Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81322 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TSBO: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I think you look like the Guy I'm Dating. He pushes me away because I'm all lOvey Dovey

Not sure I'm like him though... I don't really mind lovey dovey from the lady.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. How amusing! You're a nutcase, that's for sure. A deluded one at that. I think we have a few similarities, in fact, one of which being the fact that I don't give a toss either so save me the menstrual meltdown & aimless attempt at verbal assassination. It doesn't faze me. That stuff may work on the weak targets you meet in your every day life, but I'm of a different stock & you may have just met your match if you're under some belief that you draw the quickest pistol, verbally. I got my own arsenal & an I don't give a shìt attitude of my own, so you're welcome. Fruitcake, meet the fearless one yet, with enough wit of her own to run circles around you, unlike the stùpid ones who let you demean them & thus, got you thinking you're some badass. I chew up people like you like curd. I gave an input, but don't mistake it for thinking I truly care about your fùcking problems & how to solve them. You could remain the miserable fart you are for eternity for all I care. You wanted to know what people thought of your shìtty, garden-variety personality (nothing exceptional about it, you're just another wannabe because you probably read it somewhere that narcissists & the like are intellectually gifted or you just wanna give off the impression that you're Spock-like, whereas, you're probably a fùcking big baby in reality) & I said my piece, so I don't give the slightest fùck what you think henceforth for I said what I needed to say. Fùck ya thoughts! Compliment accepted for thinking I was trying to be smart when I wasn't even trying grin A few things people can fake, but being smart is a hardest one to pull off convincingly. So if it appears to you, self-acclaimed brainiac that I'm at least trying, then I must have perfected my act. Mission accomplished.
Please Sister, ignore him even if he annoys you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Believe God Can change AnyOne

God can... I meant it when I said He needs Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Is that you on your profile?

Your face looks appealing

Torturing you would give me so much satisfaction.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2020
empire02:

From all your comments regarding to the op, you just described me.
My is even worst than the OP own.
Imagine I don't even have anyone one in family contact saved...
I keep asking who is this, who is that when the call..
I'm totally emotions less.
ND I think it's started from my childhood early relationship...jss2.
Till then, despite how I try, it's become more difficult...

I think I need to credit you 1k for 3bottles of heniken.
lol this One talk Say O.P still dey learn for where he dey. At least you still have one saved. My brother has none
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Why would I be ashamed?

I love myself and I've embraced what I am.

It's not like I chose to be what I am.

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Miwasky: 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
You have a very big problem with a very simple solution .
JUST BUY A SMALL FEMALE DOG CALLED CHIWAWA.

Care for the dog and you will learn how to love, cry and feel remorseful.

You will thank me later
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:12pm On May 15, 2020
Zoie:

C'mon shut the fvck up. You're just ranting rubbish. If you're not a professional, don't argue with a professional. Now, fvck off.

babe u get bad mouth o cheesy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Ahw, eya, nice wRiteup . I was bold enough to talk about his apparitions. Do you Guys both have strong ChRistian/SPiRitual //ethnic or ReliGious roots?
I will Remain with him even if he's toxic. I'll Do Anything for me. I love him more than my kids. Hate to say this

He's a "Muslim" by birth, but a hellion in every part of his existence grin I've always been a person who had premonitions & dreams that came true, I don't know what to call that. Some dreams though, not all. I actually had a dream about this person two years before I met him in person. How we met was also another strange occurence. He misdialed a friend's number & dialed mine instead. I told him that he dialed the wrong number & he dropped the call. The following day he called again & we started talking everyday from that point onwards, without meeting in person for about 6 months. We never exchanged any photos. Nothing. So as the months went by, we finally decided to meet. I must be honest, I didn't find him attractive as he approached us ( I was with a friend, incase he was a killer or something tongue ). But something about his eyes was familiar. He actually said the same thing when we sat down for a chat. He's always been very vocal about things, btw. I'm the more reserved one, especially about weird things I can't explain. So I commend you for your fearlessness lol. How did he take it? He didn't think you were mental when you mentioned apparitions? grin
I can't tell you what to do, but just be kind to yourself. You deserve better. If it's meant to be, it'll be even if you choose yourself in the time being. Sometimes you need to let people go so things can happen the way they were meant to happen & so you can also find yourself. I have a feeling my ex will meet a spiritual teacher who'll help him through his journey. I can't make him see or accept things that he perhaps is not meant to realize in this lifetime & that's okay with me smiley I have a life of my own to live & would like to do so with less stress as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Bsideboi(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
was growing up traumatic?
Did you live in a home filled with love?
You can't give what u don't have naturally.

Or

See a shrink .... there's some chemical imbalance in your brain.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:18pm On May 15, 2020
Zoie:

Narcissistic personal disorder, borderline personality disorder are what I gleaned from your post.
You should see a therapist. I can't imagine how many good girls whose hearts you've wrecked. I mention good, because naturally, mostly good, naive girls are attracted to this your kind of personality.
See a therapist.

Ps: A lot of nairaland guys exhibit almost the same traits as you do.
haha, naiRalanD guys, ZOie.
As for good girls getting attracted to bad guys what can we do. The Bad guy I like looks like father Tans. My mom was Shocked.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Tiwalade01: 8:19pm On May 15, 2020
Its good you tried seeking help,well i think you have a disorder ill advice you see a psychologist and still help yourself with prayers....God can help don't take it as a destiny
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Dreason(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2020
mine is a result of how i was treated while growing up. i was taller than other kids,so when ever bad things happend they blame me. i couldnt play like my friend bcus everybody saw me as a grown kid playing like small kid. teachers allways punish me when things goes south bcus i was taller. and also they harsh words people use against me, mocking bcus am tall nd very slim made me tough. i think am introverted. cus when ever i do normall things everybody does they called me pretender does the worst nd it really hurt. so i avoid people alot. i can see someone i knw nd goasth. it nt my fualt i've trid to change. i dnt really mixe with other people,even my siblings jst me and my phone. am d last kid in my f.m many sister one broda who is way older than me so i didnt play like other guys as a kid. i wish i had another broda dat senior me like a year+, i think i would be beta. i!ve never really had a gf but wacth my guys change girls like boxers it hurt. some time if i notice a girl like me i start avoiding her.hag

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Oiza131(f): 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
Come Lemme teach you how to love...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by kikelomojessy(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2020
Seven deadly sins in just one person.

Op you are worse than u think. Get help fast.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Wiljemz777(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Monfeels post=89442424]I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

You need Christ! Read John 14:6 . Only Him can save you my brother.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by CAUSTIC002: 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
I felt like you were talking about me, except that I ve empathy.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by mimer(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
Oga sorry to say, but u are a psychopath!!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by goody1shoe73(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
Yours is the most virulent strain of narcissism bordering towards being sociopathic. You need to see a shrink man. You also need the fruitage of the holy spirit to be able to reciprocate love. Pray earnestly for this spirit. I really do wish you well coz I can't even imagine what you may be going through.
Jokes apart, you can't be all of these at once.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Ygrette(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels you're a sociopath. And there's nothing you can do about it. I know because I do personal research on human behaviour & psychological disorders when time permits me.

I doubt therapy helps once one has reached adulthood. Corrective therapy works though for children.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by joepepsy(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2020
If you are not ready for marriage don't ever bring a woman close to you else your dreams and aspirations are gone.
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by ObongBona(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2020
Op, I know my comment my appear a bit out of place, but I guess it may help.

Have you heard of AUTISM before?
Maybe there were foods or medications you took at a point in life that contained reasonable amount of substances that could lead to Autism.

Now you can do your homework, hope it helps.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by kelly72: 8:55pm On May 15, 2020
No form of advice can rescue you.
You are lost.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by ojonugway(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
I was like you sometime ago and truthfully, a part of me is still like that.

I've had so many broken relationships to the extent that my friends now see me as a legend in the field...

But sometime last year, I met a young innocent girl, I came into her life with the intentions of using her and moving on but bro it's been almost two years now and I'm still stuck with her.

She caged me, had me under her control. She says the right words and do the right things. She makes me feel capable of love again.

Gee... you'll meet your match someday and that will be all you'll need

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by peacemara54(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
He really need help that's why he came to nairaland to look for solution but unfortunately, solution is not on nairaland.

The only solution is in Jesus. only him can break the yoke and chain of darkness tormenting you. None on nairaland can give you solution. No Doctor can provide a way to this problem except Jesus.

What you're passing through is not ordinary but spiritual. Those thoughts & act of yours towards a woman is not natural but demonic and it will affect every aspect of your life including your future and also, your destiny. A seed has been planted in you, and its germinating. You havent see the full blown of the evil planted but just the minor...

That's the work of the devil... " The thief commeth not, but to steal and to kill and to destroy but I have come said jesus that you may have life and have it in abundance. It's a future time bomb planted to mortgage your destiny

This type of demonic infestation doesnt occur naturally but it happens when you cross the bridge and sin is a rope that demons climb into man's life.

Hardly can you find this in the life of a man who havent go into immorality or Adultery with a woman. The moment you go into the sin of fornication, Adultery, you've invited legions of unclean spirit to invade your life and when they are in, they try to seize some part of your will, thoughts and emotions and gain control of it.

And as a result, you will never remain the same mentally, emotionally or in your right mind even though you struggle to let people know that all is well but within you, you know you are not complete and something is missing.

That's why fornication is a terrible sin that destroys man/woman's soul. Only if you will hide the truth but if you will be sincere, it was after you laid with a woman that this strange thing started happening it was never like this before. Not from household witchcraft , nor from human agent monitoring you but this is a result of sin.

I do mourn in silence when people started boasting of sleeping around with women. Had it been that you know and understand the full consequences of a minute enjoyment, the unreparable damage it will wreck In your life, you would have started running anytime you see a woman luring you Into sin.

Demonic spirit possess and obsess when you invite them willful Into your life through sin. Once they are in, they will violate all manner of freedom and will God gave you. That's why you feel happy tormenting a woman, losing emotion and obtaining happiness in someone's grief or sadness. These things are not natural. These are the act and manifestation of unclean spirits.

Some derive joy in animal torments. It's not ordinary its demonic infestation.

Before these spirits destroy your life, run to the saviour for help. Jesus will set you free. He will break the yoke and chains binding you and once again make you a normal being.

Sin is the problem. Confess your sinful life to Jesus. Believe that he died on the cross to set you free. Invite him into your life to be your lord and personal saviour. And that's all. You will experience the power of God the moment you say these words with all your heart.

Jesus will set you free and wash you from sin. He will give a new sinless life and at that moment you will know something has happen to you. Above all, he will give you life eternal.

Any other way leads to death. Jesus is the only way the solution to your problem. Dont postpone till tmrw, it may be too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by 2tec(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2020
Hello Friends,

Is the pandemic forcing your business to record losses?

Regardless of the industry/ sector that you operate in, we can help you to bounce back in fortunes!

At BaseAfrique, we assist businesses to reach their target market and make their customers handy via our IT Solutions (Applications).

Our technology is not only affordable but also negotiable!

Check my signature, let's get enterprising
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Parisian: 9:01pm On May 15, 2020
You're a serial killer in the making. You don't need advice. You need Jesus.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by sleekone: 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
You are a psychopath. You need to see a doctor
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Xclusivedigit(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2020
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How can you call these any of these things normal?

I meant that the op is not yet as sick as the guy i posted about.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by enny4real23(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

All these is a sign that you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) I beg you to make some research about this, you'll see that what I'm saying is true, then, you can find a solution to it. The most obvious one is to see a shrink, you really need therapy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How can you call these any of these things normal?

The message i tried to pass is, the op is not yet as sick as the guy i posted about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.