Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127876 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mftivi: 2:07am On May 09, 2020
ignis:

There us something called privacy. What took you to her Facebook ?
Irresponsibility of the highest order.
You mad she bout to be bursted, though this guy is one big simp sha!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Fairview1(f): 2:41am On May 09, 2020
maestroferddi:
The manner some you guys talk makes one to wonder you really have experience in relationship...

No matter how you look at it, a lady going out of her way to delete recent chat history with her intended husband raises a red flag.

These two people should be head over heels if the feeling is mutual.

It is a no brainier if had dated a player before. They are not techies but they have master all the tricks to ensure that their tracks are covered.

No-one is saying it couldnt be coincidental, but the man should watch it...

Experience is the best teacher! You may not know this until you experience it. I know what I am saying.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 4:24am On May 09, 2020
Mftivi:
Lol, you know he's being played and you want him to choke on it, people really are wicked out here.

That is not what i meant.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ghettochild4u(m): 4:25am On May 09, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
That's a tactics I used.. I last use password on my fone back in 2016 before I left naija...
I just make sure I delete msgs...
So stop saying she's hiding nothing..
I delete my whatsapp msgs that are incriminating or ones that a random girl would say and suspect am in a relationship..
Even my fb msgs, I delete em.. Even if a girl comes to visit.. She can't have d time to check my phone cos am always on it... And I must have deleted any raunchy pic inside..
So I disagree wit u
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by PMPSolutions: 4:37am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

Bro...she is cheating on you! You don't need a prophet to tell you this. She knows fully well that you may get to go through her phone hence she decided to beat you to it by deleting her chats. Secondly, since she deletes yours, it means she is also hiding "her relationship with you" from someone else.

I have always maintained that this COVID-19 might be a blessing in disguise for us t really re-evaluate our lives by seeing people for who they truly are (i have my own experiences)

Men cheat but WOMEN ARE NEVER FAITHFUL!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by shamsin6300(m): 4:46am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=ghettochild4u post=89343097]
Na u suppose jam this kind of gf grin
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by authentic18: 5:14am On May 09, 2020
Sharp girl deleted every trace of clues to murder cases before stepping into your home. Sleeping without worries like a queen grin
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tk4rd: 5:44am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
What else do you want Nairalanders to tell you again?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by heysquare(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2020
Try give her belle and see wether she go delete am too

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by YorubaNinja: 6:05am On May 09, 2020
manuelreports:
For she not to password the phone
Tell you she is not hiding anything
Perhaps she is among rhe type that deletes messages

Hear dis one

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Hassan88(m): 6:24am On May 09, 2020
May the spirit of that thing that pushed you to open her Facebook messenger Be bind.
Amen.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bahamas95(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2020
maasoap:

Cheats claiming privacy. Lol
I don't just delete chat history because am cheating on my girl. I am this family kinda guy so there are some things I discuss with my siblings or close friends that I would want to be confidential....This is one of the reasons I don't like diary, someone can just stumble on your diary and know everything about you. I don't want that kinda situation.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pTomz(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2020
executive12:

Yeah right. If that's the case, then why are you spying on her? Stop being in denial.
I assume you were referring to the op
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dederocs(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2020
She needs more shareholders grin
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Lordave: 7:33am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
Tell please
Sorry for the late reply.

It’s simple, since you have access to her FB, you can stylishly get her FB password without her knowing you have the password.

But if you already have the password, then you can go on and add up her account on your own Facebook Messenger App.

Whenever you miss coming back home, find out if she’s online on Messenger, log out your account and log in hers and see who she chats with and what her chats are like.

Although this is a recipe to getting severely heartbroken but it’s good way to find out if your fidelity was been reciprocated or taken for granted all the while.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Inferno001(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2020
laydoh:

How do you know she's innocent. Because she doesn't lock her phone? Don't be delusional.
Some people are just too smart. She knows if the bf finds out she locks her phone, he's gonna think she's definitely cheating.
But she didn't do that, trying to play smart, trying to tell the bf she's not hiding anything.
You wanna tell me why you would delete your bf's chats?
99.9% people lock their phones. Why didn't she do the same? She's definitely trying to proof a point or trying to shift goal post.

Sir, I understand what you're saying perfectly and I agree some people can be deceitful but here is the thing, she doesn't put a code and like op said, she doesn't keep messages even his but she is with him at the moment..I'm not making excuses for her since I have no idea what the actual truth is anyways but the assumption that she's cheating simply because she is deleting messages is the bone of contention here..if she's with him and deletes his own messages, who is she then hiding from since she is with him?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ra4fo(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

Snake in the monkey shadow naa him two of una dey play....�
be very observant bros
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by etrader(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2020
Tozic:

how many years have you been with her?

The girls have someone as extra tyre in case you fork up....when shd refuse to swear you shd be expecting that something big is fishing
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by divineappo(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2020
purples25:

We're cool. Peace. cool
where are u based dear, am sometimes in Lagos and sometimes in KANO
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
guy you mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by gosmoney(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
It does not happened to me but you experienced it. Wow! that's funny.
why I said dat is because u are fun of write romance article so I beleave it one of ur write up.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by thelish(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2020
manuelreports:
For she not to password the phone
Tell you she is not hiding anything
Perhaps she is among rhe type that deletes messages

Could it be a habit?
Cos I delete as well
I hate piling up messages that are no longer of use to me
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by thelish(f): 8:41am On May 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Guy there's nothing to figure out again. Any girl that deletes her chats (or archives her chat to make it invisible) is cheating, end of story. And that's the only reason her phone is not passworded, because she deletes the messages to cover her tracks. but if to say na me, mtchwwww, i go dig out all her deleted messages, hu born monkey. hu she b, she be Messi or Ronaldo? u cannot play a player na

It generalisation is false
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Raheemzee(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2020
Nuel4:
log in her Facebook on your phone and monitor her chats while she's online. It's important since you're going to marry her. You don't need her password just make sure you know the number she created the account with
bro pls how is this possible??
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2020
Raheemzee:
bro pls how is this possible??
I already explained to him. Check my subsequent comments
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by crafteck(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.

Dm me, i will teach u a trick, it would cost you an extra android phone... When her guard us down... She would spill
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by bigcasava1(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2020
Every woman is a secret cheaters even the one u call ur wife. u can run ur mouth as u like, pls live ur life and enjoy urself
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by geezyk(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
The girl dey use reverse psychology for the guy, making him feel she has nothing to hide by not putting a password on her phone.

My ex did something similar, she gave me the password to her phone, but as a smart ass, when I wanted to use her phone another time, I asked her for the password again, she was now saying "don't you remember?" EMI baba ogbon we I don store am for my external brain sef.

I took her phone one night, cloned her WhatsApp and watched as the drama unfolded. I just did as if nothing happened, even though I have proof she still lied, I'm just laughing.

Na so we manage ourselves till I decide I'm tired jare and I entrr another girl straight.

While dating a Nigerian girl, know that you're not the only one and you'll be safe
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Successrole(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Kizzygentle post=89323844]My guy. Ignore all d advices here. If every guy base their relationship on checking a girls fone to proof a point. No guy will marry. Just have a side chick incase she chooses another guy over u at d end. Play along. Have it in mind that no girl is faithful so u don't kill ursef. The choice is urs though. [/quote
àaaaaaaaaaaa love this oñe kia

better oil de your head

cheating no fit kill u

heart break no fit kill you

but jealous wife fit kee you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ogaonos: 11:12am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.
na smart bae but ask urself one question which is hw much investment have she invested in d relationship Nd u.secondly is she matured in her reasoning.if she pass in this two area ( i.e her investment is high Nd nt little)u no get problem
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by petitejolie(f): 11:48am On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
If I confront her, won't it shows that I've been going through her phone? I just want to know the meaning of this behaviour.
there is no prophet here. Only u can know this. Get more facts and talk to her about it. Never u keep quiet about all this things. Trash out everything before marriage o to avoid had i known
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by froshman(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2020
*TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!*

Learn How to Create Video Text Animation *FOR FREE*

All You need is a smart phone and you can make money for yourself.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:
https:///2348135015894?text=Hi%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20the%20Video%20Text%20Animation%20Training.%20My%20name%20is%20

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.