Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? (45157 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
DIIGZ:
I am trying dear but finding love isn't easy, that's the only challenge I have for now, as no one want to introduce someone that won't hear as their hubby

Bro, please... joke apart, is this real?.. During my own time this is not what I saw
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
DIIGZ:

This is what happen to me in 2002,i was in coma for 17 days. It was after 17 days I jolted back to life, the injection they gave me and everything done to revive me has effect on me today, nearly paralyze my right leg. It made me hearing impaired as well.

Please gist me all about it..am interested
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Didi2d:
Mine happened some years back, I and a friend went to watch a football match in a popular local football pitch back then.
On our way I discovered an elderly woman pointing at us so I immediately told my friend we need to leave this place, but before we could make any step we heard a shout. You won't believe, we were tagged armed robbers, the elderly woman claimed we are amongst the robbers that robbed her in the night.

Jungle justice was about taken place, but God saved us.

Omoh go for Thanksgiving oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.