Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100976 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.

You're implying that those who are dying in Kano and Lagos is all fake news? May God not let you or someone close to you fall victim before you realise. . . Nigerians and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Eniolakiite:

Not true.

Many black people have died and still dying from it.

Oh my jah!

Omo this your mouth nobi here o.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.
Those Oyinbo dieing no be human being? This coronavirus is a pandemic for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 10:49am On May 06, 2020
KayCee92:

Abba Kyari is from the USA. He must be from New York City the very epicenter of the virus. Yeye dey smell. When I see the kind of comment people give LIKE on Nairaland I just can't but wonder. Well as a comic relief this comment could be allowed.
Brother , kindly learn to ignore those children. Even if they begin to show them live coverage of Covid 19 centres across Nigeria, they will still tell you, they are not Covid 19 patients but Malaria patients. Don't waste your energy on them

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Digmygold: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.

Its because of stigmatisation against infected people and family members of those who are diseased. Abba Kyari's burial wasnt hidden

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

You call it ordinary type 2 malaria? I pray you don't catch it before you realise your stupidity... Since you know more than the doctors treating it, I suggest you go to the isolation centers and give them the cure.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
tonididdy:

You and your thoughts are in a world of its own
Thank you! grin

you wouldn't recognise sacarsms even if it hits you right in the forehead. tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Farki: 10:52am On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
we never see OnE picture for Nigeria..

Not one..just audio numbers.

I will say it again...not for once has an ICU been shown with our nurses or doctors taking care of the patients visible in it..we have not even seen a doctr being interviewed and tell us about the patients they are treating or the things they are lacking..

No testing is being done, once you just fall aickzthwn they say they have isolated him,where are they isolating them?no pictures of them even driving them in and stretching hwm in...

I just tire for this Nigeria self.

https://www.nairaland.com/5836987/video-shows-covid-19-patient-begging

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you wan use me get her attention for you to get close to her for her to help you too travel out abi?moreover you know where me too dey live? Rubbish!
You too dey talk, for the fact say na one Shima help you go there, no mean say everything na for show up for ur sdy nau. My girlfriend one help me I say no, I get self respect nau, but you no get, e fit be say na house help d girl turn u to now.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Psalms5522: 10:52am On May 06, 2020
Nasir123:

I definitely agree with you
Our government and people wey dey rule us are all scammers and evil minded people.
They are the real Demons .

Main while:
Reason why God send us Corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9Qh5UShu8

So na God naim manufacture Corona come dey distribute, I be think say na Chinese lab before o. Interesting hmmm Corona came from God lab. Thank you for this piece of TRASH

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 06, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

That lady is an Oyinbo black, not our own tiwanwan black.
Really? shocked but they didn't show her face, how can we know what kinda black she is? and oh! it did say Nigerian nurse.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2020
God bless the health workers around the World. You guys are Angels on earth.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Farki: 10:54am On May 06, 2020
DelTel:

You didn't watch A Kyari burial on TV kiss.

It's as if these covid deniers live in a fantasy land.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
Those pictures were not taken by Govt officials. Neighbours did n plastered it all over the social media
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by GoodGovernance: 10:54am On May 06, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Those that have died in Nigeria are also Oyinbo black abi?

You need psycho test.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ojj(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
What's your business with bodies of dead people? Are you a vulture?[/quote] The guy na Hannibal undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Those that have died in Nigeria are also Oyinbo black abi?

You need psycho test.

Bros abegi shift, if you see sarcasm in post.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Holamilekan97(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
jakD:

Like you wan chop the pictures Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On May 06, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You too dey talk, for the fact say na one Shima help you go there, no mean say everything na for show up for ur sdy nau. My girlfriend one help me I say no, I get self respect nau, but you no get, e fit be say na house help d girl turn u to now.
you've been noticed. Now move aside let me attend to abother person
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
Really? shocked but they didn't show her face, how can we know what kinda black she is? and oh! it did say Nigerian nurse.
I'm just joking, Anty coro no dey look face oo
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 11:00am On May 06, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

I for fear you ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Another person
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Ronald1(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

It never reach you ni...
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2020
gretblue:

Stop saying what you don't know. I had watched the video 4 days ago not on Nairaland. Her picture was displayed alongside . She's typical Nigerian woman not even half-caste or black American.
Ok o, thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On May 06, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Another person
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Akinh: 11:04am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
bro may God bless ur sense of reasoning.,.this is what have been telling pple..until recently when Kogi gov said there is a pressure on him to claim they also have CovID19 patient in the state....this Con3 na scam...I pray we split soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Sagay212: 11:05am On May 06, 2020
Lagos discharged 60 people but no pictures or videos. At least if you cannot show us pictures of the infected people in isolation centres, you should be able to show us vidoes or pictures of people discharged. You can blur their faces. At least let us see and believe all these audio cases and discharges.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:06am On May 06, 2020
zedegit:

How will the video increase my bank account?

Rip to her. Her family will enjoy the fruit of her labour because they have a responsible government while if you die for Coro here, apart from the audio 50% of their salary which I dont know if it's significant. Na OYO.
That's if you die nau
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 06, 2020
cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Parisian: 11:09am On May 06, 2020
Exactly....who scored a point with ABBA Kyari? Mumu people.
Psalms5522:
[/s]

Who come dey score political point for Italy, Iran, and other countries wey dis thing dey. Ok hmmm pdp dey take am score point for Nigeria.
In those days wey we small we dey think say once person dey abroad that mean say e get sense. How time has changed
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Insideout20000: 11:10am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

I think you have a point but I also feel you are a little bit selfish. Do you know that you might have Corona virus and yet you would not have or show the symptoms and you can infect another person at work or during the course of getting your livelihood and that those people can die because they are vulnerable?

We need to be selfless here, I might get the virus unknowingly if I decide to move around sourcing for means if livelihood and I can infect someone who would then die of it unknowingly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.