Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63419 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by cray91(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2020
haha i can't laugh! you don offend them "midnight crawlers" awon eran iya osogbo lol
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2020
Smiles, you are a man so be ready for the revenge
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
I'm not sure he warned her repeatedly. . He did it without warning her. .

ShenTeh:
Seems her
incantations are already working. FEAR!

First what you did is cruel to both man and animal, and should be condemned in every possible strong term. You need to learn tolerance and communication.

That said, to be brave is to meet the woman in the middle of her incantations and say "Mama, stop that nonsense!. Stop wasting your time and energy. I did it because I warned you repeatedly. I have been looking for the appropriate time to tell you. Please don't disturb yourself again. If you have 100 goats and you don't control them around my place I will do it again!"

That is the brave thing to do. Otherwise, you will live in perpetual fear. Even when you have headache, you will attribute it to the woman's incantations.

She will shout, she will rant, she will fuss and swear, but everyone will respect you and your space.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Buy the goats, arrange barbeque, invite the neihbours last last you can't go down alone wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Lcf69(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
You're a man.
Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy

I LOVE ❤️ UR PROFILE PIX...IT LIFTED A NUTTED EMOTION.. Pinned.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

You no try at all.

You should have tried to reason with her about her goats before going to pour hot water on the poor, innocent goat.

When you live with neighbors, conflicts are sometimes always inevitable. And that is where diplomacy comes in.

You could have approached her and made your grievances known. How she responds to your grievances would determine your next line of action.

But you didn't even take any sensible step. You just went and poured hot water on her goat. The woman can even get you arrested. You didn't apply wisdom at all.

Anyway, the deed has been done.

Go and tell her that it was you who poured hot water on the goat. They were disturbing you, and you were so frustrated that you were not thinking straight.

After all, you paid for the room, and you have every right to rest of mind and some peace.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by omoadeleye(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Your own dan meet you be that, enjoy your new life
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kingreign(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Buy the goats, arrange barbeque, invite the neihbours last last you can't go down alone wink
grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2020
Issues with domsetic animals can be annoying but why hot water?
Thats why I don't rent house were animals are raised, now self na some yeye fowl from another compound dey scatter dirty for my backyard.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Slimdaddy2: 11:31am On May 10, 2020
egopersonified:
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.
be grateful to the woman for asking you to beg the goat, cos for her to ask you to do so the goat is not ordinary. Eran iya Osogbo ni.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2020
Haba , that's too cruel oF you, if u were the owner of the goat , and a neighbor pours hot water on ur goat will u like it? Make we dey use our head abeg ... U could have complained to the woman ... may God help u say no be Benin woman grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ekensi01: 11:32am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Don't mind all those people.
Go and apologize even the devil can show compassion
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by awa(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2020
Did she mention sending coronavirus to you? If No bone nothing will happen
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Beedude(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
I am of the opinion that if charm works, then military people won't spend millions on weapon. they would rather spend the 100 naira to defeat their enemies
Funniest comment i have read for a while. How do u expect a Govt who was sworn in with QURAN and BIBLE to go the traditional way?
Have u seen any criminal or successful fraudster being caught in Nigeria without having charms in his possession. I dont know your age or where u were raised for u not to have come about an authentic charm being used but...
Like i said, kindly visit one of those areas listed and ur doubt will be cleared
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2020
kingreign:
grin

curse no fit catch the new owner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by eyinjuege: 11:38am On May 10, 2020
Serial killer tendencies.
Torturing animals
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Amazingmmg:
you're beautiful
Thank you.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Lugianostar:
Be afraid of God and not a mere mortal. Always justify your conscience in your act to avoid these. A neighbor of mine back then while in high school poured insecticide on unharshed eggs of a fowl in a combine open space and they 11 eggs went bad and the owner lay a curse that affected the child of the guy who did that years after; his girl child is 15 years now and she can't walk or make use of her hands as she is completely not doing anything as a result of what the father did. Please you know what to do

Did this really happened? Just curious.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by enochogaga(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Ah ah, God is the only one am afraid of, even if u go and carry juju to swear, I will not shake.
Back in the days can't remember what actually happened but they went to carry juju, and the juju man came and proclaimed and give seven days, but me I didn't move or fear, now is about 20years Back am still alive and healthy.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by akpunda86: 11:40am On May 10, 2020
Beedude:
@ akpunda86.
U are just lucky which the security man wasn't. We shouldn't teach others to ply same road cos they might not be lucky like u.
I think the guy should meet the woman and explain himself.

When someone guilty, God will fold his hands and watch the person suffer.

BUT

If after begging the woman, she still make her moves, then i am sure nothing will happen

Thanks but i belv was not what killed security man.he was an old man was just coincidence.if ur reported in a shrine the messengers will come to inform you and not the person reporting.
Na same Alhambra
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
I like you kiss
I don't like lesbians. cheesy
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by olusma23(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2020
You can spray ordinary water on the floor to chase goat sleeping around ur premises.

What you did to that animal is wickedness and if you refuse to apologise to the owner., if that woman incantation sure for her, don't be surprised it may harm you unless your spiritual life is strong and you can pray fervently to reverse any of her incantation.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by hansomb: 11:51am On May 10, 2020
Just buy the goat
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ronaldbecky(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2020
afecgivers:
You are very wicked, in fact your wickedness can make you kill your wife. The woman juju will kill you because God will not rescue you. Ask me WHY!

I'm sure you are not married, because if you do you will know that your wife or your child can do worst than that goat.

My Son destroyed a 72" led Tv I bought for 480k, up till now I have not gotten the replacement of my broken screen... I only asked him to kneel down for like 30minitues...and I relegated them to play only in their rooms. NOTE! I did not kill them!

You went too extreme by pouring hot water on that goat! If the woman is not spiritual, God will fight back on behalf of the God. What different does it make if you ask for the owner of the goat and laid formal complain.

Confess now! Before is too late.
na wah o...some people wicked.u r most wicked than the Op..

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Thomthom(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2020
Goat too stubborn abeg... you pour am well... see as them dey invade my farm like say Na Fulani militia enter my farm... One man break the four leg of one gaot in my area and carry the same goat go dump for front of the owner house.. The owner was shocked could not even ask what happened
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2020
Lcf69:

I LOVE ❤️ UR PROFILE PIX...IT LIFTED A NUTTED EMOTION.. Pinned.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by pennywys(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

bro you are a wicked person, your attitude towards the poor goat tells everything about you. You are wicked, you shouldn't have pour hot water on the innocent goat at least complian to the owner before your evil act. Why not cold water? You planned it well and got into your kitchen and boil hot water.

Assuming it was ur goat.

Let your conscience guide you
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by GuestLog: 11:54am On May 10, 2020
This fear you're harboring will bring your undoing. Do away with it.

That being said, did the hot water approach work? Are the goats still plastering you? Do you know other proactive measure to tackle their menace?

Forget all that juju part and be logical.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by judchuks20(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2020
Go and beg the goat
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Originalsly: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Hmmm...... why confess if you are not sorry?..... nor was asked if you did it? Being afraid of incantations is not a reason to confess. Even so... by now you should know her incantations are useless... she has no connections to any higher power... good nor evil.
Look into yourself..... the time you took to boil water to pour on the goat.... couldn't you think of another way?.... was cruelty the only way? Anything bad happen to you know it because of karma and not incantations.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by adanny01(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
ShenTeh:
Seems her incantations are already working. FEAR!

First what you did is cruel to both man and animal, and should be condemned in every possible strong term. You need to learn tolerance and communication.

That said, to be brave is to meet the woman in the middle of her incantations and say "Mama, stop that nonsense!. Stop wasting your time and energy. I did it because I warned you repeatedly. I have been looking for the appropriate time to tell you. Please don't disturb yourself again. If you have 100 goats and you don't control them around my place I will do it again!"

That is the brave thing to do. Otherwise, you will live in perpetual fear. Even when you have headache, you will attribute it to the woman's incantations.

She will shout, she will rant, she will fuss and swear, but everyone will respect you and your space.

He should also be prepared pay her if the goat dies or just to appease her.

His actions was animal cruelty and also a wicked act. He is only scared of the incantations not that he regrets his action.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by golddare: 12:04pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

1. Pouring water on them is bad enough takless of hot water, that is wickedness.

2. You should have warned or report to the owner atleast once before taking any action.

3. Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim. Prov 26:2.

4. Apologising to the woman is in right order, it does not mean you are scared but doing the right thing.

5. Tell her madam so sorry I do know those goats are yours and I have driven them but no positive outcome and out of anger or so I did ......

6. Be ready for any backlash it's better you face it now rather than in the future.

7. Pray that the Holy Spirt will go ahead of you to touch the woman, soak yourself in the blood of Jesus before going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.