Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14755 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by LordShiva97(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

You are a bloody yoruba woman, intent on divide and rule for your 2023 aspiration.

One guy once predicted here that before 2022 there will be 100s of sponsored yoruba agents, promoting divide and rule in the SE and SS.

If na lie, why you no bring your interbal family problems come online here since every family has internal squabbles?

No dey deceive yourself. Keep shut, you sound more intelligent that way.

Sir, you'll have to agree with me that your point will have more credibility, sound more convincing and intelligent if you counter the 5 points she raised in her post with logical and well structured rebuttals, all these counter arguments that overlooks the points and arguments and instead focuses on personal attacks won't achieve anything.

Thanks undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz, I've seen the reason why Ojokwu wife wasn't voted for In senatorial elections
you can see what ever reason you want that's actually your problem,if you're not born with Igbo blood running in your veins we don't consider you to be Igbo,if your or mama papa na from another tribe,we don't also consider you a real Igbo......so you went to marry a Fulani woman and you want us to see her as Igbo?? Never..
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
Justice35:
because he said its committed by Igbo's from anambra you are now encountering him,if he had said Igbo's from Enugu or ebonyi you would have believed him......afonja man.

You are just ranting. My submission is barefaced reality and secondly crimes in Rivers state are committed by them including him Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Read well to know that the section was duly recognised as Igbo has its bearing in Abia state.
But it's still Rivers State. Now reread your post that I quoted
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:

The truth is that Wike didn't change the name of the stadium..
it's not a state owned facility, the prerogative lies with the FG not Wike

stop deceiving yourself with lies

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/rivers-names-stadium-road-after-gowon/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Hotice085: 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

from the what?
from your chukwu okike abiamq ipob library.
PH city is not an Igbo city,
case closed

No oh! From the historical library of Rabbi Nnamdi KANU...men I no fit laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
ludd2018:
Igbos don't claim river state but River state is Biafra from time immemorial. River state was a creation of Hausa fulanis after the war . There are Igbos in River state and when Biafra comes we 'll go with our cousins in so called River state . Note the original name for Port Harcourt is Igweocha an Igbo name.

Why not go there and tell them that they are biafra let them reset your head back to your father's compound.

Cousin demmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
mabea:
But it's still Rivers State. Now reread your post that I quoted

my post was in order...Mr.

You are the confused one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Sunshineg5(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

You no get sense, anyway you be yoruba but I'll try again.

My first comment was on a thread where one of your brother was insulting other southerners and claiming that 'Abiawa' from oshogbo founded Abia state, minorityopinion your brother was also on that thread masturbating his small d1ckie to weakness. Aboy claimed to come from bonny with his smell ewedu mouth odour. grin

I created this monicker to call out mydd's hypocrisy of not closing the thread as anti-SE and SS insult flew everywhere but always closed anti-yoruba thread within 5 minutes. He later shut the thread and hid the comment.

This the screenshot of my first comment, it is hidden, so i no create username because of this yoruba eliza nurse wey don enter menopsuse.

Watin concern me with your life story like this

#always resist the urge to Salaye cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Princesaha: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Some people are Olodo oo. Amarabae is not denying her Igboness but only saying what we all know all these while. Ipob should stop all these their attachee by force on people that does not care about them. We want an only Igbo nation and not another Mini Nigeria, period.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz, I've seen the reason why Ojokwu wife wasn't voted for In senatorial elections

Remove Ojukwu out of your madness.

He died well, such can't be said of Awolowo and awoism.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by sammyj: 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin shocked Delusion is the greatest enemy of man. Asari himself said his mother is Igbo which is why he identified with your piggy ideology. Let the lady be abi na by force ni.
MetaPhysical:
Is Asari not from Rivers?
Asari identifies as Igboman. He said his mother is Igbo.

Look Amarabae, let Dede2 see this writeup. You said PH is not Igweocha. Is that so? Im copying him. grin

cc
Dedetwo
Dede2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That will only pain me if I'm what you claim. South East need South south so bad and we will be fool to be swayed by your gimmicks.

South East land no pass 5 states

Dirty yoruba tench for your corner for oshogbo. Your opinion no dey needed. If you carry your uglg genes come my land come do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

To all my people I say meka maka su wenem.

Make all this Yoruba liars no deceive una.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
[quote join Biafra, I don't no where you guys come with the term attached by force......you don't need us and we don't need you guys either.[/quote]So you have pure Igbos and diluted ones?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 10, 2020
Justice35:
nobody is attaching your SS to Biafra, kanu suggested a referendum ( thou we the pure Igbo's in the east are still opposing it) for the SS to decide,he never said you must join Biafra, I don't no where you guys come with the term attached by force......you don't need us and we don't need you guys either.

Why throwing Referendum to SS?

Did they tell him they want to leave Nigeria?

Kanu and foolishness are like 5 and 6.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

You no get sense, anyway you be yoruba but I'll try again.

My first comment was on a thread where one of your brother was insulting other southerners and claiming that 'Abiawa' from oshogbo founded Abia state, minorityopinion your brother was also on that thread masturbating his small d1ckie to weakness. Aboy claimed to come from bonny with his smell ewedu mouth odour. grin

I created this monicker to call out mydd's hypocrisy of not closing the thread as anti-SE and SS insult flew everywhere but always closed anti-yoruba thread within 5 minutes. He later shut the thread and hid the comment.

This the screenshot of my first comment, it is hidden, so i no create username because of this yoruba eliza nurse wey don enter menopsuse.

The thread was not anti SS

I stated clearly South south tribes were already ahead of igbos in civilization.

Also the South south taught igbos about commerce, trade and marketing like food crops, kidnapping other igbos to sell at bonny and I brought out my reference.

Everyone that was on the thread can testify to this, you're a bloody liar! Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

But this thread is about SS and SS.. Why are you lumping Yoruba's into this?

Mister Yoruba, na yoruba misfit brothers start thread, na we go finsh am.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
AceRoot:

Pardon my indulgence, but to come across someone from Asa-Ndoki clans talk about the dichotomy of SE and parts SS so much without intrigue or linkage, is disparaging.

I am also from the Asa-Ndoki axis, though haven't had the pleasure of living there.
No her grouse is not against south east but against IPOB

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The thread was not anti SS

I stated clearly South south tribes were already ahead of igbos in civilization.

Also the South south taught igbos about commerce, trade and marketing like food crops, kidnapping other igbos to sell at bonny and I brought out my reference.

Everyone that was on the thread can testify to this, you're a bloody liar! Shame!

yoruba scoundrel claiming 'we ss'. But you loved it because it was anti-Ibo. Anyway I got it thrown into the thrash can.

You are from rivers abi? Oya translate 'Kanka su wenebadu'.

Him go dodge the question now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.

People from the underlisted states are fond of claiming other people's state by creating new moniker.

Inferiority complex is their second name.

Are you one of them?
I don't engaged on pointless argument, screen shot where I said I'm from anambra or stay deaf and dumb forever.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

What do you mean by tracing with k-leg ? Rather its the ikwerres that are changing ethnicity with k-leg

Ikwerre is a recognised ethnic group who migrated from Benin to their present location. I didn't read about Igbo inside such history.

Be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

thanks for the question
1, if you read my number one point, you will see where I stated that the only little affinity to Igbo cause in Rivers are from egbemas and asa NDOKIS because we have our people in the south east,
so Oriaku Amarachi is a proud Igbo Lolo who is looking forward to a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.

2, my answer is simple, let them be and leave them alone.
you don't force yourself on people, you allow the people as a whole to come.
Igbo identity should not be trampled by Igbos just to please these minorities

Words on stone.

Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
So if people like Ikwerre and Etche/ekpeye dissociate themselves from being Igbo, Ndoki/Asa people are doin same too?
wonders shall never end!
Oyigbo people that crossed from Abia state and settled in Ogoni land are now rejecting Igbo?
Sister am From rivers state and i tell you that you're an Igbo subgroup, there's nothing like Rivers state anywhere...
Only 3 Groups which are:
Igbo group(Ikwerre, etche, Ndoki, ogba, asa, ekpeye)
Ijaw group(Kalabari, okrika, Ibani, Andoni, etc.
Ogoni group.

As a rivers man i call you a liar and spit on your lying ass.

Thank you my brother....diyelu! Meka o!

Enough of this yoruba meddlesomeness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Why throwing Referendum to SS?

Did they tell him they want to leave Nigeria?

Kanu and foolishness are like 5 and 6.
shatap....did they tell you they don't want to leave Afonja........

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

my post was in order...Mr.

You are the confused one.
Really, anyway I know who you are and it's not always a good idea to quote you in the first place. Never you claim there are no igbos I Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
So if people like Ikwerre and Etche/ekpeye dissociate themselves from being Igbo, Ndoki/Asa people are doin same too?
wonders shall never end!
Oyigbo people that crossed from Abia state and settled in Ogoni land are now rejecting Igbo?
Sister am From rivers state and i tell you that you're an Igbo subgroup, there's nothing like Rivers state anywhere...
Only 3 Groups which are:
Igbo group(Ikwerre, etche, Ndoki, ogba, asa, ekpeye)
Ijaw group(Kalabari, okrika, Ibani, Andoni, etc.
Ogoni group.

As a rivers man i call you a liar and spit on your lying ass.

She didn't deny Igbo.

She stated clearly about Ikwerre and their Character plus Ikwerre unlimited and pure hatred against Igbos. Ikwerre man hates an Igbo man with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:44pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ikwerre is a recognised ethnic group who migrated from Benin to their present location. I didn't read about Igbo inside such history.

Be guided.

Yoruba misfit agbero, face your rotten ibadan. Oil drinkers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 10, 2020
mabea:
Really, anyway I know who you are and it's not always a good idea to quote you in the first place. Never you claim there are no igbos I Rivers State.

There are no Igbos in Rivers state. Asa/ndoki lies its root in Abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Ekiti Laywers Storm NSCDC Headquarters, Seek Justice For Assaulted Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.