Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192952 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Parkleader: 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
babayaro7:
He can't satisfy all of them now
Hehehe, the purpose is for them to satisfy him not the other way round
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Elimon(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
johnkey:
you obviously don't understand context, bye!
You context is not use full when u know the state of reality...not all men are equal my..bro!
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Scofeeziey(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
I fear ooo
This is the real power of power
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
witworth:
you are a nobody, even obasanjo still bows for king of Ife.
If you had existed during king David's era or any other king in the past, this your statement would be your last statement on Earth. Who are you.
Slave mentality.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by witworth(m): 4:00am On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Slave mentality.
pride mentality.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:01am On May 12, 2020
witworth:
pride mentality.
It is better.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Eriggs: 10:00am On May 12, 2020
hastane:
na real Behind! grin..I cannot start imagining how bad his spoken english will be if he types like this
adewumiopeyemi, this is for you o grin grin. u don cast for nairaland i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2020
Oga what is your problem
Eriggs:
adewumiopeyemi, this is for you o grin grin. u don cast for nairaland i swear
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
johnkey:
hotel room, four years ago or so, plus that's not untidy to an extent.

Okay junkie
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by johnkey: 2:25am On May 16, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Okay junkie
okay hoe
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by jumia1: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2020
This kind dey enjoy himself,if he was in country,what will happen?
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by dalass(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
His name starts with Vagina, so why won't he have 20 to himself....

BTW, is he still on lockdown? cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.