Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214467 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by monicajohnson: 3:16am On May 09, 2015
I Am Robert Monican from united state . I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Pius by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Pius. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Pius for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@gmail@yahoo.com or his web site http://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2348039456308 than you sir..

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by tuckerstacey: 10:14am On May 09, 2015
[b]Thanks be to God that i have found some one like Dr tatota the great man who help me out when my lover left me, i have being a relationship with my lover for over seven years before i knew it my husband started dating his office girl when i cut them in the hotel room i ask my husband what is going on here he just told me what am seeing is what is going on if i can take it i should live it and allow him to live his life the way he want to,it just like a dream to me that my husband did such to me after staying for seven years i cried all over the day and night no help till the day i was passing by my friend called me and told me that i am look so stress up i told him every thing that happen to me he said i should not cry again that he we introduce me to one great man that help her out when she was like me too that is how i contacted Dr tatota on his email ; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and his phone number +2348114162478 to my greatest surprise after Dr tatota cast a spell on me in just 24hours my husband called me for forgiveness and beg me to come back home that is how my husband came back to me all with the help of Dr odudu here is the email tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com if not this man dont contact any body contact Dr tatota his the only man that is bless with so much power am happy today is the help of Dr tatota. EMAIL; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com PHONE NUMBER ; +2348114162478 SUSAN FROM U S A[/b][/b]

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by tuckerstacey: 10:14am On May 09, 2015
[b]Thanks be to God that i have found some one like Dr tatota the great man who help me out when my lover left me, i have being a relationship with my lover for over seven years before i knew it my husband started dating his office girl when i cut them in the hotel room i ask my husband what is going on here he just told me what am seeing is what is going on if i can take it i should live it and allow him to live his life the way he want to,it just like a dream to me that my husband did such to me after staying for seven years i cried all over the day and night no help till the day i was passing by my friend called me and told me that i am look so stress up i told him every thing that happen to me he said i should not cry again that he we introduce me to one great man that help her out when she was like me too that is how i contacted Dr tatota on his email ; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and his phone number +2348114162478 to my greatest surprise after Dr tatota cast a spell on me in just 24hours my husband called me for forgiveness and beg me to come back home that is how my husband came back to me all with the help of Dr odudu here is the email tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com if not this man dont contact any body contact Dr tatota his the only man that is bless with so much power am happy today is the help of Dr tatota. EMAIL; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com PHONE NUMBER ; +2348114162478 SUSAN FROM U S A[/b]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by stacyanna86: 11:50am On May 11, 2015
my name is Stacy Brad. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr Ogudu. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how Dr Ogudu help him to get back is EX wife within 48 hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate state,he didn’t take advantage of me. He performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how HE did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr Ogudu email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help. oguduspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348071624262
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss CLIFFORD MARY my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr ALLI and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr ALLI of allispellhelp@gmail.com or you call +2348149158514

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by jsandra: 5:58am On May 15, 2015
I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joescandra1: 10:35am On May 15, 2015
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email ]OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call +2347064294395 thanks

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by patriciafro: 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
hello i am from the USA, i want to share a testimony about the great spell caster who brought my lover back to me after three days of casting the spell, i have a little misunderstanding with my lover and he got agree with me and left me for another woman, i tried all my best to apologise to him and bring him back to me, to no avail nothing work out, i cried all day and night because i have missed him so much and need him back to me but he is not giving me the chance, on one faithful morning, i was on my fb account talking to an old friend of mine, i explaned everthing to her off what i am passing through, she told me not to worry about anything that she has encounter the same problem with me before that she is going to direct me to a great dr who helped her before in bringing her divorce husband back to him, he told me about great DR.PROPHET ELVIS OSEMUDIAMEN, he told me that his work is sure and guarantee and his love spell is the best and last forever, i took dr details from her, and i contacted dr, we both spoked on phone and chat through email also, he told me that, he don't charge for his spell works but there will be materials needed to cast the love and return spell on my lover and i will be the one to provide the money before it will work, i said no problem i send him the money after 24hrs he told me that he has through with the work that the next day my lover is going to come back to me and kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness, i beleived him and have faith on him, i was so flabbergasted really the next day according to dr words of wisdom and courage my lover run back to me and beg for forgiveness on his kneels and i forgive him, it has been going to two months now we are not having any problem no quarrel or misunderstanding anymore, i am sharing this on the internet because i know there will many people also out there having same problem with thier relationship, i am advising that you should not loose any faith or hope that this dr is out there and willin to help anyone who seek for his help. contact DR today via perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 9:36am On May 21, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on+2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by blessingemily12: 6:24am On May 28, 2015
My name is Diana I am from United States, I was I a relationship with Ben and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Ben very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster ABUBAKAR SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drabubakarlovespellgmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Saragareth: 12:55pm On May 28, 2015
My Ex-husband dumped me for a new woman 3 years after our marriage. And i was totally devastated and cried all day and night for aid. My Love life completely turned out to be a mess, because i couldn't just carry on with it anymore.. I was at the point of doing whatever thing that will save my Marriage and make him mine again, because i knew he was my soul mate and i fell deeply in love with him. We were both head over heels and over the moon for one another, and his feelings for me was so strong and he promised me love eternal. Life and pressure got in the way about two weeks before my birthday, And was pressured by his Mother to divorce me, and forced me to sign the divorce papers after seeing the attorney.. For weeks after our divorce he still remained in contacts with me, and after some times he no longer (calls nor texts) anymore. So i had no other choice than to cry out for help to Priest Omar the spell caster i found online, and to my best of luck, he was right presently here in united states.. so he did cast a spell for me and he assured me positive result after 24 hours.. For the first time in 14 months my ex husband did called me for apologies, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he love and miss me. And his spells made me so unique in the Sight of my husband, and did open his eyes and made him remember why and how we fell in love in the first place..Thank you for your help! From the depth of my heart of hearts I know we are meant to be. your website truly helped me and brought joy to my life once again. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. Telephone: +1 863 274 3755. Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com..

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by patriciafro: 9:36am On May 31, 2015
Greetings from Bartlet Schaefer, I am From the USA but living in Canada for now because of my work. I am here to share my experience to the world, I want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr. Prophet Elvis Osemudiamen for all the marvelous works he has done for me, I know this is the best way to appreciate him for his work he has done for me. My Lover Katie Willert left me for no reason with my two kids away, i was so unhappy because there is no reasonable reason for leaving me and the most thing she has ever done she took away my precious two gifts away. I tried all the best I could to get her back but nothing work out, until one faithful day I met an website http://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com on a news paper I visited the websites and read everything completely and it was talking about great DR. Prophet ELvis Osemudiamen on how he has helped many people out there to get thier love one back, I immediately contacted the email, we both talked on email and he called me and also speak to me on phone, he told me that he does not charge for his Love Spell but I will be the one to provide the money needed to buy the materials to do the work, I did what he asked me to do because I really need My lover back and also my kids, after 24hrs he called me that he has finished the works. that in the next 48hours my wife is going to come back with my kids, I kindly wait patiently, all thanks to Gods of Dr, My Wife came back to me with the kids and we now both understand each other and love each other well and this is now going to two months now, we are not having any misunderstanding anymore and the love goes stronger every day. I want to say a very big thanks to prophet because if not for him, to God forbid bad thing I must have been an empty vessel by now. DR email is perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com and my email is bartletschaefer@gmail.com while his websites is http://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by lordmahatra2: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their

relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place

to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two

years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and

didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter

together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came

across Dr lord mahatra.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me

that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back

to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr lord mahatra was a

blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My

husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines

day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his

undying love.Thank you Dr lord mahatra. In my bid to help out people in

dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship,

Dr lord mahatra contact is stated below:

Email: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.