Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (10476 Views)

If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2020
Ezemust:
can u count the numbers of company in nnewi,onitsha,enugu and owerri?we are business minded peepz we cant remain in a single spot.we constantly look out for a strong market.my uncle started as a patent medicine dealer in kebb state.he grew to own a pharmastical company dia cus thats where his market is.now he owns one of the glamouros hotel in nsukka.he just started constuction of a syring manufacturin company in enugu.thats how igbos roll.kaduna crisis has tut many igbos lesson.they cant consentrat in one place.they move around.take watever yoruba people say with a pinch of salt
What's the name of your uncle's pharma company in kebbi? I'm in kebbi and I've never seen or heard of a pharma company there.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

The scenario you described happens every where. I served in Yoruba land too, our NYSC camp was full of Yoruba poor people washing our boxers, singlets, sweeping our rooms, fetching us water for peanuts.

The difference is that the town is surrounded with mud houses. Its in Yoruba land I saw people building a story building with mud. I was shocked, never seen that before in Igboland.
What state did you serve in
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by caleboxylic: 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Ezemust:
can u count the numbers of company in nnewi,onitsha,enugu and owerri?we are business minded peepz we cant remain in a single spot.we constantly look out for a strong market.my uncle started as a patent medicine dealer in kebb state.he grew to own a pharmastical company dia cus thats where his market is.now he owns one of the glamouros hotel in nsukka.he just started constuction of a syring manufacturin company in enugu.thats how igbos roll.kaduna crisis has tut many igbos lesson.they cant consentrat in one place.they move around.take watever yoruba people say with a pinch of salt

That's the new spirit bro.
Do whatever you like outside igbo land. Whenever you have the capacity to build a factory/industry, think igbo land.
I will start my factory(oil and flour mill plants) though; on low scale and this will be located in my community.
This is what Asia countries are doing.
O bu anyi ga aru ba anyi.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by caprini1: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Theevilone:

Ur talking about few duplex built for personal use ie a man and his wife and children , u talk as if the millionaires onitsha , Nnewi, Awka are spirit.

Many people don't understand how igbos way of life and u think that the number of igbos outside igbo land is higher than the ones within , well I understand that u guys think like that cos u don't leave ur environment as igbos do thereby assuming what u think .
I always laugh when some ignorant people always think igbos living outside the east are better than those at the east,during the lockdown,Igbos in the east didnt stop sending money to Lagos based ones ,and from where i come from every single business, both formal and informal,has a branch in the east.
My Aunty is still stuck in the east because of the state border closures and she has gathered up to 75 kg of rice as palliatives that she never asked for....they knock at our gate and deliver things to her ,money inclusive.
The same East that my very old grandmother could afford to give me 5k pocked money when i was in school grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Gazzy88(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
horsepower102:

Thank you. The best way to know is to travel there. That NBS fraudulent statistics showed that tribalism has eaten deep into Nigeria.
if the report went in the way of your region, you won't say this trash. You always want everything to revolve around you. Shame tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by anungangampu: 11:33am On May 07, 2020
caleboxylic:

We have to revisit this.
Who,when, how. nobody is talking aout it. I know the pain i went through looking for an apprectice for my sibling. Most foolish parent just want thier children to stay with them with no purpose.. wWhen their child gets to 25yrs, the would want the child to go and cater for themselves without any assistance. This is the reason we have many boys claming they are trying to go to school all in the name of being busy.

Businessmen now rely on secetary. That is a very bad trend.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Osaze007: 1:48pm On May 07, 2020
awakeuche:
you know better, and I never fall down to the level of tribalist, what have you gained since you became one. It certainly didn't make you rich Yoruba man.

Looooooool painment
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Osaze007: 1:50pm On May 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What's the name of your uncle's pharma company in kebbi? I'm in kebbi and I've never seen or heard of a pharma company there.

Looool
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by sage(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
eduj:

nope every igbo man isn't rich!! but saying that their is little /a shrinking middle class in the SE is a fallacy!! Ariaria alone had over 5,000 shops at take up, recent developments like the ekumi Plaza can easily double that(new market aba is also among Nigeria's biggest) . a shop at ariaria can costs a million per year, a space to drop your table can cost 800,000 per year at aba shopping center. I haven't even highlighted other economic indices oh.
your views can be forgiven if you haven't ever gone into business on your own but please stick to what you know

Again the rot in Aba makes it impossible for anybody to appreciate anything you say about Aba. The whole place is rotten
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2020
Most Nigerians don't think deeply and only react to issues largely based on superficial (emotional) feelings.

1) The rating is Poverty Index and is NOT opposite of Wealth.

2) The Poverty Index was NOT calculated by the boss of the NBS.

3) Poverty in a particular State is a reflection of the inability of the people in that State to dominate their ENVIRONMENT.

This simply means the inability to use what is AVAILABLE in their ENVIRONMENT to solve their basic needs.

4) The ENVIRONMENT of the States are NOT the same, so different methods will have to be used in different States.

5) In Ekiti State: A montaineous region where most residents practice subsistence farming. There are no industries to utilize the available resources into finished products, so poverty will be higher than in Osun.

Osun State: A relatively large fertile land that sustained cash crops plantations (Cocoa, Timber and Plantain) with lesser population density.
Poultry products and cat fish production which are easily taken to economically bouyant buyers in Ibadan/Lagos ensure some better returns on investment.

Proximity to Lagos provides easy access for exportation of some of her agricultural produce.

Anambra: Small land mass with high population density.
Substantial small and medium scale industries which utilize few locally sourced materials for finished products=> some money for the citizens. How this only works in Nnewi and Onitsha.

Sokoto State: A large land mass but with reduced rainfall. Most of the agricultural produce from the State are for local consumption and aren't exported.

However there are also so substantial population, many of who only engage in low paying jobs.
Most of their women don't work at all.

Results= High poverty.

In Summary:

*The Land

And

*The population (their number, level of education, skills etc) residing on the land will largely determine the poverty index.

nijabazaar:
I did my NYC in Awgu, a hilly natural paradise in Enugu.

The area has fine duplex and modern bungalows looping across the misty hills but I noticed that a lot of the indigenes come to camp looking for manual labour. The girls were willing to wash heaps of cloth for a paltry 500 naira.

Despite the fact that The NBS boss is from the other side and has ulterior motives, we need to look inwards. We need to stop investing in Lagos or port and come back home. There maybe fine duplexes in Awgu but a significant part the indigenous people are indigent

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
Actually, it is very possible to think home but with different strategies;

Massive Industrialization and Modern commercial Agriculture.

1) Industrialization: Every State had raw materials.

Dried Plantain leaves plus starch which are surplus in Ogun, Oyo and Osun State can be used to produce certain types of paper.

Kogi and Ekiti States have so many montains which can be sources of raw materials for Jewelries and precious stones.

Clay deposits in Anambra, Enugu and Imo States can be raw materials for burnt bricks industries and ceramics industries.

Imagine if ALL the ceremic tiles used in Nigeria are produced in Anambra and Enugu States.

2) Modern Commercial Agriculture: we can produce 10 tonnes of cotton from the Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger and Katsina States which along with polyester from our oil refineries can be used to produce 70% of the textiles materials we need in Nigieria and 40% of the vegetable (cotton seed oil) we consume in Nigieria.

This is the best way to reduce poverty in the whole of Nigeria.

The Southeast has the smallest Landmass with relatively high population (high population density).

It will need a different approach to Agriculture like the Israelis are doing.

Throwback:
How do you expect the Igbos to think home, when the wealth that they are using to even develop their villages, is from the commerce they are engaged in outside Igboland, within Nigeria or Abroad?

How can you think home when you fled home to escape poverty?

The best that can happen is to continue to work harder outside of home, to be financially empowered to send more money home.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
sage:

Again the rot in Aba makes it impossible for anybody to appreciate anything you say about Aba. The whole place is rotten
Another lie, while aba is grappling with poor infrastructure, it's road network has improved steadily in the past years-i expect making fun of aba to be a thing of the past soon. Besides if aba is as rotten and hopeless as you claim, shell, inner galaxy and many other companies wouldn't be building up facilities in the city.
Hope you know aba is a highly industrialised city? The City hosts NB, glassforce, gzi, innergalaxy, pz, seven up and many more big firms-what does that tell you about the so called dwindling middle class in that city?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by superlightning: 7:53pm On May 07, 2020
sage:

I appreciate what he said. I know about the positives in aba
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2020
This your post is addressing the poverty index issues.

Is poverty more prevalent in Zamfara than Rivers State? Is poverty lesser in Anambra than Enugu, Gombe or Kogi States?

Why is poverty more prevalent in Ebonyi than Delta State and what can be done to provide solutions?

ificatchmodeh:

NBS ... Nigeria is a funny country. They government knows the truth about Nigeria, but won’t say.. rather the will twist it to sustain propaganda

2012 Okonjo went to senate and make a special case on opening southeast for robust economic development and their generating federal revenue.

Agenda against the development of south east and by extension south south..is an arrangement to weak this regions and growth.. level.

South south produces 89% of Nigeria revenue.. how many cities in south south is developed with enough federal presence? And active federal parastatals.
How many of the south south natives occupy offices in those federal establishments in the state..
From delta to riVers, akwaibom. Bayelsa.. cross rivers?
They will be smart to tell us to hold our governors accountable.. with the huge allocation hey collect

But they’re busy with Lagos — Kano railway
They’re busy upgrading MMA,Kano,Jigawa,Maiduguri, airports .. down south they will tell you RiVers airport is an international airport and functioning
Is riVers the only state in Nigeria deltA?

What’s holding the same Federal government to establish a world class sea port in the Nigeria DeltA region
But will conveniently build two and sustained in Lagos

They will tell you that the hostility in niger deltA chased out company headquarters to Lagos grin
Meanwhile southwest is rated a hostile region

I’m using my area as example.. for you to understand what igbos are in for..

If an international body should conduct same samples .. results will be different.. and correct, but that changes nothing in Nigeria index.. they will always dish same or modify version propaganda anytime they do dish theirs.

For me.. I’ve traveled around this country and seen things for my self.. likewise many like me.

Any statistics from Nigeria don’t mean anything to us, even to the international community. The leave among us and understand our politics. Is just to massage ego. Nothing meaningful.

Since those statistics of high gdp.. poverty index, poor states rich states.

What’s has changed.. in those regions?

Bro understand this country and laugh at whatever the dishes..
International community treat Nigerians, how our leaders treat us..

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by reality1010: 8:23pm On May 07, 2020
superlightning:
According to the recently released figures from National Bureau of Statistics, Anambra is the only state in the southeast with her poverty index within the 0-20% bracket. It has the least poverty index in the southeast.

Imo and Abia follows in the poverty index ranging within 21-40% bracket.

Enugu State surprisingly crashed and is above the 40% poverty index. Theirs is even inching towards 60%!

Ebonyi State Poverty remains the highest and one of the highest in Nigeria with an index inching towards 80%. This is disturbing.

Generally, our geo-political zone ranks third out of the six zones, tailing after South west and South south geopolitical zone.

Please, I plead with igbos all over the country to THINK HOME. Stop aiding in the development Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, etc and start aiding the development of the SOUTH EASTERN STATES. Fine, make your money there but THINK HOME BIKO.

OAM4J, Mynd44....over to you sirs
OP, the poverty index is fake. Those who gave that index lack primary data on what they gave.This is OLUWOLE statistics which of course you know is fat fake. Please go on a research of production in Aba and Onitsha you will know better. Because south east doesn't post fake data does not mean the region is poor. Aside Lagos and Kano no other region can boost of economic activities like Abs and Onitsha.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by reality1010: 8:25pm On May 07, 2020
superlightning:
According to the recently released figures from National Bureau of Statistics, Anambra is the only state in the southeast with her poverty index within the 0-20% bracket. It has the least poverty index in the southeast.

Imo and Abia follows in the poverty index ranging within 21-40% bracket.

Enugu State surprisingly crashed and is above the 40% poverty index. Theirs is even inching towards 60%!

Ebonyi State Poverty remains the highest and one of the highest in Nigeria with an index inching towards 80%. This is disturbing.

Generally, our geo-political zone ranks third out of the six zones, tailing after South west and South south geopolitical zone.

Please, I plead with igbos all over the country to THINK HOME. Stop aiding in the development Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, etc and start aiding the development of the SOUTH EASTERN STATES. Fine, make your money there but THINK HOME BIKO.

OAM4J, Mynd44....over to you sirs
So it's good for the south east to drive capital home but not by using OLUWOLE's data.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2020
Are pictures part of the methodologies of calculating the poverty index?

These pictures are given answers to questions that were never asked.

horsepower102:

They are.

They say Pictures say a thousand words.

Plus he travels all over the south east both urban and rural for business.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by prophetmuhammed: 8:27pm On May 07, 2020
and they have the audacity to call us almajiris.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2020
Excuse me sir, why this fixation about the Yorubas and what brought Yorubas into this discussion?

ificatchmodeh:

What’s attract other Nigerians to Lagos

Large market
sea port
International airport
Boarder with other African countries

Na wetin the keep majority of Nigeria in Lagos.

How many none yorubas live in other Yoruba states?

This as a result of 1970 arrangement.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
Black people always like to give excuses.

Manufactured goods in Onitsha are yet to meet the demands of Nigerians around Onitsha, yet you are complaining about sea ports in far away Akwa Ibom and Lagos.

Please mention just manufactured 3 items produced in Anambra State that is meeting all the demands for the product in Anambra State.

Engine oil, Shoes, Garments, Cement, Vegetable oil, Pharmaceutical produced in Anambra or Abia State aren't even enough for their State consumption and you are complaining that one imaginary FG is preventing you from exporting it with it's high cost.

ificatchmodeh:

Reason why restructuring is to best ..

The cost of manufacturing and exporting to Lagos .. before exporting same outside shores

The federal government Dey systematically dull IBOM sea port.

The understand what that sea port might be the end of Nigeria
A seaport that will kill Lagos Nigeria and give old eastern region total control..
that’s a seaport if successful the north won’t control

Nigeria is a game...

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2020
Okay, what exactly do you think is the correct statistics if the one by the NBS is wrong?

cjrane:
Believe Nigerian statistics at your peril!

I don't understand the younger yoruba generation. Nigeria cannot count even the number of people in Nigeria nor even count the number of votes in a ward election. Yet, you think it's the complex algorithm and calculation of poverty index that they can do?

Keep deluding yourself grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Erosion2020: 10:06pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Enugu is a poor state. Their rural areas are poverty-stricken but some mistakenly believe that Enugu city is representative of Enugu state. Economically, Abians are doing much better than Enuguites though it looks like Abia has been cursed with wicked leaders. Ebonyi is a backward state. Their ruthless governor is busy stealing for himself and his family while poverty and disease kills his people. Anambra state is not where it ought to be but that can change if their people can stop investing in Lagos. Imo is the only state with promise as our IGR and job creation is set to take a leap with the coming on stream of Shell gas and Waltersmith refinery which will create economic boom across the state. Owerri is currently the best city in southern Nigeria.
Bia next time you call Ebonyi state backward state I will twist that ur mouth, face ur Imo state and leave Ebonyi state alone.
This is how u people brings in division amongst Igbo states.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by ChimaAdeoye: 10:26pm On May 07, 2020
The glaringly concocted NBS data is a symptom of Nigeria and not the root cause disease.

Its shocking that after receiving billions of naira to give Nigeria planning data, it ends up being politicized that the results are beyond useless.

Nigeria is such a sh*thole because it does some abnormal things. Such practicing a weird adulteration of federalism whereby states resources are annexed by the federal government and then redistributed to states using weird formulas and justifications. These are some of the reasons that Nigeria is fundamentally a failed state.

Nigeria needs fundamental healing from its foundation. I personally believe its too late and impossible to salvage nigeria. The whole false superstructure needs to dissolve to make way for a workable structure.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Gracchus: 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
oyatz:
Excuse me sir, why this fixation about the Yorubas and what brought Yorubas into this discussion?

You should have even asked if if they aren't the ones who always claim Anambra state is very populated, they have the largest market bla bla bla... The idiot even said international Airport, portharcourt airport is functioning and even closer to their land, why aren't they using it? The funnies of it all, international borders, lol, abeg how is it our fault that their land do not have international borders? Is it our fault nature is not nice to them?? Besides, their neighbors is Cross river boast of international border, let them make use of that one.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Genoa(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
The glaringly concocted NBS data is a symptom of Nigeria and not the root cause disease.

Its shocking that after receiving billions of naira to give Nigeria planning data, it ends up being politicized that the results are beyond useless.

Nigeria is such a sh*thole because it does some abnormal things. Such practicing a weird adulteration of federalism whereby states resources are annexed by the federal government and then redistributed to states using weird formulas and justifications. These are some of the reasons that Nigeria is fundamentally a failed state.

Nigeria needs fundamental healing from its foundation. I personally believe its too late and impossible to salvage nigeria. The whole false superstructure needs to dissolve to make way for a workable structure.

Let's see the authentic stats made by your drunkard of a father, Ode.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2020
You keep making the same mistakes, your method of assessing poverty is by taking selective pictures of few streets which is NOT the method used by any reputable research institutions.

If the NBS statistics are wrong or you feel are manipulated to make your region look bad, the most appropriate it to refute this is by publishing the results of your own research works or that of other reputable organizations like the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

horsepower102:

lies!!! If you mean accepting reality by accepting those NBS statistics Yemi pull out of his arse, then to hell with you and him.

Erecting building is for those who have money and can afford to. Dont force me to open a thread posting aerial views of your so called cities.

There is no scarcity land in the east. Lagos state is the smallest state but contains over 20million Nigerians and still has more space to build.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2020
You are making the same mistake by reacting bassd on emotional feelings.

Do you know the methodologies used in the research? What are the factors considered?

As per Osun State, what do you exactly know about Osun?

Don't look at things just from face values, take time to read the report before reacting.

Beautifulminde3:
I don't know why our people are so dull, they concocted figures nobody is asking questions , they didn't involve any international body, they told us they took samples of 22,110 households who and who is involve? He placed his tribe on top with samples of 22,110 household, they place Osun 4th what is in Osun that richer the state richer than states that are viable

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2020
The answer is simple- The land and people on it.

The Land: Osun State has a larger land mass than Enugu State.

Most of this land is used to plant Cocoa, Timber ,Cashew and Palm Trees which are producing Agricultural products that are EXPORTED.

The Land in Enugu may not be utilized for cash crops production. They plant Ugwu ,maize and cassava for local consumption

The People: A significant number of the people in Enugu are employed by Government and it's agencis which are less pronounced in Osun, meaning the people of Osun have to embrace alternative means of livelihood- Agriculture.

Poultry and cat fish farming are also widely practiced in Osun State. Proximity to Ibadan/Lagos ensure good market sales.

manuelreports:

Kaduna and Enugu are almost mate, the issue is how can Enugu be poorer than Osun State.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Abagworo(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2020
sage:

The whole place isn't rotten but rather the image in your brain is that the whole place is rotten. Everywhere in Nigeria has same problem of poor infrastructure but Aba is worse than some others while it is not completely bad as you assume.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by oyatz(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2020
For instance,

1) The ban on importation of rice has really improve the production and consumption of local rice popularly called 'Abakaliki rice' I the S/East.

2) Increased Government patronage of Innoson vehicles and Aba Boots and Garment productions.

ProT:

I asked for SPECIFIC POLICY, but u seem more interested in ad nauseam.

I'm done with you!
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Abagworo(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2020
Igbos should stop neing emotional about simple issues but rather see them as wake up call like the OP pointed out. If the statistics was talking about people living on less than 1 Dollar a day as their parameter then Southeast and South-south will definitely have the least poverty rate but that gives a skewed definition of poverty because purchasing powers defer according to geographical location. 10k might buy you a goat in Yobe whereas same goat is 30k in Rivers State. I will do a thorough study of the report to understand certain confusing things but for now it's best to treat the report as correct and work towards a better Southeast.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by SpaceTour: 6:45am On May 08, 2020
Imo, Enugu, Abia and more especially should work on themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election / Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.