Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127109 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ekwebe(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
Never go through your partner's phone, if you don't want to die of heart attack.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by IrishB: 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
why would she store messages as food that are being store in the refrigerator for future use. do you want to eat the message? Is that supposed to be the food you'll should've ask her to prepare and store in the refrigerator for you?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
backbone503:

Go ahead and disprove it. Use yourself and 4 of your friends as case study

I am an example. Secondly, I don't have friends to use as a case study. Sorry.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by oshorstan(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

you must be jobless to be snooping around your gf phone
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On May 09, 2020
ollypass:

Seems like she takes you for an MU raised to the power 2..who does this kinda childish swear shit? She probably settling with you not that your her preferable though.
A guy who believes that he is the only one fùcking his gf's pùssy,handling those boôbs and spankîng those bubbling bûtts is deceiving himself...no loyal bïtch out there.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bryan88(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
she's a pro
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bryan88(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
another olosho spotted!...i pity your hubby to be.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pikkasso(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
Which shows she is very good at concealing her deeds.. If you think am lying.. Read her chat with her bestfriend

MichealKin50:

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by heymos(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
She has cockroach in her wardrobe.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 10:22pm On May 09, 2020
Bryan88:
another olosho spotted!...i pity your hubby to be.

Apparently, you misunderstand.

If only you were quicker at trying to figure things out.........than throwing insults first.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Jimmyld231: 11:25pm On May 09, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Almajiri better you times 10 I no go dull you

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mobi47(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2020
Kokoboss:
Hahahahahah omo people dey vex for nairaland o... This place dey funny and crazy. Who I Wan tag to read comments o... OK Mobi47 come abeg
lols nobi small case o my bro.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 11:35am On May 10, 2020
Mobi47:
lols nobi small case o my bro.
people dey vex here o.. Men dey vex my g
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mobi47(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2020
Kokoboss:
people dey vex here o.. Men dey vex my g
na why marriage de fear me o

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Psoul(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
You wanted to make call..
You used her phone.
You wanted to Google something..
You used her phone.

She provides airtime and data for you and you are still asking us the meaning of deleting her chats.

She does that to dat to create space in her phone memory.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
Mobi47:
na why marriage de fear me o
bro e fear me pass you I mean am. Nowadays ladies no dey hear word unlike our mothers.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Psoul(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
You wanted to make call..
You used her phone.
You wanted to Google something..
You used her phone.

She provides airtime and data for you and you are still asking us the meaning of deleting her chats.

She does that to dat to free up space in her phone memory.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2020
Nuel4:
when she sleeps off tonight, open Facebook on your phone, select "forgot password" type in her number, a code will be sent to her phone, type in the code and choose a new password. When you're done, log in on your phone and select " keep account logged in on other devices) so that it will not be logged out from her phone. If you want the WhatsApp too I can teach you.
You can ask me anything if you encounter any problem.

Don't forget to delete message containing the code when you are done so that she won't notice

FB will also send notification updates of all changes to her registered email address. She may find out that way.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Westernlove: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Youngpo413:
A guy who believes that he is the only one fùcking his gf's pùssy,handling those boôbs and spankîng those bubbling bûtts is deceiving himself...no loyal bïtch out there.

Absolutely true......I personally know one or two guys who sticks with one pussy, even I as a person usually sticks to one pussy. But for a girl to do that, most especially Nigerian Ladies, It'll look like you are searching for a Needle In the Atlantic ocean.....As I am now, Nothing can ever make me stick to one fucking pussy again Never!!! Let's keep the GAME Alive!!!

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Alhamdu09(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
maasoap:

Funny. Don't ever go into marriage with this kind of belief and mindset, you may find yourself in a marriage with someone you didn't really know
thanks man, i reason am now
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Youngpo413: 7:36pm On May 10, 2020
Westernlove:

Absolutely true......I personally know one or two guys who sticks with one pussy, even I as a person usually sticks to one pussy. But for a girl to do that, most especially Nigerian Ladies, It'll look like you are searching for a Needle In the Atlantic ocean.....As I am now, Nothing can ever make me stick to one fucking pussy again Never!!! Let's keep the GAME Alive!!!
Na so!

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Prettychild(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
I am new here. I am glad to be part of this happy family.It's a pity sha, when loyal girls like us are out there, he fell for the wrong girl.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dickt(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
CHEATER SPOTTED
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by wendixx(f): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
MichealKin50:

It could be here or there.

But someone you want to spend your life with, you should be able to be open with her. Since she spends time with you, send her something random on facebook messenger, and perhaps the next day ask her for her phone when she is on fb. read with her, open the chat and let the conversation flow.

NB: try to be as jovial as ever and free your mind.

If she is beautiful and as good as you say she is, then she will be a HOT cake. Men will keep sending her messages etc. So until you tie the knot officially, she will still keep getting proposals, an she might be deleting so as not to get you upset or suspicious.

Also, just pray about it, let God have HIS way.

Cheers
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bryan88(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2020
purples25:

Apparently, you misunderstand.

If only you were quicker at trying to figure things out.........than throwing insults first.
what's there to figure out again when u already showed d world d kinda person u re with jst a comment?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
Bryan88:
what's there to figure out again when u already showed d world d kinda person u re with jst a comment?

It is not just the comment, but how you interpret it. Have you considered that I am not supporting the lady? There's no sign that I am doing that.

Rather, I believe in straightforwardness, rather than snooping behind her back and stealing information. If both of you cannot talk, the relationship doesn't exist now, don't you think? You can't continue like that and that method is so wrong. Infact, most men will not tolerate a woman that goes into their phones. Its better to end a relationship where you cannot ask the woman, but you have to go behind her back, because you don't trust her.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bryan88(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:

It is not just the comment, but how you interpret it. Have you considered that I am not supporting the lady? There's no sign that I am doing that.

Rather, I believe in straightforwardness, rather than snooping behind her back and stealing information. If both of you cannot talk, the relationship doesn't exist now, don't you think? You can't continue like that and that method is so wrong. Infact, most men will not tolerate a woman that goes into their phones. Its better to end a relationship where you cannot ask the woman, but you have to go behind her back, because you don't trust her.
i never supported the idea of accessing her phone without her permission...don't get me wrong but u took it so personal.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by RoseyJ: 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
backbone503:
Her phone isn't passworded (a positive sign) but deletes chats (a negative sign). Take a few days to investigate. Chat her up, then after some days check her chats again.

My advise for you broe: A girl might love you and still have/keep other guys. There is hardly any girl (particularly below 30) that has just one guy in her life. Have this well crested in your mind.

I know many ladies below 30 that have just one guy. Stop generalizing
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by backbone503(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2020
RoseyJ:

I know many ladies below 30 that have just one guy. Stop generalizing
Well, I know non.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by RoseyJ: 10:56pm On May 13, 2020
backbone503:

Well, I know non.

And you are okay dating a gurl you know is seeing someone else?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by darediamond(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2020
Bola146:

See the mumu people are talking about lipsrsealed

You lack intelligence!!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by backbone503(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2020
RoseyJ:

And you are okay dating a gurl you know is seeing someone else?

When someone makes you an option, make the person a far lesser option. That said, I'll appreciate it if you stop quoting me on this subject matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56