Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192954 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Farki: 8:24am On May 09, 2020
Intrepid01:

My brother you're not accurate about that...MEN ARE NOT BORN EQUAL.....that's the unfortunate truth.....

MEN ARE NOT BORN, boys are born and become men, not all of whom are equal.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Farki: 8:25am On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
this thai people are stupid, letting one man live so lavishly, in the name of King, the man has never done a days job in his whole bloody life, i am sure. while ordinary thais are suffering, They should chop his head off and feed his useless dead body to vultures.

They are probably saying the same thing about our own Presidents and past heads of state. grin
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:58am On May 09, 2020
pls leave the gentle man alone he is enjoying his culture must all the world live in the same manner
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Burruchaga71(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2020
Life Good (LG)
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by scoundrel(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2020
Who cares? If he wants to die from an STD, the Coronavirus or physical exhaustion then he is free to. I wonder why humans designated sex as fun and recognize only the male passing on his genes from the act. If only male genes are given to offspring, then why do I possess my mother’s fvcked up toenails? Thinking of the hygiene bills for so many people is giving me an upset stomach.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by blackboy(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2020
Your choice. Hope you wont complain when you dont receive respect or honour your position will require.
All men born equal? Wrong. All men are born human but equal no. Levels dey. That quote all men are equal dont stand no more.
post=89308391:

Some are building CAMP DAVID, This King is building CAMP P**SSY!!! shocked shocked

Well, it all depends on whose CAMP you stand.

As for all of us @[color=#006600][/color], We stand with CAMP DAVID..... The CAMP to save humanity.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Spicyneedle: 9:15am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Modified: keep your negative opinions to yourself if you wish you can go ahead prostrating at every palace you pass, but I'm not born to worship any man born of a woman. Capiche?
Yeah all men are born equal but they don't remain equal as time goes.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Bimpe29: 9:15am On May 09, 2020
It is for awhile
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2020
azraeljaheel:

His moniker says it all JUNKIE

Lol ok grin
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2020
Vulcanheph:

So they have finally paid you your BMC allowee right?.....
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin guyyyy!
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Mcdolap97(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2020
o lagbara o
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2020
At 67, the man us still flexing, this proves that with money, agebis just a number.

This explains why guys in their 20s can't get mates cos their mates are fucking their grand dads.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:36am On May 09, 2020
humilitypays:
women have always been cheap to the rich and the powerful or you didn't hear that King Solomon in the Bible had plenty wives with over 5000 concubines

If they tell you how many wives and concubines the king of your community had back in the days of your forefathers, you will marvel.

In fact, women have even become a little expensive in our time because there is laws enforcing gender equality and trying to paint polygamy as evil
True, absolutely!
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Modified: keep your negative opinions to yourself if you wish you can go ahead prostrating at every palace you pass, but I'm not born to worship any man born of a woman. Capiche?

You wouldn't type this if you were born during the medieval times. Even now, you wouldn't type this if you were born in a place like North Kore
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2020
Farki:

They are probably saying the same thing about our own Presidents and past heads of state. grin
I am sure they are. cheesy isn't it bizzare that millions of sane people would let few people treat them like fools? the people are the King if you ask me, i think it's done by vast brainwashing, brutalisation and intimidation of the people and a totally corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Misscongenialit: 10:02am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Polygamy and adultery is beautiful.

20 options!

Almost all the religious prophets supported it.

By their name we already know dem, weh done sir!!
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by IamHonourable1: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:

Even me.I prefer to miss an opportunity than to prostrate to a human being.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by kabillionaire(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2020
The lady by his left hand side in the first pic looks scared, wata Hwan?
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by udyraph(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
pls who made him a king?
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by witworth(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
you are a nobody, even obasanjo still bows for king of Ife.
If you had existed during king David's era or any other king in the past, this your statement would be your last statement on Earth. Who are you.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by definateli: 11:09am On May 09, 2020
No wonder he looks very fit, no pot belly.... benefits of 20 rounds of exercise
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Parisian: 11:27am On May 09, 2020
I'll remind you this whenever you complain of being cheated on.
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by heilige(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2020
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Staphylococcus: 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
Parisian:
I'll remind you this whenever you complain of being cheated on.

How can you cheat a polygamist and adulterer?

Do you the population of women in the world..
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Legendguru: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
Life fame money women sexxxx
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by lanre316: 4:03pm On May 09, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Money and power! If Jeff Bezos wants to Lodge there, will the hotel turn him down?

Unfortunately, Jeff Bezos is caged by the Western monogamy culture
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Mikymiky0(f): 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
Did the King survived?
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by alyarmouk(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
No wonder your name na Staphie.
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by vislabraye(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2020
johnkey:

If you were born Royalty, you would love it.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by hastane: 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
Eriggs:
u don't no me? grin u see wat i am saying, why not type, i dont yes u from anywhere? ur parents just trowey money for gutter, waste of education. and dis one sef go open mouth dey abuse people for nairaland. aboki and gala sellers even fit type correct english pas u. olodo wey dey claim economist. tueehh. what a shame
na real Behind! grin..I cannot start imagining how bad his spoken english will be if he types like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.