Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) (16768 Views)

How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2020
Elimon:
Some of those accounts are handled by guys...in disguise
quickest way to weed out such dudes is to request for video chat cheesy.watch out the excuse they will give u grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Deicide: 10:39pm On May 10, 2020
During this lockdown Instagram live Na something else o grin watin girls go do for 10k hmm

2 Likes

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Zabiboy: 10:41pm On May 10, 2020

Its clear that sex is all these girls can offer...They know it and are proud( a pity) of it.
Now, you as a man, are you proud of yourself wasting your productive time watching nonentities??....THATS THE QUESTION...
Everything they are offering ( sex, vjay etc) are all cheap...
So As a MAN these things shouldn't be in your mind now....
Different strokes for different folks tho.

GL cool

5 Likes

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:51pm On May 10, 2020
Scientists:

They are very lucky to have them as Girlfriends. If those girls twerk on your dick eeh. Kai!

But stay away from them when it is time to make family

Girls can't twerk if dick is inside them. They become paralyzed

2 Likes

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by leosahm(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2020
Na u sabi wetin u dy find
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Allsingles: 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
You that's following them, where are you following them to if not hellfire.

1 Like

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Hisduchess(f): 11:23pm On May 10, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Please, nairalanders, Is it possible to make Heaven when following these girls?

You are now worst than stupidity in clout chasing lately.go get a life Mr self-servicer
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Thryphosa(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2020
I didn't see Tacha there!
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Nova1988(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2020
uniqueuser:
THAT WHY I DELETED MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ONLY TWITTER REMAIN.

Guy na Twitter worst pass if you don't believe me check the following handles:
Ms_diamondjones
#pussyoncoke
Exoticaslim

After you have seen all these you will go back to your IGsmiley

1 Like

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Chimasoka: 12:58am On May 11, 2020
Don't Be A 40 Seconds Man | Go From 40 Seconds 40 Minutes Man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOkAKMFPag
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by pansophist(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2020
Look at the nonsense you follow on Instagram. You're lost, and I hope that that you haven't also passed the door of redemption. You've fallen into the dark hole of your vice, and it has taken hold of you, that you're not even conscious of how low you have fallen deep into the sea of sexual immorality, but proudly identify with it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5798957/life-turning-upside-down#88539407

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:48am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

I am seeking advice
you are not serious. You better don't RemOve them
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:49am On May 11, 2020
uniqueuser:
so how do you want them to eat?
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:51am On May 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
DAUGHTERS of JEZEBEL
I was about to ASk you about movie CAStinG in L.A
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:54am On May 11, 2020
Elimon:
Some of those accounts are handled by guys...in disguise
you mean PimPS?
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:55am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

No they are female. You watch them live.

You see I_am khaji Puella_sexy and Pearlsavage. Those girls are dangerous
explain
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:02am On May 11, 2020
killbill95:

lol guy I don't go der anymore, if at all I wan go I go sub mid night browsing with airtel. That IG is additive
I SeaRChed *426# and didn't see AnythinG
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:09am On May 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Its clear that sex is all these girls can offer...They know it and are proud( a pity) of it.
Now, you as a man, are you proud of yourself wasting your productive time watching nonentities??....THATS THE QUESTION...
Everything they are offering ( sex, vjay etc) are all cheap...
So As a MAN these things shouldn't be in your mind now....
Different strokes for different folks tho.

GL cool

you don't know them enough to decide
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:51am On May 11, 2020
uniqueuser:
But why?They both are useful social media accounts but have their unique use.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2020
uniqueuser:

Twitter is even worst. Contents are not regulated over there. It all comes back to ur conviction to engage or not to engae in an act.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Scientists(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2020
Casper21:

Aah how old are u pls
Older than you
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Scientists(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2020
Elimon:
I said some man....might be few...but at least one or two
Yes. Definitely

1 Like

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Scientists(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Girls can't twerk if dick is inside them. They become paralyzed
You never jam.

1 Like

Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Scientists(m): 6:27am On May 11, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are now worst than stupidity in clout chasing lately.go get a life Mr self-servicer

Sweetheart, I want to fuc.k you. Where can we meet.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:35am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

You never jam.

Any girl that can do taht has probbaly taken more than 500 different dicks in her lifetime and her walls are so wide, she probably doesn't feel anything from penetration. I wouldn't want to jam that.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Scientists(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Any girl that can do taht has probbaly taken more than 500 different dicks in her lifetime and her walls are so wide, she probably doesn't feel anything from penetration. I wouldn't want to jam that.

My own is, "Bleep and Go" No time for love
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:37am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

My own is, "Bleep and Go" No time for love

Bleep quality tight puss, yes.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Jerkules: 9:30am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

Hahaha. My brother, I go there only on Fridays
But can't the videos be converted to lower quality
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Jerkules: 9:40am On May 11, 2020
killbill95:

lol guy I don't go der anymore, if at all I wan go I go sub mid night browsing with airtel. That IG is additive
Very very once I subscribe I want to see the latest ass videos
and then there's tundeednut
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by Brunicekid(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Please, nairalanders, Is it possible to make Heaven when following these girls?
Please unfollow them all.
Re: See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) by uniqueuser(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2020
Nova1988:

Guy na Twitter worst pass if you don't believe me check the following handles: Ms_diamondjones #pussyoncoke Exoticaslim
After you have seen all these you will go back to your IGsmiley
Bia OP no spoil me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Career Women Are Prone To Divorce: True? / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.