Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

All Girls And Husband's Anger. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Girls And Husband's Anger. (5827 Views)

Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Girls And Husband's Anger. by nameoh: 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i beg to differ... a man's gene has a bigger part to play here... thats why some families have only boys (or girls), and this runs from brothers to brothers or fathers with only girls etc

if a woman can only bring X chromosomes to the table and you need a Y to make a boy, then no matter how we look at it, only a man can make the difference here, and as much as a man cant decide what he will get, if you have 10girls or 10boys, then there is only one person you can blame for that (as this has nothing to do with luck). 50/50 is luck, but if you have +5 children of the same sex (like many parents out there), then this is no more luck. your DNA/genes are at play here... and like the OP, the husband shouldnt be mad at wifey!
What i found from ur posts is that u like playing the blame game without looking at it from a logical and unbiased view.
why are you not talking about the the effect of acidity and alkalane nature of the virgin on the chromosomes.
from your post u are saying the dna or genes is at play. do u have an idea that dna/ gene flows in the family linage.
Does that mean you not seen where no one in the family linge has ever had such problem.
Have you not also seen families who had prevoiusly had 6 boys and the 7th one is a girl from same woman and vice versa or, impregnated someone outside and gets the sex he is looking for?
Note i never said the man should be angry at the woman, I said it is a game of luck/God. Thereby no party is expected to be blamed.
Re: All Girls And Husband's Anger. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2020
nameoh:

What i found from ur posts is that u like playing the blame game without looking at it from a logical and unbiased view.
why are you not talking about the the effect of acidity and alkalane nature of the virgin on the chromosomes.
from your post u are saying the dna or genes is at play. do u have an idea that dna/ gene flows in the family linage.
Does that mean you not seen where no one in the family linge has ever had such problem.
Have you not also seen families who had prevoiusly had 6 boys and the 7th one is a girl from same woman and vice versa or, impregnated someone outside and gets the sex he is looking for?
Note i never said the man should be angry at the woman, I said it is a game of luck/God. Thereby no party is expected to be blamed.

yes i will always blame a man for the sex of a child (especially when that man is 2angry" to only have another daughters... you can call it whatever you desire (luck/holy intervention etc) but the fact remains that a man's sperm is the only thing that will be responsible in whether you have a son or a daughter. a woman has no hand whatsoever in that matter, so if husband should be angry, it should with himself, nobody else.

the acidity or alkaline issue you are bringing CANNOT change a women's chromosome from X to Y therefore whatever you are talking about is irrelevant when it comes to the sex of a child.
Re: All Girls And Husband's Anger. by nameoh: 3:40am On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes i will always blame a man for the sex of a child (especially when that man is 2angry" to only have another daughters... you can call it whatever you desire (luck/holy intervention etc) but the fact remains that a man's sperm is the only thing that will be responsible in whether you have a son or a daughter. a woman has no hand whatsoever in that matter, so if husband should be angry, it should with himself, nobody else.

the acidity or alkaline issue you are bringing CANNOT change a women's chromosome from X to Y therefore whatever you are talking about is irrelevant when it comes to the sex of a child.
Now i understand that the person behind this words, is a very bitter and biased person. Sorry to say, i do not debate with unintelligent people.
Go and sort yourself out with who ever that has made you this bitter.
Have a nice day.
Bye
Re: All Girls And Husband's Anger. by Ishilove: 4:55am On May 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

if we will tell ourselves the truth, we all know its not easy to have three baby girls at home - especially for an African man.

it weakens a man's ego. It makes him feel inferior among his fellow men.

you should av done your best to keep it at two instead of giving him 3 girls.

just hope it doesn't push him to go look for a baby boy outside.

hope for the best sha! pray he gets over it.

Which kind of rubbish ignorant talk is this? How is she the one who gave him 3 girls? Is it not what he put inside her that she is carrying??

1 Like

Re: All Girls And Husband's Anger. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
nameoh:

Now i understand the that that the person behind this words, is a very bitter and biased person. Sorry to say, i do not debate with unintelligent people.
Go and sort yourself out with who ever that has made you this bitter.
Have a nice day.
Bye

bitter for having my own opinion/views on the subject (that you disagree with) ?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/867f866c29f80401048087b70fc5a02e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife / Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? / Whats The Best Technique To Use In Rebuking A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.