Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (56792 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by CaptainFM1: 7:13am On May 11, 2020
This thing na our red palm oil and lemon na.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by DeNovo: 7:14am On May 11, 2020
Sweetpopcorn:

https://thenationonlineng.net/madagascars-covid-19-cure-drugs-sent-to-nigeria/

The capitalist WEST would not be happy with a natural (and cheap) Cure for COVID 19! This is because you cannot patent, monopolize, and profit from what is available naturally!

To think these guys were planning to sell one of their trial drugs at US$1000/dose!

I pray our 'African' solution works, to the shame of these greedy onyibos.. at least for once!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Vinov(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2020
Get it in your head or come to terms with reality , that ABUJA IS THE SEAT OF POWER AND THE NATIONS CAPITAL. Reason why most of this things are channeled there before distribution.
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Dpharisee: 7:18am On May 11, 2020
Artemisia is contained in our local dogonyaro plant used to treat malaria especially in the North but we prefer artesunates from big pharma instead of making extracting dogonyaro and turning it to sweet drink

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by afecgivers: 7:21am On May 11, 2020
Sweetpopcorn:

Way to go, they should import it fast to encourage our own and clear the white man doubt. They should not also forget the winners chapel can also heal COVID 19 on social media. It worth trying too.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Dpharisee: 7:30am On May 11, 2020
YouTube is deleting videos promoting the Madagascan mixture, they don't want to come to terms that something new is happening in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by JoseRaji(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2020
June15:
OP.. are you sure?? Nigeria wae be say them giant of Africa, u wan other countries to belittle Nigeria??

Perhaps I will be glad if the news is true
You mean, Audio Giant? Because lately, we have not seen anything that Nigeria can compete in... Except bad things. Guy, just drop that idea, we ain't giants even in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by JoseRaji(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy
We will down it anyhow... If there's no eba, we will chook bread inside.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by wiseone28: 7:32am On May 11, 2020
If the drug get to local hand counterfeit go plenty

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by mathy2p2: 7:34am On May 11, 2020
What nonsense clinical trial, order for 2million bottle let high and get well.

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by naijanaso: 7:35am On May 11, 2020
If we are waiting for WHO to approve it, then we are dreaming. No matter how effective it may come out, those nonsense WHO will never approve it cos it's coming from Africa.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Ofeh2(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:

Which is your capital undecided grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2020
Madagascar has lost the market already, let it venture into Nigerians especially my igbo brothers, it will flood the market even COVID ORGANIC PREMIUM, even in satchet form,it will even be better than than the original, it will cure both covid, malaria and typhoid at once.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by femicyrus(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
Since it is the same FG we all know and the consignment is going to abuja, I will strongly advice the south west, south south and south east to better make their own orders from Magadascar independently. Anything FG is meant for the North.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by liverpool72(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
shame on me, first class science lab Tech students,first class microbiologists, shame on African giant, shame all of una wey read this wey de form Behind, mgbeke people.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2020
We are the giant or have you heard where the feed millions of school children in their homes with strict lockdown in place, na only Nigeria will look you in the face and tell you such with so much holiness and innocence.
JoseRaji:

You mean, Audio Giant? Because lately, we have not seen anything that Nigeria can compete in... Except bad things. Guy, just drop that idea, we ain't giants even in West Africa.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Bahamas95(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2020
Wetin Nigeria wan test?

Mumu shameless fvcking country

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Aidlyfe: 7:45am On May 11, 2020
Benwallt:
My appeal to the Igbo guys (please, no tribal sentiments n without prejudice) please don't fake this. I am tired of staying at home.

Lol, don’t worry my blooda; we won’t fake this one but we can improvise on it you know.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by supereagle(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Bill Gates and WHO will not be happy with this news.

Just watch how they will start predicting death for Africans up and down

They have started already.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by joshuaidibia(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:
About time... I see Africa on the verge of something great!

Madagascar is definitely doing something right. 193 Cases and 0 death! Mo fọ! shocked

Instead of blaming invisible 5G, Bill Gates and the antichrist like Nigerians on social media, they developed a local solution to a global problem.... Africans wise up!

I'm happy for their achievement, but seriously that 0 deaths should be really looked into. All countries are corrupt one way or another.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by chloedogie(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
When the herbal drink is brought into the country, we will know the next step.

The statement made above is one of the reasons Nigeria can never lead Africa anymore. The only advantage Nigeria has that is now becoming a liability because we didnt tap into it is our large population. Most counties that are expecting theirs have made a decision on what to do with the herbal drug before it will get to their countries and some fools that we think are reasonable are saying when it comes we will decide. Only if the destiny of this country can be seen into the future little will you get to know what Nigeria is rating among the bottom 10 countries in Africa

You have something coming, a productive and proactive government must have set up a committee a week ago to make and conclude what will be done with it. NIGERIA IS REALLY LAGGING BEHIND AND IN ALL HONESTY IF WE DON'T CORRECT THINGS BY 2023, THIS COUNTRY MIGHT GO INTO EXTINCTION. THE WAY THESE GUYS LEADING US THINK IS LOWER THAN THE IQ OF A PRIMARY SCHOOL SENIOR PREFECT BOY.

And for those of you complaining about these leaders and you are strongly ready to vote come 2023, let me tell you, don't wait to vote during the general elections when the useless political party delegates have decided the two candidates that will be running for office after being bribed or tipped some dollars by the inducers. We should all be involved in the SELECTION during the primaries. JOIN AND REGISTER WITH A PARTY AND BE PART OF THE SELECTION.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by northvietnam(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
Craaaa:
Someone should assist me pls. It's no longer funny again. Please and please. A lot of things are happening to me. I can't even feed as it stands. Please help. Mods please don't remove this I beg. Am really starving to death..

Fcmb.

But you you have money to buy Data

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:

Abuja has the largest concentration of Nigerians, Buhari and his household, the reps, senators, etc. These are the real Nigerians that need protection first.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Chicastle: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy

Nigeria has never been any giant of Africa in the first place

Since you were born in Nigeria have you ever witnessed 24hr power Supply?
So what could now make country to be great and giant?

Spit
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by taiwopapaya(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2020
I strongly believe 70% herbal drug for madagascar, even china TCM, as for me and my family, i have research about there herbal, i have part of antemisia root and leaf in my compound too much,which i dont want to mention, mix with ginger and garlic, its work so much for us like magic, cure cough, malaria, diabete, hypentension etc. i was so grateful to GOD. since then i did not fear C, i only thank GOD. i know sure that with mixture of madagascar herbal and our nigeria doctor prescribe drugs, it will perform a great work for victims.God heal my people,God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by annyz: 7:58am On May 11, 2020
Sweetpopcorn:

What of the Chinese medical team with all their equipment. Arriving the country with Tax payers money and still in the country doing WHAT
Maybe monitoring deaths and increase in positive cases
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 7:58am On May 11, 2020
northvietnam:

But you you have money to buy Data

If you get give am. If you no get to give zoom pass his post. Ppl are starving really.

Some guys use free data from Mark Zuk. I have been there before. Besides he could have borrowed data too.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by mddavid(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2020
This information is not true, Nigeria never requested for Madacasga drugs for covid-19.
Any information not from NCDC and ministry of health is what we have to follow.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by ada9ja(f): 8:01am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:

u people have issue, sometime ago u are attacking the government for not patronizing the Madagascar drug, now they do, you are talking about location?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Gabbriell: 8:01am On May 11, 2020
Good news that we Africans are not belittling ourselves just as the whites belittle us.

The white called it a quack drug..but will later get a sample tests it's components (elements contained) and then form a drug from it n credit themselves for the drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.