Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? (2483 Views)

What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2020
If he refuses to let you visit him at home after courting or dating for a while. And even if he does, use style to ask round the area/ neighborhood about him. One or two people must be helpful in giving you the true gist.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by biz2get(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Oh! please share.

some dumb ladies choose to ignore the signs, his work space, his family , his social circle etc

but you see thess set of ladies rather seat in front seat in car and press phone... after 3yrs of time waste they start yen yen yen. when baba is married in PH

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by biz2get(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
If he refuses to let you visit him at home after courting or dating for a while. And even if he does, use style to ask round the area/ neighborhood about him. One or two people must be helpful in giving you the true gist.

story, i keep telling girls una never jam.
i pray you dont cross my kind of person path.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
biz2get:

story, i keep telling girls una never jam.
i pray you dont cross my kind of person path.
i think there is some senses in what she said, but that sounded to late after one might have committed alot?
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
Rozz:
All of them are all single(thats what they all claim) ,reason why it's hard finding a faithful partner.Lies everywhere

Let him continue to lie as long as you didn't commit anything tangible that can make you a loser to the relationship... Avoid sex till you are sure that you can afford the loss of you can't be patient

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:

... If you can't visit him unannounced, watch it.

.... Exactly, those people selling around are very helpful in this. I once asked a lady to do this, she went to the woman shop, knelt down, explained her condition to the woman.... The woman opened up can of worms about the guy. To the extent that the house and car he has bn using are not his own.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Dietrich92(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2020
Any man that's single won't have a woman hovering around his company.

That's why I need a harem of beauties in my stable to stabilize me to the top!
#TrueEnough
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2020
seunlayi:

... If you can't visit him unannounced, watch it.

.... Exactly, those people selling around are very helpful in this. I once asked a lady to do this, she went to the woman shop, knelt down, explained her condition to the woman.... The woman opened up can of worms about the guy. To the extent that the house and car he has bn using are not his own.

Lol ..wow! Really? Human beings are so despicable.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol ..wow! Really? Human beings are so despicable.

Yea, just to get btw a ladies legs. But Once u can take your candid stand on issues, deceitful partner will see the sign and start running away from you and when he starts, don't entice him back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2020
seunlayi:

Yea, just to get btw a ladies legs. But Once u can take your candid stand on issues, deceitful partner will see the sign and start running away from you and when he starts, don't entice him back.

Yeah sure.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah sure.

It will be well with us all
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
seunlayi:

It will be well with us all
Amen.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by akpunda86: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
PHOTSEE:
Ladies knowning that it is not easy being in the dating world and wasting alot of time doing so.
the question is how can one know and separate the available (single) and the unavailable (taken).
Let share sis.

Very very easy call him from 10pm week days.if he passes call him on saturdays by 11pm.never call him in the office.
You know why.A towm like lagos a married man can live like a bachelor mon to friday but weekends as a married man with family.maybe shuttles from ogun to lag.
Best is do video calls very easy.most married men dont do it at family house.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
akpunda86:

Very very easy call him from 10pm week days.if he passes call him on saturdays by 11pm.never call him in the office.
You know why.A towm like lagos a married man can live like a bachelor mon to friday but weekends as a married man with family.maybe shuttles from ogun to lag.
Best is do video calls very easy.most married men dont do it at family house.
Cheers
Nice tip,thanks.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
Dietrich92:
Any man that's single won't have a woman hovering around his company.

That's why I need a harem of beauties in my stable to stabilize me to the top!
#TrueEnough

are you single or married? and why do you need herem of single ladies around you?
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Ishilove: 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Looks too desperate.
He was joking.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
He was joking.
Any sharing? Ishilove.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Ishilove: 6:10pm On May 07, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Any sharing? Ishilove.
I don't follow
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
I don't follow
Like really,you pick whoever you want and deal with it? lol.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by fcdgrand(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2020
Rozz:
All of them are all single(thats what they all claim) ,reason why it's hard finding a faithful partner.Lies everywhere
hmmm, you mean be faithful to virgin or over used pussy
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
Tell him you would give him a surprise visit. Pay immediate attention to his response. Your answer lies in his reactions.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2020
fcdgrand:
i don't know what you are saying
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
fcdgrand:
stay on topic pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Guest House Manager Did To One Of My Girl / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.