or may not know.

So called Niger Delta can never be forced to join Biafra if they refuse to.

There must be a referendum for Igbo speaking communities wrongly carved into Niger Delta of today and Benue/Kogi to decide if they want to join their Igbo brothers in Biafra or remain with Niger Delta or Middlebelt.

That is the procedure for granting freedom under UN charter.

So all these Ijaw boys and Urhobo people following Yoruba haters to indirectly attack Igbos on Biafra cause, you guys lack wisdom, u should be supportint Igbos so that as they succeed in getting a referendum, Niger Delta will equally demand for their own referendum to secede as their own independent nation if that's their wish
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
MichaelDuf:
There is nothing like Niger Delta. I am from cross River and a Biafran

Maybe you should pack your load and go back to the southeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
no problem. I thought you were one of those igbo guys trying to form Lord lugard

Lol bro you have the right description for them. I don taya for their mentality grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

the rest of the Niger Delta believe power should be decentralized. we believe no one is god.

but Edo, especially the Beni's seems to view some people as powerful and supreme..... they build up their leaders like gods. Edo behave more like the southwest
kind of true
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by franchasng: 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
valirex:

No one is gonna die, before Nigeria they have been defending themselves and They'll even after Nigeria. They have rejected Biafra several times, the fact they are not actively pushing for Independence doesn't mean you should include them in yours.
Like the guy you quoted rightfully said, Igbos recognize all tribes and nations in Southern Nigeria. We are not foolish like some people. We respect recognize their independence and desire for freedom even though fear can't allow them agitate for their freedom but we recognize them fully.

And they will never be forced to join Biafra but an open invitation is allowed for any interested region to join the progressive Biafra state that will be built on meritocracy and fair treatment all of the parties involved.

Biafra won't be run like a zoo. It will be run on a listening ear to the people that fought for it. It will operate as a confederation or regional system with each region being solely independent, and a centralised federal government to ensure massive security from external aggressors and synergy in governance and economic direction, which is what we are asking to be done in Nigeria so Biafra agitation and issue of secession can be buried forever but Hausa-Fulanis who only survive by cheating and mago mago refuses and Yorubas out of fear of challenging them and out of their cunning nature supports them just to ensure Lagos and their region continues to benefit from their skewed blueprint Nigeria is operating presently.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

Itsekiri will decide where they want to belong and we prefer they choose Nigeria. The referendum shall be for Biafra only because only Biafrans are agitating and discussing with the powers that be. It's gonna be Biafra or not. Those who don't want Biafra will remain in Nigeria. After Biafra has been established, they can start agitating for their own country and choose whatever name they want which is non of our concern.
The best advise I'll give them is to start agitating for Niger Delta country now and make moves for it too. That way, when referendum is approved, Niger Delta can be put on the ballot.

Still doesn't answer my question, which side do you prefer between an independent itesekiri, Edo, Oduduwa or Niger Delta Republic
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

Igbos recognize all the nations in Southern Nigeria. What we don't recognize is the boundaries created by an enemy shortly before the Biafran war. We include majority of the ethnic groups around us that we feel share cultural beliefs with us. It's left for them to reject it at the referendum. At present, non of them is agitating for a country so you don't expect us to tell UN to include another country on the ballot. If any group or tribe wants a country, they can start agitating now to be recognized. Then, they can be put on the ballot. It's not IPOB job to do that for you. As a matter of fact, we expect a couple of tribes to vote to remain in Nigeria. It's their fundamental human right just like it will be ours to reject them when they'll flee the death that will brought upon them after our departure.

are they agitating for a referendum? keep your referendum to the southeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

I'm proudly an IPOB member
Truly we don't need them but we won't just throw them away because of the long historical connection we have with lots of them. This is how IPOB see it. We include them for the referendum. Let it be them that will reject it and seal their fate. It is not like they're enjoying Nigeria and we are dragging them. They're suffering too and the confusion among them is too much. Some of them whose eyes have opened know that Biafra cannot be half as worse as Nigeria. The little enjoyment they're having is because of the Igbo presence which will be evident after our exit. They'll run for their lives leaving their lands behind. Guess which country they'll run to? Same Biafra they rejected.
Do you see how the northern Christians are seeking for Igbo assistance? They've learnt the hard way. Appreciate IPOB... it's not easy. Do you know how many attempts to bribe the leadership that we rejected? Asari after the pressure has received money and moved to Benin republic. What has changed in the ND since then?

did we join you in your Biafra war?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. We will include you in the referendum unless you start agitating for your own country. Better start now to agitate for your own country then we will remove you from Biafran map. Let the world know you want your own country then we IPOB will adjust. Your popularity among your people will force us to readjust to reality.
We know that lots of guys here like you are either not from the ND or are from the vocal minority. So, show us your popularity.

we are already in a country. when we choose to leave is not your business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

how many oil well is in Anioma?
in 2020 you are still talking about oil cheesy no wonder you are from lazy side angry go and work Mister sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
in 2020 you are still talking about oil cheesy no wonder you are from lazy side angry go and work Mister sad

the oil is what your state use in paying salary. all the work you are doing in Nigeria, how much is the total tax?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89251122]

the oil is what your state use in paying salary. all the work you are doing in Nigeria, how much is the total tax?[/quote][/s] Nonsense post by lazy urhobo guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nonsense post by lazy urhobo guy

your state will go bankrupt without oil

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria / 4 Policemen Dismissed For Stealing Jonathan’s TVs, Fridges, Ijaw Attires, Suits / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.