Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry (6714 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 2:16pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your help on this matter. I have a girlfriend and she is from Nsukka and I am from anambra I love the and but she is always misbehaving whenever I touch her. She told me she don't know what is love again after her first guy broke her heart. The guy was leaving abroad and wanted to Marry her but later quit her, same thing happen with the second guy and third guy. I thought I will make her understand all guys are not the same she keep "All guys are the same". But she later accepted that she loves me too. I propose to her that I want to marry her and she accepted but the problem is that she has hot temper. Whenever she is angry she will rain all sort of insult on me. She always block me on WhatsApp each time we have misunderstanding for 4 times since I knew her. Please what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?
i think I've met this person. .. what's her English name?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
Briller:

Lol. I was gonna say that but didn't want to be seen as a biased ethnocentric. Walahi, those chics need some whipping. I'm wondering if it's anger or rudeness emanating from the mentality that they cannot be intimated.
bros no cap..
very rude... stubborn. jealous.. wicked. hot tempered. very rebellious set of people. I'm talking from experience. avoid those people with your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
Wayne4uall:
Y is it that most girls from nsukka are always with anger issues... embarassed
All of their girls i swear. I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by ITbomb(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
Upon all these, you still begin your sentence with "My girlfriend"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Wayne4uall(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2020
Briller:

Lol. I was gonna say that but didn't want to be seen as a biased ethnocentric. Walahi, those chics need some whipping. I'm wondering if it's anger or rudeness emanating from the mentality that they cannot be intimated.

Wow... I hav dated two girls from there currently with one, to be In relationship them is not easy you have to be strong or else they will manipulate you,
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Wayne4uall(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
gamapoy539:

All of their girls i swear. I'm talking from experience.

Na wa o, so I am not the only one.. They have a soft heart but when it comes to kolomentality they be number one
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Wow... I hav dated two girls from there currently with one, to be In relationship them is not easy you have to be strong or else they will manipulate you,
Lol they're good pretenders. good at mind games

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Na wa o, so I am not the only one.. They have a soft heart but when it comes to kolomentality they be number one
Lmao you don't know them well. always use your brain man.. forget the soft heart theatrics, it's all pretence. They're snakes.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Karlifate: 3:22pm On May 09, 2020
Juell:
Reason why boyfriend 1,2,and 3 ran away... My brother, have you tried cautioning her? If you have and she's still like this you know what to do. If she can't respect you now that you're single, imagine what will happen when you get married.
He wants to become the hero.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Wayne4uall(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
gamapoy539:

Lmao you don't know them well. always use your brain man.. forget the soft heart theatrics is all pretence. They're snakes.

I am not surprised... With all what u said.. U are right
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
illicit:

lol i relate. there was a day my ex called me errand boy because we were at a table and an elderly man asked me to help him get recharge card which I obliged. The man is a friend to my landlord. na so she vex comot there after my explanation and apologies.

she just dey call me errand boy errand boy for two days until I was forced to make her leave because I will never beat her
She lacks manners And respect. reason why she chritened you errand boy. i would've dumped her sorry ass right there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by illicit(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
gamapoy539:

She lacks manners And respect. reason why she chritened you errand boy. i would've dumped her sorry ass right there.

hmm yeah well I later dumped her but for other reasons.
she was nice in other aspects but she can be rude as Bleep especially unexpectedly. I got used to it but the day she told me she wants a me and my hubby marriage was when I gave her d boot
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
illicit:

hmm yeah well I later dumped her but for other reasons.
she was nice in other aspects but she can be rude as Bleep especially unexpectedly. I got used to it but the day she told me she wants a me and my hubby marriage was when I gave her d boot
Lmao hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Danhumprey: 3:55pm On May 09, 2020
ITbomb:
Upon all these, you still begin your sentence with "My girlfriend"
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BornToSucced(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your help on this matter. I have a girlfriend and she is from Nsukka and I am from anambra I love the and but she is always misbehaving whenever I touch her. She told me she don't know what is love again after her first guy broke her heart. The guy was leaving abroad and wanted to Marry her but later quit her, same thing happen with the second guy and third guy. I thought I will make her understand all guys are not the same she keep "All guys are the same". But she later accepted that she loves me too. I propose to her that I want to marry her and she accepted but the problem is that she has hot temper. Whenever she is angry she will rain all sort of insult on me. She always block me on WhatsApp each time we have misunderstanding for 4 times since I knew her. Please what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?

Learn from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Juell(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
Karlifate:

He wants to become the hero.
U can't change someone's not ready to change.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by asahnwaKC: 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Insult her back now...like call her aboundoned property...so she knows how it feels... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Karlifate: 4:31pm On May 09, 2020
Juell:
U can't change someone's not ready to change.
He doesn't know that. Let him learn from & by his own experience.

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Homeboiy: 5:37pm On May 09, 2020
Wayne4uall:
Y is it that most girls from nsukka are always with anger issues... embarassed

how many have u met that is like that?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Homeboiy: 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
Briller:

Your talking rubbish and u know.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gift2xl: 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
Red flag's, may day may day...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Homeboiy: 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
gamapoy539:

Lmao you don't know them well. always use your brain man.. forget the soft heart theatrics, it's all pretence. They're snakes.

Rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by padi94(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2020
Now OP you hv seen why the other guys left her... so does guys way jakpa them no get sense abi??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Hebrave(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2020
she needs deliverance and also proper counseling from a certified therapist. Also try to find out why the other guys left and if it centers around the same reason, then this buttress the fact that she is in dire need of the aforementioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Ishilove: 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
I guess we now know why her relationships keep failing. When you break up with her now she will be crying that her village people are on her matter, meanwhile it's her bad character that is the real village people.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Briller: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
Homeboiy:

Your talking rubbish and u know.

No harm meant dear. I know very well what I am saying. Have seen it severally, I mean severally from friends and colleagues. The divorce rate is also very high among their women. Ironically, their guys are totally different. Level headed and accomodating.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gamapoy539: 9:27pm On May 09, 2020
Briller:

No harm meant dear. I know very well what I am saying. Have seen it severally, I mean severally from friends and colleagues. The divorce rate is also very high among their women. Ironically, their guys are totally different. Level headed and accomodating.
lol he'll never accept the bitter truth cos he's from nsukka.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Kido90(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
You now have a fair idea why the previous guys left. You can't change that attitude of hers. Decide if you can endure the insults now and always or you take a walk like the others.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by joceey(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
she has bad behaviour and character that is why are suitors continue to dump her like a banana peel ,you better dump her before she break your head with bottle...............runnnnnn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by WinkWrld: 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
If u want to live long. You had beter let her go asap. Thats a serious red flag

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by fuwaski(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2020
illicit:

alright. there is no perfect person, she may have some other characters which another girl that won't abuse u lacks....
Ok so maybe u can try and curtail some things u do to her that makes her mad
See mumu o. Ode ni! How can u give such an advice? Haven't you heard how this ladies kill men after marriage? See i go vex for u o! Wetin be love and perfection. u go join the word curtail. lubbish! Bible talk am: man go love, girl go dey submissive.
U want this guy to marry fire, terror, lion, scorpion, Emeka of his time, d edaboski bordoski okwaya? She has not gotten over her oversea boyfriend abi lover. Forget her jare unless u r ready for Apams
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BonPatrick(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2020
Thanks
joceey:
she has bad behaviour and character that is why are suitors continue to dump her like a banana peel ,you better dump her before she break your head with bottle...............runnnnnn lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] / My Husband Tried Me With His Friend, And I Fell Flat / Check Out This Lady's Raunchy Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.