Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? (45333 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by KfashionHubb: 5:23pm On May 09, 2020
Be serious joor
Etiyeokwe:
Yes. July 5th, 2019. I entered okada and within few minutes, we had an accident. Till today, I couldn't understand why the Aboki who drove the okada applied break at the middle of the road, even when there was no obstruction or threat from other road users. I found myself rolling on the tarred road. About three other motorcyclists rammed into us. How I managed to dive into a nearby bush was a miracle.
Next was to jump on my feet. I tried to scrutinize myself. My trousers were torn. My long sleeve shirt was torn in the left hand side. The more I scrutinized myself the more I discovered more bruises: my knee, hand, ankle, etc. I managed to go home. When I got to the house, I removed my shirt and trousers and laid on the sofa. All I wanted was to sleep so I could rest well, but then something told me to go to a pharmacist for first aid. I got up, dressed up and went to one of my guys who is a pharmacist. The pain was becoming much on the way.
I narrated the incident to him when I got there. He applied some chemicals on the bruises and also packaged some drugs for me. After this, we engaged in a conversation. Soon, I began to feel dizzy. I began to feel serious pain all over my body. I lost interest in the conversation.

The next thing I remembered was when someone jacked me up with his two hands, shouting uncle uncle while shaking me vigorously. I opened my eyes and I found out that I was on the floor. Heat all over my body. He later told me how I collapsed and fell down from a desk. He made arrangements and took me to a hospital.
What I saw in the other side.
I discovered that there are lots of people in the other side. They seem to be more than those who are here. Everyone was very busy. They minded their own business. Everyone moved with a speed.

July 5th, 2019; a day I tasted death.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Zeuslord(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2020
eedimo:
Crossing the river that separates Ebonyi from Cross River by a boat with my only sis at the middle of night.
This is something I really don't like to talk about.
It restored my believe that only God can Save.
I can relate bro.
that same river drowned three students on the day of my matric.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Sarah20A(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2020
Yes,on March 19 2016 the balloon that was conveying us from Libya to Italy capsized in the middle of Mediterranean sea...lost 112 people and less than 12 of us survived embarassed I was rescued by my guardian angel ex boyfriend who I still adore till eternity

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ramatintin(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
I have experienced it three times.

1. Break failure while I was in a truck.

2. Almost bitten by a cobra.

3. Wicked typhoid fever.

The third was the scariest because I almost joined my ancestors. It all started like a child's play but before I knew what was happening I was in the hospital. My mum and I were in the doctor's office and after examining me for few minutes he asked me to follow a nurse outside and wait for a while because he wanna discuss something important with my mum.
Jesus! my spirit left me immediately. Wetin doctor wan discuss with my mum? I asked myself.....My mum came outa the office and she was kinda moody, the next thing she said was that we are going to the lab to run a blood test. What kinda text I asked but she just looked at me and turned her face away. Na dat day I know say my village people don siddon on top my mata. No need to ask the kind test again cos my mind don tell me say na HIV but she nor fit tell me dat kinda thing. I was given the test result well packaged in an envelope but fear nor make me open am to see the outcome till the next day wey doctor say make we come back. I remember say I get bible dat day, I put the envelope in the middle of my Bible praying for God's intervention. I called my siblings that night and started advising them to abstain from premarital/unprotected sex. They were shocked and told me am making them scared, that am talking as if I wanna die. We got to the doctor's office that morning and gave him the result, he opened and was going through it. I can't just explain what was running through my mind, he smiled and said. "I just wanna confirm this before I commence treatment, congrats you are negative" I jumped from my seat and started rolling on the floor like a baby, celebrating as if I won a lottery. The doctor was just laughing, I nor blame am he nor fit understand my joy. Assuming he tell me say I dey positive I for die for dat office.

That sickness make me humble by force, I come dey bed dey count babes wey I don straff dat year. Thank God I was able to cheat death, village people nor succeed. Baba God thank you!

funny � cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ikorodureporta: 5:25pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
February 24, 2018 was the day I will never forget . Happened in oshogbo around 6:45a.m. Was journeying back to Kogi with my colleagues, then all of a sudden the driver started screaming Jesus, Jesus, I knee instantly that shit has hit the fan. The front tire(right) bursted and all of a sudden our car started somersaulting like Olympic champion. It's turned thrice and landed on its head. Thankfully I was strapped on a seat belt. I wasn't hurt, not even a scratch.

how did you know it turned thrice??
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2020
papermill:
my near death experience was a huge testimony. Just like other normal days, after dinner i went to bed thereafter i started having headache hmm.. my mind was like, it could be a routine stress although my Job was tedious. i tried to sleep hoping it will go off in the morning. not quite an hour i fell asleep and low and behold, my soul left my body within a second.. i saw my boy laying down and my feet crossed and then i saw my wife with my new born child also asleep..immediately i got scared and it was clear to me that i was dead..immediately i had such thought ,i lost control of my soul and seem as if i was in a tunnel moving faster than a speed of light, i tried to stop no way i was very scared and i couldn't look back even though i wanted to but it was beyond my control...then i started crying and was extremely terrified..hmmm whilst moving like a speed of light in a fitted tunnel i sighted a bright light beyond my explanation/imagination with colors never seen before. everything was so fast, all of a sudden i stopped at the middle and i heard a voice said go back .i regain consciousness and open my eyes ..low and behold it was 11am in the morning and crowd was in my house crying...i began to sweat and was scared.. things i wont forget was the light and the voice ... it was so peaceful that i would like to hear that voice again....
are u serious? still want to hear the voice again.

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tyup(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes. In 2006.

I had a severe headache and went into a trance. I can't remember for how long I blacked out, but the feeling of the after-life "was" peaceful. Everything on the other side seemed amplified, from the colours of the flowers, to the waters that flowed through. Saw a multitude of people going here and there, for what exactly? I couldn't and cannot still tell. These humans were different, more like demi-gods. They had great speed and were minding their damn business, and there I was staring with a forlorn look with shivers running down my spine. I looked different. My entire body was white, with a transparent look. I couldn't even feel my body. I felt so light. I had never seen anything strange in my existence. The ethereal body is amazing.

Of a truth, I didn't want to leave, the tranquility was incomparable. I felt something strong-like a rope-pull draw me back into consciousness. I jolted back, and all I saw were loved ones looking teary-eyed expecting my come-back. It was emotional. Leave religion, focus on elevating your spiritual man. You'll do exploits, get wisdom and be more discerning.

If I ever have to be given a chance to relive that moment, I'll give up anything and everything I have to experience it. Nostalgic, ye. smiley

Did you enjoy my story? Well I did, too but it NEVER happened.

Thanks for the rapt attention. wink

I think there's more to this story

it use to happen to anyone who's almost dying but in one way or the other were saved. my mum told me exact story just like urs when she had an operation and it ws looking like she's not gonna survive same with one of our lecturer to

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by bouncin04(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:
I had an experience when I was really sick. I was unconscious and could feel the palms of a little creature clinging unto my back.
I think that was sleep paralysis
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by vizboy(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

It wasn't. Was it night travel?

Yeah..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Leebeedo(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
I got involved in a serious accident driving home after over 30hrs of flight because I was driving and sleeping. It was approximately a 2 hr drive from the airport to my house but I drove into a pond just 5 mins to my house. I almost died oh!

Please, don't drive if you feel sleepy. Park the car and take a quick nap cos the risk is not worth it at all.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Momcherry(f): 5:29pm On May 09, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Yes....long story .

I was 10 years old when this happened long time ago.

Downstairs where I was doing my dishes, landlord son approached me, asked to come upstairs to help with something. As an obedient and respectful young girl, I politely agreed to help, left my dishes and followed him.

He took me to a window, looking down the window there was a zinc being used as a shade to cover a tank containing hot Vaseline as we had a Vaseline company downstairs at the other side of the building.

Landlord son's trouser was on the zinc and his hands couldn't reach the zinc to pick up the trouser. Note he was an hardcore smoker and also a drunkard. He told me he was going to carry me outside the window, while I used my feet to pick up his trousers from the zinc. Fearful and stupid me agreed. He lifted me to the other side of the window, I was on the air while he held unto my hands as I struggled to lift up his trousers with my feet, then suddenly landlord son dropped me, meanwhile there was a tiny hole on the zinc, so as he left my hands, my body forced the hole to break out , piercing my waist deeply with a scratch on my face, I landed to the next floor, almost falling into the tank containing hot Vaseline. Immediately I landed on the ground with my buttocks, I thought I was going to walk out of my body because the building was so high! I was confused, I sat for minutes not moving until I checked the side of my left buttock...I saw my flesh wide opened almost reaching my butt bones, funny part is...the cut was so deep , it took few mins before blood started gushing out. I immediately stood up with pains, hoping the land lord son would come to rescue me. I went outside passing through his mother's shop who experienced my falling but made no attempt to help me. I came outside, saw the landlord son acting like nothing happened with his hands on his waist. Fortunately one of the tenants then who was a nurse saw me and screamed out loud....then everyone came to gather around me. I was rushed to the hospital immediately! I took over 30 injections that same day, I had stitches on my buttocks ( scar is still very visible) and it took me almost a year to walk on my own. My mum almost collapsed, and my dad as well. For this reason, we moved out.

Falling down, felt like that was the end, but thank God I'm alive today and I can walk perfectly now.

That your landlord son is a very heartless soul. God punish him wherever he is. angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Theevilone(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
When I was a teen me and cousins use to wrestle and I always reprent Triple H.

So on that very afternoon I was wrestling one of my cousin so he gave this Chris Jericos smackdown where he sit on ur back and hold ur neck so u will give up , but in my case within some seconds I lost memory ,in fact during that period I passed out , I was unconscious yet he was still holding me he never knew I almost gone, so at. The last moment for me to give up the ghost I struggled effortly the way chickens and strangling man struggle before giving up and I was struggling I was enjoying myself cos I was hiring my head , hands on the wall, bed and the floor , finally I made it from the struggle and before and during the struggle the world turn blackout to me , I was 70% gone.

Another experience was the day I nearly got drown in a river during one December period , I entered canoe with the indigenes of the small town we went to Christmas holiday , so when we got to a particular point I became scared cos the river is massive in size and jumped down from the canoe not knowing that we have gotten to a very deep side, in fact I couldn't do much , I was getting down untill the daughter of the Fisher man who owns the canoe came to my rescue before then I have drank enough water and assuming she didn't come I will go like that cos I can't swim , the river was pulling me back and all my struggles was in vein and till today I still have phobia for water lol .

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by bouncin04(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I had the same experience In 2018
I was alone in our sitting room sleeping on a couch, then I saw my soul (I don't know what to call it) left my body it went outside the balcony look around for few seconds and I was asking myself or my soul was asking itself "am I dead" it came back to my body after wandering in the balcony for few seconds (not up to a minute) immediately the soul was reunited with my body I woke up from sleep. It was a very scary experience I swear. I actually thought I was dead
I think you had a lucid dream
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
No near death experience just weird experiences
1, I fainted in church when we were praying because have not eaten well for days.
It was just like I fell asleep when I opened my eyes,I saw people surrounding me, I was on the floor with my shirt opened and it was wet because of the water they poured on me and I was just so confused I did not know how I fainted I thought I only closed my eyes and that's what I remembered.
Thank God for the good Samaritan that bought me bread and tea grin grin grin.

2, I wanted to go and play ball years back(I loved ball than food) and I was in deep thought I did not realize there was an electric (nepa)wire on the road.I was about reaching the nepa wire when I had this feeling (like I do suddenly feel like I'm repeating a whole process again. It just like a quick trance,it's like deja vu I think) it happened when i was few steps away from the wire and i suddenly felt like have already done what I was doing at that moment before and like have already seen the wire in the short trance so when my head touched something like rope I did not bother looking up to check what it is, I just ran and before I was able to take 3-4 steps there was a loud and frightening sound and everybody around ran out of their houses and they started asking me what happened I was so frightened I couldn't talk and they later accused me of intentionally playing with the wire and they abused my life I felt like crying.

3, the day I would have been brutally injured or probably killed with cutlass by thugs but God saved me Like always because stuff like that do happen to me alot back then,probably because of people I moved with.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by bouncin04(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
I think the closest I've bin is sleep paralysis.. scary tho
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Joshrob(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin...just thought you couldn't have been 2 yrs and have so much memory and coordinates. You woukd have to be at least five to understand what reply happened and remember so well too grin.

As for me, I can barely remember vivid derails of my childhood. Except for the things I loved to wear, eat and my fussiness about hairstyles grin

People are different..
I went to visit an uncle last night year and when I got there I felt inside me that I hv been here before but I did not ask my uncle when I got home I asked my mum if she have taken there before,she said yes when I was a year and few months old.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tyup(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Not much of an NDE, but who knows how it could have ended? cheesy

Those days when youthful exuberance still dey hot for body. I had this fling with this hot girl who happened to be the only child of an army officer. Her mum was late so they only had an househelp staying with them. Her father was really overprotective but he was most times away so twas just the girl and the househelp( It wasn't hard earning her trust). This girl lied to her neighbours I was her cousin. Those nosy bastards later grew suspicious like "how come her cousin only comes when her dad isn't around ? " angry . So they secretly told him about it and he confirmed none of his cousins visit regularly). He didn't ask anything from his daughter . He already had plans to deal with me. He told these snitches to call him the next time I was around.
That faithful day, I went to dz girl's house as usual but my mind wasn't at rest, I had this bad feeling in my guts. To cut it short, I told babe I was leaving after just 15 mins. She was surprised and begged me to wait longer but I refused. She wanted to see me off, but I told her not to bother, this voice was just telling me to get the heck outta there.
I didn't even wait for bike, I started walking to the junction. After some mins of walking, I saw a camo-coloured hilux van with nothing less than 7 soldiers all looking pissed speeding towards dz girl's street. I had no idea. Twas when I got home I saw aunty's msg telling me how her dad brought home his colleagues just few mins to when I left to search the whole house, screaming "where is that boy? I'll kill him today " . It was then I linked everything together. What if they had met me at her house, or what if I had allowed her to see me off? They probably would av given me a lift to their barracks grin

My mum saw me thanking God for my life but she coudn't understand cheesy ... Indeed, I'll forever be grateful to God and my instincts for saving me from untimely death..

Lmao this is the most funny and the real near death ylai if not after death sef grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by funbiano: 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
Mine was 3years ago
.it was raining heavy one and I hide under one place but the rain refuse to stop.So I then decided to go and hide inside one shop. So there was a drainage in the front of the shop and I place one leg on it to cross to the other side, for me to gain assess to the shop.Before I knew it I I was already inside this full drainage. I tried shouting no one heard me.But fortunately for me the sales boy was like where is the woman that was trying to cross the drainage. And when he looked down lo and behold I was struggling not to be carried away by drainage. My sandals are already carried away by the drainage. 3 hefty men carried me out of the drainage. For like 20mins were congratulating me and I was dump folded for like 30mins and started Thanking God.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EternalTruth: 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
Jossyfine:
Twas in 2017, i was electrocuted when having my bath was even 5 months pregnant. Thank God my youngest brother was staying with me then. He heard my shout ran and removed the fuse from the box.Then I dropped on the floor cos I was hanging on the mid air. Meeeen, it was a very scary experience cos I saw myself fazing outta this world.
I just keep thanking God
mehn na so death be?
Assuming your bother didn't remove the fuse you'd have probably died
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
I remember putting me head outside the window of a moving vehicle to look at something we had just passed so I couldn't see what was ahead.

For some reason I returned my head into the vehicle only for us to immediately pass a bus that was so close to ours, we could have brushed it.

It would have ripped a head off clean.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by deltateam: 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
Lastmankc:
Who told you that Pythons are quite harmless? Just pray you won't have contact with an Africa rock python

What I mean by quite harmless is: they are not poisonous. They kill by strangling and swallowing. If you people are 2 or 3 grown men. They don't stand a chance.

Is it not pythons that grace our front page every week?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EternalTruth: 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
Alooone:
I had an accident on my way to an interview...laid unconscious on the road for close to 10mins....thats when i knew there is nothing in this life...sometimes am tempted to go into full atheism...later got the job sha
tempted to go into atheism cos of the experience?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 09, 2020
urchcoded:
Yeah. I almost died, infact I died and saw myself in heaven, I was at the golden gates but the problem was that Jesus, Muhammed and Spiderman couldn't agree on who to usher me into heaven, so they agreed that in all fairness i should be sent back to earth. Then I woke up embarassed
huh

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EternalTruth: 5:44pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes. In 2006.

I had a severe headache and went into a trance. I can't remember for how long I blacked out, but the feeling of the after-life "was" peaceful. Everything on the other side seemed amplified, from the colours of the flowers, to the waters that flowed through. Saw a multitude of people going here and there, for what exactly? I couldn't and cannot still tell. These humans were different, more like demi-gods. They had great speed and were minding their damn business, and there I was staring with a forlorn look with shivers running down my spine. I looked different. My entire body was white, with a transparent look. I couldn't even feel my body. I felt so light. I had never seen anything strange in my existence. The ethereal body is amazing.

Of a truth, I didn't want to leave, the tranquility was incomparable. I felt something strong-like a rope-pull draw me back into consciousness. I jolted back, and all I saw were loved ones looking teary-eyed expecting my come-back. It was emotional. Leave religion, focus on elevating your spiritual man. You'll do exploits, get wisdom and be more discerning.

If I ever have to be given a chance to relive that moment, I'll give up anything and everything I have to experience it. Nostalgic, ye. smiley

Did you enjoy my story? Well I did, too but it NEVER happened.

Thanks for the rapt attention. wink
check the bolded. That was the thing I grab from your fabricated write up
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Lamanii22(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Yes....long story .

I was 10 years old when this happened long time ago.

Downstairs where I was doing my dishes, landlord son approached me, asked to come upstairs to help with something. As an obedient and respectful young girl, I politely agreed to help, left my dishes and followed him.

He took me to a window, looking down the window there was a zinc being used as a shade to cover a tank containing hot Vaseline as we had a Vaseline company downstairs at the other side of the building.

Landlord son's trouser was on the zinc and his hands couldn't reach the zinc to pick up the trouser. Note he was an hardcore smoker and also a drunkard. He told me he was going to carry me outside the window, while I used my feet to pick up his trousers from the zinc. Fearful and stupid me agreed. He lifted me to the other side of the window, I was on the air while he held unto my hands as I struggled to lift up his trousers with my feet, then suddenly landlord son dropped me, meanwhile there was a tiny hole on the zinc, so as he left my hands, my body forced the hole to break out , piercing my waist deeply with a scratch on my face, I landed to the next floor, almost falling into the tank containing hot Vaseline. Immediately I landed on the ground with my buttocks, I thought I was going to walk out of my body because the building was so high! I was confused, I sat for minutes not moving until I checked the side of my left buttock...I saw my flesh wide opened almost reaching my butt bones, funny part is...the cut was so deep , it took few mins before blood started gushing out. I immediately stood up with pains, hoping the land lord son would come to rescue me. I went outside passing through his mother's shop who experienced my falling but made no attempt to help me. I came outside, saw the landlord son acting like nothing happened with his hands on his waist. Fortunately one of the tenants then who was a nurse saw me and screamed out loud....then everyone came to gather around me. I was rushed to the hospital immediately! I took over 30 injections that same day, I had stitches on my buttocks ( scar is still very visible) and it took me almost a year to walk on my own. My mum almost collapsed, and my dad as well. For this reason, we moved out.

Falling down, felt like that was the end, but thank God I'm alive today and I can walk perfectly now.

Omg!!! They are meant to be arrested... What manner of fuckery!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Wiljemz777(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
What has been a near death experience to you?

Mine was when I was a little girl, playing with 2 of my friends of about the same age, we thought it was a good idea to take turns to carry each other on our shoulders.

When it was my turn to climb onto the shoulder of one, I immediately knew it was a bad idea when I got on because, one, I had the fear of heights, and so I couldn't keep still grin

I wanted her to put me down immediately, but we didn't know the easiest way to do that...omg! embarassed
We kept wobbling back and forth because I couldn't keep still out of fear. The other kid was laughing, while I was beside myself with fear embarassed
Lastly, I fell so hard with my stomach slamming on the hard ground with a loud thud ( the most painful experience), I swear, for some seconds I couldn't breathe embarassed

While I was on the ground gasping for air, desperately trying to breathe and fighting to grasp onto life, my two so-called friends were laughing hysterically angry cry
When I was finally able to catch my breath, I cried so loud and hard....I cried ehn cry cry cry then they knew how serious it was.

I swear, I could have died that day and my parents would never have known what killed me.
Of course, they never knew what happened because I never told them. Heck! I never spoke about it ever. I just sucked it up.

As little as I was, I knew I could have died that day because what happened was serious...I just knew :

I have many near death experiences but I will tell this first.
Around year 1998, I and my friends were inside bush looking for rodents (Okete) and I wore a brown jacket that resembled deer’s colour.

I was inside bush meandering ,unknown to me there was a man standing and pointing gun at me thinking I was a deer because of the color of the clothe I wore and the fact that he couldn’t see me well because the bush is thick.

He almost released the trigger when I lifted up my head. He was sweating on the spot because he thought in his heart he could have killed me accidentally.

For that I give glory to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EzzyCarter: 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
tyup:

Lmao this is the most funny and the real near death ylai if not after death sef grin

I'm glad I can laugh about it and not cry each time I remember bro grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ikorodureporta: 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Not much of an NDE, but who knows how it could have ended? cheesy

Those days when youthful exuberance still dey hot for body. I had this fling with this hot girl who happened to be the only child of an army officer. Her mum was late so they only had an househelp staying with them. Her father was really overprotective but he was most times away so twas just the girl and the househelp( It wasn't hard earning her trust). This girl lied to her neighbours I was her cousin. Those nosy bastards later grew suspicious like "how come her cousin only comes when her dad isn't around ? " angry . So they secretly told him about it and he confirmed none of his cousins visit regularly). He didn't ask anything from his daughter . He already had plans to deal with me. He told these snitches to call him the next time I was around.
That faithful day, I went to dz girl's house as usual but my mind wasn't at rest, I had this bad feeling in my guts. To cut it short, I told babe I was leaving after just 15 mins. She was surprised and begged me to wait longer but I refused. She wanted to see me off, but I told her not to bother, this voice was just telling me to get the heck outta there.
I didn't even wait for bike, I started walking to the junction. After some mins of walking, I saw a camo-coloured hilux van with nothing less than 7 soldiers all looking pissed speeding towards dz girl's street. I had no idea. Twas when I got home I saw aunty's msg telling me how her dad brought home his colleagues just few mins to when I left to search the whole house, screaming "where is that boy? I'll kill him today " . It was then I linked everything together. What if they had met me at her house, or what if I had allowed her to see me off? They probably would av given me a lift to their barracks grin

My mum saw me thanking God for my life but she coudn't understand cheesy ... Indeed, I'll forever be grateful to God and my instincts for saving me from untimely death..

no b small escape cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tyup(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
Kevinsamba:
I too was at home alone one day
Sleeping actually when I Got a resounding slap on my right cheek my head felt heavy after some minutes I got up and was still alone I became afraid instanta. And you know the funny thing is that the cheek that received the slap was the cheek I was sleeping on therefore it wasn't even possible for someone to slap me on it.

Oorooo grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by emusmithyy(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2020
membranus:

What's your own problem about all these accidental experiences? We are enjoying it, we are learning new things.

If you want NDE go and read Psychology textbooks or religious testimonies, dem full there berekete.

I know, Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EternalTruth: 5:48pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

Mine was when I was admitted in the hospital. I wanted to run but found myself collapsing to unconsciousness which might well have led to death.
I realized something important: this flesh(body) is attracted to sin but it would decay and it would be the poor soul that would suffer for it. I felt bad about it.

Another was when I went to check the poultry. There was electric bulb. I touched it and was shocked for close to 30 seconds at least. I was given milk to drink.

Yet another was when I was being fed yam while asleep. I swallowed the yam and was rushed to hospital. I vomited blood.
Never feed a child that is feeling sleepy. It's dangerous.

I realized something important: this flesh(body) is attracted to sin but it would decay and it would be the poor soul that would suffer for it. I felt bad about it.
Gbam.
Subjecting the flesh against lustful cravings isn't an easy one.
God will help us

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by akinbodma(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2020
That’s 2012,
We went for a night show, around 2am I’m already tired of the crowed and standing for hours because I want to watch artists perform live, I left the show and headed home, it started raining, heavily, water filled the road, all canals already filled up, the water on the road reach my knee, walking through the walk lane slowly not knowing that one covert for covering the deep gutter had been removed fell into the subway, glad I spread my hands and quickly pull myself up, I stood over there for almost 30 minutes thinking what could have happened to me if my hands were straight up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.