Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14741 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
Justice35:
shatap....did they tell you they don't want to leave Afonja........

They have states times without number that they are not interested in biafra.

Why forcing your Idea on them?

Igbos aren't known to be dictatorial.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
Justice35:
I don't engaged on pointless argument, screen shot where I said I'm from anambra or stay deaf and dumb forever.

Stop attaching SS by force .

U no get region and state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
Princesaha:
Some people are Olodo oo. Amarabae is not denying her Igboness but only saying what we all know all these while. Ipob should stop all these their attachee by force on people that does not care about them. We want an only Igbo nation and not another Mini Nigeria, period.
chukwu gozie GI odogwu nwoke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 10, 2020

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

Yoruba misfit agbero, face your rotten ibadan. Oil drinkers.

You have no character. You just created a moniker today and claim ahoada,. Tomorrow you will create another one and claim Ibibio.

LMAO.

Very pathetic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
Princesaha:
Some people are Olodo oo. Amarabae is not denying her Igboness but only saying what we all know all these while. Ipob should stop all these their attachee by force on people that does not care about them. We want an only Igbo nation and not another Mini Nigeria, period.
Exactly. I hate this IPOB group with passion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
It is because many of you Igbos are too foolish. I never witnessed Kaduna trivals but today though I have many amazing n wonderful Igbo friends I schooled with I already built up negative mindset on Igbos I now encounter.

All because an Ijaw man lost election, the Ijaw was selected to be VP by a Yoruba man. It was this same Yoruba that protested to ensure he was made the president. No one complained about their choice when they supported but only Igbos want to have their head bxos they withdrew their support.

When the consequences of your relentless daily insult on the 2 tribes larger than yours start manifesting you'll cry victim forgetting you started it. Igbos shoukd know it is foolhardy for you to think your 8 years of daily relentless unprovoked insult will be of no consequences.

are you in any way threatening the Igbo's?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by murphyibiam15(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

from the what?
from your chukwu okike abiamq ipob library.
PH city is not an Igbo city,
case closed
Which language is spoken in pH, generally is Igbo...pH is an Igbo city , case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

I'll ask the mod to block you from seeing my post. You're a nuisance.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You have no character. You just created a moniker today and claim ahoada,. Tomorrow you will create another one and claim Ibibio.

LMAO.

Very pathetic.

Yoruba close mouth, you are not creative, your talkie na broken record already.
No be you be 'we ss' minorityopinion?

Even for una food na only amala and ewedu, nothing else, no creativity whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ikwerre is a recognised ethnic group who migrated from Benin to their present location. I didn't read about Igbo inside such history.

Be guided.

From what I read ikwerre is a sub Igbo group in the Niger Delta, and they speak ikwerre an Igbo dialect

And these will forever be of the ikwerres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
My brother i don't know why this people keep rejecting their roots oo...
if not for state creation, Ikwerre would have been in Abia state, Etche will be in Imo state and ekpeye in delta state....wetin dem for talk.
Me am ftom Okrika in Rivers state but we identify ourselves with the Ijaw in bayelsa through IYC.
Why is it hard for the Igbo groups in Rivers state to do likewise?
Thunder fire them fire river state...
A fellow rivers man is not my brother oo
An Ijaw man from bayelsa or river is more of a brother to me.
By the time they realise their mistakes it'll be too late.

Nonsense!

Good you are Identifying.

Nobody needs Ikwerre again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

From what I read ikwerre is a sub Igbo group in the Niger Delta, and they speak ikwerre an Igbo dialect

And these will forever be of the ikwerres

Lol, you are really too low.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Go to Ogbakor Ikwerre website, Facebook page or history by amadi and get their true history.

I don't read wiki edited make up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

There are no Igbos in Rivers state. Asa/ndoki lies its root in Abia state.
Abia state and Rivers which one is older?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Ojiofor: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Adiola:
don't let amadioha visit you and your family ,if your so called south east husband sees this rubbish u posted here , your marriage is in deep mess

Are you sure the person you mentioned is even a woman?
In Nairaland anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Odingo1:
Referendum will solve this matter, Rivers State is part of Biafra until they decide to pull out through voting.

Ikwerre, Oyibos, Etches, Ndokis, Elemes and Ekpeyes are Igbo people in Rivers state while in Delta State, Anioma, Ika and Igbanke in Edo State are also Igbo people. The can deny their Igbo heritage due to Nigeria politics but they know that they are Igbos because they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo and practice Igbo culture.
please lets do away with this mentality of SS being our brothers, the only pure igbos i know are those in the east,anybody claiming Igbo outside SE is a counterfeit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
It is because many of you Igbos are too foolish. I never witnessed Kaduna trivals but today though I have many amazing n wonderful Igbo friends I schooled with I already built up negative mindset on Igbos I now encounter.

All because an Ijaw man lost election, the Ijaw was selected to be VP by a Yoruba man. It was this same Yoruba that protested to ensure he was made the president. No one complained about their choice when they supported but only Igbos want to have their head bxos they withdrew their support.

When the consequences of your relentless daily insult on the 2 tribes larger than yours start manifesting you'll cry victim forgetting you started it. Igbos shoukd know it is foolhardy for you to think your 8 years of daily relentless unprovoked insult will be of no consequences.

Shut your dirty amala mouth, yorubas are not larger than Ibos. They are everywhere on the face of this earth, you can',t be more than them with your useless states of oshogbo, oyo, etc.

It is the reason why you have remained in the doldrum of opposition for years till 2015. Now you dey beat chest like Afonja gorilla. Yoruba be like yahoo boy wey just collect him first takings. Noise too much.

2023 dey come, make we see where una go see vote. Afterall una no dey never ever support our resource control.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 10, 2020
Very beautiful thread, pls I'd like more igbos to be educated on this and understand that these people are very igbophobic.

I stay in port harcourt and I've had many personal confrontation with these people. They bear Igbo names, bastardize the Igbo language and yet still claim that they are not igbos. And am fine with that, they can be what ever they want to be but the problem now is that IPOB WON'T STOP RUBBING IGBOS IN THE MUD BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE PLUS WHEN THESE PEOPLE COMMIT CRIMES THEY ARE STILL TAGGED IGBO BECAUSE THEY BEAR IGBO NAMES.

THEY TAKE OUR SPOTS IN GOVERNMENT E.G EMEFIELE THE CBN GOVERNOR AND WE LET THEM BECAUSE WE WANT TO CREATE A FALSE SS/SE UNITY.

THEY ALTERNATE BETWEEN BEEN IGBO AND NOT WHEN IT FAVOURS THEM. TILL TODAY THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOT GIVEN US BACK OUR PROPERTIES, THE HOUSE AM LIVING IN IS ONE OF THE ABANDONED PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN REFURBISHED BY THE NEW OWNER.

I am so angry right now because igbos are being insulted because of the foolishness of ipob members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

She's Igbo
her tribe(Ndoki) are igbo people who migrated from Abia state.
if not for divide and rule and state creation Ikwerre would have been part of Ngwa in abia state.
What would they have said?

She said so and she didn't deny Igbo. An Ikwerre hates Igbo man to the last. Is that the kind of people to put towards ndigbo.

They said they are now ethnic nationality and not Igbo .

She only stated that Ikwerre should be left alone since they are now a full ethnicity.

According to Ikwerre history, they said they migrated from Benin to their present location and aren't Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
mabea:
Abia state and Rivers which one is older?
Root in Abia state?
What does that mean to you Mr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 1:02pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

If not I'm afraid of ban. I would have given you the reply you deserve.

Mumu man with inferior complex, anyone that doesn't support ipob is Ewedu man, most igbo don't even believe in one biafra because its the same criminals that will govern it.

Get a dictionary or go on net and search for minority opinion. Low self esteem is really killing you, you're no better than Nnamdi Kanu and your grandfathers during the civil war. They instill hate and lies into you as a child.

They also started the aggression but they are always playing victim card. Bleep at of here. SS is not part of Igbo land!

Keep shut dirty boy, you don tire to claim 'we ss'? Why you dey take style pick race. Typical yoruba man. grin

I sabi una mumu button, our people say na when person angry, him dey vomit truth wey dey him mind.

You don cast yourself already. If na your papa born you come elele or igwurita come talk this your rubbish, make I mend you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

[s]Keep shut dirty boy, you don tire to claim 'we ss'? Why you dey take style pick race.
I sabi una mumu button, our people say na when person angry, him dey vomit truth wey dey him mind.

You don cast yourself already. If na your papa born you come elele or igwurita come talk this your rubbish, make I mend you. grin[/s]
You're a mumu man

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwunneWike: 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Lol...painment wan kill am.. grin

I dey follow you now. Abeg follow back. Your conehead go dey sweet to konk once in a while. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

She said so and she didn't deny Igbo. An Ikwerre hates Igbo man to the last. Is that the kind of people to put towards ndigbo.

They said they are now ethnic nationality and not Igbo .

She only stated that Ikwerre should be left alone since they are now a full ethnicity.

According to Ikwerre history, they said they migrated from Benin to their present location and aren't Igbos.
Ok now i get, but her post initially looked anti-igbo...
The Ikwerre people are gonna regret alot.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by NwaAro: 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

MinorityOpinion,

What's your ethnic group? pardon my curiosity.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
Ardar:
Very beautiful thread, pls I'd like more igbos to be educated on this and understand that these people are very igbophobic.

I stay in port harcourt and I've had many personal confrontation with these people. They bear Igbo names, bastardize the Igbo language and yet still claim that they are not igbos. And am fine with that, they can be what ever they want to be but the problem now is that IPOB WON'T STOP RUBBING IGBOS IN THE MUD BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE PLUS WHEN THESE PEOPLE COMMIT CRIMES THEY ARE STILL TAGGED IGBO BECAUSE THEY BEAR IGBO NAMES.

THEY TAKE OUR SPOTS IN GOVERNMENT E.G EMEFIELE THE CBN GOVERNOR AND WE LET THEM BECAUSE WE WANT TO CREATE A FALSE SS/SE UNITY.

THEY ALTERNATE BETWEEN BEEN IGBO AND NOT WHEN IT FAVOURS THEM. TILL TODAY THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOT GIVEN US BACK OUR PROPERTIES, THE HOUSE AM LIVING IN IS ONE OF THE ABANDONED PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN REFURBISHED BY THE NEW OWNER.

I am so angry right now because igbos are being insulted because of the foolishness of ipob members.
thank you sis

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.