Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214452 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone am lary candra i want to share a live testimony on how Dr ofure was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Drofure the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor ofure is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr ofure all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr ofure kindly mail him on( ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com) or call him on +2348149158514, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone am lary candra i want to share a live testimony on how Dr ofure was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Drofure the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor ofure is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr ofure all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr ofure kindly mail him on( ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com) or call him on +2348149158514, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by quiet006storm: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
is there really peace in a relationship or in marriage? find out as this man tells us his story http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html?spref=tw
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Amypeter121: 5:52am On Apr 18, 2015
I am basically writing you back to give you all of my thanks. Ever since I finished working on the first kit (Love Me Again), my results have been excellent. All I can say is YES, YES YES!! You have been a great help to me and very patient as well. That is so important. When people start working on things that are new to them, there is so much that they don't know. Especially since working on such kits you are calling on spirits for help and you don't want to make any mistakes because you're afraid that anything could go wrong if the work is not done right (such as myself) and I know that I have questioned you a lot. I can admit that I was having some doubts at first and that I was just hoping that this relationship could be helped due to all of the negativity in the relationship. Now I know that there was help and hope for us once again. You have been the best as far as love spell is concern and responding to questions in a timely manner. And I can also tell that you as the support staff are very bright and well educated people. I just wanted to leave you with this note. But mainly you. Even though I know that there are other spell caster, you have been the one that i have really seen a good result from the casting of the spell....thanks once again {Dr Royal}( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com)or his website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com) or call him on +2349037171626,....
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by EmilyErica1: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joescandra1: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by ritabrian: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2015
My name is Rita Brian from United States i want to thank Dr. Aquete for bringing back my husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr. Aquete for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr. Aquete for helping me get back my husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Dr. Aquete at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at aquetelovespell@gmail.com or aquetelovespell@yahoo.com.his web sitehttp://auqetelovespell.webs.com/THANKS.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by DavidRobin: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine,this is unbelievable!! I still cant believe how Dr AKUBU brought my ex husband back to me in just 24hours.. I actually did not believe that i would one day be writing this testimony. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source by my friend,that Dr AKUBU is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit his websites: http://drakubuspelltemple.webs.com/It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My husband life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and and behold – no more than 24 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! many people have problem like mine but there is nobody like you to help them solve their problem like you do, if anyone need the help of this nice man contact him now:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com thank you Dr AKUBU and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..so contact him urgent by his email address:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by WilliamsSellars: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my Ex WIFE back,Thanks to all those out there who in one way or the other has been able to let the world know about this powerful spell caster called DR.AKUBU I was just searching the internet for some stuff then i came across an someone was talking about how Dr.AKUBU was able to save and restore broken relationship, Before i came across the woman i have been facing hard times in my marriage since his husband packed his things out of the house, So i contacted Dr.AKUBU through these details via email:his websites: http://drakubuspelltemple.webs.com/ that i copied out of the woman. I must say that me contacting: drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com really worth it because through the help of Dr.AKUBU my Ex WIFE came back home and was pleading for our reunion. If you are interested in reaching Dr AKUBU please contact the rightful man that can help you to solve you problem because him help me too,his email:drakubuspelltemple@yahoo.com

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by monicajohnson: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
I Am monica johnson from united state . I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Pius by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Pius. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Pius for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@gmail@yahoo.com or his web site http://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2348039456308 than you sir..

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.